Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  
Author Topic: margin terminal is now FREE - bots for over 30 exchanges  (Read 268520 times)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:24:06 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 11:42:02 AM by naska21

Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 11:36:38 AM

Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

Hi there, to add KuCoin, just scroll down to the bottom of the Manage Exchanges page. There you can add KuCoin and Bleutrade with no paid license needed!

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:26:09 PM

Few questions.

1.  Can the Time periods be changed from the default? I want to add 4H to the list, but don't know how.

2.  I know that by copying the .leonardo and .margin folders from one windows PC to the other can transfer all settings,
markets, and login over, but can that be put somewhere on a MAC so it'll do the same?

Thanks

Go Big or Go Home.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:22:35 AM

Hi, how to add Kucoin market to margin? I have tried to do this via  Manage Exchanges tab on the site but the drop-down list has no Kucoin entry.

Hi there, to add KuCoin, just scroll down to the bottom of the Manage Exchanges page. There you can add KuCoin and Bleutrade with no paid license needed!

I have added Kucoin into freeexchanges  and putdown there my half-key secret but nothing happens as  margin  requested me to add the full secret,  pass-phrase and  the key for that exchange. I was afraid to proceed with that.

We only store one quarter (in hashed form) of a two part API key pair on our servers. When you input your full key and secret that is not sent to our servers. In fact your local margin binary only retrieves history data which is not available from the exchanges, checks if you are on the correct payment plan/free license plan, and checks for any available updates. Other than that it connects directly to your account on the exchange. Your orders are NOT routed through our servers. 
On top of this we offer encryption for you locally in case someone steals your laptop (use the lock button in the login screen) and we advise you to not enable withdrawals on your API keys. 
I hope that puts your mind at ease but if not please get in touch with us at, support@margin.de

Hi, I have  removed my old key/secret and put down the new ones obtained at kucoin and   this time all went without a hitch. Perhaps  I  have got it wrong before. One more thank   for the best crypto trading terminal full with various clever bots.
Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:36:45 AM

Few questions.
1.  Can the Time periods be changed from the default? I want to add 4H to the list, but don't know how.
Currently you cannot do that. You have to stick to time periods, that are programmed inside Margin.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 02:06:09 PM

Few questions.

2.  I know that by copying the .leonardo and .margin folders from one windows PC to the other can transfer all settings,
markets, and login over, but can that be put somewhere on a MAC so it'll do the same?

Thanks

On macOS the .margin folder is in /Users/Jon/ folder.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:59:53 PM

Few questions.

Thanks

On macOS the .margin folder is in /Users/Jon/ folder.

Ty I'll try that.

Go Big or Go Home.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 08:15:57 PM

Few questions.

1: Sadly no, the hard coded timeframes are, as they're called, hard coded... It's a somewhat long ongoing debate between mArgin users and developers... But most of us (users/customers) get along with that somewhat well at least. Wink

2: If i'm correct, the .margin/.leonardo folder from any os should be usable on any other os w/o any issues at all.

Moving them from Mac OSX to linux or windows or from linux to windows or any other combination should be no problem overall.. Wink (Except you need to know where your home folder is located on your particular OS Wink)

Regards,

hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 07:58:46 AM

Bitstamp made a change to their API which means margin cannot get the funds. We are working on a fix this morning and hope to release it soon.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

margin 2.18 patch released

We are happy to announce that a new patch release is available.

• Fixed an error that occurred on Bitstamp due to API changes they introduced
  • Adapted the min order total values on Bitstamp to reflect these API changes

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Patch Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free Demo here.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:50:29 PM

Anyone else having issues with the StopLoss NOT fracking working?

I had stop losses on 4 or 5 trades today and NONE hit and I got wrecked. Not happy at all.

Go Big or Go Home.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 11:36:13 AM

I had stop losses on 4 or 5 trades today and NONE hit and I got wrecked. Not happy at all.

Hi thedreamer,

No, we haven't heard anyone else having issues with stop loss. Can you please let us know what happened by sending all the appropriate details to support@margin.de

Thanks,
Jonathan

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:23:27 PM

Hi thedreamer,

No, we haven't heard anyone else having issues with stop loss. Can you please let us know what happened by sending all the appropriate details to support@margin.de

Thanks,
Jonathan

Between the instability of 2.4xx (which seems to be fixed on the 3.x beta) and the stop loss functionality not working, I'm stopping usage of all my licenses of this. I am looking at 5digit losses directly related to the stop loss f-up of margin since last week and I'm done.

Angry

Go Big or Go Home.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:22:01 AM

Hi thedreamer,

Thanks,
Jonathan

Between the instability of 2.4xx (which seems to be fixed on the 3.x beta) and the stop loss functionality not working, I'm stopping usage of all my licenses of this. I am looking at 5digit losses directly related to the stop loss f-up of margin since last week and I'm done.

Angry

Hi thedreamer,

Sorry to hear this! Have you contacted support as Jonathan requested to send us the necessary details? We have not had anyone facing such an issue, so seeing the logs, screenshots, etc would be great so we can take a closer look.

Warmly,
Sarah

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:54:04 PM
Merited by naska21 (1)

margin 3.0 released

We've been hard at work on completely reworking the underlying execution layer of margin. It's now blisteringly fast on markets that have websockets! We also added support for LATOKEN as part of a partnership deal that means you don't need a margin license to trade with them!

Major new features
  • Added *free* LATOKEN exchange (due to a new partnership between LATOKEN and margin)
  • Major under-the-hood changes to allow for fast websocket updates (not for demo markets yet)
  • Smart switching mechanics that fully use available calls to REST API if no websockets are available
  • Added pump-dump detector tool window
  • Quicker initialization (loading databases in the background; progress bar in currency pair tabs)
  • Big code clean-up and refactoring
  • Enabled manual reinitialization and disabling of websockets by clicking the websocket icon in the exchange tab
  • Improved JSON parsing performance
  • Fixes for many exchange backends
  • A great number of smaller fixes and stability improvements
  • Optimized memory handling to reduce RAM usage
  • Optimized table views for improved CPU usage
  • Disabled legacy leonArdo data import
  • Optimized logging and log rotation
  • Updated underlying Qt libraries (margin now uses Qt 5.13, which should fix a set of long-standing CSS-related stability issues)
  • Removed CGEX exchange as they have gone offline
  • Reworked websocket-based orderbook updates and implemented a number of checks to ensure orderbook integrity
      (please note that due to missing integrity check mechanisms in Kraken and OKEx, we disabled websocket-based orderbook updates in these markets for now)

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

KDoge

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:46:10 AM

margin 3.0 released

We've been hard at work on completely reworking the underlying execution layer of margin. It's now blisteringly fast on markets that have websockets! We also added support for LATOKEN as part of a partnership deal that means you don't need a margin license to trade with them!

Major new features
  • Added *free* LATOKEN exchange (due to a new partnership between LATOKEN and margin)
  • Major under-the-hood changes to allow for fast websocket updates (not for demo markets yet)
  • Smart switching mechanics that fully use available calls to REST API if no websockets are available
  • Added pump-dump detector tool window
  • Quicker initialization (loading databases in the background; progress bar in currency pair tabs)
  • Big code clean-up and refactoring
  • Enabled manual reinitialization and disabling of websockets by clicking the websocket icon in the exchange tab
  • Improved JSON parsing performance
  • Fixes for many exchange backends
  • A great number of smaller fixes and stability improvements
  • Optimized memory handling to reduce RAM usage
  • Optimized table views for improved CPU usage
  • Disabled legacy leonArdo data import
  • Optimized logging and log rotation
  • Updated underlying Qt libraries (margin now uses Qt 5.13, which should fix a set of long-standing CSS-related stability issues)
  • Removed CGEX exchange as they have gone offline
  • Reworked websocket-based orderbook updates and implemented a number of checks to ensure orderbook integrity
      (please note that due to missing integrity check mechanisms in Kraken and OKEx, we disabled websocket-based orderbook updates in these markets for now)

There are two ways to grab it. Either click the Update Available link in the margin login window or login to your account on https://margin.de and download from the website.

Not a customer but want to try it out? Download our free paper trading Demo here.

I downloaded the linux version of this update, but it doesn't seem to open.  Past versions work, but 3.0 seems to have problems.  Does anybody have the same issue?  Thanks
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:53:36 AM

margin 3.0 released

I downloaded the linux version of this update, but it doesn't seem to open.  Past versions work, but 3.0 seems to have problems.  Does anybody have the same issue?  Thanks

Hi KDoge,

A few users have reported success after adding these extra libraries:

sudo apt install libxcb-xkb-dev libxkbcommon-*

If this doesn't work, could you open a ticket with us at support@margin.de

Warmly,
Sarah

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 10:28:24 AM

margin is pumped and excited to announce a new partnership deal with LATOKEN! As a LATOKEN customer you can use our dedicated crypto trading terminal for free and run bots 24/7! We also have technical indicators, drawing tools, a pump/dump detector, Reddit and Twitter integrated into the terminal and language support for Russian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish and more. Download your free version at margin.de and start trading straight away!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 11:39:50 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2019, 07:32:17 AM by leonArdo@margin

New Referral Program! Earn up to $600 per new customer!

margin is excited to announce a new referral program that benefits both the advertiser and the customer!

We are offering advertisers a 20% commission from each license purchased and any new customers the advertiser brings us will get 10% off a license. Advertisers will have a unique coupon to give out to potential customers and then be paid monthly via PayPay or BTC.

Want to join? Email us at support@margin.de and we will get you signed up!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 09:02:11 PM

Don't forget to join our Telegram and Discord community groups for all things related to margin's trading terminal!

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/G49bNlIO7OaHR7d-jJArSQ
Discord: https://discord.gg/ymTd6P6

Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 »
  Print  

Jump to: