Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:00:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186634 times)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:39:40 PM

I dont care if bitcoin price wont raise, pumps and dumps around bitcoin are normal, if the price stands the way it is for me is more then enought, sure all wanna bitcoin go up, but for that happen something must happen a big company start working or some country accept bitcoin and put bitcoin on the side of legal currencie.
hahahahha it's correct, I don't care about the bitcoin price is rising or nothing but I hope bitcoin just having the stable situation in every condition its will better than wishing the bitcoin price will increase. because without the stabilization, the price will go down again at the short time.

This is what most people dont realize and keep on waiting for very high price increase. The key here is that if we have a reasonable bitcoin price like 660$ but its stable for months, then it is good for all of us. Whats the use of the very high price like $1000 per bitcoin and only for few days and then price fall back to below 400$.
I have to agree that it is better that it is stable rather than being a up and down price every day or so.  It will do better for the bitcoin economy when it is stable and more people will invest with it.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

I dont care if bitcoin price wont raise, pumps and dumps around bitcoin are normal, if the price stands the way it is for me is more then enought, sure all wanna bitcoin go up, but for that happen something must happen a big company start working or some country accept bitcoin and put bitcoin on the side of legal currencie.
hahahahha it's correct, I don't care about the bitcoin price is rising or nothing but I hope bitcoin just having the stable situation in every condition its will better than wishing the bitcoin price will increase. because without the stabilization, the price will go down again at the short time.

This is what most people dont realize and keep on waiting for very high price increase. The key here is that if we have a reasonable bitcoin price like 660$ but its stable for months, then it is good for all of us. Whats the use of the very high price like $1000 per bitcoin and only for few days and then price fall back to below 400$.
I have to agree that it is better that it is stable rather than being a up and down price every day or so.  It will do better for the bitcoin economy when it is stable and more people will invest with it.
I think for traders theres if the price is high there is a big use for it. they are making a lots of profit then they will sell those bitcoin and use the money to buy cheap bitcoin again.. this is for traders ..also i think almost all here ..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:11:50 AM

I think for traders theres if the price is high there is a big use for it. they are making a lots of profit then they will sell those bitcoin and use the money to buy cheap bitcoin again.. this is for traders ..also i think almost all here ..
Of course because if the basic principle in trading or investing will be applied and you can always buy low and sell high then the result would be profit. This year is a good year but 2017 is more better and it could be the year of bitcoin.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:19:31 AM

Major role will be played by government policies how they shape up. It will differ from each country. 2017 will be the year of bitcoin because a large number of people aware about bitcoin and its benefits and it will become more popular in the world .
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:21:24 AM

Major role will be played by government policies how they shape up. It will differ from each country. 2017 will be the year of bitcoin because a large number of people aware about bitcoin and its benefits and it will become more popular in the world .
yeah, but is this not true for every year in the last 4-5 years? it is a very slow process and that might be a good thing to, as long a we are moving in the right direction.
i wonder if there is somekind of statistics that shows home many people heard about bit[Suspicious link removed]gle search could be an indicator). this should be very interesting and allow us to get an idea how fare we have come and how long the road is ahead of us.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:11:59 AM

yes bitcoin will be get more powerful in 2017 because maximum people get awareness about the benefits of bitcoin.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:42:57 AM

yes bitcoin will be get more powerful in 2017 because maximum people get awareness about the benefits of bitcoin.
yah yah perhaps 2017 will be the powerful year for bitcoin if the price of bitcoin are consistent sit around $650++ so we can expect in 2017 the price never get lower than $650

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:46:40 AM

Of course because if the basic principle in trading or investing will be applied and you can always buy low and sell high then the result would be profit. This year is a good year but 2017 is more better and it could be the year of bitcoin.

True selling techniques can indeed make much profit with ease. If we can understand and be able to guess the price increase well will definitely be an advantage. But must be careful in taking decisions and should have a good target.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:39:00 PM

Bitcoin would be too powerful if it gets into adoption level of practical world, because when something is adopted by practical world then it becomes too much powerful and after that it would spread like a fire in the world.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:39:08 PM

Bitcoin would be too powerful if it gets into adoption level of practical world, because when something is adopted by practical world then it becomes too much powerful and after that it would spread like a fire in the world.
I think we have already adopted bitcoin in the practical world that is why it is considered as one of the global currency of the many here in the community, though we have not achieve massive adoption by it is widely use already by the bitcoin enthusiast all over the world.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:47:24 PM

I think we have already adopted bitcoin in the practical world that is why it is considered as one of the global currency of the many here in the community, though we have not achieve massive adoption by it is widely use already by the bitcoin enthusiast all over the world.

realizing massive adoption throughout the world will probably take more than a decade as the growth in the amount of adopters will be a slow journey. i don't mind this as this will allow us to accumulate as many coins as possible. i really believe we're still somewhat of an early adopter in these years. just don't wait too long, otherwise you'll miss a great buying opportunity.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:27:11 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is going to be powerful by that time and for sure there are a lot of investors that are going to be interested with bitcoin.
Just like what happened this year that everything went smooth with bitcoin and good things did happened for this year.
And so it is for next year.

you have to understand that this is a slow process with a lot of obstacles in its way. so the adoption will take a longer time than normal because for example the media is preading some lies to show bitcoin as a bad thing, the government is sometimes setting up some rules for using or not using bitcoin which makes it always harder especially for the businesses.

Buying the dip...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:41:20 PM

yah yah perhaps 2017 will be the powerful year for bitcoin if the price of bitcoin are consistent sit around $650++ so we can expect in 2017 the price never get lower than $650

We can't blankly say that 2017 will be a year of bitcoin as there is no special events similar to bitcoin halving. For this reason bitcoin with its potential, if the price continues to increase gradually 2017 will be one among the year of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kibit

Activity: 162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:44:05 PM

Well, strong players in crypto arrives with smart contracts. ETH, ETC, Lisk... Another competition year 2017. Not only bitcoin on arena.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

The greatest question is how stable the price will remain after halving. It may be a bit early to write any prediction about 2017 when we do not even see the end of 2016, but if the price is following the path that it seems to walk on at the moment, we will be able to see more adopters. Instability is dangerous in a business and a wise businessman would advise to avoid it. However, when businesses can securely create their financial plans in BTC, more investment and a thrivinger BTC may will be seen.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

The greatest question is how stable the price will remain after halving. It may be a bit early to write any prediction about 2017 when we do not even see the end of 2016, but if the price is following the path that it seems to walk on at the moment, we will be able to see more adopters. Instability is dangerous in a business and a wise businessman would advise to avoid it. However, when businesses can securely create their financial plans in BTC, more investment and a thrivinger BTC may will be seen.
As said above, lets wish to have a good growth at the end of this year. The price is stable now after halving. Buying and selling happens now as the price may go up in future to have a good profit and the profit now would be good if we sell the btc we have. Lets all be positive in welcoming coming years with a big growth of btc.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

As said above, lets wish to have a good growth at the end of this year. The price is stable now after halving. Buying and selling happens now as the price may go up in future to have a good profit and the profit now would be good if we sell the btc we have. Lets all be positive in welcoming coming years with a big growth of btc.

It could be this year or the next year but the bitcoin is gonna grow a lot what its right now already doing to be honest.
Its just the question when it will really be popular most likely this will be in this year but I cannot guarantee this.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:09:51 PM

Next year will hopefully be better to bitcoin than this year. So many empty promises that wre not fulfilled.  Angry
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:30:29 PM

Currently I think we had a outstanding year, and we are just halfway throughout the year.
With some good speculation everybody can make quite some money because of the halving effect.
Osarman

Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:36:57 PM

Next year will hopefully be better to bitcoin than this year. So many empty promises that wre not fulfilled.  Angry
i agree with you that bitcoin will be really going to rise up its price to higher than present , and i hope bitcoin will be getting too much popular in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: