Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198763 times)
Mukyasa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:44:45 PM

the buble chart will come, like this chart , i think ethereum will do it

http://i.investopedia.com/inv/articles/site/RoundingBottom.gif

If the Ethereum behaves like that, I shall not invest it, it will make my heart beat too fast. It is too risky business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:09:30 AM

the buble chart will come, like this chart , i think ethereum will do it

If the Ethereum behaves like that, I shall not invest it, it will make my heart beat too fast. It is too risky business.

It is better for the Ethereum to be a tool for smart contract platform, not a tool for speculation. If it is less volatile, people will use it.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 08:53:32 AM

I just can't understand how the price is going up.

The ICO "Scheme Coin" tokens are worthless and clearly over valued by a lot.
AND it was just hacked for fuck sakes !

And the price is going up ? WTF ?

Seriously i have no respect for you people in Crypto you make me sick.
I also think we have whales pumping it / walls etc making sure it does not drop down to much..

..let me know how that works out for ya LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:58:14 AM

I also think we have whales pumping it / walls etc making sure it does not drop down to much..

whatever..

I've move some of my btc to ETH. Glad I've dumped the rest of what I got from the ICOs. Later i will buy back the DAOs I've also withdraw when the hack rumor started lol.
That was hilarious of me  Grin I think I've just helped DAO drop its price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:35:59 AM

whatever..

I've move some of my btc to ETH. Glad I've dumped the rest of what I got from the ICOs. Later i will buy back the DAOs I've also withdraw when the hack rumor started lol.

I think the DAO just has a few months life left. According to Stephan Tual, it will be closed. So if you want to buy, you have to be quick.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:29:01 PM

They are just going to keep jerry-rigging this shit, and hope they can get the EVM working. They want to crank out more shit tokens out of thin air.
We all know how most jerry-rigging jobs end up though....
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

whatever..

I think the DAO just has a few months life left. According to Stephan Tual, it will be closed. So if you want to buy, you have to be quick.

If the DAO will be closed soon, would would anybody buy  it? The only value left for the DAO is speculation now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16655

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:53:08 PM

I'm all in BTC now, I expect more dumping, then a huge pump prior to the Halvening, after that I don't really know what will happen, if miners go out of business it may be the end of Bitcoin for real. I think Ethereum only survived this disaster (for now) because of the miners support, it should be $4-5 or even less.
What makes you say that? If miners go out of business, other miners take over. Difficulty can go down again if not enough blocks are found. Miners are just competing to find blocks, there is no reason for all of the to quit at the same time.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:58:58 PM

I'm all in BTC now, I expect more dumping, then a huge pump prior to the Halvening, after that I don't really know what will happen, if miners go out of business it may be the end of Bitcoin for real. I think Ethereum only survived this disaster (for now) because of the miners support, it should be $4-5 or even less.
What makes you say that? If miners go out of business, other miners take over. Difficulty can go down again if not enough blocks are found. Miners are just competing to find blocks, there is no reason for all of the to quit at the same time.
Yeah if you think it carefully if miner has stop expect for difficulty to be increase and mining again will be profitable. people want to invest their money they will buy new asic miner to mine their own while the difficulty is low..
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:20:29 PM

Yeah if you think it carefully if miner has stop expect for difficulty to be increase and mining again will be profitable. people want to invest their money they will buy new asic miner to mine their own while the difficulty is low..

Yeah i think this whole miners stopping mining is irrelevant . If all the top miners stop mining then after a while the difficulty is going to drop back down and all the home miners are going to jump back on the bandwagon, When this happens your then going to get bigger miners mining again and then before we know it were back at full mining potential.

the miners aren't going anywhere. Someone will always mine it for the foreseeable future.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:29:21 PM

Yeah i think this whole miners stopping mining is irrelevant . If all the top miners stop mining then after a while the difficulty is going to drop back down and all the home miners are going to jump back on the bandwagon, When this happens your then going to get bigger miners mining again and then before we know it were back at full mining potential.

the miners aren't going anywhere. Someone will always mine it for the foreseeable future.

When you have Chinese mining farms getting cheap electricity from Hydroelectric dams built in the middle of nowhere, I do not think you will need to worry about the halving substantially causing the Bitcoin network to grind down to a crawl. Also, I am sure Bitmain has not shown us their full strength with the new S9 miners. Look for Antpool to become even more of a powerhouse soon after halving.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:54:36 PM

The mining-halt argument is based on the fact that it takes 2016 blocks (about 2 weeks normally) for difficulty to change. If income were to drop sufficiently, then miners would drop out, which would slow block times, which would lead to lower income, more miners dropping out, lower incomes still, etc, in a vicious cycle that would drop hashrate to zero before the network had chance to retarget.

I don't consider it a threat. Some of the big Chinese miners are running at near-zero running costs, as mentioned, plus miners with higher costs can do what miners in the real world do and hedge their output. Furthermore, by my calculation, there are only 1344 blocks after the halving before difficulty is retargetted.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:38:11 AM

ETHs price going to the ground now Smiley
too many fuckups in code it seems

yolo
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:11:46 AM

The coding is not good, it has many flaws. One example is the recent soft fork software. I hope they will imprrove.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:10:25 PM

The coding is not good, it has many flaws. One example is the recent soft fork software. I hope they will imprrove.

I am glad the flaw was pointed out before the locked Ethereum releast time. We still ave time to correct the error.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:26:49 PM

I won't be the one crying.
You think you are smarter than me who ever the hell you are Mr. Kenta?

Know what i noticed ?
Most of the people i used to talk to around here are long gone.

Crying ?
We'll see who is crying when arrests are made or the FED's seize your shit like Cryptsy.

Wow a lippy ONE LINER from a noob account.. that is a first for me here.
Care to double down?
I will give you days to find a 2 sentence long snarky shit coin defense retort.

We all know you can insult someone and that will instantly neuter their analytical comment.
Common sense, reason and basic intelligence is no match for 4chan style bitch babble.

Just curious where did all the Doge tard's go ?
Seemed to me there was NOTHING here at all but an endless stream of Noobs here screaming in Doge speak.
Leaving me snotty little one liners.. hmm where did they all go?
Get it? ..see any trends? ..or have you been here long enough to see them?

Hey ETHiots how 'bout you buy dat Nascar paint job now huh ?

PS:
Booooo hoooooo i aemz da cryings !!! Sad  Cry

ETH needs a good marketing campaign i think.. like Doge's !

CRY you little fucking bitches.. cry me a fucking DAO river pricks
i laugh at you AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA  Cheesy
Blow me Investards ..drown like rats loser ICO douche bags.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Woshib

Activity: 938
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

Maybe moving some % of BTC into ETH is a good diversification strategy, while it's cheap?
For now, I think it is still risky to invest in Ethereum after the sudden decrease in prices that occurred.
We'll see if the prices continue to decrease or increase, but I will not be investing for a while.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

I think it is important for the Crypto space to have a healthy Ethereum but I have to say, things are not at all looking good.
Looking at reddit's /r/ethereum board is basically like looking at a soft vs hardfork forum of ideas. Just a mess.

What is the latest now? I heard they are pushing the fork, if there will be one, back to July 14th?

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

I think it is important for the Crypto space to have a healthy Ethereum but I have to say, things are not at all looking good.
Looking at reddit's /r/ethereum board is basically like looking at a soft vs hardfork forum of ideas. Just a mess.

What is the latest now? I heard they are pushing the fork, if there will be one, back to July 14th?

In 3 weeks, we have already have the soft fork, so the discussion will be mainly about the hard fork and problems.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:30:47 PM

Imho crypto space doesn't care. Money will flow into the next new kid as always.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: