Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198763 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:45:56 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 01:05:43 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

lawsuits can be directed at vitalik, how does one sue the ceo of bitcoin?

Developer Claims Ethereum is Stolen Intellectual Property, Files Complaints with FBI

http://cointelegraph.com/news/developer-claims-ethereum-is-stolen-intellectual-property-files-complaints-with-fbi

Didn't I read somewhere some of the code for Bitcoin was covered under intellectual property rights at the time? And that this would actually have been a really good reason to be anonymous about creating it?
Anyway, its not like we invented private-key encryption. We stole most of the best parts I should think.  Cool

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unisonal

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:53:55 PM

Developer Claims Ethereum is Stolen Intellectual Property, Files Complaints with FBI

http://cointelegraph.com/news/developer-claims-ethereum-is-stolen-intellectual-property-files-complaints-with-fbi

I think that guy should sue the Ethereum and then we will know if he has any basis to do that kind of thing.
uncaer9

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:02:29 AM

so ethereum will be dead ?

I think that guy should sue the Ethereum and then we will know if he has any basis to do that kind of thing.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

It depends on the Ethereum community's support of the hard fork, if they like it, then it will be live and well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

It depends on the Ethereum community's support of the hard fork, if they like it, then it will be live and well.

I think the community has already expressed support for the hard fork, the question is will speculators think confidence in the coin has fallen post fork? If you wanted your money back, you had no choice but to vote yes for the fork. So apparently the majority of the community wants cash, instead of ideological soundness. I'm not knocking it, I would probably want my money back as well, depending on how much I had invested. But speculators are going to ride this like a horse, and the people that are preparing to short this after the fork might just ruin the price. That would certainly explain why the price has been so seemingly propped up as of late.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:57:11 PM

Now people are leaving ethereum, as they now not have any trust on etherum, I think you should have to join some other altcoins, Like you should have to join Yocoin, or letItRide, I am seeing a lot of people buying these coins,
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:46:52 PM

Now people are leaving ethereum, as they now not have any trust on etherum, I think you should have to join some other altcoins, Like you should have to join Yocoin, or letItRide, I am seeing a lot of people buying these coins,

I think you should advocate more in various threads so that people will sell and big whales can accumulate.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:44:12 PM

Didn't I read somewhere some of the code for Bitcoin was covered under intellectual property rights at the time? And that this would actually have been a really good reason to be anonymous about creating it?
Anyway, its not like we invented private-key encryption. We stole most of the best parts I should think.  Cool

Original license of bitcoin was open source "MIT/X11 software license"
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

https://github.com/trottier/original-bitcoin/blob/master/src/main.h

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:55:14 PM

I think you should advocate more in various threads so that people will sell and big whales can accumulate.
Ethereum is already popular so no need to advocate in different threads, it is just natural that a certain coins will face crisis but what matters is if they can survive or not, what I see with ETH it can survive the crisis base on the my study on the trend.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:04:14 PM

Original license of bitcoin was open source "MIT/X11 software license"
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

https://github.com/trottier/original-bitcoin/blob/master/src/main.h

I read a lot of things that just aren't all that true, I should think.  Embarrassed

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

Ethereum is already popular so no need to advocate in different threads, it is just natural that a certain coins will face crisis but what matters is if they can survive or not, what I see with ETH it can survive the crisis base on the my study on the trend.

ethereym has never been "popular" it was hyped up. there is a big difference between these two.

and this crisis is a big one that caused a lot of people who had a little bit of faith in it, lose that and leave it behind. and i am sure whales are doing their best to keep the coin alive but it looks like mission impossible.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:52:06 PM

ethereym has never been "popular" it was hyped up. there is a big difference between these two.

and this crisis is a big one that caused a lot of people who had a little bit of faith in it, lose that and leave it behind. and i am sure whales are doing their best to keep the coin alive but it looks like mission impossible.

We will find if the mission is possible or not in the next few months. If there are many big whales in Ethereum, the price will not go down.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

Looks like Many people are still believing in ETH i thought that there is issue about dao and ethereum? so i think better to convert your ethereum to bitcoin because will increase this following months.
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:37:15 PM

Looks like Many people are still believing in ETH i thought that there is issue about dao and ethereum? so i think better to convert your ethereum to bitcoin because will increase this following months.

There will be hard fork coming to get back the stolen Ethereum. If all goes well, Ethereum is still worth investing.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:45:20 PM

There will be hard fork coming to get back the stolen Ethereum. If all goes well, Ethereum is still worth investing.

Are you joking, aren't you? Where is it gone the blockchain immutability?
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:31:01 PM

Are you joking, aren't you? Where is it gone the blockchain immutability?

We shall see if people will like the immutability or not in the near future. That could be implied by the price of Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:35:51 AM

Not as many as before judging by bid support on Polo. 4700 BTC is the lowest I can remember post-bubble (excluding after huge sell-offs).
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:38:49 AM

still in fluctuation i guess bitcoin still in good in terms of investment right now, i better keep my btc and ride with the price rise up then after all the fluctuation i will chek again eth and if i see good movement i will try place some of my earnings coming from btc investment.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:32:16 AM

'This hard fork is complicated, and the game theoretical vulnerabilities in addition to unforeseen code related issues, makes it so incredibly risky. And this time we could endanger the whole network if we screw it up... imagine having to roll back the fork, or a vulnerability being exploited after the fork – the whole experiment could be endangered. I am not trying to spread FUD, I am 100% pro-fork as a solution to the problem. But, this current plan of ignoring known problems (not fixing the replay issue), and rushing into the fork logic just to solve it now... I think it's a huge mistake.'

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4t82uq/replay_attack_redux_ef_devs_confirm_the_issue_is/?compact=true
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:04:58 AM

still in fluctuation i guess bitcoin still in good in terms of investment right now, i better keep my btc and ride with the price rise up then after all the fluctuation i will chek again eth and if i see good movement i will try place some of my earnings coming from btc investment.
You should put your investment in ETH, the price is not that stable yet but the current price now is telling profit. It will not fall back anymore as it is already due to increase in the days or months to come.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: