Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Archive] BFL trolling museum  (Read 69319 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:35:45 PM

BFL HARD SHIP DATE: December 25th, 2013.

Was that so hard Josh? lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:58:05 PM

BFL HARD SHIP DATE: December 25th, 2099.

Was that so hard Josh? lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ftfy.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 07:53:38 PM

See, the difference is I'm not crying and whining to moderators to get BitSyncom out of here.  I certainly welcome him trolling in our thread.  If I were to come over to the Avalon thread and start asking questions, he would bitch and moan and complain to the moderators.  I'm just pointing out the hypocritical nature of Avalon, not saying I want him to leave by any means.

I do love how he's taken to trolling BFL though.  I wonder what that portends for their 19th shipping date with nothing to show but some paperwork.

Still waiting on that evidence of a working product, Yifu.

So what's the hard date josh? All you do is keep changing the subject when asked.

I was told by Dave, live at CES the 1st day I went there that they were shipping in "a couple of weeks."  Based on his body language that have used the past decade to determine poker bluffers and other interpersonal situations, I believe this man to be lying, knows he is lying, and generally dishonest in the way he spoke to me. (http://www.jnforensics.com/#!books/cnec  Joe Navarro, former FBI agent writes amazing books on this subject and I credit him partly for what I look for in other humans telling me what could be lie and what could be truth)

When I go back the next day to find what the actual hardware BFL brought to CES2013, of course this happened, Cue'd to when the BFL rep so rudely curses at me and hands me a quarter:

http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m40s

I can only imagine the pain felt by those with pre-orders to see the man who runs this company act in such a way on the CES floor convention floor

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 07:59:39 PM

See, the difference is I'm not crying and whining to moderators to get BitSyncom out of here.  I certainly welcome him trolling in our thread.  If I were to come over to the Avalon thread and start asking questions, he would bitch and moan and complain to the moderators.  I'm just pointing out the hypocritical nature of Avalon, not saying I want him to leave by any means.

I do love how he's taken to trolling BFL though.  I wonder what that portends for their 19th shipping date with nothing to show but some paperwork.

Still waiting on that evidence of a working product, Yifu.

So what's the hard date josh? All you do is keep changing the subject when asked.

I was told by Dave, live at CES the 1st day I went there that they were shipping in "a couple of weeks."  Based on his body language that have used the past decade to determine poker bluffers and other interpersonal situations, I believe this man to be lying, knows he is lying, and generally dishonest in the way he spoke to me. (http://www.jnforensics.com/#!books/cnec  Joe Navarro, former FBI agent writes amazing books on this subject and I credit him partly for what I look for in other humans telling me what could be lie and what could be truth)

When I go back the next day to find what the actual hardware BFL brought to CES2013, of course this happened, Cue'd to when the BFL rep so rudely curses at me and hands me a quarter:

http://youtu.be/UlWrmIqGs3Y?t=2m40s

I can only imagine the pain felt by those with pre-orders to see the man who runs this company act in such a way on the CES floor convention floor

Please elaborate on the points of contention between Josh and your accounts.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:11:05 PM

What did I just read?  Shocked

Seems to me, if you had a working test product, you'd have shown it by now, but maybe not.  Seems silly, though... if you wanted to be the first, you would show your working prototype, that would qualify you as first at this point.  What possible reason could you have for not showing a working unit 6 days before you are scheduled to ship?  

I don't care.  You are here, in the BFL thread trolling and you won't even demo a working product 5 days before you are shipping.  Seems like a crazy way go about things, but whatever man.  

Like I said, if you're delayed, your project is dead and I believe you know this.  I hope you aren't rushing things just to be first and shipping a brick in a box that fails to perform or breaks in a month.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Jesus quoted words just put Inaba in his place.

Moving beyond that, Inaba isn't even following his own critical views.

------------------

He hasn't shown any proof of concept, he also isn't displaying working prototypes either. What he does have on hand are boxes of parts. What a great accomplishment?

Then he has the cojones to talk to a competitor about a delay "killing them" right before he announces like the 3rd or 4th delay in a row.

Christs words apply wonderfully in this situation.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:21:18 PM

You'll get your hard date as soon as you provide evidence of a working product.  So there's your answer.  Provide a working product today and I will give you a hard date, today.

So following that logic, I can expect shipping hard date on the 20th?

Absolutely.

Great.
LMAO!

Inaba doesnt have much of a choice does he?

As soon as Avalon pictures crop up of the devices in actual customers hands, BFL will start to panic as people berate them for answers. Then go right to checkout. The cruelest thing will be when Avalon opens their next batch. I suspect with bASIC (unfortunately) gone and BFL delaying with another "ball of smoke" the banter will be coming from BFL customers and not from Inaba.

I am pretty sure he will be as quiet as a mouse...and sketchy on solid details.

Wasn't he dead sure of October?
What about November (2 times)?
What about December?
Then Mid January?
What date on the 14th? I never said that nor implied it!? --Inaba paraphrased
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:24:04 PM

You'll get your hard date as soon as you provide evidence of a working product.  So there's your answer.  Provide a working product today and I will give you a hard date, today.

So following that logic, I can expect shipping hard date on the 20th?

Absolutely. I might even give it to you before that, too.  Cause I'm just a nice guy like that.

20th?
of this month?

even kano and yochdog haven't been flown in yet.

lol.

i guess people will be shipped out empty boxes with fans and spacers.
asic devices later on, 3-4 months later.
BFL will no doubt send a bullet train to gather them up.

Oops.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 08:44:00 PM

They are actually celebrating his "triumph".

Always remember: Bitcoin is a religion, not a currency.
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:09:48 PM

What did I just read?  Shocked

Seems to me, if you had a working test product, you'd have shown it by now, but maybe not.  Seems silly, though... if you wanted to be the first, you would show your working prototype, that would qualify you as first at this point.  What possible reason could you have for not showing a working unit 6 days before you are scheduled to ship?  

Jesus quoted words just put Inaba in his place.

Moving beyond that, Inaba isn't even following his own critical views.

You dont give up? It was only about 3 days ago that you VERY PUBLICLY declared you would block or ignore inaba so that you wouldnt have to read his posts. Nonetheless, youre still swamping this thread with bickering and avalon advertisements.

ps: we get it: BFL is wayy behind target and has no prototype beyond some fancy cases and a huge copper heatsink (anyone know the reason that wasnt seen at CES booth btw?)

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:12:54 PM

What makes you think they care?  Most people aren't in the habit of caring about how the management staff of companies with whom they do business behave - they care about the product those companies produce.  

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:20:33 PM

And MPOE-PR isn't making MPOE/MPEX look bad???

There's quite the difference between being right and being wrong. There is also quite the difference between telling the truth and lieing. The job of the PR is to be right and tell the truth. Packaging is secondary in this discussion.

Since when do the "majority of big time investors" care about when "MPOE-PR called it out"?

Since about a few quarters ago. Why, were you entertaining delusions of grandeur?

The advantage of this is, to quite Buffett again,

(We are enormously indebted to those academics: what could be more advantageous in an intellectual contest - whether it be bridge, chess, or stock selection - than to have opponents who have been taught that thinking is a waste of energy?)

Boonies above is a fine case study in this: he used to matter, a coupla years ago. Meanwhile he was in GLBSE, he was in this, he was in that (don't worry boonies, I won't actually disclose your investment history, I'm nice where it matters) and he's by now whittled himself into insignificance. Apparently he hasn't learned anything whatsoever from this, for instance about the relative values of being nice versus being truthful.

Give it another six months or so for the "whales" in their own minds invested in the various ASICs scams to be wiped and we'll finally have rational BTC. Everything starts as a religion.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:29:40 PM

Actually those are BFL's cheerleaders, not their customers. BFL have enough customer money now to maintain an impressive team of cheerleaders. They jump after every delay announcement trying to get public into the right mood with not much success recently.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

Actually those are BFL's cheerleaders, not their customers. BFL have enough customer money now to maintain an impressive team of cheerleaders. They jump after every delay announcement trying to get public into the right mood with not much success recently.

Actually no: Stockholm's Syndrome
nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:38:05 PM

I don't give half a shit how he acts; I only care about the product.

But seriously, stop pretending that you didn't provoke him. I can see what was going through your head...

Quote from: Micon's brain
lol I bet if I go back and annoy him again he'll...get annoyed...on camera, lol! then i can make him look bad!
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 09:41:35 PM

Most on these boards should remember the irrational support of BCST by it's investors & those who stood much to gain from it, only moments before it went boom:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/8/15/3243200/bitcoin-ponzi-schemes-savings-and-trust

It is a shame to see it happening again.  I see many many BFL-supporters using the flawed logic of "well, I already paid them $30k, I really want to be on the forefront of mining, BFL just *has* to be real - think of how much $ I sent them!  they just have to be a real company about to ship product!"  

I reddit'd the video of Josh & My interaction on the CES floor.  and after a bunch of initial upvotes it was clear there was a BFL-supporter run downvoting campaign.  Looks like the boys got pissed off and dropped this on their faces:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/16hnhw/butterfly_labs_30k_supercomputer_at_ces_2013/

let's see if they work starting now to down-vote that.  

IMO Josh / Dave / whoever else works in this filthy organization are on the full damage-control prowl now:  check how many responses this guy has to someone like me whom he claimed was nothing more than a guy "trolling" his booth.  Then he said I was cussing and screaming in the booth the day before, but Josh wasn't even in the booth the day before - only Dave.  How could he know that?  It's clear BFL is only spending their time on damage control & buying more advertising to try and generate more pre-orders.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:42:51 PM

I only care about the product.
What product do you care about? The 'upcoming' one that was announced on June 16, 2012?

nathanrees19

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:48:18 PM

I reddit'd the video of Josh & My interaction on the CES floor.  and after a bunch of initial upvotes it was clear there was a BFL-supporter run downvoting campaign.

Rofl, I see this a lot. "Oh, I got downvoted...it must be downvoting campaign!" If the downvotes were part of a campaign, then logically the upvotes were too.

The video was downvoted because it's shitty and had the context left out.

That's much less stupid than the video; I might even upvote it.
nathanrees19

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:49:40 PM

I only care about the product.
What product do you care about?

The T shirts and coffee mugs, of course.

Protip: Don't ask stupid questions
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 09:53:38 PM

I reddit'd the video of Josh & My interaction on the CES floor.  and after a bunch of initial upvotes it was clear there was a BFL-supporter run downvoting campaign.

Rofl, I see this a lot. "Oh, I got downvoted...it must be downvoting campaign!" If the downvotes were part of a campaign, then logically the upvotes were too.

The video was downvoted because it's shitty and had the context left out.

That's much less stupid than the video; I might even upvote it.

BFL has failed much harder:

1. Announce ASIC preorders in JUNE 2012 and October delivery and fail to deliver.
2. Announce extended delivery date of November and fail to deliver.
3. Announce extended delivery date of December and fail to deliver.
4. Announce extended delivery date of January and fail to deliver.
5. Allow a dumbass to troll the community on BTCTALK if they disagree with BFL's statements and claimes.
6. Show up to CES with case with ONLY fans, power supply, and a $30,000 Nexus 7 device.
7. Troll your competition publicly on the forum and have a bitch slapping fight.
8. Huh?

Feel free to add to this list.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 10:09:17 PM

...blaa blaa blaa ....

What this MPOE sock puppet is doing is not PR. She has become a human dildo. It is pathetic how low one confused chick, with no life, can sink.
MPOE-PRBS ... LOL, how much do you get paid per day to be angry at everyone here and tell us all how stupid we all are and how you and your silly little narcissistic master know everything. LOL
How much do you get paid? 0.5 BTC a day? Or do you get paid per post to write this crap?
Those are just rhetoric questions, btw.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: