Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473074 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:20:17 PM

You are simply the shit show of bct. Pull the stick out of your ass and try expanding your horizons. The team sold the mining contract with the warning that contracts would be cancelled if not profitable.  If one cant read the terms then thats on them.

Sure, my horizons are too limited to see that xpy.io and Genesis are so brilliant, and putting them together is brilliant squared.

I guess I'm gonna have to cry myself to sleep again tonight, clutching my slow obsolete bitcoins.

There is/has been lots of dev going on since the fork, hell we fixed some major issues with transfer coin that they adapted.  You state that its a 100% pre-mined, wouldnt that mean there are no more coins to be staked?  There was a chunk that were pre-mined for development and bounty's, but was a small amount compared to the total coin count.

What were the "major issues"? What you're saying is basically "they successfully cloned a coin", fixing a bug hardly counts as new and innovative technology.

The coin was 100% premined, i.e. 100% of the initial supply was in the hands of the "team" with no chance for anyone else to mine any of it. Which part of this you're trying to deny?

They sold some of those coins in advance (the ICO and the XPY swap). That's how premines work. Some nice guys make coins out of thin air and sell them. Can be used for good (financing development) or for bad (pissing away under false promises) and ionomy is firmly in the latter category, what with Gravity's smashing success and all.

There is talk on slack that a bunch of the loyal Ionites deleted the game from their phones cause they didn't like it. I have a feeling that there is a bunch of people just waiting for their exit price to make their XOY holdings while again.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:33:30 PM

There is talk on slack that a bunch of the loyal Ionites deleted the game from their phones cause they didn't like it. I have a feeling that there is a bunch of people just waiting for their exit price to make their XOY holdings while again.

$20? Or is it $160 "cuz" they swapped XPY to ION 8:1  Grin

I'm sure it's all FUD though. The whales told us the game is "in-depth" and the guys are "nice".
mightymike

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:57:09 PM

Great looking site. I'm not sure how I can buy without an account though, as your site says. Do I download wallet, fund wallet and get ION?

You can buy ion from https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION  Smiley

Any other exchanges being worked on?
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

$20? Or is it $160 "cuz" they swapped XPY to ION 8:1  Grin

I'm sure it's all FUD though. The whales told us the game is "in-depth" and the guys are "nice".

The implication by Sharky the other day that Crypto Gravity is an 'in depth' game was one of the funniest things I think I've read on here. As much as the hardcore followers on the slack merrily jizz over their precious coin shitters master nodes and the price and order book on bittrex, the reality is that without games that are a hell of a lot better -- and I mean a hell of a lot better -- this project will fail.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:04:43 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 11:49:59 PM by Franz_Huber

Hey ION and XPY friends! When we warned you about the GAW scam, the Paycoin lies and the non-existing Hashlets, you called us "trolls" and "fudsters". Now your former leader Homero Josh Garza a.k.a. GAWCEO just pleaded guilty.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/crypto-criminal-josh-garza-pleads-guilty-jane-kreisman

The thief of $20M through GAW Miners, Hashlets and Paycoin, has finally admitted his guilt and accepted a plea deal with the US Department of Justice, the FBI and the SEC. What do you think about that?

Here is a little reminder that your new leader, ION creator Adam Huey Matlack, was Josh Garza's best buddy in church and still defended the fraud even when everyone knew what was going on:
http://archive.is/pEsCb

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:07:06 AM

Hey ION and XPY friends! When we warned you about the GAW scam, the Paycoin lies and the non-existing Hashlets, you called us "trolls" and "fudsters". Now your former leader Homero Josh Garza a.k.a. GAWCEO just pleaded guilty.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/crypto-criminal-josh-garza-pleads-guilty-jane-kreisman
The thief of $20M through GAW Miners, Hashlets and Paycoin, has finally admitted his guilt and accepted a plea deal with the US Department of Justice, the FBI and the SEC. What do you think about that?
Here is a little reminder that your new leader, ION creator Adam Huey Matlack, was Josh Garza's best buddy in church and still defended the fraud even when everyone knew what was going on:

For those out there without a linkd acc. Here is a good summary of the Garza situation.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/josh-garza-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-10-million-sec

Franz, you brought up an interesting observation about Matlack and Garza. I feel I should should share my own.
What do you think about Matlack being labeled the CHIEF STRATEGIST for Ionomy? Yet you won't find him listed on the Ionomy LLC's.

altheshort

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:14:28 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 12:38:57 PM by altheshort

For those out there without a linkd acc. Here is a good summary of the Garza situation.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/josh-garza-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-10-million-sec

Franz, you brought up an interesting observation about Matlack and Garza. I feel I should should share my own.
What do you think about Matlack being labeled the CHIEF STRATEGIST for Ionomy? Yet you won't find him listed on the Ionomy LLC's.

I completely see what Franz says about Matlack defending GAW, but I'm still inclined to think that at the point the archived post was written, he still believed that Josh was largely innocent. I've said before that I don't think Matlack was an active part of the GAW fraud (by this I mean I don't think he was in cahoots with Garza et al) -- I think he was just another naive investor sucked in by Garza's lies.

I also don't believe he and Garza knew each other from church; I've asked many times when people have posted implying that Garza and Matlack have links that go back to their childhood and I've yet to see any convincing evidence that this was the case, or indeed any evidence at all. I suspect that angle was something that's been perpetuated by people (most likely accidentally) on here and other forums simply guessing and has become a kind of folklore, much like the oft repeated idea that Stuart Fraser was Garza's father in law.

The fact that they've set up the two UK limited companies (not LLCs; there is a distinction there) is interesting, but I'd assume they did it because it offers less liability should things go tits up (I'm certainly not an expert here so if anyone else wants to chip in I'd be interested to hear any other perspective) and may have been favourable in some way for app store registration. Also remember that Matlack is the owner of 3RE, LLC, which appears to be the parent company that is running the ionomy project. I may be wrong here (and you're welcome to correct me if I am -- please!), but I would have imagined that limiting ones liability in a way similar to this is probably fairly common.

Interesting discussion anyway, thanks.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:09:01 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 02:09:54 PM by korvas128

It's brilliant news, justice is finally being done. The only thing up for debate now is how LONG the jail sentence.

The civil suit has now become a whole lot stronger. Adam could be in for some compensation now just like the multitude of customers that Garza screwed over. Unfortunately that could include characters like you and suchmoon Sad

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

I completely see what Franz says about Matlack defending GAW, but I'm still inclined to think that at the point the archived post was written, he still believed that Josh was largely innocent. I've said before that I don't think Matlack was an active part of the GAW fraud (by this I mean I don't think he was in cahoots with Garza et al) -- I think he was just another naive investor sucked in by Garza's lies.

I also don't believe he and Garza knew each other from church; I've asked many times when people have posted implying that Garza and Matlack have links that go back to their childhood and I've yet to see any convincing evidence that this was the case, or indeed any evidence at all. I suspect that angle was something that's been perpetuated by people (most likely accidentally) on here and other forums simply guessing and has become a kind of folklore, much like the oft repeated idea that Stuart Fraser was Garza's father in law.

The fact that they've set up the two UK limited companies (not LLCs; there is a distinction there) is interesting, but I'd assume they did it because it offers less liability should things go tits up (I'm certainly not an expert here so if anyone else wants to chip in I'd be interested to hear any other perspective) and may have been favourable in some way for app store registration. Also remember that Matlack is the owner of 3RE, LLC, which appears to be the parent company that is running the ionomy project. I may be wrong here (and you're welcome to correct me if I am -- please!), but I would have imagined that limiting ones liability in a way similar to this is probably fairly common.

There is also the IBC in Seychelles.

There is nothing wrong with LLCs or Ltds, anybody doing any kind of non-negligible business should care about separating their business liability from their personal one, and it's cheap an easy to do in most jurisdictions. Obviously there is more to it than that, you actually have to keep assets separate etc but that's another story.

However this shitshow of multiple companies claiming ownership of their products and pretending to do business offshore - while that's clearly not the case - doesn't seem to be based on good business practices. Amateurish and could possibly land them in hot water should they ever grow beyond their base of ~50 bagholders. I doubt they've talked to a lawyer about this as I can't imagine that someone with any clue on the subject could have advised them that it's ok to pretend being registered in Seychelles while running a financial business via UK/US companies.

I'd guess that the UK Ltd had an Apple developer account so they saved $100 by using that and not signing up under their real business name, whatever that is. Initially Google Play had a different business name then it was was changed to match. Still different from the one on ionomy.com. Still no text of the TOS you're agreeing to inside the app.

The civil suit has now become a whole lot stronger. Adam could be in for some compensation now just like the multitude of customers that Garza screwed over. Unfortunately that could include characters like you and suchmoon Sad

Still peddling your absurd conjecture that I lost money on hashlets?  Grin

Honey, I had serious doubts about Garza's "cloud mining" bullshit before he even concocted the hashlet scheme. Why would I "invest" in something like that?

August 2014, look it up, it's right here on Bitcointalk. No photoshop skills required.
korvas128

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:44:47 PM

There is nothing wrong with LLCs or Ltds, anybody doing any kind of non-negligible business should care about separating their business liability from their personal one, and it's cheap an easy to do in most jurisdictions. Obviously there is more to it than that, you actually have to keep assets separate etc but that's another story.

However this shitshow of multiple companies claiming ownership of their products and pretending to do business offshore - while that's clearly not the case - doesn't seem to be based on good business practices. Amateurish and could possibly land them in hot water should they ever grow beyond their base of ~50 bagholders. I doubt they've talked to a lawyer about this as I can't imagine that someone with any clue on the subject could have advised them that it's ok to pretend being registered in Seychelles while running a financial business via UK/US companies.

I'd guess that the UK Ltd had an Apple developer account so they saved $100 by using that and not signing up under their real business name, whatever that is. Initially Google Play had a different business name then it was was changed to match. Still different from the one on ionomy.com. Still no text of the TOS you're agreeing to inside the app.

Still peddling your absurd conjecture that I lost money on hashlets?  Grin

Honey, I had serious doubts about Garza's "cloud mining" bullshit before he even concocted the hashlet scheme. Why would I "invest" in something like that?

August 2014, look it up, it's right here on Bitcointalk. No photoshop skills required.

Oh yeah right if I remember rightly you bought hashlets for market research purposes only  Grin

So if the civil case is a success you stand to gain nothing. If this is the case then you deserve a medal as you selfless acts helped justice be done.

Anyway lets have a refresher, your pricing competition

This table really hits home how much you and your troll buddies don't have a clue about anything beyond pump and dump economics.

Today ION passed the 50 cent mark

Any predictions on when Ion will hit $1  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

Oh yeah right if I remember rightly you bought hashlets for market research purposes only  Grin

So if the civil case is a success you stand to gain nothing. If this is the case then you deserve a medal as you selfless acts helped justice be done.

I stand to enjoy a decent amount of schadenfreude. Garza having to pay up AND possibly go to jail would be awesome. And I gained a shitton already by not buying that crap... check Bitcoin exchange rate in 2014. Thank you for the medal.

This table really hits home how much you and your troll buddies don't have a clue about anything beyond pump and dump economics.

Huh Huh

Where's MY clue in that? BTW the competition was open to anyone, EXCEPT myself, that would be ridiculous. Are you by any chance butthurt that you were too butthurt to participate?

This one's easy - when whoever is doing this decides to.

When do you think gravity (pun intended) is going to catch up to it?
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:13:57 PM

Fuck you, korvas128, you lying piece of XPY/ION shill shit. I wouldn't have touched XPY or ION with a ten foot pole. Therefore I never was a bagholder victim like you. I never fell for any of Garza's or Huey's scams, so I never had to file a lawsuit against your friends. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:35:13 PM

I stand to enjoy a decent amount of schadenfreude. Garza having to pay up AND possibly go to jail would be awesome. And I gained a shitton already by not buying that crap... check Bitcoin exchange rate in 2014. Thank you for the medal.

Huh Huh

Where's MY clue in that? BTW the competition was open to anyone, EXCEPT myself, that would be ridiculous. Are you by any chance butthurt that you were too butthurt to participate?

[/quote]

Hehe I knew your were going to say that  Grin That's why I held back posting this

Make of this what you will..... someone who understands charts will see it for what it is.

Concerning Gravity it's doing just fine  Grin

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:55:40 PM

pricing crypto success in $$$ is misleading. a cryptos value can not increase but because of the pinning to btc price you can say its rising when its not the case. crypto altcoins should judge based on satoshi value increase not usd $$$.

unless of course you are cashing to usd $$$ without converting your ion to btc first that is.
korvas128

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

Fuck you, korvas128, you lying piece of XPY/ION shill shit. I wouldn't have touched XPY or ION with a ten foot pole. Therefore I never was a bagholder victim like you. I never fell for any of Garza's or Huey's scams, so I never had to file a lawsuit against your friends. 

Yep that's me an ION bagholder victim  Cry

Victim being defined as someone who if they decided to cash in and walk away today would be looking at an ROI of around 700%..... I'm such a victim Sad

You must be so proud of the people you've saved over this past year that listened to your words of wisdom  Roll Eyes

altheshort

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:27:04 PM

Thanks for this. Believe it or not I had somehow completely forgotten about the Seychelles company. I suppose its difficult for us to pass judgment when we don't have the full facts, but I'd agree that at the very least this structure appears messy.

To speak briefly to Korvas once again gloating over the price; I've said it before, I'll say it again. The price is utterly irrelevant other than the warm sensation in your loins that it might give you unless you are taking profit. The only thing that will make this project a success is it's base aim: successful games. 30 odd users per week over a month after release does not a successful game make, my friend. Everything else -- the master nodes, the back slapping in your slack channel -- all that will count for naught if the team can't produce a product that captures a lot more users.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:40:34 PM

Yep that's me an ION bagholder victim  Cry

Victim being defined as someone who if they decided to cash in and walk away today would be looking at an ROI of around 700%..... I'm such a victim Sad

You must be so proud of the people you've saved over this past year that listened to your words of wisdom  Roll Eyes

Really?  Smiley

I doubt that even by cherry-picking low points and saying "I bought here" you could show a 700% ROI but feel free to prove me wrong. Show us the numbers.
korvas128

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:43:03 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 07:22:43 PM by mprep

pricing crypto success in $$$ is misleading. a cryptos value can not increase but because of the pinning to btc price you can say its rising when its not the case. crypto altcoins should judge based on satoshi value increase not usd $$$.

unless of course you are cashing to usd $$$ without converting your ion to btc first that is.

ION is not yet a success. What you see now is just the start (Year 1). For me success is when the price hits $50 or .04 BTC.

I quote $$$'s as I've found more people find it easier to understand.......... note though it will be a while before I'd consider selling anything.

In my humble opinion a key factor with ION is to hoard as much as you can today Smiley

Yep that's me an ION bagholder victim  :'(

You must be so proud of the people you've saved over this past year that listened to your words of wisdom  Roll Eyes

Really?  Smiley

I doubt that even by cherry-picking low points and saying "I bought here" you could show a 700% ROI but feel free to prove me wrong. Show us the numbers.

700% might be a bit low as I just checked Bittrex and the price is now 61 cents

You know I've been here from the start evangelising Ionomy. If you piece together all you know you'll see that 700% is about right  Smiley

Thanks for this. Believe it or not I had somehow completely forgotten about the Seychelles company. I suppose its difficult for us to pass judgment when we don't have the full facts, but I'd agree that at the very least this structure appears messy.

To speak briefly to Korvas once again gloating over the price; I've said it before, I'll say it again. The price is utterly irrelevant other than the warm sensation in your loins that it might give you unless you are taking profit. The only thing that will make this project a success is it's base aim: successful games. 30 odd users per week over a month after release does not a successful game make, my friend. Everything else -- the master nodes, the back slapping in your slack channel -- all that will count for naught if the team can't produce a product that captures a lot more users.

As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:19:51 AM

You know I've been here from the start evangelising Ionomy. If you piece together all you know you'll see that 700% is about right  Smiley

What I know is that the ICO price was ~45-55k sat, and it's ~50k now. You've said that you invested before ION (xpybits et al), so presumably paid more for XPY and converted to ION. Your claim makes it sound that your cost basis is ~8k, perhaps ~15k if you doubled it via staking.

Maybe you're counting your atoms. Since there is no public market it's hard to judge that. What was the original price of atoms/xpybits? 300k sat or so? Currently selling for ~200k?

Besides you're the one boasting about 700%, not sure why I need to piece anything together to prove YOUR claim.
altheshort

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:18:17 AM

As an investor price is utterly relevant. If I woke up tomorrow and couldn't control my warm loins so prematurely ejaculated sorry exited. It's nice to know that it would be at a profit which is kinda important when it comes to investment

And yet...

Like you the price to me is irrelevant as I'm not looking to sell anytime soon.  

So basically, it's relevant when you want it to be for the purpose of gloating like a glib idiot. I also doubt that you'd be able to liquidate your entire position if you had a fit of the yips without crashing the price right back down and causing panic amongst the other whales/investors, so essentially you're trapped for now.

And I agree, like I've been saying for months now ultimately success will dependant on the teams ability to deliver and the market acceptance of their business plan NOTHING ELSE

You say this and yet you are unwilling to comment on the fact that the pool of players the flagship product -- worked on steadfastly for nearly a year behind closed doors and tested to within an inch of it's life (supposedly) by the expert whales -- has, on average, only around 30 players each week, a significant number of whom are people who were already investors in 'the ionomy' before the game launched. The fact is, no matter how much you choose to avoid it, that the market (i.e. the gaming community) doesn't want the game.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: