Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
abutingting

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

At first I am wondering how it can affect lives of course when we talk about money as always. When I was told that it is  good to start bitcoin now I asked how much do I have to put in as investment and of course how will my investment would gain a profit that will surely put a smile in my face. When I started to put some Bitcoin is in the lowest rate back in 2017 and when bitcoin soar at the last quarter of 2017 I was happy and found out how my little money increases and now I can say that there is a reality to this Bitcoin era.
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Why do you want Bitcoin dying? There are several altcoins based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is still here. There are several GNU/Linux based on Debian and Debian is still here rocking solid. And we are currently in a period quite volatile, I watched BCC it's just horrible lol. In the following weeks Bitcoin will show its true power and everyone will recognize it as the super power
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

Dont have experience yet, for I am in the stage of learning  and exploring different knowledges about bitcoin and Im excited to experience the benefits of it.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

It was in 2016, bitcoin was used as an exchange coin to pay for services in the project. Then I did not understand to the end what it was and did not appreciate the prospects. After 1.5 years returned to this market, but with the understanding that the future is behind it.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

When I start to work in bitcoin, I was not know How the people are earning and How bitcoin is running wend all. I have went with YouTube videos regarding bitcoin and its transactional method.
After I done Some works like signature campaign, some projects in bitcoin site making and etc. Then only I came to understand about bitcoin's ability.

I started in bitcoin last 2017 when i see my collegues reaping there profits. I feel disappointed becs. I taught that it is a scam and i am afraid to lose money.  I did my research and i am positive to earn also.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

I know Bitcoin not even a year, I know Bitcoin in August 2017 yesterday. when my friend played bitcoin and he got a lot of money, and he bought a car. from that I kept looking for information about Bitcoin, and also I asked my friend, and I started buying Bitcoin in December 2017, then I joined the trading. and my money runs out. then I was introduced to my friend with this Forum ... and I then went to look for Money here.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

When I'm new to bitcoin I am only create a wallet and refer friends to earn. Then I'm search about bitcoin in the google, I found a PTC (Paid To Clicks) sites then I join it. Even it is a small amount of collecting money, I'm happy to do it. Several days later, I feel bored and I think to find more to earn higher than that. I have an experience also in investing and trading but I'd loss my money because I'm a beginner. It's so many to tell this all.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

For me, I experience and learn a lot of things about bitcoin last year. My friend told about bitcoin because he knows that I need a part-time job and extra income, so teach me about bitcoin and go in this form. In first, I just know is to log in my account and read some trend that I need to understand as a newbie. After reading many trends that I want ask and to know I finally have some idea about bitcoin, and after that, I keep searching and exploring many things about bitcoin and some cryptocurrency, I know there still many things to understand and to learn that’s why I’m more determined to know it all.  Smiley
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

I'm here for months and I feel like I`m still on the very beginning. Experience, unexplainable cause I never dreamed about some internet currency and about all this world of other currencies. I have problem to explain others what bitcoin is, movements, some economy revolution against bank regime, is it some secrete organization big plan, so much mysteries about all this, and people are making real cash and live from profit they made here. Who love internet and computers, who spend a lot of time on internet, love to play games online and visit social networks, he sure must to love all bitcoin idea.

Me neither. I've never thought that "magic internet money" would appear at any point in the future. My major concern was the double spending problem where anyone could easily hack the digital currency for their own benefit. But, once Bitcoin was introduced into the world with its revolutionary blockchain technology, I began to learn that double spending would be nearly impossible to take effect on a cryptocurrency due to the security that such technology provides. What was never thought possible can now be done thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto's invention.

Every step of the way, we learn new things about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that will help us make better use of them. As well as you do, I still don't know many technical aspects of cryptocurrencies even if I've been here for 4 years. It would take some time and dedication, for me to be able to learn the technicalities of cryptocurrencies to help become an expert in the future. Despite this, I'm confident that my experiences earned will help others who're new into crypto land take the right step in the right direction in the future. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:29:08 AM

which I experienced the first time I found out about bitcoin, and introduced bitcoin from a friend, spent a lot of time, just looking for insight and knowledge, very confusing, and now still a lot confusing in my brain, but slowly with lots of dialogue with friends in Bitcointalk providing much of my knowledge and insight.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

I first found out about Bitcoin reading a blog post about it online. When first started I found it complicated and difficult ways to earn, lots of questions in my mind, the processed on how it works. And in this forum I got a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and its purpose, here I can better understand about bitcoin.
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

Saw in some youtube video someone talking about bitcoin.. Didnt pay enough attention to it back then.. This was around 2015.

After couple of months, read about bitcoin in a book, and went all in.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:15:56 AM

I started just a newbie.  A friend who worked in the payment industry told me in 2012 to buy them, as he thought it could get big. The biggest mistake I've made in my life was not listening. Took me 5 years to finally get into it for real.
linhphieudb

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

BITCOIN Smiley) . Tôi biết nó từ khi còn 700$ . tôi đã đắn đo khi không mua nó. đến khi nó giá 6000$ tôi đã mua nó cách đây 8 tháng trước. nó là 1 dự án đầu tư dài hạn. tôi tin bitcoin sẽ đạt 30.000$ cuối năm 2018 !  Grin BTCBTCBTC
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

I remember when I very first come across bitcoin and although i thought it was very interesting I never imagined it would be speculated on so much by investors. I could always see how the technology could impact the world but I always viewed them as real utilities and to be quite frank didn't anticipate a rise in value
HoangAnn

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:53 AM

I was excited to use Bitcoin for my first time at a physical store, only to be embarrassed and in the end I paid for my dinner 4 times. (i've used bitcoin online with no problems many times).

Here is what happened:

1) A food truck advertises they accept Bitcoin 2) I said i'd like to pay with Bitcoin 3) He pulls out his iphone and mentions he hasn't had someone pay with Bitcoin for a while. 4) He tries to find his bitcoin wallet app - I have no idea which wallet he used as I didn't really recognize the symbol (it took him a bit of fumbling before he found it) 5) A bit more fumbling to setup the payment request 6) he figured it out and typed in the price to request: $9 7) The QR code was generated Cool I pressed the QR code symbol on my coinbase wallet and it momentarily froze/glitched my phone but 2nd time worked. I paid with my coinbase wallet by scanning the QR code - it did some weird vibration thing on my phone with absolutely no confirmation that I sent a payment - nothing happened on my wallet or his wallet visually. In the spur of the moment and with a line up behind me I scanned it again..still nothing. He said to try again, so I did and again nothing. 9) He gave me the slip that says I paid and said to get my food cause he has to help the other people behind me now 10) I press return/back on my coinbase wallet while waiting at the side and see that there are 3 pending send payments to him of $9 on my phone and says pending even 1 hr after. For some reason each transation had a decline button but when pressing it a message pops up saying it failed due to not being a request. 11) I get my food but I am now akwardly waiting at the side staring at my phone and the three pending send transactions. After he helped everyone in the line I went up to him and he said he still got nothing and went to look into the transaction history and shows the last transaction someone made with him was June 12th. During this conversation he says he's no bitcoin expert and that he lost money by accepting bitcoin because he never cashed them when they were worth "double" in 2013. 11) ended up paying with my mastercard :/ 12) I logged into my coinbase account on my laptop maybe 2 hours later and see all payments have been sent to him with 8 confirmations (no longer pending)

This experience ticked me off and when I got the food I had to tell my mom, brother and his fiance that it didn't work and that I may have paid him 4 different times (now confirmed after looking at my coinbase accnt)
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

When I was new to bitcoin from my friend, I did not know how he earned and how bitcoint worked. Because of my curiosity about bitcoin, I began to learn from sites and videos that exist on social media, such as bitcoint workplaces and transactions,
And I started from bitcoint mining from mining sites, taps, and this forum, in this forum I got a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and its purpose, here I can better understand about bitcoin.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

When i start in bitcoin or here in bitcoin forum i knwo that i will get a lot of money like my friend but is not true i though thay is so easy but i alwayd get scammred by some bounties and until now 7 months ididnt receieve anyhing but i hope this next jon will give me an income.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

I heard about bitcoin in 2013, but I'm sorry I didn't know it. It was until 2017 that I got to know bitcoin in the influence of my friend, and I began to take part in the trade in August. I think block chain technology will have a great impact on our future. I will keep paying close attention to bitcoin and keep it in this community. Yes, I like this industry.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Things about bitcoin never fails to fascinate but I just only know the name itself "bitcoin" before. So, I was motivated to explore its industry. I was really confused when I've tried doing what others do to earn money from it. At first, it wasn't easy as Im only reckoning in search data.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: