News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in god?
Yes - 362 (65.9%)
No - 139 (25.3%)
Other - 48 (8.7%)
Total Voters: 549

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 315971 times)
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

Not pushing anything. You made the claim and need to standby it, or retract your statement.

I am having lots of fun. You have lost out BADecker, your false logic has failed you and you are now avoiding your responsibilities.

I bet this is hurting you!

What claim are you talking about?

Oh, by the way, for anyone with a little reading comprehension, and knowledge of science fact, the proof that God exists can be found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

You continually claim that your god exists....

BADecker principle rule number 1:
"If a point of discussion does not meet criteria of one's own belief, then ignore the context and claim it is wrong".

Therefore, your proof is wrong, so please give me proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riCTEhezcYw  Burden of proof lies with those who claim god exists can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   Answer to the first cause argument can be found here.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

Not pushing anything. You made the claim and need to standby it, or retract your statement.

I am having lots of fun. You have lost out BADecker, your false logic has failed you and you are now avoiding your responsibilities.

Oh, by the way, for anyone with a little reading comprehension, and knowledge of science fact, the proof that God exists can be found here:

Cool

"If a point of discussion does not meet criteria of one's own belief, then ignore the context and claim it is wrong".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riCTEhezcYw  Burden of proof lies with those who claim god exists can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC7Ttc9g1u8   Answer to the first cause argument can be found here.

Science law proves that God exists. Nature and the universe show that God exists. My links, above, simply put it together for anyone who is interested.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

Cool

Science law proves that God exists. Nature and the universe show that God exists. My links, above, simply put it together for anyone who is interested.

Cool

No they don't.

Your links only show your assumptions which are not proof.

Please show proof.
IamMachine

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes , i am absolutely believe in god but i dont believe any religion on earth. all the religions are imaginations of a human being and tell us to do evil things. god created and put us on earth . he left us alone in this horribly hellish world.

God sent us to earth to correct our sins, and people came up with religions and began to sin even more. He laughs at those fools who argue whose religion is right Grin
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:47:38 PM

Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

yes , i am absolutely believe in god but i dont believe any religion on earth. all the religions are imaginations of a human being and tell us to do evil things. god created and put us on earth . he left us alone in this horribly hellish world.

God sent us to earth to correct our sins, and people came up with religions and began to sin even more. He laughs at those fools who argue whose religion is right Grin

He is not laughing, he is angry. He thinks that if people just read what he had said the people might know where is the right religion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

Yes,i belive in god.i know that god is great.

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:16:41 AM

I believe in God our creature he created a human,and and all living things,..he is my only one God,I believe in God because he answered my all prayers,and he gave all what i asking..God is my salvation and in times of trouble he always their to lean on all my problems and my needs.

I also believe in God, but he does not always answer my requests. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. There are not so many people that God meets their requests.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:21:46 AM

I also believe in God, but he does not always answer my requests. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. There are not so many people that God meets their requests.

i believed god too, if your pray didn't get asnwer by god just keep pray because there's millions people were pray every day/hour/minute, if you're pray for money/house/car etc your whishes couldn't come true if no effort in your life.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:00:10 PM

I dont believe in god. I have no reason or evidence to believe in a god who is interested, involved or meddles in the lives of humans in any way. I do not think there is an all-powerful being who created the heaven and earth looking down on our puny little lives and is helping, fixing or worsening things for us.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

I dont believe in god. I have no reason or evidence to believe in a god who is interested, involved or meddles in the lives of humans in any way. I do not think there is an all-powerful being who created the heaven and earth looking down on our puny little lives and is helping, fixing or worsening things for us.

Well that notion of god is the one that most likely most religion wants you to believe. I understand how you look at things that way and really i respect that. Things are happening today that would make you question if there really is someone higher above us who is allowing all these bad things to happen. Though for me i still believe that there is  a god. He's not just the same as the one a lot of religion wants us to believe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:42:01 PM

You can believe in God or not believe, but he exists and looks after all of us. With those who behave well and help other people, God helps him. And the one who sins has bad thoughts and intentions God punishes with complex tests. We can not see him, but we can feel a part of God in each of us.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

You can believe in God or not believe, but he exists and looks after all of us. With those who behave well and help other people, God helps him. And the one who sins has bad thoughts and intentions God punishes with complex tests. We can not see him, but we can feel a part of God in each of us.
Many people do not know what faith is and what it is capable of. Man only gets into the puffing situation, he begins to believe, because there is no other way out. Hope only for God.
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Many people do not know what faith is and what it is capable of. Man only gets into the puffing situation, he begins to believe, because there is no other way out. Hope only for God.

Many people do not know what faith is capable of and not only in God. Many people just hope and they do not work. And when you stop hoping, but you start to believe sincerely, everything will turn out.
Casanova18

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:45:52 AM

Want to see the person to whom this faith helps. I know the way of fraud based on the same principle. Before the exam you take money for the help in exams. If you give money you will not return, and if you do not pass then return and say that could not agree. Religion is also a Scam.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:22:32 PM

Want to see the person to whom this faith helps. I know the way of fraud based on the same principle. Before the exam you take money for the help in exams. If you give money you will not return, and if you do not pass then return and say that could not agree. Religion is also a Scam.

Do you really believe that? The fact that you express it so strongly, shows that you have it as your religion according to the definition of "religion":
6. something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

That's an interesting religion you have there.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:35:05 AM

Belief in God is not a belief in a being, but a feeling that keeps a person within the human framework.

Girl, you've put the Cherry on top with your immaculate statement!

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:39:32 PM

Belief in God is not a belief in a being, but a feeling that keeps a person within the human framework.

Yeah that's a good way to put it. It's nit about the old man with the white beard looking down from whatever heaven he's dwelling at but acting good towards other people knowing that in the end, you will be judged by your actions and not by your beliefs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:12:33 AM

Yeah that's a good way to put it. It's nit about the old man with the white beard looking down from whatever heaven he's dwelling at but acting good towards other people knowing that in the end, you will be judged by your actions and not by your beliefs

You can't separate your actions from your beliefs. You do according to what you believe. However, your actions never show all of your beliefs.

You can believe in God. If you do, you will act according to what you believe. But you will never see all the things you might believe about God in your actions.

Cool

Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

Yes ,i do believed in Almighty God. Because without HIM there's no such thing called LIFE.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: