Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146527 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

I have around 150++ btc, bought when price dump to $100

How can you get those amount of bitcoin? This is really huge amount that you have, I can be a millionaire when I got that amount in my life. I suppose that you already save it for so long to wait till this time. For today I dont even have any penny amount because I always end up in gambling, try to save at least 0.1 btc but in the end I just lose it

May be you can give use some tips how to save until tou got that huge amount
Some people that knew about bitcoin earlier were the lucky people. most of the people who already know about bitcoin might secretly collect bitcoin knowing the fact that the bitcoin prices will continue to rise. I am also trying to collect bitcoin but because I also have a need then I also use it for daily needs. This time I had less than 5 BTC.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:51:57 AM

How can you get those amount of bitcoin? This is really huge amount that you have, I can be a millionaire when I got that amount in my life. I suppose that you already save it for so long to wait till this time. For today I dont even have any penny amount because I always end up in gambling, try to save at least 0.1 btc but in the end I just lose it

Some people that knew about bitcoin earlier were the lucky people. most of the people who already know about bitcoin might secretly collect bitcoin knowing the fact that the bitcoin prices will continue to rise. I am also trying to collect bitcoin but because I also have a need then I also use it for daily needs. This time I had less than 5 BTC.
Not all of them actually, the price of bitcoin does not rise consistently, in the past it rise up to $1,200 but the market has crashed. What happen then is people do panic selling as they think bitcoin will be dead soon, only few of the traders are holding still and they are the ones who will be benefited with the current success of bitcoin now. It's actually easy to say that we could have bought cheap bitcoins if we knew it earlier but the real situation will bother you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:59:13 AM

I am slowly starting to build my bitcoin portfolio again after I spent most of what I used to have. Right now, I am still in a very long journey towards one bitcoin and my target is at least two before the year ends,that is if everything goes according to plan.
yes i also do the same. i myself collecting bitcoins from different sources but on other side i also spend them for completing my different necessities. but still my income ratio is more that spending ration and therefore i am earning a good amount of bitcoin.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

It's worse in my case, I'm trying very hard to meet both the ends meet and still I've got only 0.1btc with me, which every day I think of spending or gambling. 
The only solution is to stop gambling, you need to resist that temptation and focus on saving bitcoin. It maybe boring while saving bitcoin but think of the future more, once the value will continue to increase, you will be getting more than what you are expecting.

Very well said bitcoin can give you profits beyond your expectations so the best thing would be to save them for the future as price will continue to increase giving you best possible results and gambling will lead you no where and you will loose whatever you have and you will regret on it in future when you will see higher price of bitcoins.
Saving bitcoin does really worth since we could able to tell or see the potential of bitcoin on near future.Yes,we should save up because profits will be surely be there if bitcoins price would rise but we cant still be sure since the risk of crash or price dump is still there.

The way I see it only saving bitcoins is not the best way to make a profit in the future. Nobody can assure you what will be the bitcoin's price after some years. Maybe the only way after trading, if someone is an experienced one, is only to buy/sell goods and services asking as payment bitcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:19:55 PM

It's worse in my case, I'm trying very hard to meet both the ends meet and still I've got only 0.1btc with me, which every day I think of spending or gambling. 
I think you have to be disciplined to your finances dude, because if you can not discipline such conduct waste and spending. then you can not do saving money properly.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

not many people I save, because not long ago I also recognize bitcoin so in this new pioneering and collect
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

Wow, thats great. Now your 150++ BTC is almost $150,000++ and your ROI is great. I regret I did not buy during the dump period as I am skeptical at first. I have 0.5 BTC in equivalent scattered in various exchanges as I am trading altcoins.  Hope it will grow further.
if I knew the potential bitcoin dump when it happened. of course I would be rich today. very crazy when bitcoin prices rose more than 10-fold and it is unfortunate when you do not have the rest of the balance
There is not much of a point in regretting what we did not did, we  must be glad that we have found bitcoin now, even if the price it is high there is a high probability we can make some good profits too as the price keeps increasing as adoption, the halving and awareness of bitcoin grows.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:48:47 PM

Wow, thats great. Now your 150++ BTC is almost $150,000++ and your ROI is great. I regret I did not buy during the dump period as I am skeptical at first. I have 0.5 BTC in equivalent scattered in various exchanges as I am trading altcoins.  Hope it will grow further.
if I knew the potential bitcoin dump when it happened. of course I would be rich today. very crazy when bitcoin prices rose more than 10-fold and it is unfortunate when you do not have the rest of the balance
There is not much of a point in regretting what we did not did, we  must be glad that we have found bitcoin now, even if the price it is high there is a high probability we can make some good profits too as the price keeps increasing as adoption, the halving and awareness of bitcoin grows.
Yeah but if we are just holding a small amount you can only make a small profit.. In world of bitcoin its still not late to hold bitcoin there are still possibility that the price could be increase more and maybe above $2k or more not this year but this coming year.. and i think they are also halving any problem,.. and use their savings instead of holding them..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Yeah but if we are just holding a small amount you can only make a small profit.. In world of bitcoin its still not late to hold bitcoin there are still possibility that the price could be increase more and maybe above $2k or more not this year but this coming year.. and i think they are also halving any problem,.. and use their savings instead of holding them..
$2000 price for every one bitcoin is seems reachable for this year because we can see that just after a few months the price of bitcoin is almost being stable to 950$+ so 2000$ is possible for this year. We just need some additional investors or at least adoption from big countries because that will help a lot for the price because we know that even small articles or news it affects a lot on the markets price.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

LOL you should have asked a signed address that hold those Bitcoin than asking for ways to save BTC.  It was clear that he bought it and keep it. Nothing new. 

Anyway i have earned some amount of BTC but i convert them to cover my daily expenses.  I tried to save some but ended up buying altcoins to trade. I believe it is an investment and way to multiply BTC number not just the equivalent price in dollar by holding.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh

for now I saved only a couple of satoshi amounting 0.0055BTC lol. I'm just new here still in the process of learning in bitcoin, I just get it from the signature campaign. Smiley
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

Huh

for now I saved only a couple of satoshi amounting 0.0055BTC lol. I'm just new here still in the process of learning in bitcoin, I just get it from the signature campaign. Smiley

Currently bitcoin is very lucrative investment option. I recommend to buy the bitcoin, because if we seek it is certainly difficult. Many people collect bitcoin free way, but I think it takes patience and a long time, the best way is to buy a bitcoin.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

bitcoin I managed to save is about 1 BTC, because I was new here, so not many places that I worked
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

bitcoin I managed to save is about 1 BTC, because I was new here, so not many places that I worked

This is a very good achievement. I have not yet managed to collect his first Bitcoin. But I hope that soon it will happen. Now I only have 0.86 Bitcoins
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

Huh

Even with saving and working hard in these signature campaigns you only get a few satoshis, I personally would prefer to find other work like writing or coding, right now I only have half a bitcoin because I thought it will be a good idea to exchange it to fiat when the price reached $1000 but hopefully I could recover.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:28:31 PM

Huh

Even with saving and working hard in these signature campaigns you only get a few satoshis, I personally would prefer to find other work like writing or coding, right now I only have half a bitcoin because I thought it will be a good idea to exchange it to fiat when the price reached $1000 but hopefully I could recover.
inf fact signature campaign is a good option for those people who do not have any money to invest in trading. and i think those people who make money from signature campaign they will certainly invest their money in trading from where one can really make good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wxa7115

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

True but profit is profit even if it is small, investing it is risky, even if the investment is called bitcoin so it is up to each person to decide how much money they want to risk losing when buying this new technology called bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:42:15 AM

True but profit is profit even if it is small, investing it is risky, even if the investment is called bitcoin so it is up to each person to decide how much money they want to risk losing when buying this new technology called bitcoin.

i think a good investor is the person who can manage his investment in a good way. he know that how much risk he can take  and so he invest money according to the assets he can bare to lose. therefore it is different from person to person.
hotpassion

Activity: 155
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

I spent 50% of my salary buying BTC each month and I have saved some BTCs. I will keep buying BTCs till the BTC price is too high for me.
wxa7115

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:09:25 AM

I spent 50% of my salary buying BTC each month and I have saved some BTCs. I will keep buying BTCs till the BTC price is too high for me.
It is nice of you to make such a big effort but there are moments to buy and moments to sell right now the price of bitcoin seems to be very high, at least to me so may be it is a good moment to wait for a price decrease so you can buy more with your bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: