Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

The Insider Trading is based off the security being bought/sold. The addition data needs to be info on that resource..

neither IONs, Atoms or Electrons are securities

ION Talk is not available for me to find the US law that was used to define a security... This was hashed on ION Talk in the Bitcoin ION FAQ thread

Broadly speaking, The Howey Test (amongst others) is used in the US to define a security. You assume too much if you think you can second guess how the SEC might apply this to Ionomy if it were to ever come under scrutiny.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

Any predictions on when ION will hit 50 cents

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.  

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

wikipedia insider trading or dictionary it.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.

I'm not an inside trader I'm just a customer that owns an asset (ATOMS).

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Again, how is this not insider information?

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Where is your "security" that is being bought or sold?

Iomony's company stock is not available to the public for trading

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based.

The Insider Trading is based off the security being bought/sold. The addition data needs to be info on that resource..

ION Talk is not available for me to find the US law that was used to define a security... This was hashed on ION Talk in the Bitcoin ION FAQ thread

The fact that you think it is fair for you to profit from advanced information from the team says a lot about you and your fellow whales. Typical American project, the rich get richer and the poor make the rich richer. The attitude of this project is a shit stain for the crypto world.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 08:20:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 08:41:15 PM by WildShark

9 months to make a game (projected 1 month initially) and 3 weeks for it to fizzle out. I thought this was a gaming based crypto currency? Are the investors not at all worried about this? Seems they just care about profits any way possible. Who cares about the white paper, I can make my XPY loses whole again!

If you knew what was going on then you would understand.... such opportunity.... you need to be selective in how you deploy resources otherwise you just squander it.

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

How can I make a prediction? I'm not a whale and privy to all the inside information that you are. You basically just admitted that the only way to be on top in this coin is to be a whale. Such crypto.

No I didn't say that, your just putting words in my mouth. I just said I knew more than you.

Insider information would be knowing more than another whale which is not the case.

Anyone can be a whale you just need to own 5,000 ATOMS which is going to cost you around $12k if your lucky.  

So you are telling me that people that own zero Atoms know just as much as the whales do? If this is the case, what's the point of being a whale?

he just said that you can pay for insider information, and he has rationalised to himself that as long as he doesn't know more then the rest of the whales then its not insider trading, unfortunately in real life it doesn't work like that

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

anyone cannot do it as was stated there is a limited atom amount. those that are whales have information not known to the public and can use this to stock up or sell prior to general public finding out or not.

state why you are possibly insider trading or could insider trade to counter this. trust me im not isnt valid. this isnt a vip game program where you get news of a new unit ahead of time. crypto has a convertable value and its a digital currency.

your turn to explain why there is no possible insider trading korvas. the info on why it is has been provided many times and its a simple concept. please counter it or agree it is.

Owning more than 5000 of these apart from the benefits of electrons you also get the privilege of providing input to any questions IONOMY might have with respect to their business or direction. Also you get to test new stuff like Gravity or masternode hosting.

The questions Ionomy ask just give you an insight......... To them though the BIG benefit is they get real feedback as both parties want the same thing it's a symbiotic relationship of customer/supplier.... no hidden agendas which in this game is priceless.

So getting the advantage of seeing and testing the games before anyone else isn't inside information? Especially when trades can be made based on the perceived success of the game. If your coins were frozen while you tested the game, that would be fair to the others. But since you have early access to the games you can make market sales and buys decisions that others without the said information can't make.

Again, how is this not insider information?

Insider trading is the buying or selling of a security by someone who has access to material nonpublic information about the security. ...

Where is your "security" that is being bought or sold?

Iomony's company stock is not available to the public for trading

Insider trading is profiting off of information you receive in advance that other people don't get. If you make a trade and profit from said inside information is insider trading. It doesn't just have to be stock or security based.

The attitude of this project is a shit stain for the crypto world.

I see the price of ION holding and the Ionomy Vision spreading...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

do you receive any info from ionomy team or see anything in the works before its announced to general public via website. yes or no simple question
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:13:56 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:26:18 AM by korvas128

As someone who has been involved since day 1 I'm loving it  Grin

How about you qualify that last comment with explaining how real life works  Smiley

do you receive any info from ionomy team or see anything in the works before its announced to general public via website. yes or no simple question

Oh look your baiting like  Grin

I get the same level of information as any other customer..... Insider trading..... Securities..... Verdicts made in 1946....what a load of rubbish...... An ATOM is a virtual asset..... wonder if they knew what virtual meant in 1946 and how something that wasn't real held value. 

Ever played Elder Scrolls Online I'm thinking of buying this virtual asset for 5,600 crowns it's an Estate... lucky me

I just read the Howey Test and am worried now so I may just play it safe and buy this one instead

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:47:16 PM

awesome ions are like crowns  Grin that should tell any investors all they need to know. avoid unless you are looking to use the product (in this case elders scroll or gravity)

i wonder why matlack & co cannot incorporate ionomy in their home country of US since its all fine and dandy according to korvas here Cool
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

crowns are game usable only korvas. there is no marketplace to resell crowns with limited mints etc.

@korvas
if you only get what everyone else gets can you explain why wildshark as a whale says hes privy to info that ionomy hasnt told non whales yet. he mentions getting into trouble for it.

so simple question again that isnt baiting its actually logic. you say you dont get info that the public doesnt so is wildshark a liar or are you a liar? its impossible for ionomy to give insider information to whales and also not to do it.

answer?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 08:32:44 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 08:55:29 PM by WildShark

@korvas
if you only get what everyone else gets can you explain why wildshark as a whale says hes privy to info that ionomy hasnt told non whales yet.

@o0o0 I have access to info prior to the public because I am a Whale and entitled to Alpha test the Ionomy products prior to release... All Founders have access to the info when they Beta testing the Ionomy product.

During the testing phase, security remains high..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

so korvas is telling lies then and whales do get information the public doesnt get about the ionomy vision?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

so korvas is telling lies then and whales do get information the public doesnt get about the ionomy vision?

Me telling lies is something you need to decide for yourself Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

May we have a little game of whale vs whale on our hands? Perhaps they are both telling the truth and WildShill is just more whaley of a whale and gets special privileges over korvas? Only time will tell, hopefully these and more questions will be uncovered soon. Stay tuned!

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:19:54 AM

well one of you is telling lies. wildshark says whales get inside info you say whales dont. cant be both.

you shouldnt be telling lies because you acuse others of doing it and that would be hypocritical wouldnt it?

so from that i infer that you are incluned to agree wildshark is a liar? is this correct?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

I see the price of ION holding and the Ionomy Vision spreading...
I see a lying shill and a 24 hour trading volume of less than $5000. Nobody wants your failed shitcoin, Sharkie.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
altheshort

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

well one of you is telling lies. wildshark says whales get inside info you say whales dont. cant be both.

you shouldnt be telling lies because you acuse others of doing it and that would be hypocritical wouldnt it?

so from that i infer that you are incluned to agree wildshark is a liar? is this correct?

Korvas continually contradicts himself. Here's just one example from only a few days ago where he talks about getting information early. His post history has many others, but to be honest I can't be bothered to trawl through it.

And yes I do have a superior knowledge of the situation but

A) If it's not announced by IONOMY it's not for me to say

B) Sharing information if it's not already known to slack users would for various reasons be just plain stupid
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

Korvas continually contradicts himself. Here's just one example from only a few days ago where he talks about getting information early. His post history has many others, but to be honest I can't be bothered to trawl through it.

B) Sharing information if it's not already known to slack users would for various reasons be just plain stupid

by that quote korvas admits ge has info slack doesnt which would be from whale status. there is potential insider trading happening. another red flag.

this is a lie from korvas which means without justification he has no right to acuse others of lies and try to take the moral high ground. thanks altheshort
altheshort

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:03:42 PM

by that quote korvas admits ge has info slack doesnt which would be from whale status. there is potential insider trading happening. another red flag.

this is a lie from korvas which means without justification he has no right to acuse others of lies and try to take the moral high ground. thanks altheshort

I agree. To me it doesn't matter if it is legally defined (as yet) as potential insider trading, which is what Sharky appears to be hung up on. In essence, regardless of it's legal definition, the set up whereby they discuss advance information (about matters as significant as delays to products, as they did with Gravity) with a select group who are also the largest holders of the tokens leaves open the possibility that one of the whales may, at some point, choose to act on said information for their own financial gain and to the detriment of smaller holders. It's foolish, and the fact that the team are apparently ok with sharing information in this manner with no formal controls in place shows their naivety, in my opinion. This is crypto; it's largely unregulated. It's idiotic and shortsighted to just trust that the whales won't act out of self preservation because they said they wouldn't.  
WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

I agree. To me it doesn't matter if it is legally defined (as yet) as potential insider trading, which is what Sharky appears to be hung up on. In essence, regardless of it's legal definition
@altheshort I have access to info prior to the public because I am a Whale and entitled to Alpha test the Ionomy products prior to release... All Founders have access to the info when they Beta testing the Ionomy product.

Thes Whale & Founder services are provided to the Ionomy Team for free!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

I agree. To me it doesn't matter if it is legally defined (as yet) as potential insider trading, which is what Sharky appears to be hung up on. In essence, regardless of it's legal definition, the set up whereby they discuss advance information (about matters as significant as delays to products, as they did with Gravity) with a select group who are also the largest holders of the tokens leaves open the possibility that one of the whales may, at some point, choose to act on said information for their own financial gain and to the detriment of smaller holders. It's foolish, and the fact that the team are apparently ok with sharing information in this manner with no formal controls in place shows their naivety, in my opinion. This is crypto; it's largely unregulated. It's idiotic and shortsighted to just trust that the whales won't act out of self preservation because they said they wouldn't.  
@altheshort I have access to info prior to the public because I am a Whale and entitled to Alpha test the Ionomy products prior to release... All Founders have access to the info when they Beta testing the Ionomy product.

Whale and Founder services are free? LIE! Tell everyone how many Atoms you need to own to be a whale or a founder. Also, let people know how much that membership costs via purchasing Atoms. And just cause ION made you feel entitled to inside information doesn't make it ethical or legit. Maybe in your fantasy world it does.

So if someone gets busted for insider trading, all they how to do is state they are a Whale or a Founder and they'll be in the clear? Now I understand the logic you are using...pleading ignorance.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

Whale and Founder services are free? LIE!

None of the Whales or Founders get paid. They contribute their service for free. Having your input into the platform heard and used benefits the Ionomy products..

altheshort

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:46:17 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:56:28 PM by altheshort

Whale and Founder services are free? LIE!

None of the Whales or Founders get paid. They contribute their service for free. Having your input into the platform heard and used benefits the Ionomy products..

Look, this discussion will go around in circles because none of the whales will directly address the inherently dodgy looking nature of their relationship with the team, and most people who are fully in possession of the facts about that same arrangement likely won't invest. The discussion isn't about whether you get paid, frankly I wouldn't give a hoot even if they're paying you, particularly since you apparently gave them advice about 'Crypto Gravity', which has a grand total of 19 players so far this week. You know exactly why it looks dodgy and has the potential to be dodgy, you're just trying to weasel out of confronting it.

Anyway, I've said my piece.

TLDR; Whales (group of most invested individuals) get exclusive access to information direct from the team in charge before lesser investors and general public, leaving 'ion' open to manipulation in a scenario with similarities to insider trading.
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: