Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What were your experiences with Bitcoin when you first started?  (Read 55268 times)
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

At first I am having a hard time to understand bitcoin because it's not a traditional investment and a currency. But as I continue to study more I understand that Bitcoin is a great invention that could change the system of this world from centralized to decentralized.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

The first time I started bitcoin was trading in one of the famous markets. At first I started with a sense takuy akan failure. Then I started to ventured into trading with my money. It's not easy to do all that, but I try to do my best for myself.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

At first I really didn't know how to start in bitcoin but I am so eager to learn and understand how it works. After searching and reading information about it, I came across this forum and I saw a lot of opportunities bitcoin has to offer. So I started reading different threads how I can earn bitcoin and slowly by slowly I gain knowledge about it and started earning.

One thing for sure is that Bitcoin is one of the most complex technologies in existence today. Even if we had been some time researching it, we won't be able to know everything within a short time frame, since the blockchain technology underpinning Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, involves many other subjects such as cryptography and distributed systems, for you to gain a deep understanding of how they actually work.

Of course, we start to learn about Bitcoin at a slow pace, but as time passes by, we get to become experts of it. In my opinion, this forum is the best resource you'll ever find towards learning how to use Bitcoin, and understanding the blockchain ecosystem for cryptocurrencies. What was once extremely difficult for me to learn, is now much easier thanks to people in this forum who helped me every step of the way. Joining a signature campaign within your early steps would be the wisest decision you'll ever make, as it allows you to explore the forum and learn new things every day.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that more people are joining Bitcoin to make it stronger in the future. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

I was amazed on how bitcoin works and excited to claim and claim satoshis in faucets. I've searched all over the internet all faucets of bitcoin and then claim again and again until I withdrawn it and see how less bitcoin I got.

My first experience with bitcoin when I started last year 2017 was like I find it very complicated / difficult to understand and hard to earn. But as time goes by and upon reading several posts and some google search I finally find it useful and profitable. Although my first bounty campaign was a failure I didn’t get my money from it because it was hacked. I still continue to try on and make sure to keep guard of my pinkey to avoid reoccurrence.
azisdoank

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:17 AM

i think i start investing on bitcoin it didn't go well sir, it was not a success, i was wondering why other people say they earn and are satisfied investing on bitcoin, but then i went on this forum, and read others comments and advice, i learned some tricks on trading and that helps me a lot on earning money, thank goodness there's bitcoin and i started to bitcoin is i was conscious about bitcoin because i know its difficult to think but not too long i learn fast. Bitcoin teach how we earn fast and easy then i was so exciting in bitcoin when i have earn  already its give me more interesting and i know to myself and i know i become a good investors because i learn lot and knowledge in bitcoin
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:19:12 AM

i think i start investing on bitcoin it didn't go well sir, it was not a success, i was wondering why other people say they earn and are satisfied investing on bitcoin, but then i went on this forum, and read others comments and advice, i learned some tricks on trading and that helps me a lot on earning money, thank goodness there's bitcoin and i started to bitcoin is i was conscious about bitcoin because i know its difficult to think but not too long i learn fast. Bitcoin teach how we earn fast and easy then i was so exciting in bitcoin when i have earn  already its give me more interesting and i know to myself and i know i become a good investors because i learn lot and knowledge in bitcoin

Wow how lucky you are to learned all of the bitcoin tricks that fast. I started bitcoin for nothing because I don't have any knowledge about it but with the help of my friends everthing goes well. I really appreciate how bitcoin works and its existence, it helps a lot in some ways.
Pegasus101

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

At first I have doubts if I join to this project,because here in my country have so many people use each other to make a scam that's why I don't know if I believe in bitcoin..But nowadays I probably prove that it's real I satisfied investing on bitcoin.And I learn some tricks on trading and helps me a lot on earning money.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:19 AM

the first time I started joining bitcoin I tried to follow a bounty campaign and I followed the signature campaign, but unfortunately the bounty I followed was not successful and has frustrated me, because I feel I have wasted my time with the bounty

Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy

well I started on a reading basis.. I understand 1st the scheme, how it works then do some experiments.. low cost experiments that it cant traumatized me the effect of losing and winning.. then I started to do some airdrop forms until I get tired of fake and scam airdrops.. then I try bounty but sad to say 1st time in bounty makes you feel crazy.. don't know what to say or comment then it ends up that my account on bitcoin talk has been banned.. then it didn't stop me of playing here in crypto currency.. I just a passion for me here.. whether I get lost a hundred of dollars or a thousand dollars it doesn't matter as long as I experienced a lot here and gain more knowledge.. in fact I pity myself of ignoring bitcoin in the past few years.. but right here right now.. this is a time to start.. forgetting those thing which are in the past and doin what is right and embrace the future here in bitcoin.. long live for all of us.. thank you..
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

Yeah almost all of bitcoin user is from this way. In the first try almost all are hard in trading almost loosing some bitcoin, in gambling don't know how to deposit or don't know how to bet, In sending bitcoin don't know what to do, until  years passed all this hard things in first day or first weeks become easy.
mary cury

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:24 AM

I think your question is related to the topic because when i was just getting started, i also asked a lot of questions. Signature campaign is a kind of source of income where you will need at least member rank account and you will have to post good quality and you will earn weekly or monthly depending to the campaign manager that you are joining.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

My bitcoin first experience was not smooth,it took me a longer time to be able to manage a blockchain account on my own,but I finally picked up, and I can mine, trade, as well as manage my very well..
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

bitcoin seemed magical when I bought my first btc (actually a fraction of one) last May. Everything related felt so novel that I got quickly sucked in. Luckily I made some handsome profits last year through trading which is enough for retirement even at today's value. Very grateful for Satoshi!
obinine

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

One of my first experience was in collecting satoshi,  I remembered when I was spend the entire day online looking for faucet that pays up to 1000 - 1500 satoshi per hour,  we can spend the entire day online and earn just about 10000 satoshi with joy in my heart.  My first experience in bitcoin was a great one in which I cannot forget about in a hurry.  I love bitcoin and will continue to love bitcoin.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

When I first learned about Bitcoin, I thought that it was just a currency and there was no potential until it rose hundreds of times. It was a pity. But it's still not late. I'm also investing in Bitcoin.
violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

I was taught by my friend and in a short I tried explaining to people around me who have good knowledge about the technology. To my surprise none agreed to it, very few started to give a try after long time.
uiyh687

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

I think Bitcoin has undergone great changes since the early days, making it a mainstream payment system soon. Prior to this, Bitcoin was perfect, and I could send and receive transactions faster than now. In addition, Bitcoin is much cheaper and I should invest early so I can make a lot of money. but I do not have. My luck is poor Cry
pekavcilar01

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

When I first started, I tried to read a chart. I bought a certain amount of bitcoin every week. I bought it every week no matter what the value.
Then I bought and sold it. I learned the logic of this job.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

I would like to know what experiences did you had when you first started with Bitcoins. As for me, I had many that I would like to share with you.

When I began in the Bitcoin world, I was a complete rookie with no proper knowledge of how did mining worked or anything about cryptocurrencies. I just thought about Bitcoin as another payment processor like PayPal. But when I joined the BitcoinTalk community, I learned so many things along the way. In my process of learning in the first days, I decided to invest into cloud mining services. Since I didn't knew much about it, I invested a plenty amount of Bitcoins to start my journey into it. During that time, I had gotten into many different services. Those were GAW Miners, then Cointellect, cloudminr.io and finally Hashnest. After getting scammed many times by the services mentioned previously, (except for Hashnest) I have lost many Bitcoins. As a result, I decided to never invest into cloud mining and thus dedicate myself into learning more about the cryptocurrency and look for other ways to earn Bitcoins. It was then that I enrolled into the signature campaign that I am currently into and during all that time I began to earn Bitcoins as well as diversify my investments into different alt coins. Now I am dedicated to trading Bitcoins and other alt coins, as well as working for it (like the signature campaign and working as a freelancer) in order to earn coins and build up my portfolio along the way.

Anyways, what would be your experiences with this exciting cryptocurrency?  Cheesy
When I started here I don't had any idea what is bitcoin also, i just gave myself a try since the only thing I would do was only posting here in the forum and I saw my friends and family getting profit in here that's why I got curios. There was a time that I want to gave up since the only source that I can earn bitcoin or alt coin was to join bounty and signature campaign,I was so impatient that time but the eagerness to earn was my determination to stay and now I am happy what was the outcome because I started to save money.
will777

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

for the first time i invested in bitcoin some of my assets and when the price increase i sold bitcoin with some profit it was really a fantastic feeling. i cannot forget it, after that i learn investing money in alt coins. and still i am really happy with my decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: