Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 70463 times)
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:39:50 PM

There is time to watch when btc meet 21M supply. It can be dead end I think.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
chmod777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:44:20 AM

Do you really think bitcoin will die?

Bitcoin is now a proven system. Has been developing very successfully for 7-8 years. Large financial institutions are investigating blockchain technology.

I do not think a system that will revolutionize innovation will die.
After sometime i believe that bitcoin will die yes. But how long will it last... well we can only speculate. Some kind of universal currency for all races on earth will be formed and that could be bitcoin, but i doubt it. Maybe bitcoin will be mother for that currency, or maybe it will be bitcoin, i'm not expert on bitcoin so everything is just my opinion. But i believe strongly that something will be born from bitcoin.

What will die for what reasons?
Do you have any logical arguments for this? Is the alternative going to be another currency? Why do people stop using bitcoin when have no reason?
ArabianChain

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die . it will ends when bitcoin reaches 21 million bitcoins . but that will take long time .

Something like 100 years away LOL. Although if the price goes up and continues to go up then by the time it reaches 21 million the transactions will be valuable enough to continue mining I would think. Even though no new Bitcoin will be created the blocks should have a lot of transactions fees of value as incentive. Transaction fees are getting pretty expensive now just imagine in 100 years... Maybe I am wrong you never know. I want to see it live and keep defying the odds and bringing financial freedom or as close to it as possible.

wh04m1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:59:18 AM

I have strong faith in Bitcoin not because I somehow profit from it but because of these following reasons:

* Anonymous:  More privacy conscious individuals will likely jump into the bitcoin world with increasing surveillance  by World governments.
* Decentralized & Internet based. Also believe it will evolve along with the Internet.
* Has little or no limitations
* If other Cryptocurrencies live, Bitcoin will definitely live.
* Finally, Cryptocurrency is part of the need of Internet users

The items you count are all right. But bitcoin is not anonymous. Your identity can be determined when you use Bitcoin. All transactions are recorded. And transfer operations from one address to another can be determined backward one by one.

If you want real anonymity, I suggest you check out Dash.

If you want anonymity in Bitcoin you can use a high quality mixer like Bitmixer, Cryptomixer, Bitblender or some others. This way even if someone tries to track you down by using the backward option and checking transaction one by one he cannot link you anymore to the related bitcoin addresses you have used.

Can we really trust the mixing sites? Can anonymity be provided in full through these sites? How exactly does it work?
Then you do not need to trust bitcoin wallets in various sites and payment systems. Perhaps as a device application can make better quality your savings invulnerable. But this does not mean that the bitcoin as a currency, may disappear.

Do you know the working logic of mixing sites? How they provide anonymity. I'm asking that exactly.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

I think Bitcoin could fall at any moment, because it is not controlled by anyone and the cost of the bitcoin is not backed by any gold or USD reserves
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:35:37 PM

Bitcoin is now a proven system. Has been developing very successfully for 7-8 years. Large financial institutions are investigating blockchain technology.

After sometime i believe that bitcoin will die yes. But how long will it last... well we can only speculate. Some kind of universal currency for all races on earth will be formed and that could be bitcoin, but i doubt it. Maybe bitcoin will be mother for that currency, or maybe it will be bitcoin, i'm not expert on bitcoin so everything is just my opinion. But i believe strongly that something will be born from bitcoin.

Do you have any logical arguments for this? Is the alternative going to be another currency? Why do people stop using bitcoin when have no reason?
I think what i wrote was clear enough, if you didn't understood it maybe you should read it more carefully. As i said i am no expert, and it is only my opinion nothing more, but yes i believe that bitcoin will die in one point in future. Logical reason, hmm... there is still long way for bitcoin to become currency that could be used for day to day life. There is other government problems with bitcoin that need to be done. And not to mention that at the moment most of bitcoin is used on black market for what ever... So that is just some problems that come on my mind at the moment.
Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

Never

teeneffigy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:34:23 PM

end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die . it will ends when bitcoin reaches 21 million bitcoins . but that will take long time .

Something like 100 years away LOL. Although if the price goes up and continues to go up then by the time it reaches 21 million the transactions will be valuable enough to continue mining I would think. Even though no new Bitcoin will be created the blocks should have a lot of transactions fees of value as incentive. Transaction fees are getting pretty expensive now just imagine in 100 years... Maybe I am wrong you never know. I want to see it live and keep defying the odds and bringing financial freedom or as close to it as possible.

After the next 4 halvings the block reward will be .78125 BTC per block. I think that the transaction fees will be more than that.

All bitcoin has to do is keep increasing in value. If the value of BTC drops to where miners are no longer profitable I would think that large farms would just turn off their gear and leave the BTC chain stuck on high difficulty.

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

Ofcourse bitcoins is going to die when theres no people maintaining it or using it, pretty simple logic

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
chmod777

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

I think what i wrote was clear enough, if you didn't understood it maybe you should read it more carefully. As i said i am no expert, and it is only my opinion nothing more, but yes i believe that bitcoin will die in one point in future. Logical reason, hmm... there is still long way for bitcoin to become currency that could be used for day to day life. There is other government problems with bitcoin that need to be done. And not to mention that at the moment most of bitcoin is used on black market for what ever... So that is just some problems that come on my mind at the moment.

The world is constantly changing. Bitcoin is already used in everyday life. So, technically and practically, there is nothing that hinders the use of bitcoin.
They also do money laundering with other currencies. Money laundering was done before Bitcoin.

Bitcoin does not die for these reasons. Bitcoin just needs more advertising.
Rossignolek

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

Bitcoin becomes so strong currency that I think that I just will not disappear. Internet currency will become more popular and more popular.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

Bitcoin becomes so strong currency that I think that I just will not disappear. Internet currency will become more popular and more popular.
We must be aware how much really can replace all bitcoin currency and be in addition to the use of the Internet. Bitcoin is a very narrowly focused currency and all that is really unique blockchain technology, and very soon will take bitcoin in circulation and it is possible to control the start Smiley
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:56:41 PM

Everyone thought that Bitcoin will die back in 2016, but it turned out that this year has almost become the most successful. To date, the price of bitcoin almost doubled.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

Ofcourse bitcoins is going to die when theres no people maintaining it or using it, pretty simple logic
Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Japan faced a wave of general bitcoin mania and has already begun work exchange, which provides insurance services. So what about bitcoin's death to talk stupid.
Coinonat

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:30:27 PM

The mining is becoming too expensive and none profitable. I think that will bring uᴉoɔʇᴉq to an end. Another problems is that there is only a few miners left controlled by a few making them controlling moondollars. It's no longer the currency of the people but a currency of the few rich companies that runs the show.....but for how long can the continue?

I have been looking at Rimbit  instead since it is premined and therefore don't need the middleman with the expensive hardware for transaction validation. Instead the validation is done by the wallet's running on peoples computers. As I see it it's a currency for the people and it will stay that way. Sadly it's still fairly unknown.

Time will show how long moondollars survive but my guess is not more than 3 years......please challenge that statement with serious arguments.

Possibly is going to take more than a century before you start talking of it dying.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

exact date: 23.11.2023
nanayueky

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

end of mining don't mean bitcoin will die,but mining is becoming more expensive and centralised.

iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:00:59 PM

elaborate please
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:23:59 PM

Is this an ominous date? Such forecasts can not be given. They never come true. Everything happens vice versa. Then when you do not expect anything.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

According to experts Bitcoin will soon die without usobyh efforts by the regulatory authorities. Though for all existence bitcoin already several times foresaw death. No one can exactly predict what will happen.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: