Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
cryking

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

Finally got my node running  Smiley how to participate at the lottery with the normal windows client?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:20:48 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 03:38:39 PM by FlensGold

Finally got my node running  Smiley how to participate at the lottery with the normal windows client?
You have to create or edit the file: heatledger-1.0.1\conf\heat.properties:
heat.myAddress=your_ip_address
heat.myPlatform=your_heat_account_id
heat.maxNumberOfConnectedPublicPeers=500
heat.myHallmark=your_hallmark (optional, but will increase your lottery wins)

After that, stop and restart your node.

These are the values which seem to be in the heat.properties by default:
heat.apiKeyDisabled=true
heat.replicatorEnabled=true
heat.legacy.enableAPIServer=true

Should they remain or do they need to be changed in order to participate in the lottery?

heat.myAddress=your_ip_address
Am I right that only IP Addresses are allowed here? I tried with my dyndns-address, but the server did not start with that (it worked with IP)

Where can I check if I do participate in the lottery?
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Decentralized exchange working like a charm. Why are we not valued at $50m yet? How about we get some ETH trading on the exchange?

THats a good idea, and stratis trading

scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/heat-ledger/ needs to be updated with block explorer of some sort, I think devs have to contact them.
FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

I did find my passhphrase, I saved it on setup and created a new hallmark. As described I used %20 for the spaces between the words and then created the hallmark. My Node is also listed in https://heatwallet.com/nodes.cgi including the provided hallmark.

But when looking at the server log it seems I can not connect to other nodes. I always get messages like this:
2017-05-06 17:58:59 [pool-1-thread-105] DEBUG com.heatledger.peer.PeerImpl Peer 51.15.XX.XX version 1.0.1 returned error: {"cause":"com.heatledger.BlockchainProcessor$BlockNotAcceptedException: Generation signature verification failed","error":"Your peer is blacklisted"}, request was: {"hallmark":"(hallmark)","protocol":1,"announcedAddress":"31.18.XXX.XXX","application":"HEAT","requestType":"getInfo","version":"1.0.1","platform":"ACCOUNTID","shareAddress":true}, disconnecting

Any idea what I might have done wrong?
FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

If it is a new account, you may have to make a transaction to put your public key on the blockchain.

Actually it is not that new, already bought assets from it ~2 weeks ago and went forging since then.
However, I sent myself a message and also sent myself 1 HEAT. The 1 Heat was withdrawn from my account, but I did not receive it back. Seems I am really not connected to the network.
I will try without hallmark now, but I do wonder what I might have done wrong.

My hallmark are several words and I put the %20 between them (instead of the spaces), I also added my IP as host and create the hallmark which I added to my heat.properties. Did I do something wrong by doing so?

Edit:
Got the 1 HEAT back (still with activated hallmark), although it is not shown in the "Home" Window. The message also did not show up yet.

Edit2:
Seems I can connect to at least some nodes.
2017-05-06 18:46:46 [pool-1-thread-199] INFO c.heatledger.BlockchainProcessorImpl Pushed block 14991907194420133913 at height 280224 received 2017-05-06 18:46:55 from 23.94.XXX.XXX
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 07:43:06 PM

Any chance for estimated update of timeline/roadmap? Following this project very closely, but I could've missed something.
This is in the works and should be available quite soon (weeks)

Decentralized exchange working like a charm. Why are we not valued at $50m yet? How about we get some ETH trading on the exchange?
Many of the major coins will be added to our company gateway in not too distant future.

Like BTC/HEAT currently, BTC/ETH and others will first need to use AE tokens to be traded in decentralized exchange. The eventual goal however is the genuine crypto-to-crypto exchange, which will be preceded by BTC and ETH client side wallet addition on the Heatwallet software and web site.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/heat-ledger/ needs to be updated with block explorer of some sort, I think devs have to contact them.
Thanks for the info, they'll be informed when the incomplete Heat wallet block explorer is pushed a bit forward in the next update.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

Any chance for estimated update of timeline/roadmap? Following this project very closely, but I could've missed something.
This is in the works and should be available quite soon (weeks)

Many of the major coins will be added to our company gateway in not too distant future.

Like BTC/HEAT currently, BTC/ETH and others will first need to use AE tokens to be traded in decentralized exchange. The eventual goal however is the genuine crypto-to-crypto exchange, which will be preceded by BTC and ETH client side wallet addition on the Heatwallet software and web site.

Thanks for the info, they'll be informed when the incomplete Heat wallet block explorer is pushed a bit forward in the next update.

When that happens, Heat will be huge

irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:12:49 AM

I think that most people have not heard of Heat, let alone have a grasp of the possibilities.

Getting added to a major exchange would probably help
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:50:37 AM

I think that most people have not heard of Heat, let alone have a grasp of the possibilities.

Getting added to a major exchange would probably help

Exactly most people won't find out about it until it hits a real exchange.  Joke exchanges don't count.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 02:15:37 PM

Light Sunday reading with the HEAT Crypto roundup:

http://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-21/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Ether11

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

This exchange is scam. All coins except HEAT are not verified assets. You basically exchange btc for coin of your choice but you actually don't get anything in return. Yes, it says that you have them, but you don't actually hold anything because assets don't exist at all. SCAM. Do not get fucked. You are basically giving them free money for nothing in return.
FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:33:39 PM

This exchange is scam. All coins except HEAT are not verified assets. You basically exchange btc for coin of your choice but you actually don't get anything in return. Yes, it says that you have them, but you don't actually hold anything because assets don't exist at all. SCAM. Do not get fucked. You are basically giving them free money for nothing in return.
Dude, although people were trying to explain it to you on slack, the fault is just yours. Just read + think before you are buying, especially when there are several warnings. Do not blame others for you ignoring them.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Why bother buying other coins atm, or what would you say?

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

Looks line another one got scammed! xD I tried to warn but people didn't listen! Please leave a review of your experience with heat here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeatLedgerIsAScam/

Dude, although people were trying to explain it to you on slack, the fault is just yours. Just read + think before you are buying, especially when there are several warnings. Do not blame others for you ignoring them.
That is what they tell you. They set up a totally broken shit software where everybody can anonymously scam people. Then they make a few texts that warn you that you might get scammed and then they wait for some idiot like you that is stupid enough to trust this bullshit piece of software. Then you get captured in their spider web and they will steal all your money and then they say hey look we warned you that you might get robed so fuck you!
"Read and think", exactly, please read my comments on heat and know that this whole thing is bullshit and a scam! Exactly I warned people of this SCAM a thousand times. On almost every page on this thread I warned people what kind of horseshit this heat bs is and that it is a total scam. If you use heat, you get scammed it is as simple as that! Yes the developer could disable the creation of fake assets on the heat a2a, but hey they want to lure idiots like you into using this bullshit scam and look they succeeded!  Yes there are a few people here that have invested in this crap and they would not dare to tell you what kind of shit this heat horseshit is! They want to make profit! Profit by screwing you over! Fuck you and your hard earned money! You greedy piece of shit tried to invest into heat and thought you would make a quick buck? HAHAHA think again motherfucker! Now the heatfucks have your money and they do not dare to give you anything back! They fucked you over like a bitch!

Why bother buying other coins atm, or what would you say?

And then they post their bullshit charts and say hey why would you even use that feature you idiot. Ah this hellhole called heat is great! Love visiting this thread and seeing new users get screwed over again and again. Thought you could trust in what the project promises? HAHAHA you greedy dumbasses deserve to get fucked by the heatcommunityfuckers for believing into the same assholes that created FIMK!

Edit: There are like 2 pages without me saying what a fucking scam heat is and immediately someone gets scammed! I think I might be needed here or without me and my warnings more and more people will get scammed by the heatfuckers! People are just too stupid to get a few pages back and read my comments and stop trusting blindly into the heat goat rapists. What a shame! This heat horseshit makes me really mad!
FlensGold
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

StewieG, I am not going to read all your posts, but the guy I am referring to simply bought user created assets which were marked as "non certified" and also showed a warning like this:

Obviously there are a lot of people in the crypto world just throwing their money blindly around and then start crying if it does not work out. If you do not understand it, read + understand - if you still do not understand simply get your hands out of it (this also applies for real life).
This feels like Kindergarten somehow....
StewieG

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:29:02 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 07:36:11 PM by StewieG

StewieG, I am not going to read all your posts, but the guy I am referring to simply bought user created assets which were marked as "non certified" and also showed a warning like this:

Obviously there are a lot of people in the crypto world just throwing their money blindly around and then start crying if it does not work out. If you do not understand it, read + understand - if you still do not understand simply get your hands out of it (this also applies for real life).
Oh I understand dipshit! Here is another high nosed retard that thinks he is very smart and says things like "this feels like kindergarten to me" to make my comment look stupid. You think my comment is not worth your time and you are something better? But still you had to respond with some nonsensical bullshit didn't you?. As far as I can see there is 1, yes ONE, market that is certified. The rest seem to be all scams or potential scams and there is no way of figuring out if they are scams or not. You basically have to find out yourself by getting scammed! Now this new guy comes in and sees this that all markets but one are basically marked as untrusted and he thinks hmm why are all these markets marked untrusted? If all markets are untrusted why would this be online and the developers would allow that? Well either this is just a standard warning and everything will be fine or this is the worst bullshit ever and a total scam. Now most people think well I will not trust that bullshit and they are right! Nobody should use this piece of shit software ever! BUT some inexperienced and trustful users will make the wrong decision and trust this horrible piece of shit called heat. We have seen it again and again! We all know it will happen again, this is not the end of this. But wait a minute, couldn't we just stop this instead of knowingly let users get scammed again and again? Yes we could! The developers have the ability to delete markets and reserve names! They could simply delete all fake markets and disable the function for a while and wait until there are legitimate markets running. They have that power! And with this power comes a responsibility! A responsibility these heatfuckers do not care about and let, knowing this will happen again and again, people get scammed! Do you understand this? Or are you the one scamming people? I don't understand why you are an ignorant asshole by having this "hey let them get scammed why do you care stewie" attitude?

I am waiting for your response? Do you have any arguments you might want to present or will you just stfu like the rest of these retards that made a big speech and I had to put in place and then they were never seen again here?
StewieG

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:33:06 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 06:44:41 PM by StewieG

Good thing that you only lost 77 HEAT. Here are the transaction details: http://heatnodes.org/?tr=13337024286818650878&page_id=199
It has been said numerous times before on this forum, but it can be said again: Avoid all assets on the AE which are not certified. Including the GNT token.
Here are the transaction details... print them out hang them on your wall and join the "I have been scammed by heat ledger" club! xD
It had been said again and again on this forum, but it can be said again:
HEAT IS A SCAM!

Edit: oh look I found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeatLedgerIsAScam/comments/69sxva/it_happened_again_another_user_got_scammed/
StewieG

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

Oh this cryptoround up is just great! xD

I quote: "We'll end this roundup with a quick update and word of caution. The ICO market remains hot, as it always has this year. However, we're seeing a higher instance of projects raising ICO money without even a basic whitepaper! In fact, many projects are converting their 'marketing plan' to whitepaper. A rising tide lifts all boats, but investors can get burned badly with some of these. We won't name names, but caution investors to do their due-diligence before investing in ICOs that are raising millions of dollars without an MVP, product roadmap, or even a whitepaper. "

Yeah, 100% accurate, I will name one: HEAT! xD The bullshit buzzword rate in the first versions of the heat "whitepaper" was at an all time high! This shit was so ridiculously retarded that when you read it your brain started to hurt! Never ever have I seen such horseshit of marketing bullshit. It was just insane! Man I must have been so god damn wasted when I invested in this horseshit that is kind of a miracle that I am still alive! My brain must have been in total shutdown mode at the time sending my money into this broken, overused toilet called heat ledger!

Oh and this one s also great:"There are projects that are relentlessly working on trying to solve this problem, like HEAT. We hope other blockchains take a leaf out of HEAT's page and address the issue of scalability for blockchains at an early enough stage, so that the entire industry can benefit down the road. "

I wonder if the author knows about the status of heat? Does he know that heat can do 7tps atm and is contributing nothing but broken promises to the issue? Does he know that heat is closed source and "taking a leaf out of HEAT's page" is pretty much unwanted by the heatheads? Or maybe he is talking about another project called heat? I am confused here?! "Relentlessly working..." come on, the heat community may be retarded but do you seriously believe that we just buy that crap? xD *** secretly waiting for some retard like spendawgs to show up and buy it ***
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:52:02 AM

Unverified asset???

Why not call it a scam? People have already lost bitcoin.  

When the exchange merely says "unverified asset" people might think it could be ok.

Why don't the developers clearly point out that this asset is not real?Huh??   Huh    Huh

If you can't remove the asset then put a proper warning on it. Don't just use the ambiguous term "unverified asset"  Huh   
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: