Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77022 times)
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:19:17 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 07:32:05 PM by Orestes

LOL the threat of criticism.  Please don't tempt me bro.  You don't even I derstand what your posts have done and what you've claimed.. swordsmith away just careful using legal terms you dont understand named by corporate law and status you obviously don't understand.  Seems Silkcoin is up for grabs eh?

We have access to the SilkCoinTemple GitHub, I think that is control enough. Maybe not directly but Bishop/Palm/Arteleis have, all of which are behind our work and what we are doing.

It was up for grabs in 2014, read the thread and try again... Also this has nothing to do with criticism more with verbal abuse.
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:38:19 PM

Hello all.  I'm here to report the progress of Silk, DarkSilk, and the Weaver platform. 

Silk (Not old Silkcoin)

Currently in testing.   I have work do to on the explorer and also integrating Silk with the Weaver.  The wallet itself as far as I know is almost complete.

DarkSilk

Explorer has been tested and has a few bugs to work out.  The DarkSilk ONLY pool will be operational on launch.  Weaver DarkSilk access will be open on launch as well.   The status of that system is currently in testing.   

Weaver

The Weaver is about 80-90% complete.   Most of what is left is testing and double checking everything is in working order.  User online wallets is nearly complete (once the testing is done.)  Stormnodes section of the weaver has not been started yet.  The basic DarkSilk and Silk landing pages are nearly done (Needs some styling and small fixes.) 

SilkNetwork

The servers for which the whole network is hosted on is completely set up and running.  Most of the system wallets and explorer wallets are online (with the exception of Silkcoin (which will be done tomorrow.)

Multipool

I have a ton of work do to on the multipool.  The good news is that many of the components of our project are being used in the multipool.  The online wallet system for SilkNetwork/Weaver is integrated with the multipool and the darksilk/silk pools.

There is many things I have not listed here.  Any questions are welcome and I'll be happy to answer them as fast as I can.

Lastly, I want to address some of the concerns here.   Some people are getting very anxious and seem to think no work is being done.  This is not the case.  Many of us are VERY busy with these projects and we also have to support ourselves in other ways as we have only earned 1 bitcoin each in the last year.  Yes this means we are real people and have real responsibilities.   I personally have 2 kids and have to work a day job.  I have limited time but I dedicate what time I have to these projects.  The same applies to other team members.

We (The Silknetwork team) are not here to make a quick income.  This is our passion, hobby, and future career.  We understand it has been a long time in the making, but we are not like the gaming industry and releasing alpha/beta status products.  I personally will not release my work until it has been tested over and over again until I can not "break" it anymore. Especially when we are dealing with currency.

* I will answer any question people have with one exception.  If you are going to "troll" then do not expect a answer from me.  Please be proper with your question directed toward me and I will give you a respectful answer.

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:47:07 PM

Omg thanks for the huge update, now maybe a certain poster will be done complaining...

syyyn

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 07:59:09 PM

Omg thanks for the huge update, now maybe a certain poster will be done complaining...

No problem.  Hope I helped answer some unanswered questions.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

So from the sound of all of the above, you guys are basically in the home stretch after years of work...

Kudos to the team...  That's a lot of hours testing and coding, even if only done with available hobby time!

syyyn

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 08:22:36 PM

So from the sound of all of the above, you guys are basically in the home stretch after years of work...

Kudos to the team...  That's a lot of hours testing and coding, even if only done with available hobby time!

years of staying up till 5-6am Smiley  Thank you for your support!
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:00:01 PM

I'm not assuming anything!? This is exact quote man.   Why would I be referencing anything other then Silkcoin? That's what half this thread is dedicated to! The price of Silkcoin!  Your thread is giving false pretense to investors!

What rubbish. Silkcoin is an abandoned coin, the name and community has evolved into this project. This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver. This includes the transition from Silkcoin to Silk so price discussions should be expected and this would be the proper place for it. There is no false pretense to investors. Investor, after reading the OP, would know that what they buy on poloniex would be exchanged 1:1 for Silk. The future price is something that has not been determined by the market, we can only speculate, but thats what bitcointalk is also for developers excluded maybe.

Stop trying to catch people on words the case is simple and obvious to all. Silkcoin development has been discontinued, Silk will be the successor of Silkcoin, Silk Network LTD has taken command of its future like i stated before, res nullius.

Just quoting for the record.  Res nullius.
syyyn

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 12:56:46 AM

I'm not assuming anything!? This is exact quote man.   Why would I be referencing anything other then Silkcoin? That's what half this thread is dedicated to! The price of Silkcoin!  Your thread is giving false pretense to investors!

What rubbish. Silkcoin is an abandoned coin, the name and community has evolved into this project. This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver. This includes the transition from Silkcoin to Silk so price discussions should be expected and this would be the proper place for it. There is no false pretense to investors. Investor, after reading the OP, would know that what they buy on poloniex would be exchanged 1:1 for Silk. The future price is something that has not been determined by the market, we can only speculate, but thats what bitcointalk is also for developers excluded maybe.

Stop trying to catch people on words the case is simple and obvious to all. Silkcoin development has been discontinued, Silk will be the successor of Silkcoin, Silk Network LTD has taken command of its future like i stated before, res nullius.

There was no point to this post.  It is already on record.   Is there anything useful or productive you'd like to post?  I'd love to read it.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:36:33 AM

There was no point to this post.  It is already on record.   Is there anything useful or productive you'd like to post?  I'd love to read it.

Just in case he decides to delete it.  (-:
syyyn

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:52:09 AM

Is there something personal bothering you my friend?  Do you have any questions for me?  Feel free to ask away.  I'd like to help you out.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:35:46 AM

Is there something personal bothering you my friend?  Do you have any questions for me?  Feel free to ask away.  I'd like to help you out.

It seems me and you have something in common.  I really enjoy your post.  Similar to my welcome into bitcoin talk. And uh Silkcoin.. er silk.. er whatever this is

192     Alternate cryptocurrencies / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! WE HAVE LIFTOFF!    on: February 01, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
Quote from: ozzymax on February 01, 2014, 08:44:19 AM
Quote from: syyyn on February 01, 2014, 08:27:01 AM
Quote from: ozzymax on February 01, 2014, 08:21:11 AM
Does anyone know why Mooncoin transactions are not confirming at all and no blocks found in like over 2 days?

Now now... don't go spreading that shenanigans around.  Tongue My friends pool just hit a block a few hours ago.

Explain this if you will can, No I didn't think you could syyyn you one post noob go beg some coins. twat

Coins Sent 3 hours ago. No Confirms.!!!

Date: 01/02/2014 06:16
To: cryptsy 2c4KU8u7HNGGdfW5QMJi5hWS9rZnNDudEB
Debit: -7907.89838136 MOON
Net amount: -7907.89838136 MOON
Transaction ID: 100c4204a67b57cd1ad22b7db7ece90cd868aec0c37ebc085f26b31bfb1ed2fb

Dumb fuck's like you ruin the bitcoin community. I have 1 post so it makes me a noob to you? Shut your geeky fat ass up and get the fuck out of that chair and into a real fucking pool. Stop spending your welfare on bitcoins.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:45:49 AM

Make sense now bro?

Hopefully one day your team and it's 'followrrs' stop talking in circles and answer strait up questions and criticisms to avoid personal conflict with unknown aggrrssors pissed off for the simplest of reasons.

Block explorer fiasco is a great example.   Keep your ship together captain. As it would appear you're the only true leader here.
syyyn

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 05:16:09 AM

Make sense now bro?

Hopefully one day your team and it's 'followrrs' stop talking in circles and answer strait up questions and criticisms to avoid personal conflict with unknown aggrrssors pissed off for the simplest of reasons.

Block explorer fiasco is a great example.   Keep your ship together captain. As it would appear you're the only true leader here.

I asked if I could help you.  Once again your post does not relate to what I asked you.  So how can I help you?
Orestes

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:10:17 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2016, 10:36:58 AM by Orestes

Just in case he decides to delete it.  (-:
You are asking who is developing/maintaining Silkcoin, we tell you straight that development has been discontinued. But responsibility lies with us. You cherry pick information and go about ranting oh then there is no one maintaining/developing... disregarding the fact that we do have control and are taking responsibility.

You idiot, the term exactly describes the situation we were in back in 2014 when the initial developer abandoned his blockchain, right before Arteleis took over control. I´m confident in naming things by its proper term, not that it matters because I don´t think you would ever reveal yourself or take action. You´re just an anonymous shill given way too much room. But hey, I'm here why not go with you to see how far you will go in your stupidity.

Make sense now bro?

Block explorer fiasco is a great example.   Keep your ship together captain. As it would appear you're the only true leader here.
You presume you are only talking to either followers or developers, lol. You're pissed off regardless of reason and this thread is here just to piss you off so you're in the right place.

Block explorer is not a fiasco just because you go on a tantrum and deem it so. Cost/benefit had been considered, a decision was made against it for that time. The reason for it has been stated before.

I've always been in favor of a moderated thread. Developers like to uphold transparency and decentralization to a fault, afraid power would eventually be abused. To me you present a nice case against this decision. It's not that you want to that matters, what matter is that you are able to kick unwanted guests out of your house. I guess we'll continue the riot until then, 2022.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:47:34 AM

Kind of reminds me of having a naughty kid on the back seat constantly asking if we are there yet.
Orestes

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:58:48 PM

Kind of reminds me of having a naughty kid on the back seat constantly asking if we are there yet.

But we're going to disneyland!

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 01:12:20 PM

Damn, I wish we were Tongue
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:47:40 PM

Make sense now bro?

Block explorer fiasco is a great example.   Keep your ship together captain. As it would appear you're the only true leader here.

I asked if I could help you.  Once again your post does not relate to what I asked you.  So how can I help you?

Ahh the wolf in sheep's clothing. If you couldn't comprehend my posts then the issues are more serious then I thought.  
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:48:32 PM

Ugly kid.  Must be yours.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:30:35 PM

Block explorer will be accessible within 24 hours but will not be fully synced for 48-72 hours due to -txindex taking time processing each transaction on the entire blockchain.

URL will be posted here once live.

It's a miracle.  Only 3 pages of argument! Thanks boss! Look forward to the basics of a coin coming to be.

Blockexplorer was picked up two pages ago.
What's next?  Maybe we should listen more often to get things done, we might even see a release next this year

Again. 2022 is my guesstimate for release.  Surely this chain wont be broken by then. Hahahaha

Edit: crucified chain.. hahahaha ain't nothing holy here bro

We have access to the SilkCoinTemple GitHub, I think that is control enough. Maybe not directly but Bishop/Palm/Arteleis have, all of which are behind our work and what we are doing.

Okay prove it.  Make a commit at this temple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: