Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

Maybe they got scammed or lost their btc on gambling, who knows..., or they even dont know how btc works..
or there are some people who have so many expectations for their bitcoin so when they lose it all in gambling or something like that,
It's not correct to become reasonable because the people is always reading the agreement before they wanna agree with that in gambling. and the risk is become normal things they will get. it's not reasonable to included list.

i think losing to gambling is not a reasn why people hate bitcoin! maybe they hate bitcoin because they got scammed by HYIP, PONZI or mining sites that they had trusted. i can also say that one of the reason why they hate bitcoin is because they don't have enough information about it or they don't have money to invest.

I agree it is not losing to gambling that people hate bitcoin.  It is due to their hasty decision to jump in to greed triggering investment like HYIP, Ponzis and obvious scam schemes.  Another thing is that they were driven by their own greed on buying bitcoin at it's peak thinking it will double or triple in value in short span of time.
I see there is another side that can make people hate bitcoin, it was after several exchangers has been hack and I really worry if this happens again then gradually people will start to hate bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:55:31 PM

Maybe they got scammed or lost their btc on gambling, who knows..., or they even dont know how btc works..
or there are some people who have so many expectations for their bitcoin so when they lose it all in gambling or something like that,
It's not correct to become reasonable because the people is always reading the agreement before they wanna agree with that in gambling. and the risk is become normal things they will get. it's not reasonable to included list.

i think losing to gambling is not a reasn why people hate bitcoin! maybe they hate bitcoin because they got scammed by HYIP, PONZI or mining sites that they had trusted. i can also say that one of the reason why they hate bitcoin is because they don't have enough information about it or they don't have money to invest.

I agree it is not losing to gambling that people hate bitcoin.  It is due to their hasty decision to jump in to greed triggering investment like HYIP, Ponzis and obvious scam schemes.  Another thing is that they were driven by their own greed on buying bitcoin at it's peak thinking it will double or triple in value in short span of time.
I see there is another side that can make people hate bitcoin, it was after several exchangers has been hack and I really worry if this happens again then gradually people will start to hate bitcoin.

People should understand the fact that if exchanges got hacked then it was not fault of bitcoin, it was fault of those assholes who ran away with people's investments.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:57:43 PM

I agree it is not losing to gambling that people hate bitcoin.  It is due to their hasty decision to jump in to greed triggering investment like HYIP, Ponzis and obvious scam schemes.  Another thing is that they were driven by their own greed on buying bitcoin at it's peak thinking it will double or triple in value in short span of time.
Its not the case that people will be worry about that exchange site.. honestly its always happen every year if yo notice last year cryptsy was hack too but we didnt know if its true.. how they are protect there website and data base.. i thoght that they are in secured level that also added cloudflare.. its impossible that all are hack.. i think they are lying..
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:58:33 PM

and it is really bad that the newcomers to bitcoin still put a lot of hope into those hyip scams that never allow to earn profit, it is really bad for bitcoin reputation
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:51:34 PM

and it is really bad that the newcomers to bitcoin still put a lot of hope into those hyip scams that never allow to earn profit, it is really bad for bitcoin reputation

New comers has no experience about these things that is the reason why they get scammed after looking the payouts rates of those HYIP and scam sites and when they lose their money they just get disappointed and start cursing bitcoin.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:54:58 PM

what ??  Shocked people hate bitcoin ?   ohh no.  i like bitcoin and i love it  because bitcoin is one of the solution to pay or buy our need if the people don't love bitcoin ithink some people is do not understand the true meaning ofbit coins.
people only hate bitcoins because they scam by someone because of investors are choosing bitcoin as a currency because they can play gambling whenever they want or they going to invest their money they always take the risk so that they can earn money , but if they get scam then they are going to hate bitcoin because they trust on it.

Yeah that actually happens a lot when people lose their money either into gambling or in scams they just curse bitcoin because they think it is not worth believing but they dont think that they are themselves responsible for their losses.

I think those kind of things are idiot because doing gambling and cursing bitcoin is like a stupid thing. Some people just need to understand what bitcoin is all about and then they can judge for themselves if they like it or not It is just that they are not interested in it.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:22:27 PM

The people that hate bitcoin are usually people who are either trying to get the price lower or thinks it is worthless or it's gonna die out. I personally use bitcoin very extensively.
lucky people who can expand his development with bitcoin, I also felt the effects of the bitcoin. very loss that hate bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:31:51 PM

New comers has no experience about these things that is the reason why they get scammed after looking the payouts rates of those HYIP and scam sites and when they lose their money they just get disappointed and start cursing bitcoin.

Its their own mistake there is no fault of bitcoins in it, even I lost many coins in doubler site when I was newbie but I am still into bitcoin, I never hated bitcoin as I know that it was my mistake.
smileman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:45:02 PM

People don't generally hate bitcoin. Most of them avoid it just for its volatility.
Also some of them doesn't like to accept the risks of it and want to avail the traditional system of investment.  Grin
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:52:02 PM

probably the mass media doesn't take a good picture of bitcoin or people that using it...
anonymous, "terrorist" , drug dealer, and so even (scammer etc etc)
so people (ignorant!) doesn't have a good opinion about it !
ekaterina77

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

People don't generally hate bitcoin. Most of them avoid it just for its volatility.
Also some of them doesn't like to accept the risks of it and want to avail the traditional system of investment.  Grin
I would be better acquainted with these aliens and not with someone else from the movie "Alien." It would be better for all mankind rather than an animal that poses a threat to the entire globe.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:16:58 PM

Also some of them doesn't like to accept the risks of it and want to avail the traditional system of investment.  Grin

The fact is people have more faith in fiat and investments related to it, no one wants to risk their money by investing into bitcoins as they have fear of loosing their money in long run.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:49:43 PM

Some people just do not know themselves and turn their hate on bitcoins rather than themselves for not being able to discipline himself and control himself from gambling too much to the point that he lost all his coins.
Same person if he makes lot of bitcoins from gambling, there is no guarantee that he will start loving bitcoins.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:25:34 PM

With all the news around bitcoin, being all negative i wouldnt say people hate but they have fear to use it, there are a big interest into keeping bitcoin into the darkeness as possible, because when it achieve mainstream those companies will loose their costumers.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:11:49 AM

Some people just do not know themselves and turn their hate on bitcoins rather than themselves for not being able to discipline himself and control himself from gambling too much to the point that he lost all his coins.
Same person if he makes lot of bitcoins from gambling, there is no guarantee that he will start loving bitcoins.
yeah I think there are many people who hate bitcoin as they make their own mistakes. then they get a lot of damage and they blame entirely bitcoin? lol I think there is the case and it happened to my friend I want to say that. you made a mistake not bitcoin
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:34:37 AM

I like Bitcoin and i think that people dont hate Bitcoin. Why would they do that? The dont have any reasons
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:28:58 AM

People don't hate bitcoin. They don't think about it, they're apathetic.

People generally hate My Little Pony. Those cute bright colored little ponies have got to go.

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:14:33 AM

People don't hate bitcoin. They're scared of it. I have a couple of friends, scared to touch bitcoin, as they think that something like Gox will happen to them. A little education would stop this.

People don't hate bitcoin. They don't think about it, they're apathetic.

People generally hate My Little Pony. Those cute bright colored little ponies have got to go.

Lol.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:48:20 AM

With all the news around bitcoin, being all negative i wouldnt say people hate but they have fear to use it, there are a big interest into keeping bitcoin into the darkeness as possible, because when it achieve mainstream those companies will loose their costumers.
Bitcoin, the currency that enables a person to make a difference in their price. Or simply, producing cryptocurrency and sell it, get your money. In other words, there is no reason to speak negatively, unless you consider other circumstances.
Dark.Angel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

People who sold their bitcoin at the wrong time or who have gone through losses in the past are busy in spreading negative news related to bitcoin and they are the real haters.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: