Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 12:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473087 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:04:36 AM

suchmoon

People should care about peoples motivation to post...............

You'll see that I've been on this forum since September 29, 2013 this being my first post..... the Garza tweet being the turd that pushed me over the edge

Did Garza hurt me YEP could have been a lot worse.

Did this forum save my ass YEP.... got out before the shit well and truly hit the fan. This forum opened my eyes so only my pride with a little bit of cash was hurt.

Still stayed with XPY though as the ION/XPY.io team had honorable intentions doing their best to save the coin.

The XPY dev team (totally different) though did the bare minimum milking XPY so every small increase in the coins value was over the months just dumped away proving that XPY is just rotten.  

Do I think ION is a scam NO

Do I think the ION team are crooks NO

Am I invested in ION YEP
suchmoon

Oh okay a funny tweet..... humor is so subjective. I didn't get the joke and thought it was just another cheap shot of which this thread has a few.

I respect your opinion of not very legit I totally disagree.

You see with Garza I broke a cardinal rule in business that has always served me well.

Intent is based on what people & companies do not what they say

This forum helped me figure out that Garza was full of shit, an unprincipled narcissist that did not care about anything apart from himself. This forum made me see reality saving me a painful amount of money. For that I'll be forever thankful.......... I still cannot believe I was on the verge of buying a prime controller..... so many red flags

XPY.io & Adam are different...... I've been following them for a year now. In that time they've had plenty of opportunity to say one thing but do another.... they haven't.

Plus what they have delivered has been quality. Checkout the ionomy dashboard on a PC, tablet or phone it's a solid piece of coding. This didn't happen overnight.

Maybe the reason they haven't posted is because they are busy knowing that if they deliver people will come irrelevant of this forums sentiments.

Do I want people to invest in this ico Up To Them

Am I complaining Nope I'm just stating this thread is full of shit eg. Garza tweet

Will I ever learn to use this forums software Nope

Sometimes a funny tweet is just a funny tweet. If you care about motivations you should try to figure out why a presumably legit project would go to such lengths to look like... uhmmm... not very legit?

It's not like it costs a lot of time or money to answer most of the questions asked.

I mean it's good for you that you feel comfortable trusting people just because they say so but that doesn't mean everyone is supposed to do the same lest be called "full of shit". Your endorsement of a team who kept clinging onto XPY while it declined 95%+ is a fairly good example of how trust doesn't work here.

So, you invested in ION, huh? Will it become big? Will it make you rich? Will Team Ionomy develop totally awesome games? And most importantly, have you heard of Bitcoin?

It won't make him rich as nobody in their right minds would sell their ion. Not even team xpy. They will stockpile and make more so they can spend it in third rate c class games. Because thats what people want they don't ever want to convert to USD, AUD etc or BTC. That would just be silly and defeat the purpose of making a new coin wouldn't it?
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:06:52 AM

I knew it. This was a scam from the start. They took your btc and ran!
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:50:18 PM

It won't make him rich as nobody in their right minds would sell their ion. Not even team xpy. They will stockpile and make more so they can spend it in third rate c class games. Because thats what people want they don't ever want to convert to USD, AUD etc or BTC. That would just be silly and defeat the purpose of making a new coin wouldn't it?

I hope there will be a Wii version of "World of Hash"!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:04:45 PM

I signed up Sep 29 2013... that's  approx 3.5 yrs of living in this forum sometimes with a break but always coming back....  why...... when you believe crypto has a future coming here is like having the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

People that post on this forum

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble

On top of this Everyone has an agenda. So when I read comments from Franz_Huber

So, you invested in ION, huh? Will it become big? Will it make you rich? Will Team Ionomy develop totally awesome games? And most importantly, have you heard of Bitcoin?

do I respond with

I invested in ION because it will fail.... YOU moron what other reason would anyone invest in something if they didn't think it could be a success. About game development how awesome do you think awesome has to be. Your talking about entering a mobile market which will be $33 billion this year not a bullshit number but fact. Once upon a time to be successful you needed to work with a games publisher or someone like Valve to bring your product to market. I'm not doing your homework, try to join the dots and you'll see times are changing. Have I heard of Bitcoin.... well considering you've only been here just over a year I've known about bitcoin a lot longer than you have  Grin ..... have I heard of bitcoin again moron like a created a profile on some random website the fucked off for 3 years before coming back... duhhh   

or when someone like o0o0 posts

Josh garza gave you a way out too he had a market to sell prime hashlets and other hashlets. You do realise the last people that bought them were left with nothing right? There is no way out for some. You are assuming that if the price tanks you have a profitable way out. Its not till you start losing that you consider a sell. For yourself you'll want to hold while you still believe price is good. The above point is thus moot... its a false good thing. You think its good and the company wants you to think that but in fact its not.

These people left with nothing because Josh probably with the help of others stole their/my money. I just see the Atom auction as a way to get in or out of holding Atoms, profitable exit will be down to when I decide to sell. The Atom auction is a different beast if your interested you should check it out. Dealing with the ION guys for around a year now I know they won't steal my money just like I wouldn't steal theirs... not everyone is wired like Garza

Ion is not a scam
The Ion team are not crooks these guys tried to save XPY whilst crooks ran away.

To those that have stumbled on this post.... Who is Franz_Huber or o0o0 is it Garza, are they both Garza, am I Garza are you Garza.......... TRUST NO ONE kinda what makes the Bitcoin forum a fun place to be  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:05:18 PM

I signed up Sep 29 2013... that's  approx 3.5 yrs of living in this forum sometimes with a break but always coming back....  why...... when you believe crypto has a future coming here is like having the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble

do I respond with

I invested in ION because it will fail.... YOU moron what other reason would anyone invest in something if they didn't think it could be a success. About game development how awesome do you think awesome has to be. Your talking about entering a mobile market which will be $33 billion this year not a bullshit number but fact. Once upon a time to be successful you needed to work with a games publisher or someone like Valve to bring your product to market. I'm not doing your homework, try to join the dots and you'll see times are changing. Have I heard of Bitcoin.... well considering you've only been here just over a year I've known about bitcoin a lot longer than you have  Grin ..... have I heard of bitcoin again moron like a created a profile on some random website the fucked off for 3 years before coming back... duhhh   

Josh garza gave you a way out too he had a market to sell prime hashlets and other hashlets. You do realise the last people that bought them were left with nothing right? There is no way out for some. You are assuming that if the price tanks you have a profitable way out. Its not till you start losing that you consider a sell. For yourself you'll want to hold while you still believe price is good. The above point is thus moot... its a false good thing. You think its good and the company wants you to think that but in fact its not.

These people left with nothing because Josh probably with the help of others stole their/my money. I just see the Atom auction as a way to get in or out of holding Atoms, profitable exit will be down to when I decide to sell. The Atom auction is a different beast if your interested you should check it out. Dealing with the ION guys for around a year now I know they won't steal my money just like I wouldn't steal theirs... not everyone is wired like Garza

Ion is not a scam
The Ion team are not crooks these guys tried to save XPY whilst crooks ran away.

To those that have stumbled on this post.... Who is Franz_Huber or o0o0 is it Garza, are they both Garza, am I Garza are you Garza.......... TRUST NO ONE kinda what makes the Bitcoin forum a fun place to be  Grin

If ION is not a scam, which you have posted repeatedly with no proof, and the "team" is a bunch of "saviors", why won't they come to THE THREAD THEY STARTED and answer the questions?Huh??

I'm sick an tired of questions being asked them some ION fan comes here and tells us the the "team" is nice and awesome and helpful. Fucking great. Where are the fucking hard number and answers to questions?Huh?

Until they man up and treat this project like a real project and come HERE and answer questions, we have no other choice but to label it as a scam.  The "team" being "nice" doesn't qualify as proof that this isn't a scam or a money grab.

So....can mr Ionomy or some other official team member come to this thread, the one you all started, and answer questions? Or at least they can come on here and admit that they don't know the answers to the questions or they are afraid to answer them. The way they are treating this thread is more than proof of the way the project will go...right down the drain.

Man up and answer the questions in YOUR thread.

Questions, I'll ask for the 5th day in a row:

What is being done with the bounty coins and what not? Is the address going to be posted?

How does "electrifying" the stakers work? Where does that extra staking power all of a sudden come from? It looks like you are going to keep the bounty coins in a Masternode and profit from the premine, just like Garza and XPY.

I look forward to my questions being ignored again. Awesome project guys...XPY 2.0!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:07:28 PM

I love how "being nice" all of a sudden became a sign of legitimacy in crypto. Maybe this really is a revolutionary, life changing coin.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:01:48 PM

I love how "being nice" all of a sudden became a sign of legitimacy in crypto. Maybe this really is a revolutionary, life changing coin.

That's why these people will consistently get robbed.

they would rather deal with the nice guy spouting bullshit and robbing you instead of the asshole calling out the robber.

I still don't understand how the people falling for this shit haven't run out of money to give away.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:09:53 PM

Have I heard of Bitcoin.... well considering you've only been here just over a year I've known about bitcoin a lot longer than you have  
So if you heard about Bitcoin already, then why do you even bother with unnecessary shitcoin scams like Paycoin and ION?

Ion is not a scam
I disagree.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:21:50 PM

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble

do I respond with

Ion is not a scam

You can reload the ION weapon anytime with IONs purchased from Ionomy.com using the weapon's built-in WiFi or your favorite browser. Stock up on some IONs, Atoms and Electron storage today for your games, weapons and master nodes...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 9000

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

I'm sorry so many questions wish I had the time to respond  Smiley

You seem to have time now. How about those questions?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:02:03 PM

Your talking about entering a mobile market which will be $33 billion this year not a bullshit number but fact.

Which means absolutely nothing. I work in a $400+ billion/year industry but that doesn't make me qualified to take other people's money.

How about the actual ionomy numbers? How many games are they going to produce? Timeline? Expected number of downloads? Expected amount of spending per player? How did they come up with those numbers? Google up "prospectus" if you need help with what kinds of disclosures should be provided by companies soliciting investments.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:19:46 PM

Tell lies
Tell the truth
Talk with their hearts
Talk with their heads
Talk with facts
Talk out of their arse
Are Good
Are Bad
Are polite
Are rude
Are abusive
Are respectful
Are arrogant
Are humble

do I respond with

Ion is not a scam

Getting to know the team and them being nice is no indication of a projects success or if people are scam artists or not. A trait of a scam artist is being likable thats how they gain trust. I haven't seen a scam artist yet that treats everyone like shit from the word go.

So what proof or due dilligence did you do to make you believe? If its just the 33 billion dollar market go check out hyper or digibyte. Both do gaming hyper is pos i think and has been around for a while and gaming involved. It will give you an indication of success. The coin doesn't have as much volume as you expect.

How did team ion prove they were going to have it usable on mobile markets to get around apple, google etcs terms of service? Or is it only going to be the games they have on the site? They state 1 game per month... so in 12 months which is decades in computers you can play a grand total of 12 games with ion.

Can you provide some hard stats and proof from what team ion has provided you to show us your method of thinking and getting into this? Its your chance to also show others that might be wanting to invest with some positive appeal. You can't say they seem genuine and nice... thats not a fact.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:21:53 PM

Your talking about entering a mobile market which will be $33 billion this year not a bullshit number but fact.

Which means absolutely nothing. I work in a $400+ billion/year industry but that doesn't make me qualified to take other people's money.

How about the actual ionomy numbers? How many games are they going to produce? Timeline? Expected number of downloads? Expected amount of spending per player? How did they come up with those numbers? Google up "prospectus" if you need help with what kinds of disclosures should be provided by companies soliciting investments.

Don't forget just working in the $400 billion industry doesn't mean you'll be competitive and even make $1 million. These ion supporters seem to think that because its a $33 billion dollar gaming industry team ion will automatically make money.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:57:52 PM

How big was the market that GAW and xpy.io entered into?

How'd that work out?

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:44:17 PM

CryptoBuds

If I want no demand answers here is a tactic that works for me but not so much now...

Answer my fucking questions NOW or I will throw everyone of my one of my mother fucking toys out of my pram !!!!

I'm no ION fan boy I just believe in innocent till proven guilty

So far the only proof I've seen is one of not answering questions... that's just ridiculous 5 weeks yep you have a point but 5 days.........

Phildo the reason I bother is because Bitcoin is not the end of the crypto story it's just the beginning  Smiley Pandora's box has been opened, evolution has begun.

On a personal level this isn't the only coin I play around with this one I think is a special as it comes with a platform coupled with talented devs that are targeting gaming. When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.

Suchmoon I can't answer the questions your referring too as I'm not part of the Ion team. Up to you if you invest. What I care about is every time someone shouts scam without proof it hurts all of crypto. 

o0o0 Your so right....... just saying your going to be in a multi billion dollar market is just a sign of intent not success, again I'm not sharing my homework as I ain't not Garza... I ain't no hype train... I ain't no ION salesman Smiley

In the hope that Garza see's this thread I have a message

FUCK OFF AND DIE   

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 11:41:29 PM

CryptoBuds

If I want no demand answers here is a tactic that works for me but not so much now...

Answer my fucking questions NOW or I will throw everyone of my one of my mother fucking toys out of my pram !!!!

I'm no ION fan boy I just believe in innocent till proven guilty

This is not a criminal court. This attitude is the WORST kind you can have when dealing with investments

So far the only proof I've seen is one of not answering questions... that's just ridiculous 5 weeks yep you have a point but 5 days.........

Phildo the reason I bother is because Bitcoin is not the end of the crypto story it's just the beginning  Smiley Pandora's box has been opened, evolution has begun.

On a personal level this isn't the only coin I play around with this one I think is a special as it comes with a platform coupled with talented devs that are targeting gaming. When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam posts.

Suchmoon I can't answer the questions your referring too as I'm not part of the Ion team. Up to you if you invest. What I care about is every time someone shouts scam without proof it hurts all of crypto. 

No, it doesn't hurt "all of crypto". It might hurt the one scam if it can't prove it's not a scam.

Besides nobody is really "shouting" scam here, other than some heated arguments (and you called some posters "morons" without proof LOL). The attitude is mostly this: if ionomists can't answer simple questions then the risk of them being dishonest, incompetent, malicious, or otherwise untrustworthy is quite high.

And if you can't answer those basic questions either - it means you didn't do you due diligence.

Don't forget just working in the $400 billion industry doesn't mean you'll be competitive and even make $1 million. These ion supporters seem to think that because its a $33 billion dollar gaming industry team ion will automatically make money.

Honestly I think that even if I could make a million or two (quite doable with some courage and risk) there is no fucking way I would crowdfund that. My work, my million, if I need a loan I will go to a bank. Yes, old school fiat bank. That's what they're for, giving out money they don't have to people who can't afford it Smiley. Crypto is not.

ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:57:14 PM

Another day, more ignored questions by the ION team.

Questions have been asked and asked respectfully. The questions that were asked were legitimate concerns every investor should have. The fact that they continue to choose to not answer said questions should give anyone a great idea of the operation they are getting into.

Ionomy: you plan on ever answering questions or are you gonna continue to taint your project with the Garza approach?

They won't answer any questions here. It's doubtful they ever would have. The answers to the questions we have won't give them any money, so there's no point.

They won't answer them anywhere cryptobuds tried in their slack.

Their comments are to the point of and this was said by Huey aka Adam Matlack

Answer our questions because we say so... yeah right.

Shows that he's a mini garza in his transparency and question answering. At best he is a terrible PR personality. Wonder if thats how he is at church.
Person A - How do you know god is real.
Matlack - God is real yeah i show you proof or answer that just because you say so.

It works so well!!!

What i find so amusing and i think a lot of people have missed this.
The religious faith reasoning works for faith based principles. Cryptocurrency is science... its not faith... in a computer 1+1=2. You can't say just have faith or just believe us or we aren't scamming. You have to prove scientifically i.e. with facts your statements.

Matlack is applying a faith church method to a scientific derived technology.

Well, take a look at one of his sermons, here's one: http://clearpointchurch.org/sermons/give-it-all/

Skip to 16:12 to see a snippet about money and finances.

IRONY ALERT!

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:58:29 PM

CryptoBuds

I

On a personal level this isn't the only coin I play around with this one I think is a special as it comes with a platform coupled with talented devs that are targeting gaming. When I said this forum was like an angel or devil I meant it. It was an angel with XPY but a devil with DMD. I should have invested in DMD at the beginning but didn't because of all the it's a scam pos

I didn't ask why you bothered, I asked you to back up your logic. You said ION is a good idea because gaming is a zillion dollar market.

Crypto is a very big market, and GAW and xpy, with the same group of geniuses you are following now, completely failed.

What makes you think this is different? You don't see proof of scam? But why do you see proof of competence? How can you trust someone who fell for Garza's shit with your money? It makes no sense to me.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:16:03 AM

So has the ION team actually produced anything of value?  "Mobile Gaming" "A bunch of statistics on gaming markets" That's cool, but why would anyone with half a brain buy this coin when it has nothing to do with either?
ladrx

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:28:23 AM

Even the Holy Spirit thinks Matlack is full of shit:

3:21 http://clearpointchurch.org/sermons/called-to-community/

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: