Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

Besides the fact that you guys did not prepare basic informations like a Whitepaper, and besides the fact that you list a lot of "headline-incentives" to buy the ICO in the Ann without detailing it out to give more information which would give more trust, it's especially the way you react on questions that makes me suspicious. I see dishonesty in that. (...)

And the best idea is nothing if the team behind wouldn't be able to deliver or if the team behind acts dishonest. And you show both. Not saying that I believe you plan a scam. But I believe that the team behind this project has a clear priority to make money first and there is a lot of risk that there will be a lot of justifications later to not deliver. Or if, that it will also show this pattern: Rushed out, not thoughtful, not accurate, lazy, without strategy, and so on. (...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

In preparation for closing this thread, my previous post was provocative in purpose to demonstrate how feeding the the operators of chaos reveals the agenda therewith, disclosing the swift unsophisticated retaliation that in long term hinders the business objectives of Heat Ledger Ltd.

Good bye Stewieb and all the inspiring sockpuppets! We have about 24 hours to roam about over here.  Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:39:49 AM

Besides the fact that you guys did not prepare basic informations like a Whitepaper, and besides the fact that you list a lot of "headline-incentives" to buy the ICO in the Ann without detailing it out to give more information which would give more trust, it's especially the way you react on questions that makes me suspicious. I see dishonesty in that. (...)

And the best idea is nothing if the team behind wouldn't be able to deliver or if the team behind acts dishonest. And you show both. Not saying that I believe you plan a scam. But I believe that the team behind this project has a clear priority to make money first and there is a lot of risk that there will be a lot of justifications later to not deliver. Or if, that it will also show this pattern: Rushed out, not thoughtful, not accurate, lazy, without strategy, and so on. (...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE8XJEeOpyA

We didn't listen!

Heat is a good example how revealing just communication can be. That's why I always suggest to focus on communication - not just the "talking-part" but everything what a team communicates and how it's done and sometimes even more important: what not. Every expression is communication and there is no communication without intention.

I personally never invest once I find what I call a "negative-pattern". Weaknesses are always to find, even in the best projects. Nobody is perfect. But negative patterns, like a lack of accuracy or clear signs of dishonesty or whatever, is usually a clear sign to stay away. Because there is a high probability that it not only will continue, but also have impact on a lot of other aspects of a project, that are not visible but would be important for success.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 04:24:40 AM

The previous links don't lead to anything but the immediate previous posts of the psychotic person harassing this thread. That issue will soon be remedied with the moderated thread.
negative patterns, like a lack of accuracy or clear signs of dishonesty or whatever, is usually a clear sign to stay away.
Within any of the remaining time we have here for the troll debate I wonder, tempus, what negative patterns you implicate, coming in from 3 months of silence after expressing criticism that didn't receive any foothold.

Is there a chance you'll change your stance when the HEAT token value has doubled from the ICO? If not, will you change it when the token value has quadrupled?

Have you earned your legendary member status by quoting irrelevant posts from half a year ago to support troll campaigns of various clearly psychotic members of the society?

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

The previous links don't lead to anything but the immediate previous posts of the psychotic person harassing this thread. That issue will soon be remedied with the moderated thread.
negative patterns, like a lack of accuracy or clear signs of dishonesty or whatever, is usually a clear sign to stay away.
Within any of the remaining time we have here for the troll debate I wonder, tempus, what negative patterns you implicate, coming in from 3 months of silence after expressing criticism that didn't receive any foothold.

Is there a chance you'll change your stance when the HEAT token value has doubled from the ICO? If not, will you change it when the token value has quadrupled?

Have you earned your legendary member status by quoting irrelevant posts from half a year ago to support troll campaigns of various clearly psychotic members of the society?

To answer your question about the price first: Prices are not necessarily indicators. I mean, it's much easier to get the price of an illiquid market up than a project done, right? That is done every day on multiple exchanges even with dead projects.

About StewieB: His attitude may be questionable, but that doesn't change the fact that he has some valid points.

He asked this:

(...)
Where is the promised buy wall (...)

You replied with:

(...)
There exists no such promise and it's detrimental for everyone to twist what has been said. (...)

He confronted you with this:

(...)  I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact). I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.

Back in June, when you and I had our "fight-conversations" you also tried to mislead people and in fact you lied. Now you say I would quote irrelevant posts, but exactly that is part of the pattern and you've already showed it back then. And it's really no surprise for me how this project turned out since then. I also told you this:

(...)
 Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here.  (...)

That is your problem with guys like StewieB. I mean, he is not the usual troll or Fudster. He is one of your Investors. And as far as I know the above is not the only valid point he confronted you with. Most likely it would be possible to make a list. My advice to him would be to keep things on topic, without big letters and all the shit-talk. It's very entertaining but the paradox-part is: It makes it easier for you to ignore it or to claim it's trolling or "agenda".

And of course you can tell people that my latest criticism "didn't receive any foothold" - but you already plan your next funding round. So let's see if I can quote myself again in some months. Right now I don't even believe that there will be another funding round. And if yes, I would be very surprised if people would send you much money.

By the way, what I really don't understand is: Why didn't you hire Developers? Why didn't you hire somebody to do the communication and for marketing etc.? I mean, there is nothing that would indicate that you've really invested the ICO-money into and for the best of this project. Even more surprising it is that you already plan another funding round.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

To answer your question about the price first: Prices are not necessarily indicators. I mean, it's much easier to get the price of an illiquid market up than a project done, right? That is done every day on multiple exchanges even with dead projects.

About StewieB: His attitude may be questionable, but that doesn't change the fact that he has some valid points.

He asked this:

(...)

You replied with:

(...)
There exists no such promise and it's detrimental for everyone to twist what has been said. (...)

(...)  I can now make a promise: We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact). I can't recall making explicit promises earlier. Personally I'm proud to have got a habit of keeping them whenever possible, so if there's any other impression please point out the reference and I'll humbly amend such a mistake.

Back in June, when you and I had our "fight-conversations" you also tried to mislead people and in fact you lied. Now you say I would quote irrelevant posts, but exactly that is part of the pattern and you've already showed it back then. And it's really no surprise for me how this project turned out since then. I also told you this:

(...)
 Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here.  (...)

That is your problem with guys like StewieB. I mean, he is not the usual troll or Fudster. He is one of your Investors. And as far as I know the above is not the only valid point he confronted you with. Most likely it would be possible to make a list. My advice to him would be to keep things on topic, without big letters and all the shit-talk. It's very entertaining but the paradox-part is: It makes it easier for you to ignore it or to claim it's trolling or "agenda".

And of course you can tell people that my latest criticism "didn't receive any foothold" - but you already plan your next funding round. So let's see if I can quote myself again in some months. Right now I don't even believe that there will be another funding round. And if yes, I would be very surprised if people would send you much money.

By the way, what I really don't understand is: Why didn't you hire Developers? Why didn't you hire somebody to do the communication and for marketing etc.? I mean, there is nothing that would indicate that you invested the ICO-money really into and for the best of this project. Even more surprising it is that you already plan another funding round.

HEy it is StewieG!  

Uppps... my fault! But I'm sure, you'll survive and forgive my little mistake, StewieBBB....äääähhGGGGGGGG!!!! Cheesy

And yes they plan to do the IPO, I was surprised as well. That is why they desperately try to get rid of this thread! xD

And no, nobody will participate in this bullshit! I already asked their loyalist dicksuckers in the slack and not even they want to participate in it!

Oh and they claim they couldn't find any devs. This is plausible as nobody would want to work with this retards. I mean you would burn your reputation immediately. But it is also plausible that they are just trying to hold as much money for themselves. I mean it is obvious that this project is doomed, why invest in it? They avoided every situation in which they would spend some of the funds, they even claim they have invested 200k so far. Even said they will provide an expense sheet. But they said a lot of things and delivered nothing and the expense sheet is not any different. Nobody knows where this money went and they refuse to tell us. Nono these monkeys will just pay themselves a nice salary every month until the funds are gone.

I don't believe that there will be a second round. It's predictable what questions they would have to answer and how that would turn out. Or with other words: What they clearly don't need is more attention on this.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:14:45 AM

He asked this:

(...)

You replied with:

(...)

(...)

By the way, what I really don't understand is: Why didn't you hire Developers? Why didn't you hire somebody to do the communication and for marketing etc.? I mean, there is nothing that would indicate that you invested the ICO-money really into and for the best of this project. Even more surprising it is that you already plan another funding round.

HEy it is StewieG!  

Uppps... my fault! But I'm sure, you'll survive and forgive my little mistake, StewieBBB....äääähhGGGGGGGG!!!! Cheesy

And yes they plan to do the IPO, I was surprised as well. That is why they desperately try to get rid of this thread! xD

And no, nobody will participate in this bullshit! I already asked their loyalist dicksuckers in the slack and not even they want to participate in it!

Oh and they claim they couldn't find any devs. This is plausible as nobody would want to work with this retards. I mean you would burn your reputation immediately. But it is also plausible that they are just trying to hold as much money for themselves. I mean it is obvious that this project is doomed, why invest in it? They avoided every situation in which they would spend some of the funds, they even claim they have invested 200k so far. Even said they will provide an expense sheet. But they said a lot of things and delivered nothing and the expense sheet is not any different. Nobody knows where this money went and they refuse to tell us. Nono these monkeys will just pay themselves a nice salary every month until the funds are gone.

I don't believe that there will be a second round. It's predictable what questions they would have to answer and how that would turn out. Or with other words: What they clearly don't need is more attention on this.
Yeah okay I forgive you, hope it doesn't happen again... Roll Eyes   

I would promise it if you wouldn't be so vitriol accusing everyone to break promises who broke promises! Cheesy

Dude, they really plan to do this! They really think they can pull off another funding round scam! I know I know, I was shocked as well. I thought they can not be serious about that! But hey, concerning heat, I have believed about a lot of things to be different! Trust me, they really think they can pull this off! And no matter what the result will be, they will sell it to people as a success! They claim their launch was a success! Picture this! This fuck forks multiple times a day, you had to download and install the blockchain manually everytime it happend. By now they decided to mine alone and leave others out due to the forking issue! The A2A is broken, man I can not even send my coins! Nothing works! REALLY NOTHING! I AM TOTALLY HONEST HERE, NOTHING WORKS! And they claim it was a successfull launch! And this retard can not see what he is doing wrong! Dude, I have no words for that! There are no words for that!

(...)

We will see who of us will be right. Right now it's pretty much unbelievable for me that they will try to get more money.

And just btw: If I understand their plan for the second funding correctly it is an economical disaster, even if this project would be good so far. Rational participants of the previous ICO would send them Heat-token to get shares, since shares are usually more valuable than the token. To really get money they would have to sell those tokens and that would bring pressure on the price. And that could and would be anticipated and the token-price would go down even before the next IPO.

And just that would be enough that rational potential Investors who are not already invested in tokens would stay away, because they (Heat-team) connect the value of the shares to the price of the tokens (x amount of token = 1 share).

It's not easy to explain in a few words, but it's a crazy economical circle that wouldn't even benefit THEM! They won't be able to sell, because there won't be enough buy-support and they won't get real money because it's not possible that the value of the shares would rise if the token gets dumped. And it's not possible that the token stays above ...and so on....down-circle....

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:31:49 AM

Regarding 2. Are you retarded or something? I am talking about the HEAT that ccex is supposed to give you back, the coins they received
This is a surprisingly good question considering your challenged state. The C-CEX coins we were forced to buy back by c-cex will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding. Other venues are possible. Did that answer your concerns?

I mean he just said that this 2nd round is planned. Sure nobody can trust anything this guy sais but he really is planning to pull this off...
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:07:51 AM

Regarding 2. Are you retarded or something? I am talking about the HEAT that ccex is supposed to give you back, the coins they received
This is a surprisingly good question considering your challenged state. The C-CEX coins we were forced to buy back by c-cex will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding. Other venues are possible. Did that answer your concerns?

BTW Stewie it's Saturday - the prime night of the week for all mentally challenged personalities. We figured you're high on testosterone. I managed to record a footleg - did you by any chance happen to have a fight tonight?

Never mind the intrusion if that's not you, we're just trying to be nice for good customers. We'll soon be moving on to the moderated thread to cut all the off-topic. Meanwhile we thought you'd enjoy the endorsement as you've such a prominent cheerleader of HEAT since a long time.  Wink

Svante, do you know what an agreement means? do you know what a legal biding agreement is? well, it seems that i need to remind you that you made such agreement with the people who invested in your project when you made the ico. there was a clear commitment what each side gives and what he gets in return. From the investors side they committed to send you money to finance this project. from your side you committed to distribute all the coins to these investors besides a certain amount to be reserved for the dev (this amount was clearly stated, it was not open for later change). the coins you just referred to as the c-cex coins where in fact paid for by the investors who sent you money and did not get a refund. if you do anything but distributing these coins back to these investors you are by fact holding something which is not yours to hold and withholding the rightful owners of these coins from their legal right. by doing this you are breaking the law (yes, laws that exist in any country, even where yo live). You created a registered company, you have legal obligations. I strongly suggest you respect the agreements you made. that way you avoid the legal implications and you do not look like a common street criminal.

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

BTW Stewie it's Saturday - the prime night of the week for all mentally challenged personalities. We figured you're high on testosterone. I managed to record a footleg - did you by any chance happen to have a fight tonight?

Never mind the intrusion if that's not you, we're just trying to be nice for good customers. We'll soon be moving on to the moderated thread to cut all the off-topic. Meanwhile we thought you'd enjoy the endorsement as you've such a prominent cheerleader of HEAT since a long time.  Wink

Svante, do you know what an agreement means? do you know what a legal biding agreement is? well, it seems that i need to remind you that you made such agreement with the people who invested in your project when you made the ico. there was a clear commitment what each side gives and what he gets in return. From the investors side they committed to send you money to finance this project. from your side you committed to distribute all the coins to these investors besides a certain amount to be reserved for the dev (this amount was clearly stated, it was not open for later change). the coins you just referred to as the c-cex coins where in fact paid for by the investors who sent you money and did not get a refund. if you do anything but distributing these coins back to these investors you are by fact holding something which is not yours to hold and withholding the rightful owners of these coins from their legal right. by doing this you are breaking the law (yes, laws that exist in any country, even where yo live). You created a registered company, you have legal obligations. I strongly suggest you respect the agreements you made. that way you avoid the legal implications and you do not look like a common street criminal.

It says clear that all coins are going to be distributed to the investors. Unsold coins will be Distributed. You cant Resell them again.
mr.coinzy

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

It says clear that all coins are going to be distributed to the investors. Unsold coins will be Distributed. You cant Resell them again.

Svante wrote earlier regarding these coins that they "will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding."  - yet again, this is a clear breech and violation of the agreement made with the investors. I wonder why we need to even have this conversation when this is such a fundamental case of basic moral judgement and has a clear legal commitment black on white (there is no place for interpretation here, it was stated clearly prior to people investing their funds). every statement like this given is just another more evidence when this proceeds in the legal criminal road.
mr.coinzy

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

By the way, and without taking the discussion from where it matters (the complete disrespect of the heat team towards the people who invested their money in it).
Moving to a moderated thread seems logical from Svante's side - if he does not respect agreements and dares to change agreements, he would prefer to have as little voices speaking about it as possible. moderation is a great way for the dishonest to hide their actions.
The fact that you have trolling here does not justify using a moderated thread because you have not shown that you can and should be trusted.
Having a thread clear and clean from complaints and critics does not make your project look better, it just amplifies your dishonest attempts to eliminate any confronting views and critics in order to be able to do as you wish without suffering the implications of your actions.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:53:15 AM

Svante wrote earlier regarding these coins that they "will be used for company development. Probably we'll hand them out for stock buyers in round 2 funding."  - yet again, this is a clear breech and violation of the agreement made with the investors. I wonder why we need to even have this conversation when this is such a fundamental case of basic moral judgement and has a clear legal commitment black on white (there is no place for interpretation here, it was stated clearly prior to people investing their funds). every statement like this given is just another more evidence when this proceeds in the legal criminal road.

Unsold coins are going to be distributed, that what its saying.

no surprice Sventje wants to fuck us again!

There is no week or month without "oh my good" feeling

July: where are the coins?
August: why are they not hiring anyone?
October: didnt they say, they were already finished with the product in July?
November: Are they honest to us? they are hinding around something!
December: next week awaiting the start, but next week never comes
January: Its time for bringing this thing to the courts before devs disappear...
February: what a fucky buggy product. nothing working!!! nothing

how its continues:
March: yeah, we really got fucked another time. they kept the unsold coins but keep quiet in new censored thread.
April: people starting to go to court want their money back. product buggy, not working ready.
Mai: sventje trying to get more money in, with his idea of IPO. Community broken, no chance of getting things repaired. Failure.
Mai: project haltet unofficial, devs seeing no chance of success, so they abandon. official same support as for FIMK.

You are saying you have experience, but it seems you have not been in a community of broken coins or scams, but hey FIMK.  once again Sventje. dont close the thread. bring the community together!!!!!
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

There is "ABSOLUTELY NO REASON" to close this thread. Forum users are more than able to hit the ignore button if they don't want to see trolling/fud posts. I will admit Stewie's page long quoted messages are a real pain in the ass, but oh well, that's BCT for you.

@ Heat Ledger LTD has no justification to sensor this thread.

You opened this thread and approached the BCT community to invest in your project, not vice versa. If you didn't want trolls and fud, you certainly chose the wrong tech to pursue and the wrong forum to attain investors.

Say what you mean and mean what you say! We're seeing serious questions raised (even on slack) and your recent statements and meme's show a true lack of professionalism for a corporate representative.

Bottom line, get your house in order. That starts with you, your company and your tech.

ohweoh

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

You guys at heat are fucking slime balls.  Isn't it illegal to promote and promise that your coin is going to double or quadruple in value?  Just goes to show your awful sales person tactics and  greasy tactics to cover your manipulative ways by closing this thread.   
You will lie in the next "moderated forum" and get  called out on it too. 
Thanks for the useless ccex  coins and months upon months of broken promises. 
Enjoy your ride downward.   
StewieG

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

With regards to the 2 points mentioned:

1.Price support:
I can now make a promise:We will be using some ICO funds for price level support (in some form of buy walls, in a way that has the highest impact
This was stated: "in some form" + "of buy walls" + "in a way that has the highest impact".
This could be interpreted in various ways, but does not state explicitly that there will be a stage 1 ico price buywall set up. "In some form" can have a variety of meanings.

2. Coin distribution:
All coins were bought, and distributed in the planned genesis accordingly.
The actual coins were bought, and everything was distributed accordingly, but a clause for a refund/buy back was never cemented. A refund/buy back happened, so those coins are up to the heat team's discretion once again, outside from the distribution set up which was performed.

Regarding 1: This is bullshit. Everybody knew what was meant by that statement, at least it clearly was meant to give everybody the impression that there will a buy wall that would be around the ICO price. Otherwise why say it at all? When you say I will grab a baseballbat, drive to your house and hurt you everybody knows what that means. You can not just say oh you thought I was going to beat you up, but I meant by hurting you that I will mow your lawn. What you are doing is a very cheap tactic and makes every outstander think why you are doing that. Are you their lawyer or why do you do that? If you were an investor you would have nothing to gain by defending such behaviour.

Regarding 2: It said that all coins will be distributed to the investors. The thing that is wrong here is the following. The heatheads say that they have to buy back the coins. This is wrong! They don't actually buy them back! When you buy something, you pay it with your own money! The money they use to "buy" the coins back is not theirs. In fact I think they never recieved the btc that people send to ccex to get heat. Heatheads were never in posession of the btc. What is the correct term for what happenend to the coins of ccex is a return! The coins have been returned by ccex! The heatheads have not "bought" them back! And if you look at it from this perspective, the coins have never been sold and therefore belong clearly to the investors as it said in the ICO that ALL the coins (including the unsold coins and thereofore the ccex coins) will be distributed accordingly to the investors!

lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

I dont mind either way keep this thread going or start a new one, or why not keep both open old and new? Just Hit ignore on certain someones, it dropped my bloodpressure significantly. I Really dunno what SG/MB are ranting about, and don't care to unignore them, but who knows maybe he'd go on a rampage IRL if he hadnt got this thread to let off steam LOL. no offense m8<3

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
StewieG

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:47:30 PM

There is "ABSOLUTELY NO REASON" to close this thread. Forum users are more than able to hit the ignore button if they don't want to see trolling/fud posts.

@ Heat Ledger LTD has no justification to censor this thread.
+100

i wouldnt close that thread too...
this stewieg memberberry stuff will make us smile in a few days/weeks.

Hmm that kalipo character, you are the one who posted this crap:

Excellent work ! Great introduction video Smiley
Looking forward to heatland.fi too!

Great introduction video? What exactly is introduced there. It just spells out HEAT, has some epic music and shows exactly one screenshot. Also 3D renderings of the logo. What exactly is that supposed to introduce? Fuck even the Dogecoin To The Moon video is an better introduction to HEAT. Having doges cracking math with GPUs and shit. Look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
Fucking awesome. Look how Doge creates the coin in the beginning. Better programming skills than svante and deKlerk combined.

Also guys, heatland.fi ? Like anyone would use this fuck coin.
Still not convinced over here Svante and deKlerk.

just take it easy wait for these next 2 days.

Member Kalipo, member the heat launch? Yeah I member, it was a disaster that is still ongoing!!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

Riceberry actually put it very nicely there!

Everybody knew what was meant by that statement, at least it clearly was meant to give everybody the impression that there will a buy wall that would be around the ICO price.
As mentioned, there are much better and sophisticated methods to support token price than "buy wall around ICO price". Nothing has changed, and some ICO funds will be used to support the token price in form of company buy orders as well as other marketing efforts. Some form of buy walls - more concretely probably rather several small ones spread through time than a single massive one - that have the highest impact will be provided. Nothing has changed and nothing has been lied about.

CCEX buyback occurred long after ICO was over. Coin IOUs were distributed to ICO participants, and they traded them back and forth with full freedom. Unfortunately CCEX jumped the gun and technically forced a buyback wall, using BTC tokens from ICO that were already ours according to the contract we made with CCEX, but never released to us at that point before sizable damage to company was incurred by the buy wall. We literally bought the HEAT tokens back to company, which is no different than buying back shares of company from the market. When one buys something, whether voluntarily or forced, the least that happens is he / it gains ownership to that something.

It's quite hypocrite to go around and demand these 300k something coins for redistribution on ethical, moral, legal basis none of which have any justification when the simple fact is we bought back those coins for the company and now own them. That hypocrisy, I suppose, is due to plain shortsighted greed in attempt to slightly increase one's HEAT proportional holdings with minimal effect as the lot is scattered around, whereas the company using that whole stack is in good position to use these constructively to further support its operations and consequently increase token price. As stated, the most likely option is that they're handed out for new Ltd shareholders in the next funding round, which effectively indeed distributes them to the user base - focused to those who deserve them and not to the hypocrite gasbags who can't see business further than their nose, making a drama bigger than life for getting a few extra HEAT for their account "for free"!  Roll Eyes

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:11:53 PM

Riceberry actually put it very nicely there!

Everybody knew what was meant by that statement, at least it clearly was meant to give everybody the impression that there will a buy wall that would be around the ICO price.
As mentioned, there are much better and sophisticated methods to support token price than "buy wall around ICO price". Nothing has changed, and some ICO funds will be used to support the token price in form of company buy orders as well as other marketing efforts. Some form of buy walls - more concretely probably rather several small ones spread through time than a single massive one - that have the highest impact will be provided. Nothing has changed and nothing has been lied about.

CCEX buyback occurred long after ICO was over. Coin IOUs were distributed to ICO participants, and they traded them back and forth with full freedom. Unfortunately CCEX jumped the gun and technically forced a buyback wall, using BTC tokens from ICO that were already ours according to the contract we made with CCEX, but never released to us at that point before sizable damage to company was incurred by the buy wall. We literally bought the HEAT tokens back to company, which is no different than buying back shares of company from the market. When one buys something, whether voluntarily or forced, the least that happens is he / it gains ownership to that something.

It's quite hypocrite to go around and demand these 300k something coins for redistribution on ethical, moral, legal basis none of which have any justification when the simple fact is we bought back those coins for the company and now own them. That hypocrisy, I suppose, is due to plain shortsighted greed in attempt to slightly increase one's HEAT proportional holdings with minimal effect as the lot is scattered around, whereas the company using that whole stack is in good position to use these constructively to further support its operations and consequently increase token price. As stated, the most likely option is that they're handed out for new Ltd shareholders in the next funding round, which effectively indeed distributes them to the user base - focused to those who deserve them and not to the hypocrite gasbags who can't see business further than their nose, making a drama bigger than life for getting a few extra HEAT for their account "for free"!  Roll Eyes

I really don't give a shit what you will do with those coins . What i have to say is that you guys lied all the way about the tech , you lied about the timeframes . So i don't expect something different from now on ( you tried in the past to get coins from the distribution , i don';t remember the exact amount ) . You were ( and are ) unable to be honest . You always come up with excuses . I guess that you guys still haven't hire anyone and as FIMK you will let HEAT to die slowly and move to another coin , with "super duper" tech and try to fuck new investors . All your behavior and actions show that you are at least liars , and if you lie with intention than you are scammers . I rest my case with you guys .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: