Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198763 times)
fullzero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:35:55 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 01:57:25 AM by fullzero

I think the more digital currencies that exist the more opportunities to trade. Ethereum as well as other cryptocurrencies each have their own unique features, but when it comes down to it, it's all about making a profit from them. Yes, I've diversified in eth along with other ones.

Apart from ETH, the Monero and ZCash could be a good choice.

Most good altcoins are rising a lot recently. People start to recognize their values.

are they good because they're rising, or are they rising because they're good? there is a critical difference.

If a coin rises most of the time, like the bitcoin or Ethereum, then it is a good coin.

Just because a coin pumps up like ETH or BTC, we cannot call it a good coin. Nowadays, we got lots of pump groups who just pumps coins to attract innocent traders and investors and to trap them. You will need to look at the road map and the team before supporting and investing into a coin. For trading, you can go along with the flow. But be careful to book profits at the right time.

A pump and dump coins is not good. But if the price rises in the long term and it is properly developed, it is a good coin.

I think the Ethereum is more mature now. It is not a pump and dump coin any more.

It's not a coin at all anymore.

Do you mean the smart contract system?

Calling ETH a coin implies it is a cryptocurrency.

Ethereum is NOT a cryptocurrency; it could be described as: a digital bank token, a digital bank IOU, or a digital bank gift card.

It is something I call a Next Generation Bank Technology ( NGBT ).

Post fork; ETC is the cryptocurrency, and ETH is trusting the developers ( who are in the pocket of the banks ) don't blacklist your address.

A cryptocurrency and blacklisting are incompatible.  I trust numbers; not bank shills.  

If you like ETH and want to invest your time or money in it, that is fine.  Just don't call it a cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:
While what's cheap? ETH? Ha, it's up 400% and you think NOW is the time to buy?

when you see a post like that - wait for a huge pullback (see the chart!!!)- wait for sideway action for a time - wait for a  start of a new rise and only then BUY!  

I still think this is the right time to buy ETH its now just $44 and the possibility to make it $60 the next  wave of Assets created on ETH such as matchpool and the latest are going to make its value sky rocket. This is the right time to buy your ticket to the runaway train. Its all about making money.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Don't do it!!

High probability that it won't break .01. BTC won't rally until ETH finishes somewhere above 008

Edit:

when you see a post like that - wait for a huge pullback (see the chart!!!)- wait for sideway action for a time - wait for a  start of a new rise and only then BUY!  

I still think this is the right time to buy ETH its now just $44 and the possibility to make it $60 the next  wave of Assets created on ETH such as matchpool and the latest are going to make its value sky rocket. This is the right time to buy your ticket to the runaway train. Its all about making money.

I've been trying to increase my stack in this recent "downtrend" or I would say pullback/correction (at least in terms of BTC pair, in fiat it has held pretty well so far). I didn't have a lot of luck, only a few more ethers, I know some scalped the market and timed it perfectly but with the recent BTC rally it was too complicated to guess what was gonna happen.

I think Bitcoin got rejected so many times at $1200 as ETH at $41-42, there's a strong possibility a reversal will occur and ETH continues to take bites at BTC marketcap in the following weeks and months. Only good news for Ethereum coming (that translates into hype) while BTC will keep struggling. Name recognition and some good news like Japan accepting it as a currency would only go so far.
Mugtaiya

Activity: 171
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

Don't do it!!

Edit:

If the price stays around $40 for some months and consolidates, it is a good time to buy.
rcmiranda01

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

Don't do it!!

Edit:

If the price stays around $40 for some months and consolidates, it is a good time to buy.

Why wait? For me, it is really time to buy while we're at consolidation period.

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Don't do it!!

Edit:

Why wait? For me, it is really time to buy while we're at consolidation period.

That could be right. Even the price at 0.04, it is low.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:45:37 PM

I prefer margin trading on eth, movement's too slow. It's more profitable than pumping your coins into it and wait for the price to rise.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him
Picturs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Depens if eth will continue increasing i have some ethereum so far and waiting for the graph to ne move so i can decide if im going to nuy or not eth is quite good coins that i choose way back months ago and i know eth will dont disappoint those investors of him

The Ethereum has got very strong development. I think the price could rise further.
spasti

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

Will the release of raidennetwork affect the price?
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:58:08 AM

Will the release of raidennetwork affect the price?

That could improve the price.
rcmiranda01

Activity: 196

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:13:29 AM

The Ethereum has got very strong development. I think the price could rise further.

Yeah, it's a great coin. Will buy some when it goes down again to 42usd

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
Hafitdart

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

The problem is that the price has been above $45 for some time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

Many are still waiting to buy ETH at $4-5 and others at $1. I'm not saying it will continue to go up but there seems to be a very strong support at $40-42 that was tested like 4 or 5 times already, there's no reason it will go below that unless there's a big issue. If you are looking to get into ETH I would start dollar cost averaging buying every week or month.

To be honest that's the best way to invest for many, timing the market is impossible, yes you can get lucky buying the bottom and selling the top but honestly...you eventually make a bad trade and your gains are gone or you end up buying higher because you missed your buying opportunity waiting for a better price.
Venon

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:45:07 AM

Many are still waiting to buy ETH at $4-5 and others at $1. I'm not saying it will continue to go up but there seems to be a very strong support at $40-42 that was tested like 4 or 5 times already, there's no reason it will go below that unless there's a big issue. If you are looking to get into ETH I would start dollar cost averaging buying every week or month.

To be honest that's the best way to invest for many, timing the market is impossible, yes you can get lucky buying the bottom and selling the top but honestly...you eventually make a bad trade and your gains are gone or you end up buying higher because you missed your buying opportunity waiting for a better price.

I think it is not easy to buy the Ethereum at price below $20. If so, it might be in serious trouble.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:51:30 AM

The ETH has good applications. That will support the price.
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

Maybe next time - now the number one application is scam ICOs, all of this will crash hard and take ETH with it.
PlatoSWE

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

Lol, there is no way you'll have a chance to scoop up ETH around $20-25, let alone $4-5  Cheesy. That would mean the market cap will half. so 2 billion $$ would've been taken out.
There is no way that is going to happen, it's only growing, slowly but surely. I'd recon $70-80 by summers end.
You'd be stupid if you take your money out of ETH now, it's the biggest crypto platform with by far the biggest support.
PlatoSWE

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:44:51 AM

Maybe next time - now the number one application is scam ICOs, all of this will crash hard and take ETH with it.

Nope, the opposite is more likely, the money that comes out of these scams (we'll leave the discussion on what that even means) has to go somewhere, so when taken out it'll either go into BTC, ETH or FIAT. Why would it effect ETH? Huh
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:08:08 AM

Nope, the opposite is more likely, the money that comes out of these scams (we'll leave the discussion on what that even means) has to go somewhere, so when taken out it'll either go into BTC, ETH or FIAT. Why would it effect ETH? Huh

Purely by association. When people feel the fear they won't stop midway - but move to fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: