Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:27:43 PM

Almost at 34 BTC but Its not looking too good for getting fully funded. Is there a bare minimum that needs to be invested devs for this project to be considered, for example if you hit 50BTC will you still consider going forward with jewels.

Can you answer my question please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

Almost at 34 BTC but Its not looking too good for getting fully funded. Is there a bare minimum that needs to be invested devs for this project to be considered, for example if you hit 50BTC will you still consider going forward with jewels.

Sorry I must have missed that. There isn't a minimum but of course for a reasonable time frame we have set the goal of $120,000. In the opening post, it states what actions we will take if insufficient funds are raised
We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

So whether we move forward or not if we raise less than our intended goal will be up to the community however it is in everyone's best interest if we reach or exceed our goal Smiley

Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

Sorry I must have missed that. There isn't a minimum but of course for a reasonable time frame we have set the goal of $120,000. In the opening post, it states what actions we will take if insufficient funds are raised
We have a minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). It should be noted that we are also seeking means of investment capital outside of Bitcoin Talk as well as negotiating private deals. Discussions regarding private deals and partnerships which will not affect the Jewels ICO or distribution. Strictly speaking, we are looking to have a starting capital of $120,000 or more which will come from the ICO as well as outside investors. If at the end even after factoring in outside investments we have a budget less than $120,000 USD we will first seek to establish a new roadmap for development based on the available budget. Once we know this, we will then publish this information publicly and allow those who invested to vote weighted by their investment on whether we should proceed. If the majority votes "no" implying that they wish to be refunded then Jewels project will not proceed and we will begin the process of issuing a refund of all BTC. On the contrary, if the majority votes "yes" implying they wish to proceed despite the change in timeline which likely implies delayed schedules we will continue distribution and proceed with Jewels as intended.

So whether we move forward or not if we raise less than our intended goal will be up to the community however it is in everyone's best interest if we reach or exceed our goal Smiley

Ok. I guess I wanted a deeper answer but that will do.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:03:07 PM

Just made a small investment but I dont see it on the ledger and it's been one confirmation already.

My small test investment took 3 confirmations to show. Don't worry it will show after 3 confirmations.

Its ok it finally showed up. I'll send more in now that I know it all works.
brianlee01

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:07:57 PM

Quick Preview of some new content we're rolling out for testing on Heroes.

Lottery Tutorial Quest

We've finished re-writing the lottery system so that it uses tokens earned by competing in events, doing daily quests or hunting bosses. Because it's now different than how it worked in the official game, we wanted to give new players a quick quest to teach them how it works and to give them some starter rewards that wouldn't interfere with the economy.

Players level 40 or above can now speak to LadyLuck in market and will receive an explanation on how lottery works. They will then be given a free play ticket and teleported inside the lottery map where they can choose any chest they wish. This free play will give a 7 day temporary garment so that players can customize how their character looks and be exposed to the system. These garments are of course bound to that character and once activated (equipped for the first time) will expire and be removed after 7 days. This countdown is easily visible on the item to avoid confusion by players.

Class PK Tournament

Fairly basic event but something we wanted to provide for players to settle grudge matches over who is the best warrior or archer or any other class. The tournament is held every Saturday at 18:15 with signups starting 5 minutes earlier. Players are broken into groups based on their class and their level and receive prizes based on how long they survive in the event compared to their opponents.

Low Level Bracket: 1-109
Mid Level Bracket: 110-129
High Level Bracket: 130+

Players who rank in the top 3 for their tournament bracket receive a special title which when activated displays above their character's head and attaches a glow to their character letting everyone know how well they did. These titles expire after 7 days just in time for the next Class PK tournament to run. The top 3 players will also receive some free VIP time and bonus experience where those who place lower will still receive some experience for their efforts. Obviously if not enough players are in the waiting room for a specific level or class bracket, that division will not run (must have at least 3 players fightin per bracket).

I cant wait to start playing. The game looks dope I just need to find some time. Im actually jealous of every player you have online now. Each one of them makes me jealous and makes me wish I was playing games and not stuck here at work. Nice stuff though and I'm making sure I have some time set aside to play heros
brianlee01

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:15:02 PM

Where is the bounty list?

No free coins with this one Wink which is great imo

Can this game be turned into a Dapp eventually? Or parts of it like the gambling parts.

Game itself not, but parts (gambling) - yes as it was suggested by the dev.

And why not for the game itself.

Cause it's not made as a dapp, but as a client for Windows OS - rewriting code would be a pain in the ass better develop everything from scratch. However maybe their new game (project Rebirth) might be done as a DAPP / mobile app , ...

I have to say that would be a big addition to Jewels and the project in general being able to play from Mobile. Let's see what the devs take on this is, anyone else thing we should organize a slack channel? I think that can help in future, what's your takes? Jewels project ya want set up an official slack when you're ready?

Yeah, but porting Conquer to DAPP would be to much of a hassle, however gambling games as far as I know will be available for mobile. Maybe standalone app for mobile that would be awesome.

I guess not having the bountys is good for me too if I buy some. I have a question you can maybe help me out. If it manages to do 200 btc how much will each jew be worth.

i believe it wil be : 200 BTC/ 18 000 000 JWL = 1111 sat

I had to double check because I was not sure but now I am. This post is incorrect and inaccurate.

There are 20.000.000 coins not 18.000.000 so its 200 btc/ 20.000.000 = 1000 sat

Yes your right. I dont know how anyone missed that.
brianlee01

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

I would join the slack. When is it being started?
Stelisto

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:42:39 PM

Hi , you can have my BTC , this project looks cool  Wink
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:48:39 PM

My oh my so much has happened in the last 10 days. I Just got off a flight and am sitting in the smoking "cell" at the Frankfurt airport killing some time and its the first time I've been able to be on the forum in over a week. I noticed 36.577103 btc was invested so far but also noticed that the devs put a minimum amount needed for jewels to launch.  Sad

You know. I'd really be pissed off if this project never got off the ground because I see other projects that are mostly nothing but promises and they manage to "raise" 100-500-1000 btc on nothing but fake names and a promise to make something. This is already something really cool with a dev who has over a decade of history on a big gaming forum.

How could the other projects raise so much but real good project is having a hard time getting to 40.

That's really what I dont understand about this crypto space.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:11:19 PM

My oh my so much has happened in the last 10 days. I Just got off a flight and am sitting in the smoking "cell" at the Frankfurt airport killing some time and its the first time I've been able to be on the forum in over a week. I noticed 36.577103 btc was invested so far but also noticed that the devs put a minimum amount needed for jewels to launch.  Sad

You know. I'd really be pissed off if this project never got off the ground because I see other projects that are mostly nothing but promises and they manage to "raise" 100-500-1000 btc on nothing but fake names and a promise to make something. This is already something really cool with a dev who has over a decade of history on a big gaming forum.

How could the other projects raise so much but real good project is having a hard time getting to 40.

Not really. Its at 39+  right now.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 10:19:00 PM

With that said we are nearly at 40! We're now currently sitting at 38.99 which is fairly close to $25,000 with now over 200 deposit addresses it looks like things are finally starting to pick up with just over a week left.

Just a reminder to everyone, while Heroes isn't officially released yet it is currently in open beta testing and you can find it here at http://conquerheroes.com/ it's free to play and any testing done is greatly appreciated! Testers will be rewarded on the official release of the server to distinguish their efforts.

Bemerand

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:19:23 PM

I suppose I spoke to soon.  Smiley
Let's see where we are in the morning. Hopefully 60 or more.

Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:23:20 PM

As long as they get 200 I don't care when it happens. I just don't want to see this project fall by the wayside. That would be a true shame.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:55:07 PM

As long as they get 200 I don't care when it happens. I just don't want to see this project fall by the wayside. That would be a true shame.

It would be a shame but I think this project will do well... I mean it already sort of is given the history of what is behind it. Congrats on getting to 40 BTC mark Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:27:29 PM

Finally someone is having a proper crack at this, I have been waiting. Would have to be one of the best real world uses for Alts,
Hell if people buy half as much as I put into Evony this will be a huge success. I will have a look at the game later in the middle of a total war revival atm  Grin

Though I am jaded on new coins as 99.98% of them fall over within 12 months ( if your lucky)

What is the ICO price? I can t see it here

Does it have a working wallet yet?

is being added to Steam an option?

Will be watching closely  Grin

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Bemerand

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:32:57 PM

Finally someone is having a proper crack at this, I have been waiting. Would have to be one of the best real world uses for Alts,
Hell if people buy half as much as I put into Evony this will be a huge success. I will have a look at the game later in the middle of a total war revival atm  Grin

Though I am jaded on new coins as 99.98% of them fall over within 12 months ( if your lucky)

There is no ico price. Its the amount of btc divided by the 20m coins but it has a minimum of 200 btc.

RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:33:23 PM

There is no ICO price I think since they are just collecting BTC so it is price discovery where u split up the jewels at the end based on how much a person invested and wallet has not been released yet.

I was thinking dev you should consider making an account on SteemIt since many crypto people are on there and it is a nice way of blogging and getting news out there about your platform you should check it out!

userpacman1

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:12:13 AM

With that said we are nearly at 40! We're now currently sitting at 38.99 which is fairly close to $25,000 with now over 200 deposit addresses it looks like things are finally starting to pick up with just over a week left.

Just a reminder to everyone, while Heroes isn't officially released yet it is currently in open beta testing and you can find it here at http://conquerheroes.com/ it's free to play and any testing done is greatly appreciated! Testers will be rewarded on the official release of the server to distinguish their efforts.

How do I change resolution? I can't play at 1024x768  Huh
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:13:30 AM

Is there any jewel bounty for helping test Heroes or only item in game??  Huh
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:35:53 AM

How do I change resolution? I can't play at 1024x768  Huh

Configure.exe lets you choose any size you wish to use. We're also working on a more user friendly configuration tool for use with heroes.

Is there any jewel bounty for helping test Heroes or only item in game??  Huh

The beta testing results in in-game rewards only including titles and some cosmetics when the full server launches.

There is no ICO price I think since they are just collecting BTC so it is price discovery where u split up the jewels at the end based on how much a person invested and wallet has not been released yet.

I was thinking dev you should consider making an account on SteemIt since many crypto people are on there and it is a nice way of blogging and getting news out there about your platform you should check it out!

It's using the price discovery method, yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: