Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:41:05 PM

I just saw that YoBit has the option to add coins to their dice game. And for only 0,5 btc they also email the news about the new coin to their users. @LiskHQ until there are some lisk apps for gambling this is a very cheap and great promotion in my opinion... When the coins will be available of course Smiley

I would couple this with mobile wallets, getting some exchanges on board for trading of the coin, a good marketing budget and then further on ATM contracts (first off add them to existing BTC ATMs and later maybe even Lisk only ATMs...).

YoBit is on our list. Thanks. Didn't know the dice game, will take a look at might contact them at launch. Wink

Thank you. Smiley

Please no Yobit.... they launch fake ICO's to solve liquidity problems... same for BTER... you should not link your name to them...

But that's just my thoughts...

From a professional standpoint, I have nothing to say about the reputation of Yobit. Personally however, I would not like to see Lisk associated with Yobit.

As I've heard some people affectionately call it, "Yolobit."

Being on an exchange does not mean we are associated with it. I just said they are on our list. Not that we are actively trying to get added there. Wink

Fair enough. For future reference, just make sure to stress that point - that there is no official affiliation.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:43:06 PM

I just saw that YoBit has the option to add coins to their dice game. And for only 0,5 btc they also email the news about the new coin to their users. @LiskHQ until there are some lisk apps for gambling this is a very cheap and great promotion in my opinion... When the coins will be available of course Smiley

I would couple this with mobile wallets, getting some exchanges on board for trading of the coin, a good marketing budget and then further on ATM contracts (first off add them to existing BTC ATMs and later maybe even Lisk only ATMs...).

YoBit is on our list. Thanks. Didn't know the dice game, will take a look at might contact them at launch. Wink

Thank you. Smiley

Please no Yobit.... they launch fake ICO's to solve liquidity problems... same for BTER... you should not link your name to them...

From a professional standpoint, I have nothing to say about the reputation of Yobit. Personally however, I would not like to see Lisk associated with Yobit.

Being on an exchange does not mean we are associated with it. I just said they are on our list. Not that we are actively trying to get added there. Wink

Fair enough. For future reference, just make sure to stress that point - that there is no official affiliation.

Will do. Thanks. Smiley

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
tm2013

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 10:48:05 PM

Thank you. Smiley

Will do. Thanks. Smiley

Any rational investor will look past the surface, in order to see what is affiliation, and what is not. That being said, I can not say that all investors are rational. Human nature has a tendency to dictate some individuals pockets. Wink

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:15:56 PM

0.02 USD is coming..

congrats! Grin

and with 59798281.56948899 XCR lisk also own the 59% of crypti right?
StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:55:29 PM

Maybe I don't know enough about the LISK concept. I have a question:

Can LISK sidechains be with integrated with any blockchain, or is development confined to the LISK blockchain? Can LISK be used to create an "Internet of Chains" as opposed to "Internet of Things"?

So, could I use LISK to write a sidechain that unifies something between 10 different alts, for example (with the LISK blockchain acting as an intermediary)? Or am I restricted to the LISK blockchain?
MGM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:22:15 AM

0.02 USD is coming..

congrats! Grin

They should stop accepting XCR already. They won't be able to liquidate it anytime soon, if ever. Lisk Devs may be holding that XCR bag for a long long time which may hurt the liquidity of Lisk development funds.
FNetV1

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:58:02 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 03:23:57 AM by FNetV1

0.02 USD is coming..

congrats! Grin

They should stop accepting XCR already. They won't be able to liquidate it anytime soon, if ever. Lisk Devs may be holding that XCR bag for a long long time which may hurt the liquidity of Lisk development funds.

The dev can list the whole entire 60 million XCR wallet up for sale at eBay, etc for like $321,100 dollars and let the buyer deal with the headache of liquidation or their own long term investment.  Buyer buys and pays, seller sends the XCR entire wallet, done.  Funds available.

Here's what I would do if I had close to 60 million XCR (Cripti) coins with me.  I would realize that the target buyer might be novice when it comes to crypto world but very rich economically at the same time and he is looking to enter very heavily into the Crypto world.  What I would do is build a desktop computer, install the Cripti offline wallet and load it up with all the 60 Million XCR's, print out a sheet explaining how to use the wallet along with many other tips and warnings for beginners and then ship the computer system along with all materials to the buyer, or winning bidder.

Here's what might happen:
If listed on Ebay, a bidding war might ensue, causing you to sell this computer with all that 60 million XCR's for a price alot ALOT bigger than what you had anticipated, prices can go as high as $321,100, to even $654,100 dollars and you will be getting even more cash than the total value of the XCR's you just sold.

The idea of loading up everything onto a computer system making everything as easily as possible and ready to use is to cancel out any possibilities that the customer might make a mistake possibly jeopardizing the wallet, and I would keep a copy of the wallet with me for a period of 1 year for security and precautionary purposes in case if the customer do happen to still loose the wallet you can act as your customer's personal backup service providing a working copy of the wallet for him or her.

I would probably start the auction with: "Up for auction is a personal investment computer system loaded up with 60 million Crypti coins currently valued at 7xx Bitcoins, or in other words valued a total of $321,100 as of the time of start of this auction...."

~~Ad Space Available!  PM: FNetV1 with your offers~~
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:03:38 AM

Does anyone else think it's a good move to work with BaaS service providers like Azure? I'm not sure exactly how to go about it, maybe they would be a central node like Lisk's personal node and you could use it for who knows what with your accounts or something.

IOTA, ETH and EMERCOIN all partner with Azure
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:12:09 AM

0.02 USD is coming..

congrats! Grin

They realized ahead of time that the XCR coins taken in would be of limited real value. XCR will in effect be dead (or dead-ish), after the ICO. Even if by some miracle the coin survives, no sane person would want to invest in a coin where a single party owns 60%+ of it... never-ending sell pressure.

And it won't hurt the Lisk dev funds, as they never planned on the XCR taken in to be major source of those funds in the first place. The BTC taken in is what they'll use.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:12:20 AM

Does anyone else think it's a good move to work with BaaS service providers like Azure? I'm not sure exactly how to go about it, maybe they would be a central node like Lisk's personal node and you could use it for who knows what with your accounts or something.

IOTA, ETH and EMERCOIN all partner with Azure

yea, azure is picking up anything with even a twinkle of possible success.  IE.  throw shit against the wall and see what sticks.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:29:47 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2016, 01:19:36 PM by MalReynolds

Hmmm... looks like BTC investors in Lisk ICO, just bailed out all Crypti bag holders.

I posted this only three pages ago, but since you missed it, here it is again....

BTC investors are NOT bailing out XCR bag holders in this ICO!

THERE IS NOT A ONE-FOR-ONE EXCHANGE OF CRYPTI XCR FOR LISK.

XCR members joining Lisk are getting their donations capped at the fair market value (at Poloniex, for example) of 1300 satoshi per XCR.    You can see that by going to the "How many Lisk will I get for my XCR" spreadsheet link in my other post above on page 129.  At present, the number is 0.274 Lisk will be issued for every Crypti XCR donated, and that number continues to drop as more BTC shows up.  A Lisk is currently worth 4759 Satoshi.  If you trade in ONE Crypti XCR, you currently get 0.274 Lisk and your new Lisk holding is worth 0.274 * 4759 = 1300 satoshi (with minor roundoff error).  

Now look at the "How many Lisk will I get for my BTC" spreadsheet.  If you trade in ONE Bitcoin, you currently get 21,100 Lisk and your new Lisk holding is worth 21,100 * 4759 = 100,000,000 satoshi (with minor roundoff error), which is exactly 1 BTC.

As noted in my post above, so far there have been 773 BTC worth of XCR donated to Lisk at the fixed fair market rate of 1300 satoshi and 2900 actual BTC donated at the adjustable fair market rate of 4759 satoshi per Lisk and rising.   The 773 BTC donated by Crypti holders is the fair market value of all the currently existing Version 0.5.5 sidechain / dapp software that Lisk will use at launch.  The Version 0.5.5 sidechain / dapp software used to launch Lisk is NOT VAPORWARE and its use does not come to the new BTC donors for free.  Utilization of that software as a starting point is currently priced fairly at 773 BTC.  The BTC donations of 2900+ will be used as a cash development fund to IMPROVE THIS CODE BASE and create Lisk Version 0.5.6 and beyond.

To summarize, the value of XCR donations are are capped at 1300 satoshi per coin; the value of BTC donations are continuously adjusted upward to get the current Lisk satoshi value (currently 4759 and rising).  That capped vs. continuous adjustment factor is what keeps the XCR folks from being "bailed out" by the BTC donors!

XCR donators have created a solid sidechain / dapp code base foundation and the new BTC donators are providing funding to improve it.   XCR and BTC donors are not opponents here.  We are all members of the new Lisk team!
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:02:33 AM

can i fund my exchange i iniciated on the 22 februar without transfering coins to it?

will i get the bonus regarding 22 februar?

thanks for help.

BTC Bonuses are allocated based on the BTC transaction time, not the time an exchange was started.

Question regarding bonuses: I made a BTC deposit 20 minutes before 10% dropped to 5% and the first confirmation showed before the deadline, but the third (and final) confirmation did not happen until 5 minutes after the change over.

Regarding bonuses, is the timestamp of the 1st confirmation sufficient?

Please clarify, thanks.
cannabanana

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:06:33 AM

can i fund my exchange i iniciated on the 22 februar without transfering coins to it?

thanks for help.

BTC Bonuses are allocated based on the BTC transaction time, not the time an exchange was started.

Question regarding bonuses: I made a BTC deposit 20 minutes before 10% dropped to 5% and the first confirmation showed before the deadline, but the third (and final) confirmation did not happen until 5 minutes after the change over.

Please clarify, thanks.

you're screwed. Might want to give up on crypto, too much pain in that much loss.
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:19:20 AM

thanks for help.

Please clarify, thanks.

you're screwed. Might want to give up on crypto, too much pain in that much loss.

Haha, yea not that big of a deal but 5 % could go a long way...

Any clarification from someone who actually know the fact?

cannabanana

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:36:55 AM

thanks for help.

Please clarify, thanks.

Haha, yea not that big of a deal but 5 % could go a long way...

Any clarification from someone who actually know the fact?

=) they said that as long as the first confirmation is within time you should get the bonus in a previous post.
MGM

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:47:22 AM

Your coin has been listed on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

You can view it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=L

So how many cryptos are in existence by now ?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 05:49:42 AM

Your coin has been listed on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

You can view it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=L

So how many cryptos are in existence by now ?

Well over 10,000 right now. Majority of them are just coin gen coins and aren't listed.
Forrest01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:47:23 AM

XCR members joining Lisk are getting their donations capped at the fair market value (at Poloniex, for example) of 1300 satoshi per XCR.    You can see that by going to the "How many Lisk will I get for my XCR" spreadsheet link in my other post above.  At present, the number is 0.274 Lisk will be issued for every Crypti XCR donated, and that number continues to drop as more BTC shows up.  A Lisk is currently worth 4759 Satoshi.  If you trade in ONE Crypti XCR, you currently get 0.274 Lisk and your new Lisk holding is worth 0.274 * 4759 = 1300 satoshi (with minor roundoff error).  

Now look at the "How many Lisk will I get for my BTC" spreadsheet.  If you trade in ONE Bitcoin, you currently get 21,100 Lisk and your new Lisk holding is worth 21,100 * 4759 = 100,000,000 satoshi (with minor roundoff error), which is exactly 1 BTC.

As noted in my post above, so far there have been 773 BTC worth of XCR donated to Lisk at the fixed fair market rate of 1300 satoshi and 2900 actual BTC donated at the adjustable fair market rate of 4759 satoshi per Lisk and rising.   The 773 BTC donated by Crypti holders is the fair market value of all the currently existing Version 0.5.5 sidechain / dapp software that Lisk will use at launch.  The Version 0.5.5 sidechain / dapp software used to launch Lisk is NOT VAPORWARE and its use does not come to the new BTC donors for free.  Utilization of that software as a starting point is currently priced fairly at 773 BTC.  The BTC donations of 2900+ will be used as a cash development fund to IMPROVE THIS CODE BASE and create Lisk Version 0.5.6 and beyond.

To summarize, the value of XCR donations are are capped at 1300 satoshi per coin; the value of BTC donations are continuously adjusted upward to get the current Lisk satoshi value (currently 4759 and rising).  That capped vs. continuous adjustment factor is what keeps the XCR folks from being "bailed out" by the BTC donors!

XCR donators have created a solid sidechain / dapp code base foundation and the new BTC donators are providing funding to improve it.   XCR and BTC donors are not opponents here.  We are all members of the new Lisk team!

Hiya, I was under the impression that the exchanged XCRs would be converted into BTC with the rate of 1300 sat and then Lisk would be distributed based on the number of BTC invested.

For ex: If someone donates 1 million XCR, it would amount to 13 BTC and so the person would get Lisk worth 13 BTC.
cannabanana

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

XCR members joining Lisk are getting their donations capped at the fair market value (at Poloniex, for example) of 1300 satoshi per XCR.    You can see that by going to the "How many Lisk will I get for my XCR" spreadsheet link in my other post above.  At present, the number is 0.274 Lisk will be issued for every Crypti XCR donated, and that number continues to drop as more BTC shows up.  A Lisk is currently worth 4759 Satoshi.  If you trade in ONE Crypti XCR, you currently get 0.274 Lisk and your new Lisk holding is worth 0.274 * 4759 = 1300 satoshi (with minor roundoff error).  

Hiya, I was under the impression that the exchanged XCRs would be converted into BTC with the rate of 1300 sat and then Lisk would be distributed based on the number of BTC invested.

For ex: If someone donates 1 million XCR, it would amount to 13 BTC and so the person would get Lisk worth 13 BTC.

Yeah, only BTC and coins converted with shapeshift are eligible I think.
axlroses

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:21:20 AM

Fifth week bounty summary

I just wrote down all Facebook likers (662 stakes), Twitter followers (1154 stakes), Newsletter subscribers (2144 stakes), Signature participants (355 stakes) and translators (58 stakes).

Week #1 Values
Week #2 Values
Week #3 Values
Week #4 Values

IMPORTANT! The bounty campaign is finished! We will contact you for your Lisk address in the beginning of April and will distribute the bounties as soon as possible.

Here you can view the signature stakes for all weeks. The other lists won't be released for privacy reasons.

Thank you very much.
you have 868 likers on facebook why you say 662?
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: