Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473086 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1046

HODL

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

If they were really from a phone then yes it's a big deal

Let me guess what your next mountain of bullshit is gonna be based on:

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.
3) There is no GPS therefore fake cuz you can't send me dead bunnies.
4) But most likely some other completely moronic reason. Surprise me.

Korvas, this image shows the same error on suchmoons phone. Quit fucking saying it is the emulators fault. This images clearly shows the same error on an actual android phone. You may be the most arrogant, dumb whale I've ever seen.  Now you are completely ignoring valid images just so you can keep going on with your suchmoon emulator conspiracy theory.

Here it is obvious that it is happening on a phone as well. Get your head out of your ass, you're starting to look too damn stupid and untrustworthy.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

I tried a few well-known games in the exact same environment and found that they show and charge the same price. I even gave an example to try for one person above who claimed to be able to reproduce the issue (Bige086). Is it a reading comprehension issue on your part or are you still blatantly lying? Sometimes hard to tell.

Blatant lying is your speciality not mine  Smiley

So you've just confirmed that the issue is between Google and the emulator. This non issue is an even smaller one for Ionomy.......... The emulator devs I guess should speak to google if they want it fixed

Except what I said is exactly the opposite. Other games show prices correctly. Gravity does not. How does that lead to a conclusion "that the issue is between Google and the emulator"?

Your not being rude  Smiley Please show me the picture that suchmoon used. The only thing I've seen are images that started life on an emulator. If I'm wrong I don't mind being made to look foolish..... that's how you learn. You've read the thread so you've seen that all I've done has been to be reactive in my responses.

You quoted my picture of a phone just a few posts back. Does it not meet your definition of a "phone"? Grin

Although most likely you don't read or look at anything that doesn't conform to your delusion, like the "google issue" above. Seriously, Google is now conspiring against ionomy and "emulator devs" should fix it... Roll Eyes
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

I'm thinking that the figure your quoted was probably something said before launch. The launch was originally planned to be simultaneous but ended up being Google first and Apple about a week later. Also the thing I've learned is a global launch doesn't mean available everywhere straightaway it seems a couple of weeks are needed to propagate at a global level.

One thing I do know though is there is more to be added to Gravity, I wouldn't be surprised if the ION team hold back on that kind of information until Gravity has been updated to it's full potential.... i.e. more worlds, bosses, weapons, etc. When they do decide to share I would expect them to share the active user rate too as downloads is only one element you would use to measure success.

Actually the figures I quoted were from Huey on Saturday of last week, if I remember correctly, so when the game had already been released to the Play store. You're right about it not being available immediately on the iOS App Store, for whatever reason, though the gap was a lot less than a week between the releases (android on the Friday and iOS during Monday into Tuesday). Anyway, from what you've said it doesn't sound like whale status affords you any further information than can be deduced from review rates and the download estimations on the Play store.

I will admit that I'm somewhat baffled as to why there doesn't appear to be thousands of active users, as the fact that the community was apparently thousands strong was touted by the team as the reason they couldn't do a closed beta for Gravity (apparently the size of the community exceeded the amount of users you can invite to closed testing schemes for apps in the Play and iOS stores). Where have all those users gone?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 04:31:52 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 04:50:58 PM by WildShark

I tried a few well-known games in the exact same environment and found that they show and charge the same price. I even gave an example to try for one person above who claimed to be able to reproduce the issue (Bige086). Is it a reading comprehension issue on your part or are you still blatantly lying? Sometimes hard to tell.

Blatant lying is your speciality not mine  Smiley

So you've just confirmed that the issue is between Google and the emulator. This non issue is an even smaller one for Ionomy.......... The emulator devs I guess should speak to google if they want it fixed

Except what I said is exactly the opposite. Other games show prices correctly. Gravity does not. How does that lead to a conclusion "that the issue is between Google and the emulator"?

Your not being rude  Smiley Please show me the picture that suchmoon used. The only thing I've seen are images that started life on an emulator. If I'm wrong I don't mind being made to look foolish..... that's how you learn. You've read the thread so you've seen that all I've done has been to be reactive in my responses.

You quoted my picture of a phone just a few posts back. Does it not meet your definition of a "phone"? Grin

Although most likely you don't read or look at anything that doesn't conform to your delusion, like the "google issue" above. Seriously, Google is now conspiring against ionomy and "emulator devs" should fix it... Roll Eyes

@suchmoon Thanks for your testing results!!

I recommend that if you believe there is a defect in the version you are currently running, submit a trouble report to the Ionomy Customer Service team at support@ionomy.com and let the Ionomy Team take care of your recommendations ...

The defect about exiting the program has already been reported...

and add this complaint to the Suchmoon ION FAQ..
https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

@suchmoon Thanks for your testing results!!

I recommend that if you believe there is a defect in the version you are currently running, submit a trouble report to the Ionomy Customer Service team at support@ionomy.com and let the Ionomy Team take care of your recommendations ...

The defect about exiting the program has already been reported...

and add this complaint to the Suchmoon ION FAQ..
https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/

Thank you, Sharkie. I'll keep your recommendation in mind if I ever want to talk to different ionomy assholes than the ones visiting this thread. I'm good for now though.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

1) Pic was altered using a pencil therefore fake cuz suchmoon's credit card must be known to everyone.
2) This is different from the other pics therefore fake cuz ionomy doesn't believe in reproducible bugs.

Korvas, this image shows the same error on suchmoons phone. Quit fucking saying it is the emulators fault. This images clearly shows the same error on an actual android phone. You may be the most arrogant, dumb whale I've ever seen.  Now you are completely ignoring valid images just so you can keep going on with your suchmoon emulator conspiracy theory.

Here it is obvious that it is happening on a phone as well. Get your head out of your ass, you're starting to look too damn stupid and untrustworthy.

This discussion is getting stupider by the post.........

This is a picture taken of my Samsung S7

This is suchmoon's

And you wonder why I'm claiming the picture is fake Huh

Can you spot all the differences  Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

Ok, got it. Anything different from yours is fake. Paycoiner logic at its finest.

Don't read beyond this point because your head might explode due to the immense mental stress.

For everyone else - let's just try to think this through. Let's say suchmoon has these 1337 photoshop skillz to fake a screenshot (probably easy), a video (not sure if even possible within ~45 minutes it was posted), and - pièce de résistance - a picture of a phone with all the shadows and angles and another object on top of it. Why would this expert counterfeiter deliberately add some incriminating "differences", whatever these are? It would seem that while going to such lengths this criminal mastermind should be able to fake some extra text on the screenshot, if that's what korvas128 is referring to.

Or perhaps korvas128 is just full of shit. Perhaps Google Play payment dialogs are laid out slightly differently depending on version, country, screen resolution/DPI, payment method... ? Nah, that would be too complicated for an average paycoiner to comprehend. Must be a fake. Shame on you suchmoon.

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

Ok, got it. Anything different from yours is fake. Paycoiner logic at its finest.

Don't read beyond this point because your head might explode due to the immense mental stress.

For everyone else - let's just try to think this through. Let's say suchmoon has these 1337 photoshop skillz to fake a screenshot (probably easy), a video (not sure if even possible within ~45 minutes it was posted), and - pièce de résistance - a picture of a phone with all the shadows and angles and another object on top of it. Why would this expert counterfeiter deliberately add some incriminating "differences", whatever these are? It would seem that while going to such lengths this criminal mastermind should be able to fake some extra text on the screenshot, if that's what korvas128 is referring to.

Or perhaps korvas128 is just full of shit. Perhaps Google Play payment dialogs are laid out slightly differently depending on version, country, screen resolution/DPI, payment method... ? Nah, that would be too complicated for an average paycoiner to comprehend. Must be a fake. Shame on you suchmoon.

You know the make and model number of my phone what's yours ?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

This is suchmoon's

Are you fucking kidding me?HuhHuh  You are looking dumber and dumber the more you push this issue.

Why don't you try and fix the issue instead of being the issue?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

Please explain, o' wise one - what does that have to do with anything? I thought emulators are bad, phones are good? Not all phones though? Only ones like yours?

I didn't ask you for your phone "make and model number". You can post your phone number too, I'm still not going to post mine.

You seem to be very concerned about this for someone who doesn't give a shit Grin
korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

This is suchmoon's

Are you fucking kidding me?HuhHuh  You are looking dumber and dumber the more you push this issue.

I am going to try and fix the problem that's why I'm asking suchmoon for the Make and Model number of her phone. 

korvas128

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:05:24 PM

Please explain, o' wise one - what does that have to do with anything? I thought emulators are bad, phones are good? Not all phones though? Only ones like yours?

I didn't ask you for your phone "make and model number". You can post your phone number too, I'm still not going to post mine.

You seem to be very concerned about this for someone who doesn't give a shit Grin

As you rightly confirm in your picture I said that if the problem is Gravity running on a phone that's an issue.

I'm not concerned about an emulator glitch.

That's why I'm asking you for the make and model number.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 11:32:59 PM

As you rightly confirm in your picture I said that if the problem is Gravity running on a phone that's an issue.

I'm not concerned about an emulator glitch.

That's why I'm asking you for the make and model number.

Why do you keep evading a simple question - what does "the make and model number" have to do with this issue?

You can fix it in the emulator and I'm sure it will then work on the phone too. The issue doesn't depend on "the make and model number".
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:52:15 PM

Just took this photo just now
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1241

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:59:12 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 12:16:57 AM by swogerino

So C00L  Cool how you are ignoring all the allegations against your company and of your site.
Shows your integrity of how dire this really is. Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

So CooL you are ignoring all the allegations against your company and of your site.
Shows your integrity of how dire this really is. Roll Eyes

Who's Company? If you are talking about ionomy.com I don't think a rep from that company comes to this forum. You can try to email them with your or others issues but again i don't think they will come to this forum.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

Korvas, this image shows the same error on suchmoons phone. Quit fucking saying it is the emulators fault. This images clearly shows the same error on an actual android phone. You may be the most arrogant, dumb whale I've ever seen.  Now you are completely ignoring valid images just so you can keep going on with your suchmoon emulator conspiracy theory.

This is suchmoon's

Can you spot all the differences  Smiley

Are you fucking kidding me?HuhHuh  You are looking dumber and dumber the more you push this issue.

I am going to try and fix the problem that's why I'm asking suchmoon for the Make and Model number of her phone.  

so now the problems real and not blatant lies? does this mean you admit to being foolish and can apologise when wrong or? im still curious on spot all the differences. sim dude posted a phone shot above and no description text? is that a fake shot then? android with phone sizes and reach of companies doesnt always look consistent. im surprised you jumped to conclusions korvas. regardless of if there was abuse or not calling someone flat out a blatant liar is as strong a word. if you find this to be true id expect an apology and retracting your original position. i think your "passion" and desire for it to succeed is overriding any rational judgement and logic on comments.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 02:25:14 AM

It's funny that ion / ionomys number one troll is the only one reporting the issue...quite a coincidence I'd say...
(No offense to the other trolls, suchmoon just puts more time in)

Relax, I have utmost confidence in ionomy's willingness to kill the messenger for any number of made-up reasons, no need to repeat that over and over.

You're lucky you only have 150 users. I'm sure there are plenty of bugs that can be ignored at this scale. I'm still kind of puzzled though as to why the shills keep making so much noise about an issue that they say doesn't exist.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:35:50 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 02:53:33 AM by Rick_James

Anybody here make it onto the leaderboard last week and win any ION? 500 ION for the winner is a nice $100 payday. Just think in some countrys that $100 is alot of money for just watching videos and playing a game.
Imagine what say people in Africa earn a week a few bucks,if that?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:49:42 AM

Just took this photo just now

This is obviously photoshopped, it doesn't look like korvas' picture.

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: