Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473077 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:04:03 PM

the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)
They're hiding from a forum they started themselves, because they are lying crooks who get called out on their premined shitcoin scam here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

So you know for a fact that it behaves this way on every single android in existence? Was the game tested on every android device in existence? If not, how can you not expect errors and issues to come up?  Instead of saying they were photoshopped, why don't you be a good whale and report it to the team so they can look into it?

Great, it works properly on your phone. Did you ever think it may not work the same on other phones and errors like this will come up? Instead you jump to the defense and run your mouth.

This is what happens when you give whales clout and said whales can pay to be one, with no other qualifications to test games. Keep up the shill fest.

Why is it that Ionomy can do no wrong and everyone else is completely wrong?

Don't spoil it so fast.
I want to see more attempts at this small act.
Its a slow morning.

So just to be clear Korvas, new acc Chanel_21, and some others are accusing of SM of doctoring photos.
These...

https://i.snag.gy/LJNy9s.jpg
https://i.snag.gy/BHiM1S.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/90f4166982dfd8a177bb329d7bb7a16a.png

Correct?
Then of course it should be easy to show in digital forensics a giant missing space in it.
Go on, I want to see you post it  Grin

Or suchmoon could just admit what was done and we can move on. You seriously wonder why the team spends zero time here, no answer or proof is good enough. I think its quite clear. Moving on, so anybody here put up a high score yet? Hell why wouldnt you try to play and win ion? Think about it its free to play yet you can get the satisfaction of dumping ion if you win Smiley

Or you and anyone could just plug them into sites that can easily show you and move on.
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=77347055439dcd5ca558470fe12aeb1f5dd6d18d.252659
Oh look, just like the accusations. Nothing is there.

I don't wonder why the ION team is staying the protected slack room.
Most teams attempting to scam on BCT eventually have to when they get ran off the forum or other social media.

Yes, lets move forward.
We see that the photos were not doctored, the shills see this, and want to move forward from the embarrassment.

Sorry but after all the shit us "ionites" have been called, if you think im scared of a little embarrassment your way off. We can just leave it be at we disagree how bout dat.

Most teams attempting to scam on BCT eventually have to when they get ran off the forum or other social media.
That statment makes zero sense because the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)

No need to be sorry. We know what kind of coin-cult this is.
You can leave it anyway you see fit.
I linked proof to the claim, you didn't. If you have anything further post it.

Your account is from April 21, 2016, 11:40:02 PM and has only posted inside this thread.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you, ya shill.

Congrats, your account is 3 years old and was spent in 3 threads calling people like me shills. You wasted 18 days of your life in these few threads,so  tell me again how fucking smart you are. You didnt post shit for evidence so as i said we can agree to disagree. Try getting out of the basement once a week and get some sunlight. It will do you good.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:26:21 PM

the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)
They're hiding from a forum they started themselves, because they are lying crooks who get called out on their premined shitcoin scam here.

You are a shill according to pixel so please refrain from posting. Looking at your account history it was spent in 2 threads alone xpy and ion. So its concluded you have no sense to right and wrong.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:29:35 PM

So you know for a fact that it behaves this way on every single android in existence? Was the game tested on every android device in existence? If not, how can you not expect errors and issues to come up?  Instead of saying they were photoshopped, why don't you be a good whale and report it to the team so they can look into it?

Great, it works properly on your phone. Did you ever think it may not work the same on other phones and errors like this will come up? Instead you jump to the defense and run your mouth.

This is what happens when you give whales clout and said whales can pay to be one, with no other qualifications to test games. Keep up the shill fest.

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

So just to be clear Korvas, new acc Chanel_21, and some others are accusing of SM of doctoring photos.
These...

Correct?
Then of course it should be easy to show in digital forensics a giant missing space in it.

Or suchmoon could just admit what was done and we can move on. You seriously wonder why the team spends zero time here, no answer or proof is good enough. I think its quite clear. Moving on, so anybody here put up a high score yet? Hell why wouldnt you try to play and win ion? Think about it its free to play yet you can get the satisfaction of dumping ion if you win Smiley

And what can be done with the ION that we may win? I can't spend it anywhere and it has no function. I'd have to dump it for BTC for it to have any value or use. Winning ION is not an incentive to play.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:44:37 PM

Please explain where this was doctored. This shows that area has no artifacts or errors from "doctoring" the image as the shills are fighting to prove (via no valid proof).

You can see the dollar sign and it looks just as fluid as the price numbers. So again, what proof do you have its doctored? I provided my proof that it isn't. Shills, your turn.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=0d9227b4131e61019f71829d94e4adf08b1a0167.442044

True whales or people that cares about the project (more than making themselves whole from being too stupid to realize XPY was a scam) would take his seriously and try to locate and fix the issue. Instead, the shills say it's photoshopped and won't provide proof that it is. All you are doing is hurting your game by not properly addressing bugs. They're your bags to hold, act like an idiot if you all want. Your money to lose.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:19:32 PM

CB, let it go, it's obvious they latched on to this because that's one issue out of a dozen or so reported in this thread that their pea brains can't grasp so it must be photoshopped.

Speaks volumes to the quality of their testing when they continue shitting all over the place even after being offered help with reproducing it... clearly software quality is not a concern for these bagholders so let them have it their way.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Or you and anyone could just plug them into sites that can easily show you and move on.
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=77347055439dcd5ca558470fe12aeb1f5dd6d18d.252659

Yes, lets move forward.
We see that the photos were not doctored, the shills see this, and want to move forward from the embarrassment.

Sorry but after all the shit us "ionites" have been called, if you think im scared of a little embarrassment your way off. We can just leave it be at we disagree how bout dat.

That statment makes zero sense because the team was not ran off the forum, they choose not to communicate here.(for good reason)

No need to be sorry. We know what kind of coin-cult this is.
You can leave it anyway you see fit.
I linked proof to the claim, you didn't. If you have anything further post it.

Your account is from April 21, 2016, 11:40:02 PM and has only posted inside this thread.
Of course it doesn't make sense to you, ya shill.

Congrats, your account is 3 years old and was spent in 3 threads calling people like me shills. You wasted 18 days of your life in these few threads,so  tell me again how fucking smart you are. You didnt post shit for evidence so as i said we can agree to disagree. Try getting out of the basement once a week and get some sunlight. It will do you good.

Thanks, its aging rather well here. Nice of you to notice me interacting with an alt acc (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=910563) from the Winbits scammer. If you have better ideas on how to stop scammers on the BCT forum. Your welcome to slap those keys with nonsense as usual.

I'm super-duper smart. Its why I remarked on the observation of your account and its interaction on the forum.

I don't live in the basement! How dare you assume my living space!?
I live by the same river Gleb Gamow lives by  Smiley and go flying out and about all the time.

You do a lot of tu quoque and strawman garbage replies. Everyone can see it.

CB, let it go, it's obvious they latched on to this because that's one issue out of a dozen or so reported in this thread that their pea brains can't grasp so it must be photoshopped.

Speaks volumes to the quality of their testing when they continue shitting all over the place even after being offered help with reproducing it... clearly software quality is not a concern for these bagholders so let them have it their way.

The testing is complicated when breathing is required.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:07:50 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 09:18:23 PM by Franz_Huber

You are a shill according to pixel so please refrain from posting. Looking at your account history it was spent in 2 threads alone xpy and ion. So its concluded you have no sense to right and wrong.
A shill is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Since I never tried to give credibility to GAW, Paycoin, Ionomy and ION,  I am obviously not a shill.

You are correct about me posting in threads about XPY and ION only. This account is for warning newcomers of shitcoin scams such as Paycoin/ION and crooks like you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-gravity/id1159880440?ls=1&mt=8

@CyrptoBuds YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:54:03 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 11:51:57 AM by Franz_Huber

A bunch of former Hashtalkers and Paycoiners cheering for the ION game. And that's supposed to convince anybody of this scam?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:06:43 AM

Does it also track uninstalls? And are those unique installs? Or can you keep installing and uninstalling and each time it counts? Just trying to gauge if it can be manipulated or not.

Tips4TaT

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:21:24 AM

So this is the longest running crypto SCAM ever without a shred of evidence! I love this place…   Cheesy
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:59:15 AM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Yes, lets move forward.

Pixelpowered

I'm no expert in forensics but a friend of mine is  Smiley 

For a start none of the pics have any metadata so to say something is genuine or not just shows how little you know about the subject or how easy you think you can fool people.

If an image is taken by a phone then IT will have metadata and if the GPS is also enabled then even better this information will prove whether something is genuine or not. If something like BlueStacks was used then you can forget proving anything is genuine.

Professional forensics Do not ignore the size of a pic nor it's dimensions whereas you do

A forensic photo like you've shown doesn't prove anything as it can be whitecolored then uploaded/reencoded.

If an original picture isn't used then a forensic expert will assume it to be fake whereas you don't

As Suchmoon has the original let me speculate Smiley

Considering the low quality of the image, it could not have been captured directly from a phone. Picture was either taken on a phone then imported or directly captured onto a PC/Mac. Image was then changed, resized and recoded.

As she probably didn't use her phone the only way to prove authenticity is for suchmoon to take another picture using her phone and enable GPS. This coupled with Metadata will confirm authenticity. She'll also need to confirm her phones make/model no. for an image size and dimensions check

In summary the next time you use fotoforensics.com can I suggest you at least read the FAQ first or some of the tutorials.

Btw. thanks for your post I learnt some stuff about forensics

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

Considering the low quality of the image, it could not have been captured directly from a phone. Picture was either taken on a phone then imported or directly captured onto a PC/Mac. Image was then changed, resized and recoded.

As she probably didn't use her phone the only way to prove authenticity is for suchmoon to take another picture using her phone and enable GPS. This coupled with Metadata will confirm authenticity. She'll also need to confirm her phones make/model no. for an image size and dimensions check

LOL at your "friend" the forensics expert. My screenshot was pasted to snag.gy, it's a habit, I do that with every pic I post here. Among other things it converts to JPEG and strips EXIF metadata - but see below.

Your asinine suggestion that I should dox myself to disprove something you made up is beyond ridiculous. Don't forget that Garza's infamous "data center" was identified via EXIF. Give me some credit, I'm not dumb enough to post my home address on Bitcointalk.

But here is the best part - Android screenshot PNG doesn't have GPS data anyway (neither does iOS AFAIK). There goes another one of your harebrained ideas... I'm sorry, your "friend's" idea.

Keep going, this is getting surprisingly amusing Grin
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

Don't spoil it so fast.
Its a slow morning.

These...

Correct?

Yes, lets move forward.

Pixelpowered

I'm no expert in forensics but a friend of mine is  Smiley 

For a start none of the pics have any metadata so to say something is genuine or not just shows how little you know about the subject or how easy you think you can fool people.

If an image is taken by a phone then IT will have metadata and if the GPS is also enabled then even better this information will prove whether something is genuine or not. If something like BlueStacks was used then you can forget proving anything is genuine.

Professional forensics Do not ignore the size of a pic nor it's dimensions whereas you do

A forensic photo like you've shown doesn't prove anything as it can be whitecolored then uploaded/reencoded.

If an original picture isn't used then a forensic expert will assume it to be fake whereas you don't

As Suchmoon has the original let me speculate Smiley

In summary the next time you use fotoforensics.com can I suggest you at least read the FAQ first or some of the tutorials.

Btw. thanks for your post I learnt some stuff about forensics

Is your friends named Smiley or do you not know how to use emoticons?   Smiley
Your welcome for the lesson.

I've posted the proof for all to see it's the 2 images
Suchmoon's image was fabricated what's your proof it wasn't Huh
The only point of discussion is was it doctored using photoshop or something else and did suchmoon do it or did she get it from someone else.

Your welcome for the lesson of what could be.
With all the bugs stated to you ionites. Its gawsome that you all thought the pics from SM were altered and not possibly a bug experienced uniquely to the user.
I see some users giving some reviews stating problems with tilt and navigation. You should tell them its probably fabricated or something else  Grin
 Grin Sad Shocked Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:44:31 AM

So this is the longest running crypto SCAM ever without a shred of evidence! I love this place…   Cheesy

There's also no evidence that it isn't the worst fucking investment in the planet.

A coin that had less than 30 users run by people who though hashlets existed are going to make everyone rich via a shitty mobile game and POS coin staking.

Holders, look at my contest, there aren't a lot of you. Less than 30 people bought coins in January, there aren't going to be enough suckers for you to all get out whole. Use your brain or once.
aspa

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:59:38 AM

Holders, look at my contest, there aren't a lot of you. Less than 30 people bought coins in January, there aren't going to be enough suckers for you to all get out whole. Use your brain or once.
I don't think your contest means what you think it means.
Also, I'm sure your numbers are off.
Chanel_21

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:44:38 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Kiss Kiss :-*LOVE ION LOVE!
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

LOL at your "friend" the forensics expert. My screenshot was pasted to snag.gy, it's a habit, I do that with every pic I post here. Among other things it converts to JPEG and strips EXIF metadata - but see below.

Your asinine suggestion that I should dox myself to disprove something you made up is beyond ridiculous. Don't forget that Garza's infamous "data center" was identified via EXIF. Give me some credit, I'm not dumb enough to post my home address on Bitcointalk.

But here is the best part - Android screenshot PNG doesn't have GPS data anyway (neither does iOS AFAIK). There goes another one of your harebrained ideas... I'm sorry, your "friend's" idea.

Keep going, this is getting surprisingly amusing Grin

Actually when compared to the forensic skills of pixelpowered my friend is a Genius  Grin.

Reality is you now have some very clever people looking at ION meaning if your smear campaign is going to continue your going to have to up your game  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: