Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:09:27 PM

What is the C-Cex update - the wall is removed today.

I assume they will get their heat and they will add the multiplier?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polarpanda

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:10:02 PM

Yippee! https://heatwallet.com/#/new opens for me too!

.. and that's as far as it goes.

Howdy new user

Click on the home button in the toolbar to go to your new account, you have yet to receive your first payment so payments are empty.

Your account gets activated (and messages become visible) once your account is registered on the blockchain, this will happen in the next block which is to be expected in the next 30 seconds.

Registering account on blockchain, please wait

Just hangs there for tens of blocks :-(
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

Yippee! https://heatwallet.com/#/new opens for me too!

.. and that's as far as it goes.

Howdy new user

Click on the home button in the toolbar to go to your new account, you have yet to receive your first payment so payments are empty.

Your account gets activated (and messages become visible) once your account is registered on the blockchain, this will happen in the next block which is to be expected in the next 30 seconds.

Registering account on blockchain, please wait

Just hangs there for tens of blocks :-(

heatwallet not seemingly running on chain right now..

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:08:20 PM

WOW! The heatwallet.com is back at block 7xxx Shoudn't it be more at block20000? Nice rollback! I was just about to dump my heat but now it is not possible again... What a great clusterfuck again! Is there anything that works?! How can ANY exchange receive funds this way! Adding heat to an exchange is a deathsentence for an exchange! It will screw up their whole balance sheet as they will have to correct it manually every day! Be warned exchanges!
StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:03:05 PM

WOW! The heatwallet.com is back at block 7xxx Shoudn't it be more at block20000? Nice rollback! I was just about to dump my heat but now it is not possible again... What a great clusterfuck again! Is there anything that works?! How can ANY exchange receive funds this way! Adding heat to an exchange is a deathsentence for an exchange! It will screw up their whole balance sheet as they will have to correct it manually every day! Be warned exchanges!

Yeah, while I think Stevie is usually panicking too much, I agree with this one. There is No way CCEX will launch this coin. The network is permanently unstable etc. But Please No conplains. You had two weeks to sell your HEAT and ccex. If you did not you took a gamble similar to the one people buying gox accounts did. Typing this because i do not want people crying for the devs to help them out. You had enough time and do not cry when your coins will be Lost.
Man I could not sell, I couldn't send it to ccex or alcurex! And the fucking a2a shit doesn't work!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:09:38 PM

C-CEX is not responding to any of our multiple requests today through Skype or Support tickets despite their promise yesterday to do "all we can to implement HEAT wallet and keep it on exchange".

We're kindly asking for the community's help in attempt to get C-CEX to do what was agreed and not evade handing over and potentially keeping all of the HEAT ICO BTC seed fund and the HEAT ICO participants' tokens. if you are a C-CEX escrow customer or concerned with the situation in any other way, please post on the C-CEX Bitcointalk thread at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg17792880#msg17792880

demanding access to HEAT tokens.

C-CEX support: https://c-cex.com/?id=support
C-CEX Skype id: cicecx

Thanks for your help.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

dance

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

The trading on the HEAT-BTC asset exchange is above 2 BTC today, about the same amount traded on C-CEX. I have made several trades today, and it is working really well after the upgrade to version 0.9.4. HEAT has it's own asset exchange - there is no need for alternatives like C-CEX. I don't know why it doesn't work for others, for me it is working really well. One confirmation on blockchain.info, and the BTC assets are in place on the HEAT platform and can be traded.
How does it "working really well" if on your own screenshot buying offers are higher then selling ones?
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:24:45 PM

At this point, if you still have HEAT tokens on C-Cex and you don't feel like gambling with your money, sell into the buy wall now while you still can.

You could always buy back into if you choose to at a later date. I know you want that 1.5x multiplier, but you are also facing the possibility of a 0x multiplier. If you don't have funds to gamble with, then don't. Take the sure bet and weigh your options at a later date. Just a suggestion. Otherwise, this is going to be a riveting show.

StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

C-CEX is not responding to any of our multiple requests today through Skype or Support tickets despite their promise yesterday to do "all we can to implement HEAT wallet and keep it on exchange".

We're kindly asking for the community's help in attempt to get C-CEX to do what was agreed and not evade handing over and potentially keeping all of the HEAT ICO BTC seed fund and the HEAT ICO participants' tokens. if you are a C-CEX escrow customer or concerned with the situation in any other way, please post on the C-CEX Bitcointalk thread at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg17792880#msg17792880

demanding access to HEAT tokens.

C-CEX support: https://c-cex.com/?id=support
C-CEX Skype id: cicecx

Thanks for your help.

Makes me say WOW everytime! No you cry for help so users molest the fine ccex gentlemen! How pathetic! Nothing works at heat! heatwallet.com not working, everyday a new fork, a2a not working at all. What is this shit?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:35:08 PM

C-CEX have now responded they'll work with us tonight to release the HEAT on the exchange and arrange everything.

We do expect the 1.5 (or 1.5388 in reality) multiplier to be applied.

Any sales towards the buy wall results in the exact BTC amount loss to the operating funds of Heat Ledger.

We're also feverishly working on the HEAT AE to weed out the remaining issues with order cancellations.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:42:03 PM

it is possible for a not so techi guy to forge?

i have a spare linux machine, but i would need a easy stept2step how to do it? Do we have something like this?
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:44:04 PM

it is possible for a not so techi guy to forge?

i have a spare linux machine, but i would need a easy stept2step how to do it? Do we have something like this?

Read the instructions listed on this page: http://heatbrowser.com/report.html, should get you going.

StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

Makes me say WOW everytime! No you cry for help so users molest the fine ccex gentlemen! How pathetic! Nothing works at heat! heatwallet.com not working, everyday a new fork, a2a not working at all. What is this shit?
Not true, heatwallet.com is currently working, the a2a is working, the BTC gateway is working and the plot below shows that there have been in total 3 soft forks and 1 hard fork in the first 12 days of the HEAT blockchain. After the 0.9.4 hardfork there have been no new forks, as far as I have noticed.

Stewie - if you hate HEAT so much, why don't you just sell now and leave? Makes me think you have other motives.

Not sure if you are retarded or something, look at heatwallet.com! it is at block 7xxx, it should be more like 20000! A2A showing the orders that were at blcok 7xxx! Are you retarded?
StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

Not sure if you are retarded or something, look at heatwallet.com! it is at block 7xxx, it should be more like 20000! A2A showing the orders that were at blcok 7xxx! Are you retarded?
Poor Stewie, only recently learnt how to use a computer  Wink Cool to use foul language when you can be anonymous, isn't it? Below a screenshot from my server. Block 40093 when the screenshot was taken.

Yeah right, your server is at block 40k, and heatwallet is at 7k. Hmm what does that say about heatwallet.com? Yeah right, heatwallet.com it is not working! Can you figure that out yourself or do I need to go into more detail and post a screenshot of heatwallet.com? Man are you retarded!
StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:28:48 PM

Oh great stuff, I mentioned a month ago that the ssl certificate is not valid, now somebody mentioned that again as it was still not fixed! What do the genius heatheads do? Yeah the exact worst thing they can do, they just switched https redirection off, so now all the traffic is unencrypted! GENIUS!
StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:34:53 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 06:54:40 PM by StewieG

Poor Stewie, only recently learnt how to use a computer  Wink Cool to use foul language when you can be anonymous, isn't it? Below a screenshot from my server. Block 40093 when the screenshot was taken.

Yeah right, your server is at block 40k, and heatwallet is at 7k. Hmm what does that say about heatwallet.com? Yeah right, heatwallet.com it is not working! Can you figure that out yourself or do I need to go into more detail and post a screenshot of heatwallet.com? Man are you retarded!
heatwallet.com gui is currently blank, which means that the devs are probably doing an update. Just install your own 0.9.4 server, then you are independent of the central wallet. You can use the API for anything you can do in the heatwallet gui.
Oh really, it works here, but is around block 8000. Everything has been rolled back to that block! Also it seems to be forging at that height as new blocks are incoming. Due to the forging it seems a lot of people have the same problem as iit keeps forging on which it wouldn't if there was onoly ine server at that fork. Great stuff guys!

EDIT: Nope looks like only one guy is forging at that fork! This one:    4644748344150906433
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Poor Stewie, only recently learnt how to use a computer  Wink Cool to use foul language when you can be anonymous, isn't it? Below a screenshot from my server. Block 40093 when the screenshot was taken.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8fejg1ntkrn5p61/heat-blockchain.jpg
heatwallet.com gui is currently blank, which means that the devs are probably doing an update. Just install your own 0.9.4 server, then you are independent of the central wallet. You can use the API for anything you can do in the heatwallet gui.
Oh really, it works here, but is around block 8000. Everything has been rolled back to that block! Also it seems to be forging at that height as new blocks are incoming. Due to the forging it seems a lot of people have the same problem as iit keeps forging on which it wouldn't if there was onoly ine server at that fork. Great stuff guys!

EDIT: Nope looks like only one guy is forging at that fork! This one:    4644748344150906433

Poor you Stewie... must be hard to be clueless like that.
StewieG

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

Looks like another dickwad has nothing to say...
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8fejg1ntkrn5p61/heat-blockchain.jpg

Looks like another dickwad has nothing to say...
uberpatzer

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Soon we will all be dead

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

No Mac wallet?

twitter: @uberpatzer  --Soon we will all be dead--
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: