Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:42:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I first started joining Bitcoin, I found that there was a lot of knowledge in which the development platform of the currencies and trading principles in many places I was still unknown and these made me difficult regarding investment and transactions in recent projects.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

I am in the world of bitcoin since 2017 when I opened my first bitcoin wallet. A lot of things changed since that moment, new services, growing communities, new alternative crypto currencies.I can see a better view of what Bitcoin means to me and the innovation behind that technology. From my point of view, the most valuable question of Bitcoin is connected to our every day life. My everyday life is changed a bit since I started using Bitcoin.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I've already started few years ago in bitcoin
my experience that I not found any the payment system like bitcoin because it is easy to use. hope bitcoin of prices will be go up $20.000 someday.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
CADguy

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I first heard about bitcoin about a year ago. My brother became a miner and tried to tell me about the possibilities of a new economic sphere. He told me that there is a future for crypto-economics. A month later, I was also interested in studying the growth and decline of the Crypto-currency
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

I started just a newbie.  A friend who worked in the payment industry told me in 2012 to buy them, as he thought it could get big. The biggest mistake I've made in my life was not listening. Took me 5 years to finally get into it for real.

Something similar happened to me. During 2011, I heard from Bitcoin over the internet but didn't pay close attention to it. I've thought that it wasn't going anywhere since it was cheap, and it was mostly used by hackers and criminal activity. Three years later, I've decided to investigate more about Bitcoin, and realized its true potential to transform our corrupt monetary system. Then, I've joined this forum and was recommended by a friend to join a signature campaign. After this, I've started my journey with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and learned many things that I've never thought possible before.

Of course, I've had many bad experiences along the way, such as scams and loss of coins, but I've emerged stronger than ever as now I make better use of my Bitcoin. I used to invest a lot into cloud mining, but realizing that it wasn't worth it, I've decided to keep participating in signature campaigns, and use the earnings to invest into PoS cryptocurrencies with good returns. Until today, it's been paying off, and I hope in the future to become an expert in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, to help others who're new to avoid making the same mistakes as me. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

My first experiences with bitcoin was a bit confusing because I was confused what to do how to create address, what security does bitcoin has and what do to once I receive the bitcoin, where can I spend them so at the first day I just experimented and I didn't think to spend bitcoin because it was an useless currency.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
As I observed all of us have a different experiences when we started bitcoin. In my own experience since I am new, its hard for me to identify what bitcoin really is. I dont have any idea what is the purpose of bitcoin. Then I have my own research and at the same time a friend of mine helps me to understand what bitcoin really is and what to do in bitcoin. Until now and then I have a lot of question running on my mind.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

When I first started this job, I started paying $ 50 a week.

Prices increased. I made money.

Then I started to sell.

I made a graphical follow-up, I read the graphic and developed it myself.

I made good money by buying and selling.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

My first experience in bitcoin was trading. I just traded them to btc-e (now WEX).
wilsonwilly1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

Of course all start are the most hardest part of a thing or an activity or an job like this.Its hard to earn at your early stage here because of lack of knowledge on opened opportunities that may help you earn and shine in life.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

To be honest, when I bought bitcoin, I didn't trust it for a while. I didn't understand how it works and why people make money from it. But over time, I acquired the necessary information and now I am very warm to him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

Riding on the $18k+ mark with half of my bank's savings with the guidance of a close relative which was a self-proclaimed expert. And YES, I learned my lesson the hard way which leads me to extensive research on how it works. It was then charged to experience, now I'm enjoying a little profit after learning from a devastating first ride.  Cheesy
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

The first time I bought bitcoin was about 2 years ago, I used to invest in various cloud mining programs like CLD Mine, Hashflare and so on, but unfortunately I was hit by a scam and a capital of about $ 300 only returned about $ 125, after which I converted to fiat ago not using bitcoin again until June or a year ago.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Initially, I considered bitcoin only as a means to earn money, but buying it, I began to study its technology and was very fond of it.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

Before buying bitcoin, I tried to invest in a variety of projects, but only a few out of a hundred brought me income. Therefore, I did not trust bitcoin for a long time. But he lived up to my expectations by 100 percent.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

I was a beginner and did not know anything. I thought it was a fraud or a pyramid. I did not want to invest my savings. but then over time I studied the entire market and gradually began to delve into the essence of investing. now I keep bitcoin in my wallet.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

My experiences have been profitable!

Bitcoin is changing everything about money and creating new players in the game.

This is the time for new players in the game to emerge victorious  Kiss

Yes. Its true. Bitcoin experienced were very profitable. First time in crypto is very challenging. All the activities makes focus and seriously work. I learned and search on how bitcoin were earn. That because my sister has a more knowledge about this., she guides me. I feel confused for those activities but my mind is always ready for what the result is. All things have a purpose.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

I was amazed on how bitcoin works and excited to claim and claim satoshis in faucets. I've searched all over the internet all faucets of bitcoin and then claim again and again until I withdrawn it and see how less bitcoin I got.
Well my experiences with bitcoin when i first started is i dont really know everything here in bitcoin world, and when i started here in bitcoin i dont know how to earn many money, but thanks to my bestfriend that help me to come up here in bitcoin, and right now i am earning many profit with bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

I lose a huge amount of profit when i was just starting due to my lack of knowledge about how the market really works. Thankfully this site is existing and i find different strategies on when to invest and sell my coins in order to earn profit.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

The first time I bought bitcoin was about 2 years ago, I used to invest in various cloud mining programs like CLD Mine, Hashflare and so on, but unfortunately I was hit by a scam and a capital of about $ 300 only returned about $ 125, after which I converted to fiat ago not using bitcoin again until June or a year ago.

Investing in cloud mining does never give you good results. You could either get scammed or never reach ROI. This happened to me when I've first started with Bitcoin, and lost a lot of money. In most cases, I was scammed by many cloud mining companies such as GAW Miners, and Cloudminr.io, which almost made me leave Bitcoin. But, as I've learned more about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I've made better use of them towards helping me achieve a nice income. Until today, I have many things to learn, but the situations that I've been through in the past, has helped me gain experience every step of the way.

It's only a matter of time, before experienced people like me, help others in their time of need. Newbies need to become educated properly about cryptocurrencies, to avoid making mistakes in the future. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: