Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146527 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

I spent 50% of my salary buying BTC each month and I have saved some BTCs. I will keep buying BTCs till the BTC price is too high for me.
It is nice of you to make such a big effort but there are moments to buy and moments to sell right now the price of bitcoin seems to be very high, at least to me so may be it is a good moment to wait for a price decrease so you can buy more with your bitcoin.
Yes, There is always time for sell off and buy ins. As what you said, this time the price is seem so high and it is a great option to unload some of your bitcoins and sell it for fiat then just wait for the price to dump and buy again which you will have bigger amount because you will buy it on a cheaper price rather than now. That is trading and that is awesome thing to do.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

bitcoin I managed to save is about 1 BTC, because I was new here, so not many places that I worked
it includes a fairly large amount dude, at least I takes 3-4 months to save 1 BTC. and even then using many methods?
how much time do you need to get that 1 BTC ?
grandy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:11:39 AM

bitcoin I managed to save is about 1 BTC, because I was new here, so not many places that I worked
it includes a fairly large amount dude, at least I takes 3-4 months to save 1 BTC. and even then using many methods?
actually it is depending on the method of earning bitcoin. if a person is earning bitcoin from a signature campaign then it will really take a lot of time because the signature campaign gives a very limited income. but if a person earning bitcoin from trading then he can make one bitcoin in comparatively less time.
meelvanchris

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

actually it is depending on the method of earning bitcoin. if a person is earning bitcoin from a signature campaign then it will really take a lot of time because the signature campaign gives a very limited income. but if a person earning bitcoin from trading then he can make one bitcoin in comparatively less time.

Yes the payouts from signature campaigns are limited but a person who has been earning from it since long time would have managed to save lots of bitcoins by now as payouts were high in the past but now if you are earning only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach to a descent level.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh

for now I saved only a couple of satoshi amounting 0.0055BTC lol. I'm just new here still in the process of learning in bitcoin, I just get it from the signature campaign. Smiley

Currently bitcoin is very lucrative investment option. I recommend to buy the bitcoin, because if we seek it is certainly difficult. Many people collect bitcoin free way, but I think it takes patience and a long time, the best way is to buy a bitcoin.

Buy and then what to do? There is nothing that you can do except wait for it to go for higher price though. And there is not much people that can but bitcoin on recent price. It is really high just for 1 btc. Unless there is a super rich people that really afford on buying this may be he should start saving up by now. But for normal people they wont do this, it is really risky thing
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:26:53 PM

Wow not bad for a newbie. I wish that I was that good with you too. Because I'm not able to save 1 bitcoin the same with what you did. And as of now, I wasn't still manage to get close to my aim which is 2 bitcoin and my first aim is to reach first 1.5 BTC I do believe that I'm going to reach that amount in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

Wow not bad for a newbie. I wish that I was that good with you too. Because I'm not able to save 1 bitcoin the same with what you did. And as of now, I wasn't still manage to get close to my aim which is 2 bitcoin and my first aim is to reach first 1.5 BTC I do believe that I'm going to reach that amount in the future.

If we keep on working on it continuously then one day we can definitely have 1 btc in our wallet but the fact is if we are earning only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach that amount so if we want to get their quick then we should follow multiple ways of earning bitcoins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

If we keep on working on it continuously then one day we can definitely have 1 btc in our wallet but the fact is if we are earning only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach that amount so if we want to get their quick then we should follow multiple ways of earning bitcoins.
Yeah working always gives an earning, but the work done along with innovative solutions will make a better earning whether its bitcoin or some other methods of earning. Right now I have an earning just through signature campaign as there is no much time to spend on multiple earnings. People who go full time on bitcoin earning can easily get a single bitcoin in a short than the common earning people.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

Yeah working always gives an earning, but the work done along with innovative solutions will make a better earning whether its bitcoin or some other methods of earning. Right now I have an earning just through signature campaign as there is no much time to spend on multiple earnings. People who go full time on bitcoin earning can easily get a single bitcoin in a short than the common earning people.

I think trading can really help in achieving that amount in quick time as earning from signature campaign will take enough time to reach to that level but if you can manage to combine your earnings from different ways then within few months you can achieve the milestone of 1 btc.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

saving and working hard in these signature campaigns you only get a few satoshis, I personally would prefer to find other work like writing or coding, right now I only have half a bitcoin because I thought it will be a good idea to exchange it to fiat when the price reached $1000 but hopefully I could recover.

By "few satoshis" you really mean thousands. These campaigns pay thousands of satoshis per post, let's not over dramatize the reality.

You are right in that just doing what you do for money and using that income to buy bitcoin or asking to be paid in bitcoin is much better, much more lucrative than any signature campaign.

People always talk about "how do I earn bitcoin"...the answer is the same as "how do I earn money"...once you have that figured out (most adults do) you'll be all set.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

I spent 50% of my salary buying BTC each month and I have saved some BTCs. I will keep buying BTCs till the BTC price is too high for me.
It is nice of you to make such a big effort but there are moments to buy and moments to sell right now the price of bitcoin seems to be very high, at least to me so may be it is a good moment to wait for a price decrease so you can buy more with your bitcoin.
I think it would be better if you save your money and wait until the price is low then you buy it than you buy bitcoin every month at a price which is not necessarily good and profitable
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:45:07 PM

Yes the payouts from signature campaigns are limited but a person who has been earning from it since long time would have managed to save lots of bitcoins by now as payouts were high in the past but now if you are earning only from signature campaign then it will take long time to reach to a descent level.
yes that is right but i think if he is just earning bitcoin and not using it any where. he is just saving it, as for i use my bitcoins when i earn it in the market from trading or from signature campaign. i think mostly spent it on shopping for my family and children and i really feel very well when i use bitcoin for shopping for myself and for my family.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:28:14 PM

I think it would be better if you save your money and wait until the price is low then you buy it than you buy bitcoin every month at a price which is not necessarily good and profitable

Everybody will found to buy when the price becomes low in future. I had more than 3 bitcoins in my coinbase wallet once but, now i do have a small digit only 0.0023 bitcoin in my wallet. I have to save my signature earnings in upcoming weeks i think. It may help when i am being indeed.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

Everybody will found to buy when the price becomes low in future. I had more than 3 bitcoins in my coinbase wallet once but, now i do have a small digit only 0.0023 bitcoin in my wallet. I have to save my signature earnings in upcoming weeks i think. It may help when i am being indeed.

It is not a a crime to spend Bitcoin actually it helps the economy to grow.  I once tried to save Bitcoin but was forced to sell them all so that I won't default on my loan.  And now I am restarting to save another batch of BTC and try not to sell it as long as I can.  

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:56:50 PM

yes that is right but i think if he is just earning bitcoin and not using it any where. he is just saving it, as for i use my bitcoins when i earn it in the market from trading or from signature campaign. i think mostly spent it on shopping for my family and children and i really feel very well when i use bitcoin for shopping for myself and for my family.

Its good to spend bitcoins for making purchases but it would be best to save them for future as price is expected to go higher in future so if we have saved enough bitcoins then we can take higher advantage by selling them in future when price is higher.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

I think it depends on your skills, if you are trying to get that only by using signature campaign then you are going to wait for a lot of time to accumulate bitcoin but if you are good at trading then you could easily get that amount in 2 or 3 months at worst.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

I think it depends on your skills, if you are trying to get that only by using signature campaign then you are going to wait for a lot of time to accumulate bitcoin but if you are good at trading then you could easily get that amount in 2 or 3 months at worst.

Well that is a big accomplishment already dude especially if you've done it in just around a month. Me indidn't even earn half of that as the signature campaign i was on was earning a very little profit besically because its just starting. But good job and good luck dude i think its really for you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

Signature campaign is not considered as your starting point to earn bitcoins, your post are paid but should be constructive and it has a limit, it is not considered as an income if you think straight. The benefits you can get from the campaign is more on the learning that you can read by staying active on the forum, if you do want to saved bitcoins, you have to buy or set a capital to venture in investments opportunity in the crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:11:38 PM

I don't think there is anything else left for you do and why are you saving it till 2017 extend a bit more time like till 2018 because at the current status of bitcoin I'm sure by the end of the year it will easily be $2000+ or min at 1500$+. I would also recommend you to invest 1 btc in few altcoins like monero or maybe dash.

Good choice on monero i place some and already got income. Shame is that i didn't put more.
Saving is good i devided my btc in 3 parts saving investing and withdraw from time to time.
Yeah tbh monero is really profitable I'm waiting for the price to drop a bit more and I'll put 3/4 th of the bitcoins I have. And also I don't think you should feel shameful of yourself because you didn't put more imagine if there was a price drop won't it be a loss for you. We should always be happy of what we have.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

I don't think there is anything else left for you do and why are you saving it till 2017 extend a bit more time like till 2018 because at the current status of bitcoin I'm sure by the end of the year it will easily be $2000+ or min at 1500$+. I would also recommend you to invest 1 btc in few altcoins like monero or maybe dash.

Good choice on monero i place some and already got income. Shame is that i didn't put more.
Saving is good i devided my btc in 3 parts saving investing and withdraw from time to time.
Yeah tbh monero is really profitable I'm waiting for the price to drop a bit more and I'll put 3/4 th of the bitcoins I have. And also I don't think you should feel shameful of yourself because you didn't put more imagine if there was a price drop won't it be a loss for you. We should always be happy of what we have.
It's still cheap now but always consider doing it at the right timing, monero usually rises when the value of bitcoin fall down. If you have a prediction that this price increase will not continue to rise, then I would say you buy monero now.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: