Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:38:05 AM

I'm just trying to become financially independent with bitcoins. I think it's very possible and I am already working very hard to make that dream come true.

We have the same dream and that is to be financially independent with bitcoins.  I know that it is possible because if you are really into something it can be true.  I really wanted to have some extra money and be able to save some for my future.  I do not want to grow old still an employee.  I want to have a life and want to really enjoy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

I'm just trying to become financially independent with bitcoins. I think it's very possible and I am already working very hard to make that dream come true.

We have the same dream and that is to be financially independent with bitcoins.  I know that it is possible because if you are really into something it can be true.  I really wanted to have some extra money and be able to save some for my future.  I do not want to grow old still an employee.  I want to have a life and want to really enjoy it.
Well for me to you becoming a financially independent person is possible because it is possible that you can have more than enough Bitcoin earnings online to make you survive however if you have a family I don't think relying on Bitcoin will be fit for you because it won't be adequate. That is why making Bitcoin earnings online as a side income is the best option not only you have a salary to rely on you will also have an additional income from Bitcoin or you can make it as some kind of investment in which you will hold on too.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
How much bitcoin I've got it can not be calculated because I've been earning bitcoin for a long time to calculate it from the past until now is difficult, loss of bitcoin often happens to me because trading is not always profitable

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

Getting rich with bitcoins seems to be difficult for me as to get rich I should also have enough number of bitcoins in my wallet which is totally missing at a moment and I don't think I would be able to have more coins in future too so I am satisfied with whatever small earnings I am getting from it instead of dreaming too big.

you can get rich in bitcoin but it takes time. if you invested today on this price who is ranging between 2,500 to 3,000 usd. it may go up to 10,000usd on the near future so becoming rich to bitcoin is really posible but it takes time.
- Bitcoin is something very hard to predict, so the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is also very difficult to predict. No one can be sure in the future bitcoin will increase to $ 10,000, all is just based on the analysis and the hope of many people, it may come true or not is a big problem. Althought the dream of getting rich with bitcoin is possible but I do not think we just invest in bitcoin and keep it until its price reaches $ 10,000, we need to do more things for the future, not just buying, holding and waiting

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:34:41 AM

You will surely land on your dream, we all want to be financially independent so we can buy things without any hassle. We just need to work hard, pray harder and be patient, bitcoin will surely help us to achieve our goals in life, were so lucky that bitcoin is here for us to make it possible.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:50:45 AM

Bitcoin grants the dream of everyone who uses it. Regret when 2013 did not buy some. Maybe today has become a rich man.
Still not too late i still dream of being rich. Grin
I agree with you. I thinhk it is not too LATE for anyone want to tart-up enrichment with bitcoin. I know one people deciding to give up his familiar job to make money with bitcoin. It is a difficult decision because he has  a sick wife and two children and he is over forty five years old but I believe in his choice
Bitcoin will open a  bright future for everyone in general and he in particular
A great story may inspire all Bitcoin users.
Good luck

i have a dream of getting rich with bitcoins like other people, i know the way to reach the dream is hard but i am sure i can reach that. we are not too late to buy bitcoin and have a dream to getting rich. i am sure, each of us have different story with the journey to go rich and they will survive with their work.
It is not really too hard but it is also not a piece of cake as well, if you are committed and motivated towards your goals you will definitely achieve them.
Though you may face hindrances but when you will work with a zeal and will be committed I am sure that no obstacle can stop you to reach your destination.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

I think for getting rich just by earn bitcoin for free is will take long time
I am get bitcoin maybe only few $ for a day and it only can pay my online bills

Well everyone desires to be rich but its not easy though. For now I will be just contented in what bitcoin does and give to me. I'll set a mark to my life and I hope it will happen, maybe 5 years from now.
For now, bitcoin is like a life line to me.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:37:56 AM

You will surely land on your dream, we all want to be financially independent so we can buy things without any hassle. We just need to work hard, pray harder and be patient, bitcoin will surely help us to achieve our goals in life, were so lucky that bitcoin is here for us to make it possible.

I wasn't very optimistic about this idea at first thinking that btc and trading can only give me side profits that won't really make that much of a difference, but as i figure things out for trading, i realize it can be more than that. People can be rich and people have been rich woth btc and i'm also thinking of focusing on it with all it's potential of money making

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

I always dream of earning money from the bitcoin I get. And will make me rich. With luxury cars and large and spacious homes. As well as private jets that I can use to travel around the world. That's my dream. Hopefully it will be achieved. I hope the bitcoin results I get will continue to increase every week. So my dreams come true
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:01:21 AM

I wasn't very optimistic about this idea at first thinking that btc and trading can only give me side profits that won't really make that much of a difference, but as i figure things out for trading, i realize it can be more than that. People can be rich and people have been rich woth btc and i'm also thinking of focusing on it with all it's potential of money making

Trading bitcoin is really a big potential to make you rich, you can a make a lot of money by trading, though its risky but the profit is really promising. we all want to become rich, we want to live better and i believe that with a help of bitcoin we will achieve what ever goals we have just be patient and work harder.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:42:48 AM

For me as a newbie, getting rich in bitcoin is quite impossible but I know there are ways how to get rich in bitcoins. You just have to learn a lot of things before reaching that goal.. But yes, it's not that impossible.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Bitcoin grants the dream of everyone who uses it. Regret when 2013 did not buy some. Maybe today has become a rich man.
Still not too late i still dream of being rich. Grin
I agree with you. I thinhk it is not too LATE for anyone want to tart-up enrichment with bitcoin. I know one people deciding to give up his familiar job to make money with bitcoin. It is a difficult decision because he has  a sick wife and two children and he is over forty five years old but I believe in his choice
Bitcoin will open a  bright future for everyone in general and he in particular
A great story may inspire all Bitcoin users.
Good luck

i have a dream of getting rich with bitcoins like other people, i know the way to reach the dream is hard but i am sure i can reach that. we are not too late to buy bitcoin and have a dream to getting rich. i am sure, each of us have different story with the journey to go rich and they will survive with their work.
It is not really too hard but it is also not a piece of cake as well, if you are committed and motivated towards your goals you will definitely achieve them.
Though you may face hindrances but when you will work with a zeal and will be committed I am sure that no obstacle can stop you to reach your destination.
Yes I agree the commitment is the main element that keeps you goes towards you goals while motivation is something that keeps you on the track for your commitment.

Bitcoin has a lot to keep someone motivated towards achieving the goal of getting rich. With a continuous earning from bitcoin is a great tool to keep someone motivated, though hurdles will come in your way to progress but only these people are successful who don’t leave any stone unturned. This is a simple way to the success.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

In all the time I am in Bitcoin I managed to make some decent profits but not enough to get rich. Actually, by far not. But right now that's not really my purpose. I am perfectly fine with making decent profits every year as I like to see my wealth grow constantly.
I never dreamed to get rich with bitcoin. why? just like you having a profit even it is not that high that was enough for me as long as it gives another income to me. Making a decent profit every week from campaign helps me a lot for my daily need and i was satisfy on that because i have more priorities that I need to focus

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:24:03 PM

I am not yet a dollar millionaire but I am optimistic I am heading that way sooner than later. I confess my earnings in crypto especially alts trading is more than 10 times from my real job savings from my salary. Right now we are again on a heavy alts correction. Time to buy more and let it fly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:28:46 PM

My dream with bitcoin. Can buy anything I want with the bitcoin earnings I got from the beginning I hunted him. I know, it's not easy but i keep trying to achieve my targeted goals. And my dream, every day i can have / earning a satisfactory bitcoin income.
Yeah I want also to achieve my dreams by investing my money to the bitcoin. I know I will become rich in the near future. I fell it that the bitcoin will give me a opportunity to become rich.
DIYOR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

If you have at least couple of btc you have good chances to become rich in close future!

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

Is that the club and the future of dollar millionaires? LOL. It seems to me that to become a millionaire earning money much better than becoming a millionaire retired life indulging in everything and collecting every coin.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

It is not easy to realize the dream of becoming rich with bites for now, especially for me who just learned bitcoin.tentu need time and hard work to be able to realize that dream.However i have confidence i can realize that dream with all my activities in bitcoin, and With various ways to get it like trading and follow the campaign in this forum and also investment.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

It is not easy to realize the dream of becoming rich with bites for now, especially for me who just learned bitcoin.tentu need time and hard work to be able to realize that dream.However i have confidence i can realize that dream with all my activities in bitcoin, and With various ways to get it like trading and follow the campaign in this forum and also investment.

In fact, it's hard to get rich in our time. But bitcoin is a very good tool to increase its capital. You just need to transfer your assets into it, and then sell at a time when the price is high.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

This is not a daydream yet, it is very realistic thinking in current time. Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and acceptable currency day by day, not only that bitcoin has a good value incurred in recent times, it's getting a good investment and trading platform, so bitcoin can be a great source of getting affluent and rich...
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: