Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??  (Read 48045 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:32:03 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is currently in the interest of many investors. Even today many investors who keep stocks in gold have turned to bitcoin. Very high bitcoin prices make me have to invest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin has a good future for investment. Even today bitcoin prices are able to beat the price of gold. So I guess choosing bitcoin is a very good decision.
The reason why many investors are interested to the bitcoin is they know that they will become rich if they invest their money to the bitcoin. Many investors know that bitcoin is the key to become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yoonah

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

Bitcoin is making our life easier when it comes to transaction and also giving us the chance to be rich in the future that is why people choose bitcoin.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Because with bitcoin you can do anything freely transact and not much cost very big, that's why you have to choose bitcoin as trading and trading.

I don't think that the cost is not big because for me 0.001 btc is really big amount. usually I am pay the fee about 0.0005-0.0007 but in the last 2 month, the fee become 0.001 btc but I think I am no problem with that. with that amount, I don't have any problem for waiting too long when I want to make transaction and I really satisfied so far.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

This will be a continuation of you official post. Choose bitcoin because it can change you from poor to rich person. Bitcoin has a big advantages on our local currency because we cannot earn profit on holding cause its price is not increase its value quickly unlike bitcoin it is increase its price so quickly.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

This will be a continuation of you official post. Choose bitcoin because it can change you from poor to rich person. Bitcoin has a big advantages on our local currency because we cannot earn profit on holding cause its price is not increase its value quickly unlike bitcoin it is increase its price so quickly.
I partly agree on your point. However, the assurance of becoming rich because of bitcoin is somehow depends on the person. If the person exerts time or do some multi tasking method, that's really fulfilling in achieving your goals to become rich. Yes bitcoin increases at quicker times but then it also decreases to some point. It's just a matter of balancing the status yet we can get great results of it at the end.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

Well the downside of that reasoning/argument is that your capital or investment is also vulnerable to change not only when the price is increasing but also when the market value is decreasing compared to holding the traditional fiat currency. Taking the chance of creating more money with Bitcoin you are also accepting the chance of your capital on decreasing. Their will always be a downside to Bitcoin and its this one which is big because Bitcoin as of now is the most volatile currency in the market.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

Why Should I Choose Bitcoin ??
                                                It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

1-Quick transactions – Bitcoin is transferred quickly over the Internet.
2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
-Hope this will help you in believing Bitcoins !
Actually, all of that are correct and if you choose the bitcoin you can assure that you could earn and make good profit. In addition to that, I think I should choose the bitcoin because I guess it is the key to success and it will help me to become millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, you should choose the bitcoin because it will be our future money.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:28:35 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is currently in the interest of many investors. Even today many investors who keep stocks in gold have turned to bitcoin. Very high bitcoin prices make me have to invest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin has a good future for investment. Even today bitcoin prices are able to beat the price of gold. So I guess choosing bitcoin is a very good decision.
The reason why many investors are interested to the bitcoin is they know that they will become rich if they invest their money to the bitcoin. Many investors know that bitcoin is the key to become rich.
Majority of the investors are aware of the potential of bitcoins. They know bitcoins are the future currency of the world and within no time, they are going to be legalized all over the globe. I consider those investors wise and smart who are trading with bitcoins even when other cheap coins are also available.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:58:12 PM

Majority of the investors are aware of the potential of bitcoins. They know bitcoins are the future currency of the world and within no time, they are going to be legalized all over the globe. I consider those investors wise and smart who are trading with bitcoins even when other cheap coins are also available.
Today very many rich people of the world, willingly investing in Bitcoin and all this because it would avoid losses. After all, every state forces you to pay taxes and the more you have money, the more you need to pay taxes.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:53:25 PM

You should to choose bitcoin first of all cause it is the most popular crypto currency with good price, as well it is great investment, bitcoin doubled it's price just during a year and it continues to grow. Nowadays bitcoin is very popular and everyday it appear more ways for investment or shops and sources that accept bitcoin as payment.
I had to pick because highly profitable bitcoin bitcoin, bitcoin is referred to as a virtual currency the best and current bitcoin also much talk about it as well as penggunanyapun grew and developed in each country. in the forum can serve as a bitcoin business a very lucrative investment because of its advantages can also be doubled-folding. and also already highly trusted bitcoin top security including the sale and purchase transaction between traders.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

It's the first question one should face while starting to deal in bitcoins and answer this will satisfies you to choose bitcoin over others. Some of the benefits that Bitcoin have over other includes :

2-No expenses/low charges – Unlike credit cards, Bitcoin can be utilized for nothing or low costs.. This enhances revenues margins deals.
3-International installments – Bitcoin is used all over the globe; e-commerce sellers and service suppliers can easily agree to take international payments. Which uncovered new potential commercial centers for them.
4-Information is secure – As we have seen with late hacks on general retailers’ disbursement processing systems, the Internet is not generally a secure place for private information. With Bitcoin, clients don’t surrender private data.
5-Much More Easier – Bitcoin is Much more easier rather than we think.Means to say It’s Much more easier than transfering a Payment from bank account From bitcoin you can even transfer a Payment in few clicks even While listening songs.
Very well said. Thank you for that. Just an additional to encourage others.
Bitcoin can do a big change in your life, especially in whatever position you are now.
This can help you in many things. But of course, to be successful here, you must put time, effort and patience. You need to work hard to grow.

Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

If we exclude what you have already said about bitcoin one more thing why we should choose bitcoin is because the bitcoin have no signs of going down in it's value. Every other valute depends from bitcoin. And Bitcoin is growing higher and higher from year to year.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:20:16 PM

In fact, all of that are correct and all of that are valid. In addition to that, you should choose bitcoin because it will help you to gain more money and income but it takes time to wait. Using bitcoin you could become millionaire or billionaire in the future. Lastly, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich and I hope it will happen in the future.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Choosing bitcoin above others in the cryptocurrency world, is to me base on it ease in transactions compared to others.
Bitcoin transfer is fast and secured, trading bitcoin is more easy and flexible compared to others.
Bitcoin is more accepted in most online stores and outlets.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

uh, not one of those points benefits your average customer. it's all great for the merchants and businesses.

a customer has to find it, buy it and pay a premium in the process most likely, then they have to secure it, then they have to pay a fee to send it. they're not covered for losses or refunds.

bitcoin is amazing. it's also not of any use to your average person in their everyday life online or offline right now. I admire anyone who thinks otherwise but i'd also check their throat to make sure they ain't choking on kool aid.

If it is good for merchants, it will be good for customers as well. It is only a matter of time before cost savings are passed back to customers.
The only losers in this are the middlemen (banks and credit card companies).

I choose bitcoin because it is very popular now  in the whole word and continues to be top among digital currencies, that's why i decided to join and do research and now learning.
elaking

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

not only BTC all the decentralized coin very easy and fast to use.think you want to send money to a forieng friend you will get 5 days for that.now using BTC only get 2 hr or min hr for that.low fee.easy to use .we dont want to go the banks for that.using your mobile you can do that
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

Bitcoin is like a stock market growth is cryptocurrency even if you do not playbitcoin just invest or trade . Smiley Smiley Smiley
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:44:40 PM

In addition to this  reason was;
Because bitcoin is called unregulated system where the government has no authority to control and manage bitcoin to make holders in every transactions be control by the government, which once it happen there will gonna have tax in every transaction. But in reality, it's not happening and it will never gonna happen ever because it is decentralize which is bitcoin I'm talking about
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

not only BTC all the decentralized coin very easy and fast to use.think you want to send money to a forieng friend you will get 5 days for that.now using BTC only get 2 hr or min hr for that.low fee.easy to use .we dont want to go the banks for that.using your mobile you can do that
The bitcoins have reduced distances further. We can now easily exchange money with our relatives, friends etc sitting thousands of miles away from them within few hour. Unlike banks bitcoins have less transaction fee which has played main role in attracting masses over the globe besides theses amazing features bitcoins decentralization and anonymous nature is playing the role of cherry on a cake.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

You should choose Bitcoin over conventional money because Bitcoin secures your privacy as transactions are somewhat anonymous. Moreover transaction can be processed at a very fast speed from one part of the world to another.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: