Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH price soaring. Are you going to move some BTC into ETH?  (Read 198763 times)
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:53:05 PM

When the ETC price drops, that guy will 51% attack the ETC. He said he would 51% ETC  a few days ago.

That could be right. You cannot trust that guy. He is just chasing the profit and has no principle in business.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:58:44 PM

If the miner chinamen aren't stupid, they can get rich by letting ETC price go up as it should. It has the power to go 0.01+ so if they launch an attack they are biting their own foot.
RKS

Activity: 77

BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:42:31 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 08:58:17 PM by RKS

I ve been watching on Polo for days and still waiting for ETC to take off. Seems to want to settle at .0024 however it was just testing .003 mark.

Barely broke 0.0029. How's that testing 0.003? Not to be a dick or anything but at least have your facts correct when producing a hype post.

I do think we might see 0.003 soon though so on that we agree. Seems like it has more to do with the fact that BTC has dropped a bit though just a guess. Also following the ETC market.

why dont you be a d++k about it- what is it at now. I hope it goes down but.....ja, was testing .003
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:01:41 AM

If the miner chinamen aren't stupid, they can get rich by letting ETC price go up as it should. It has the power to go 0.01+ so if they launch an attack they are biting their own foot.

There are quite a few Chinese miners of the ETC. They will make money when the price goes higher.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:27:06 AM

There are quite a few Chinese miners of the ETC. They will make money when the price goes higher.
i think they already notice the potential of etc so they will let it go and profits.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:27:04 PM

i think they already notice the potential of etc so they will let it go and profits.

But these Chinese whales are not investors, they could be just pumper and dumpers, that is not good for ETC.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:46:56 PM

Surely almost everyone involved in etc is a pumper and dumper?

It's got alot to prove before it can be taken properly seriously.

In the meantime none of that matters while there's speculating to be done.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:08:34 PM

sheesh what a mess ... this is ripe for some major league scamming now, watch out for dodgy exchange shennanigans.

That could be right. Maybe some exchanges will be attacked by the replay attack or 51% attack on the ETC.
I lost my trust on ETH because of the hacking and now another coin which is ETC, not gonna touch this coin again though it has a great price now as it is very risky and I don't want to risk my money with a non stable coin.

I also have lost trust on ethereum, in the past when ethereum was having a good image and it was on continuous rise I decided to invest some of my money into Ethereum but before that an attacked occurred on it and Thanks God I was saved from a bigger lose, Now I do not think about to buy it.
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

sheesh what a mess ... this is ripe for some major league scamming now, watch out for dodgy exchange shennanigans.

That could be right. Maybe some exchanges will be attacked by the replay attack or 51% attack on the ETC.
I lost my trust on ETH because of the hacking and now another coin which is ETC, not gonna touch this coin again though it has a great price now as it is very risky and I don't want to risk my money with a non stable coin.

I also have lost trust on ethereum, in the past when ethereum was having a good image and it was on continuous rise I decided to invest some of my money into Ethereum but before that an attacked occurred on it and Thanks God I was saved from a bigger lose, Now I do not think about to buy it.

If you think the Ethereum does not have good image, it is better not to invest in it and keep your bitcoins.
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:10:45 PM

Eth is the btc "in case of"

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Cusdonard

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:34:34 PM

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

The bitcoin is in big trouble at the moment. It seems it has hacked in some exchanges. So people will use Ethereum instead.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:13:01 PM

The bitcoin is in big trouble at the moment. It seems it has hacked in some exchanges. So people will use Ethereum instead.

LOL what a retarded statement, on so many levels I don;t know where to start.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:06:36 PM

hahah which ethereum are you talking about? ... it is such a mess right now, it doesn't know if it's coming or going, am i one? or am i two?, am I real??

Juhagic

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:18:37 AM

hahah which ethereum are you talking about? ... it is such a mess right now, it doesn't know if it's coming or going, am i one? or am i two?, am I real??

I think he is talking about the ETH. ETC is just a pump and dump coins associated with the DAO hacker.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:13:24 AM

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

I think he is talking about the ETH. ETC is just a pump and dump coins associated with the DAO hacker.

the only coins im holding is BTC & ETH , ETC was a nice little profit from that pump, ETC has no real use it is my opinion
actaully i bought more ETH at the deeps of .0166-1.70
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:05:50 AM

Everytime btc gets in trouble by a security compromising event, people rush to Eth.  IMHO,  you should fireclay link Eth buy to btc price. When price is down,  directly buy Eth,  if your faster than the market you're one rich motherfucker !

the only coins im holding is BTC & ETH , ETC was a nice little profit from that pump, ETC has no real use it is my opinion

The price you bought the ETH was quite good. The price is 0.019 now, so you have made 20% profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:16:45 AM

The price you bought the ETH was quite good. The price is 0.019 now, so you have made 20% profit.
It's a good profit by the way and considering that Ethereum is so volatile with a huge increase and decrease we can always make a good profit if every time we saw a fall back we are willing to gamble our investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:18:09 AM

you got a good position there mate if you bought a lot of it with that price you earn a lot now too the price is up bet .018-.019 to making a good income mate.
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:45:38 PM

I've divested from ETC for now with an avg buy roughly at 150 avg sell 460. Actually back into ETH. Why?

ETC will need to deal with Coinbase and Bitfinex getting their coins as well as the attacker in three weeks. Finex and Coinbase users are likely moving to Poloniex and the sell walls there are already quite big. So I believe I'll have an reentry on ETC much lower. Should this occur ETH should increase in price.

So ye that's the strat

twitter.com/erikledgers
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:39:59 PM

I've divested from ETC for now with an avg buy roughly at 150 avg sell 460. Actually back into ETH. Why?

ETC will need to deal with Coinbase and Bitfinex getting their coins as well as the attacker in three weeks. Finex and Coinbase users are likely moving to Poloniex and the sell walls there are already quite big. So I believe I'll have an reentry on ETC much lower. Should this occur ETH should increase in price.

So ye that's the strat

Would also add to this as Chris Ellis pointed out, this thing with the Dao has probably set back smart contract technology and ETH development by 6 months. That said I am not sure if investing in ETC is prudent for the industry as it is a lot of drama surrounding ETH and ETC when attention should be on building things. I have very conflicting thoughts about this.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: