Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:29:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
huang0655

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:18:55 PM

why no Chinese threads
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:23:31 PM

41.310179 BTC today

Better then the 33 BTC yesterday

yes mate still there are some members still willing to invest and supporting these project, good luck dev.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:52:43 PM

why no Chinese threads

I think their is a job for a Chinese thread creator, like an ambassador if I remember the right description. If you are good with Chinese then maybe you should apply for the position.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

why no Chinese threads

i'm sure they have a bounty for this, if there isnt a thread yet is because none claimed. maybe you should try.
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:13:26 PM

why no Chinese threads

i'm sure they have a bounty for this, if there isnt a thread yet is because none claimed. maybe you should try.

Only try if you are fluent in Chinese not having to use google translator and the devs have gave the go ahead. As far as I know there is no Jewels bounties on this project that make me love it even more to the wave of shit ICO that come along giving 30% deposit bonus and giving away millions of the shitcoin in bounties. That is all so they themselves can raise more btc at the expense of the investors that have to deal with the bounty holders dumping from the getgo. Jewels is looking after it's investors in that respect as well as delivering already Heroes beta.

rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:27:13 PM

How do I get into the slack?

I've just read through the last few pages since I was last online and have not seen them release the details yet.

Hopefully it won't be long and we can have easier communication to set up games.

Can we set up our own for the community or is it better to just let the devs set it up.

I guess a trusted member of the community could create one, I'd go with waiting for the dev team to create an official one though. Sooner rather than later, I'd like to see one in the next day TBH.

You don't pay enough.
parthack9

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

I think it would be good to get a slack channel happening.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:58:10 PM

I'm currently on mobile trying to log in -  there's no way to tell if I have an account already with the email being used, or if my password is simply incorrect. Just keeps refreshing the page. Any idea why? I'll try forcing the desktop site, just wanted to let someone know this is happening. Cheers
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

I'm currently on mobile trying to log in -  there's no way to tell if I have an account already with the email being used, or if my password is simply incorrect. Just keeps refreshing the page. Any idea why? I'll try forcing the desktop site, just wanted to let someone know this is happening. Cheers

They have live chat on the site. You can ask there.  Im on my mobile now and just checked its the little chat circle bottom right.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

It will always say what went wrong below the submit button. It will either say it was made successfully or it will tell you what information was invalid (in use, invalid email, wrong format for user/pass, etc)
huang0655

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:27:49 PM

why no Chinese threads

I think their is a job for a Chinese thread creator, like an ambassador if I remember the right description. If you are good with Chinese then maybe you should apply for the position.

where is job
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:43:22 PM

Heroes has received another content update. Really trying to flesh out all the day to day tournament, quests and contents so it gets fully tested before release. Here's what's changed.

Weekly PK Tournament

Players can sign up every Saturday at 22:10 to fight in the Weekly PK Tournament. They are broken into three groups based on their level [1-109, 110-129, 130+] and will fight until only one person per group remains. The champion will receive a Weekly PK Champion title+effect for 7 days, 5 ExpBalls worth of experience, a DragonBall and 500k silvers. All participants will also gain 1 ExpBall worth of experience.

Monthly PK Tournament

Players can sign up on the 1st of the month at 20:10 to fight in the Monthly PK Tournament. They are broken into three groups based on their level [1-109, 110-129, 130+] and will fight until only one person per group remains. The champion will receive a Monthly PK Champion title+effect for 30 days, a Power ExpBall, a SuperDragonGem and 2kk silvers. All participants will also gain 1 ExpBall worth of experience.

Bomb War

Added to the hourly random event rotation, bomb war is a skill based FFA event where players are eliminated one at a time. By hitting a player they will become the 'bomb' and will have a glow around them indicating it. They then have 10 seconds to pass the bomb to someone else or they will be eliminated. When only 1 player remains, they are the victor. Only one player can be the bomb at any given time.

Team Bomb War

Added to the hourly random event rotation, bomb war is a skill based Team event where players must work together to eliminate their opponents. Hitting a member of the enemy team will turn them into a bomb and they will gain a glow around them indicating it. That player then has 10 seconds to hit a member of their opposing team to pass the bomb back. If they fail to pass the bomb before it explodes, they will be eliminated. When only 1 team remains with members alive, they are the winners. There is no limit to the number of bombs that can exist at any given time. This means you could have a bomb on every member of the enemy team all at the same time!

So, nothing super fancy but definitely adds some more variety to both the hourly skill based events and the more intensive weekly/monthly events for players to show off how strong their character is. We've also gone ahead and improved a bunch of the quest tracking systems to make things more clear to players.

When the player gets promoted at level 40 they will automatically receive the Lottery and Riding Crop quests. These quests are intended to teach them about game systems that function differently from the official version of conquer online, or introduce them to new item slots that have become accessible due to their level. These quests CANNOT be repeated and give bound rewards that may not be traded. We've added full walkthroughs and descriptions for these quests to the client to help avoid confusion for players.

When the player gets promoted at level 100 they will automatically receive the Star Tower and Heaven Fan quests. These quests are intended to introduce players to new item slots that have become accessible due to their level. These quests CANNOT be repeated and give bound rewards that may not be traded. We've added full walkthroughs and descriptions for these quests to the client to help avoid confusion for players.

We've also cleaned up a bunch of other client side junk that was giving incorrect or poorly worded information to players.
Steinar

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 04:47:51 PM

Heroes has received another content update. Really trying to flesh out all the day to day tournament, quests and contents so it gets fully tested before release. Here's what's changed.

Weekly PK Tournament

Players can sign up every Saturday at 22:10 to fight in the Weekly PK Tournament. They are broken into three groups based on their level [1-109, 110-129, 130+] and will fight until only one person per group remains. The champion will receive a Weekly PK Champion title+effect for 7 days, 5 ExpBalls worth of experience, a DragonBall and 500k silvers. All participants will also gain 1 ExpBall worth of experience.

Monthly PK Tournament

Players can sign up on the 1st of the month at 20:10 to fight in the Monthly PK Tournament. They are broken into three groups based on their level [1-109, 110-129, 130+] and will fight until only one person per group remains. The champion will receive a Monthly PK Champion title+effect for 30 days, a Power ExpBall, a SuperDragonGem and 2kk silvers. All participants will also gain 1 ExpBall worth of experience.

Bomb War

Added to the hourly random event rotation, bomb war is a skill based FFA event where players are eliminated one at a time. By hitting a player they will become the 'bomb' and will have a glow around them indicating it. They then have 10 seconds to pass the bomb to someone else or they will be eliminated. When only 1 player remains, they are the victor. Only one player can be the bomb at any given time.

Team Bomb War

Added to the hourly random event rotation, bomb war is a skill based Team event where players must work together to eliminate their opponents. Hitting a member of the enemy team will turn them into a bomb and they will gain a glow around them indicating it. That player then has 10 seconds to hit a member of their opposing team to pass the bomb back. If they fail to pass the bomb before it explodes, they will be eliminated. When only 1 team remains with members alive, they are the winners. There is no limit to the number of bombs that can exist at any given time. This means you could have a bomb on every member of the enemy team all at the same time!

So, nothing super fancy but definitely adds some more variety to both the hourly skill based events and the more intensive weekly/monthly events for players to show off how strong their character is. We've also gone ahead and improved a bunch of the quest tracking systems to make things more clear to players.

When the player gets promoted at level 40 they will automatically receive the Lottery and Riding Crop quests. These quests are intended to teach them about game systems that function differently from the official version of conquer online, or introduce them to new item slots that have become accessible due to their level. These quests CANNOT be repeated and give bound rewards that may not be traded. We've added full walkthroughs and descriptions for these quests to the client to help avoid confusion for players.

When the player gets promoted at level 100 they will automatically receive the Star Tower and Heaven Fan quests. These quests are intended to introduce players to new item slots that have become accessible due to their level. These quests CANNOT be repeated and give bound rewards that may not be traded. We've added full walkthroughs and descriptions for these quests to the client to help avoid confusion for players.

We've also cleaned up a bunch of other client side junk that was giving incorrect or poorly worded information to players.

Why such a huge spread for level 1-109 then a small spread from 110-129 and 131+

The new players have no chance against a level 100.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 04:55:10 PM

Why such a huge spread for level 1-109 then a small spread from 110-129 and 131+

Leveling is not very hard. Level 130 would take a couple of days for most players. Generally speaking anyone in the lower level brackets is going to be a high level player with strong gear who has made a dedicated character just to win those tournaments. Also worth noting that because we only run the brackets if more than 3 players qualify, splitting into smaller groups is un-advisable both because of the increased possible rewards being distributed as well as the increased likelyhood of the bracket not even running due to not enough players of a specific level/class signed up.

Generally speaking level 70 takes about a hour, level 100 maybe 2-3 hours and 130 you could probably grind out in about 12 hours of playing. Past that is when things are slowed down.

In conquer there are two rebirths (resets your level to 15, mix and match skills from other classes or unlock bonus ones for your class) and after 2nd reborn exp rate drops to 1/3. There is also a reincarnation system that lets ppl continue lowering their level to 15 repeatedly but they do not get extra stats for doing so.
Steinar

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:03:17 PM

Leveling is not very hard. Level 130 would take a couple of days for most players. Generally speaking anyone in the lower level brackets is going to be a high level player with strong gear who has made a dedicated character just to win those tournaments. Also worth noting that because we only run the brackets if more than 3 players qualify, splitting into smaller groups is un-advisable both because of the increased possible rewards being distributed as well as the increased likelyhood of the bracket not even running due to not enough players of a specific level/class signed up.

Generally speaking level 70 takes about a hour, level 100 maybe 2-3 hours and 130 you could probably grind out in about 12 hours of playing. Past that is when things are slowed down.

In conquer there are two rebirths (resets your level to 15, mix and match skills from other classes or unlock bonus ones for your class) and after 2nd reborn exp rate drops to 1/3. There is also a reincarnation system that lets ppl continue lowering their level to 15 repeatedly but they do not get extra stats for doing so.

Ok I understand it better now. How many levels are there or does it run forever.
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 05:09:46 PM

Ok I understand it better now. How many levels are there or does it run forever.

Max level is 140.
2x Rebirth (sets your lvl to 15 and 1/3 exp rate once 2nd reborn)
Reincarnate has no limits and is faster because you bounce back to previous level once you reach 110
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

I like the PK tournaments. Will that have Jewels for the winner once it has been added to the system? That could be very competitive if so and the bomb war FFA all has got my attention.
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:05:39 PM

What does PK mean?

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:10:22 PM

What does PK mean?

Player Kill.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

So its just a PVP tournament right? Last man standing? Or..

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: