Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:13:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to quit Gambling for good?  (Read 69093 times)
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:47:13 AM

It's really hard if you are addicted to it , try to adopt a kid , try to donate some money . try to invest money somewhere or lock your money for one month.
Its not difficult bro. if you really want to out of gambling. adopt kid. will only add your problem

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:15:49 AM

Its not easy to stop but its all in your head, The most people need to find professional help.
Also they can speak with a relative about it so they know it and can do something about it.

Why there are so many people want to stop gambling? No matter what you do you can't stop it, you can only minimize what you will do on gambling and that is all you can control by yourself, you dont even need to find some therapy to heal your addiction because it is from the inside of yourself. Never start a thing that you can't even finish it
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:38:55 AM

I never wanted to leave gambling cause I'm making money in gambling but simply I just play poker seriously and other games just for fun
try to learn poker so you can replace your gambling probably with a +EV gambling game , you will also pass some time by reading and studying the game
if you can't do this then you should definitely ask for a professional help cause -EV games will ruin your life totally if you keep playing them without control
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:36:32 AM

I never wanted to leave gambling cause I'm making money in gambling but simply I just play poker seriously and other games just for fun
try to learn poker so you can replace your gambling probably with a +EV gambling game , you will also pass some time by reading and studying the game
if you can't do this then you should definitely ask for a professional help cause -EV games will ruin your life totally if you keep playing them without control

i have always loved to learn playing Poker but i never had the chance to properly learn it. do you know any place that teaches it from the grounds up.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
yellowcat1771 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:15:34 AM

Thanks everyone for the responses!!
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:56:51 AM

Not much people make money with gambling , even it is gamble on poker a gambling game with skill based.
Not everyone too good at poker, so in the end the unluckiest gambler will thinking to quit from gamble like op for example.
Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:02:17 AM

Very true and very precise. a gambling if done seriously and hard work will surely get a such a huge success. I think, you already past defeat so great and after that you do an impact to make a success of the novel and is now a reality. If you want to win do whatever these people say, because it will make you successful in gambling. Success and good luck
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:35:55 AM

It's really hard if you are addicted to it , try to adopt a kid , try to donate some money . try to invest money somewhere or lock your money for one month.

Also by try to play outdoor games more than computer games and also spend more time with your family members and friends than you may come out for this addiction fast.
I thought it was just a waste of time for things that are not useful. better. immediately look for another job.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:02:08 AM

i have always loved to learn playing Poker but i never had the chance to properly learn it. do you know any place that teaches it from the grounds up.

there is a plenty of online methods , just first I want you to know that learning to play at least acceptable poker could take 6 months at least , it's different from person to person but you should know that it requires times and patience
first you can check all the articles and other methods in pokerstars school , it's really good to start your way they will teach you the basics and some other stuffs like pot odds and other things
youtube is full of useful contents especially Gripsed's channel , this guy is awesome and he communicates with his followers
the last thing is Twitch poker  it's a great method to both have fun and learn  , you will not learn a ton on twitch but at least you will learn something and have some fun while watching awesome players winning thousands of dollars sometimes
also you can check 2+2 forums , there are plenty of discussions and other stuffs there

and the most important thing is to play while you are learning , cause you can't be good by just learning without playing

if you need any help , feel free to PM me I can tell you about other resources if you are specific about your game
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:46:03 PM

Also by try to play outdoor games more than computer games and also spend more time with your family members and friends than you may come out for this addiction fast.
I thought it was just a waste of time for things that are not useful. better. immediately look for another job.
yes really all just a waste of waste of time, and it could not be done every day with family or friends. I agree it's better look jobs.
trying to collect money to buy a house and not spend on gambling.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:52:17 PM

Do something else that you like to do. Go find a hobby or sport that you like to do. And it cost almost nothing.
You must realize that if you are gambling that you will lose a lot of money. You cant be rich with gambling.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

Do something else that you like to do. Go find a hobby or sport that you like to do. And it cost almost nothing.
You must realize that if you are gambling that you will lose a lot of money. You cant be rich with gambling.

Any other methods you do to stop gambling bitcoin will still remind you on playing, just stop signature campaign if you don't like to gamble anymore and if you don't want to play gambling just mine for BTC but it will certainly required a lot of investment before you start mining!
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

How does one Put down Gambling for good?

I think that is a very hard question. First I think that the best option would be to solve any gambling problems with start having healthy gambling habits. Because gambling itself is not wrong, and it could be fun if you have discipline and you gamble only what you can lose. It would be just like paying for a movie or something like that.

If you can't o that, and have an addiction, then the only solution I see is to get professional help. No other way to put it I guess.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

Its not easy to stop but its all in your head, The most people need to find professional help.
Also they can speak with a relative about it so they know it and can do something about it.
I think do not need help from a professional. as you've said. it is only in your head. settlement issue is in yourself, if you're really intent in coming out of gambling. you certainly can. the key is in your intentions
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:35:44 PM

I think do not need help from a professional. as you've said. it is only in your head. settlement issue is in yourself, if you're really intent in coming out of gambling. you certainly can. the key is in your intentions

Yup! Your right you can start by clearing up your mind of gambling, many people had said that addiction is only on you mind and you are the one that can fix it, start thinking bad things that will happen if you keep on gambling and the negative effect it will cause you.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:28:26 PM

Just stop with it, its the best option, search help from relatives tell them that your are really addicted to it.
Maybe they can help you or search a professional that can help you to get stop gambling, its really hard to stop, like drugs.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:41:05 PM

No money no pain just make giveaway to all community members than it could be helpful to give up this habit, i don't think if we have some spare with easy access to internet than we make stop ourself to do gambling.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:44:14 PM

Just stop with it, its the best option, search help from relatives tell them that your are really addicted to it.
Maybe they can help you or search a professional that can help you to get stop gambling, its really hard to stop, like drugs.
yes right if it is difficult to stop gambling. at least have someone to remind you to quit gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:20:04 PM

Most people think stopping with gambling is hard, but its not stopping with gambling is easy if you understand yourself.
No one is forcing you to stay gambling, if you really want to stop can stop gambling by yourself.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

Most people think stopping with gambling is hard, but its not stopping with gambling is easy if you understand yourself.
No one is forcing you to stay gambling, if you really want to stop can stop gambling by yourself.
The real problem with the many gamblers is they do not usually have self control. Without self control no one can come out of gambling that much easily. Addictions forces most of the gambler to keep on gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: