Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198763 times)
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

ETH moved from 0.07 to 0.08, really nice performance. It's on the way to 0.1 again  Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:32:32 PM

my personal opinion is the Ethereum price explosion is due to the recent Chinese government capital controls to prevent the flow of money out of China.
SmartW

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Yes bro you can right thinking.You can move BTC into ETH bacause ETH is very potential coin I think.For future life you can hold ETH.And finally I'm sure you can earn big profit.

I moved some bitcoin into ETH a few weeks ago, but it seems it was not a wise move.

If you buy BCC a few days ago, you will be rich.

That is right. I think the BCC will rise again. ETH could also rise.
Bitcoin cash will rise definitely again with passage of time. Bitcoin cash is now in pumping phase and many people are now attracted towards this coin because its price is rising beyond 800 dollars. Eth is also among growing coins and investing into this will secure your coming years.

I do not think Bitcoin Cash is in pumping phase now. It is consolidating. It might rise in September or October.

I think now those who got it BCC change it to the BTC. Soon they will start buying
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Yes, I hold alot of ETH than BTC. ETH big spike trend will happen later, I don't feel worried if it decreased though. Because my motivation to hold ETH for long term. That way, i can be calm because i want to harvest huge money from ETH.
Me too. I also earn a lot of ETH because this market is always of interest to investors, it can make a lot of profit if invested in ETH, future ETH can surpass BTC
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:38:57 AM

we can make Ethereum a Plan B.
in case if Bitcoin go Crash .
or
we can try to earn in both coins . so that we can say we are playing safe in the world of crypto

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:19:44 PM

or
we can try to earn in both coins . so that we can say we are playing safe in the world of crypto
I dont understand. So u mean. U hold Bitcoin and ETH. If Bitcoin price go down u can hope in ETH. Right?

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

I think it is not a good strategy so don't do it. BTC is the best cryptocurrency so why are you going to move it to an altcoin lower to it? Also, even eth's value is soaring, btc's value will pump higher to eth. Don't put your BTCs at risk.

mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

or
I dont understand. So u mean. U hold Bitcoin and ETH. If Bitcoin price go down u can hope in ETH. Right?

That's right, the risk when holding Ethereum and Bitcoin together lower than only holding one of them. Altcoin market usually have period Bitcoin growth or Altcoin growth, this is definition of altcoin market in last year. However, in recent it not right all like my said Smiley
Smith13c

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Both BTC and ETC are up so I keep it
Edwardbn

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

BTC prices increase faster than ETH. Every coin is beneficial
Y1K35

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:56:46 PM

Price wise in relation to value. ETH is rising faster than BTC. I transfered all of my ETH coins into BTC when the dip happened a couple of weeks ago to take advantage, now I really regret it. If I held all of my ETH coins, it would be an additional +15-20% in value. Oh well. Sad
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

This last BTC rally was amazing but the rest of the assets are much more cautious following it this time around. I remember when Bitcoin was around 2k there was a lot of coins that were so inflated in terms of fiat price.

It's only logical that if Bitcoin goes above 5k then its closest "competitors" or variants will have to adjust in price somewhat, I don't believe in the idea of one blockchain to rule them all and Bitcoin itself will experience some FUD sooner or later (already did with BCC fork).
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?

I think it is not a good strategy so don't do it. BTC is the best cryptocurrency so why are you going to move it to an altcoin lower to it? Also, even eth's value is soaring, btc's value will pump higher to eth. Don't put your BTCs at risk.
I agreed that. Don't gonna be fool to convert every Bitcoin into Ethereum. Realistically, both are preformed very well, I think HOLD will be worth. Bitcoin growth just impressive other part, talking about the altcoin like ETH also good. I'll put some money in it not a whole lot.

That is right. The ETH is for the long term holding or usage if you want to do smart contract. The bitcoin cash could also be a good one.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:30:07 PM

I am diversify my investment on eth. What i'm looking for is an increase in amount btc. Whether we will let eth rally without enjoying benefits that are clearly presented. This is a great strategy, holding two excellent coins.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

At the moment the momentum is with bitcoin. We'll have to see how things pan out. If the rally continues up to $6 - 7k, it could push ETH above $400 and start a whole new round of fomo.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

Moving attachments from Bitcoin to Ethereum, I think, can only be for a while, when the price for Ethereum decently falls. In the long term, such a move will not be justified. Bitcoin in a long time will in any case bring more profit than any other altcoin, including Ethereum.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

The best investment is to buy into a quiet market when everyone else is overlooking it and to sell for huge profit whe  almost everyone wants to buy. Buying a coin whe  you see it on a bullish trend is a two edged sword that can kill you faster.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

I have been gathering eth bit by bit since 2 months ago. My investment portion is focussed on btc and eth, every get profits from trade i am always switch to eth. besides generating eth using mining.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:43 PM

At the moment the momentum is with bitcoin. We'll have to see how things pan out. If the rally continues up to $6 - 7k, it could push ETH above $400 and start a whole new round of fomo.

Yes, you now it is going to be Bitcoin Fomo because the value of Bitcoin is kept increasing and the value of ETH is getting decreased. But sooner the value of ETH will increase in the market because no there are many rumors about ETH into POS.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

I am diversify my investment on eth. What i'm looking for is an increase in amount btc. Whether we will let eth rally without enjoying benefits that are clearly presented. This is a great strategy, holding two excellent coins.

I'm also did it before few month. Buy I also bought some other coins. Like waves, bitshares.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: