Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obyte: Totally new consensus algorithm + private untraceable payments  (Read 1233886 times)
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

GBYTEBTC chart with 1day candles

This looks like a good area for the bottom. Bitcoin rising vs fiat helps because all alts become more buoyant too in that environment. 

First rising trendline didn't hold but next one looks more solid. Divergence between RSI and price with lower low not reflected on RSI. Also RSI looks oversold on this scale.
I threw a coin, the eagle is the bottom, the tails - there is no bottom. Tails fell out

In any case, the bottom is very close, even if the coin continues to fall, the rebound should happen very soon, we fall for a long time without a strong rebound of the price upwards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pineapple express

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

GBYTEBTC chart with 1day candles

This looks like a good area for the bottom. Bitcoin rising vs fiat helps because all alts become more buoyant too in that environment.  

First rising trendline didn't hold but next one looks more solid. Divergence between RSI and price with lower low not reflected on RSI. Also RSI looks oversold on this scale.
I threw a coin, the eagle is the bottom, the tails - there is no bottom. Tails fell out

In any case, the bottom is very close, even if the coin continues to fall, the rebound should happen very soon, we fall for a long time without a strong rebound of the price upwards
coin said there is no bottom! Why do you think you knowledge better? Simple logic says that the price can fall to zero, because only after reaching this price sales do not bring money to sellers
Alcibiades Agnes

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Why there is a computer or robot generator for the word byteball in google news ...

The real news can not show organically, is it an attack to byteball, or a "brilliant idea" of a byteballer.  

This is happening for around 5 month, I don't know if the byteball team is aware of that or I am wrong...
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Is someone having problems with the application? Or with the  real name attestation bot?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Frankly, Byteball's falling price seems to have no end in sight. Don't get me wrong I'm bullish on Byteball and the tech it will deliver. But I'm beginning to wonder if airdropping bytes to Bitcoin holders was a wise decision. After all, many of the largest Bitcoin holders are maximalists. To those who don't know what a maximalist is; they believe that Bitcoin is the only true cryptocurrency and all the rest are just scams to extract BTC from you.

With that mindset, it's easy for them to sell their GBYTEs since they don't care about it anyway.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1698

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Frankly, Byteball's falling price seems to have no end in sight. Don't get me wrong I'm bullish on Byteball and the tech it will deliver. But I'm beginning to wonder if airdropping bytes to Bitcoin holders was a wise decision. After all, many of the largest Bitcoin holders are maximalists. To those who don't know what a maximalist is; they believe that Bitcoin is the only true cryptocurrency and all the rest are just scams to extract BTC from you.

With that mindset, it's easy for them to sell their GBYTEs since they don't care about it anyway.

Well the opposite pretty much happened.

I remember when they were distributing airdrops, the price kept advancing usually a few days/weeks after.

It was during the last 1 or 2 airdrops when the price started to suffer.

Either way, looking at the weekly chart of GBYTEUSD on Tradeview it seems we are on strong support in this $140 area. The right shoulder neckline will hopefully hold and we should go to a minimum to the $900 area and maybe test prior ATH of $1200 and maybe break $1200.

Either way... right now is not the time to sell. You either buy or hold. No point in selling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

I remember when they were distributing airdrops, the price kept advancing usually a few days/weeks after.

Either way, looking at the weekly chart of GBYTEUSD on Tradeview it seems we are on strong support in this $140 area. The right shoulder neckline will hopefully hold and we should go to a minimum to the $900 area and maybe test prior ATH of $1200 and maybe break $1200.

Either way... right now is not the time to sell. You either buy or hold. No point in selling.

First, you making mistake by using $ as value refference. Nobody can buy Gbyte with $ and any other currency. You can only buy using btc.

Secondly, ATH at 1200$ again is wrong as real ATH was at 0.365xxxBTC. At this moment if this ATH was in sight gbyte should be worth over 2500$. This dosnt have sense.
Main issue was distribution. As every single airdrop, this one is not different. Distribute coins for free, create value from nothing(not exactly-tech and dev work counts) , but in reality value is create due to people speculating on that.
Nobody would buy Gbyte from the start, so better give away in form of airdrop. simple. This was nail in the coffin for gbyte.

Check that shitty IOTA, they have so many issue but yet marketing done good job. I really like gbyte and Tony for his hard work. I wish the best byteball, but reality is that many of you missing other oportunities. I was heavy bagholder of gbyte.
still have some but 90% of my stash is long time gone. After moving to other projects like neo or ont i doubled my stash and recoup my losses due to gbyte falling prices.

True is: if you want to sell, wait for resistance line not support line.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

First, you making mistake by using $ as value refference. Nobody can buy Gbyte with $ and any other currency. You can only buy using btc.

Secondly, ATH at 1200$ again is wrong as real ATH was at 0.365xxxBTC. At this moment if this ATH was in sight gbyte should be worth over 2500$. This dosnt have sense.
Main issue was distribution. As every single airdrop, this one is not different. Distribute coins for free, create value from nothing(not exactly-tech and dev work counts) , but in reality value is create due to people speculating on that.
Nobody would buy Gbyte from the start, so better give away in form of airdrop. simple. This was nail in the coffin for gbyte.

Check that shitty IOTA, they have so many issue but yet marketing done good job. I really like gbyte and Tony for his hard work. I wish the best byteball, but reality is that many of you missing other oportunities. I was heavy bagholder of gbyte.
still have some but 90% of my stash is long time gone. After moving to other projects like neo or ont i doubled my stash and recoup my losses due to gbyte falling prices.

True is: if you want to sell, wait for resistance line not support line.

What I do not understand is that the average account level in the Byeball thread is pretty high, a lot of Legendary/Hero accounts, posting consistently. Why do they all stick around, why not leave after having received all the airdrops? Surely there must be more to it, there is a lot of belief in Byteball but I can't exactly pin point why. Can others maybe shed a light on this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
alaska2930

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Is there anyone here caring about each problem?
I saw a lot of blind "community" supporters in this thread to spread the words: Byteball is good! Byteball is the best crypto! Byteball will fly to moon.
bunchakhongmz999

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:52:44 AM

As far as I know, For Byteball participants of Twitter and sig camp, please don't sell your bytes immediately after receiving them. We will have chances to sell our bytes at higher prices.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Byteball should also be listed as Mbyte and NOT Gbyte, Gybte distorts buyers who think its exppensive and cant do the conversion, byteball is actually very cheap and great value!!
not really, Gbyte is better enough even though you hold in Mbyte fractions anyway you can also trade and make a deposit on trading, so there is no problem to keep using Gbyte

wrong

I have demonstrated with numerous examples that we are alienating many noobs with gbyte units

mbyte is the way to go and even full rebrand could be useful in future

full distribution and a making the tech more decentralised could be useful

altcoinb

Activity: 349
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

Why there is a computer or robot generator for the word byteball in google news ...

The real news can not show organically, is it an attack to byteball, or a "brilliant idea" of a byteballer.  

This is happening for around 5 month, I don't know if the byteball team is aware of that or I am wrong...
Yes, i see this too.

If you search byteball in the news section you find only this:
Top: Utrum, DAOstack, LAToken und Vsync, Flop: Aion, Dent, Byteball
Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) Cryptocurrency at $145.359, Down -3.88% on
Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) at $142.252: Total Cap Reaches
Byteball Bytes (CRYPTO:GBYTE) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits

This is spam an a very big problem.
You cant find any news about Byteball, WCG Distri or new Privat Chat.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

What I do not understand is that the average account level in the Byeball thread is pretty high, a lot of Legendary/Hero accounts, posting consistently. Why do they all stick around, why not leave after having received all the airdrops? Surely there must be more to it, there is a lot of belief in Byteball but I can't exactly pin point why. Can others maybe shed a light on this?

A lot of Bitcoin maximalists missed out on Ethereum, they mostly sold from $3 to $24 when they all mostly bought Ethereum at mere cents. The first years of Ethereum was full of fud and they all cashed out early. If they held long enough, they could have been filthy rich.

Ethereum was new crypto technology focusing on smart contracts. This was the reason to hold for a long time. And now the newest innovation are DAG coins, in which most will hedge their positions that they will soon dominate the top ranking coins in the following years.

Byteball is indeed a long hold of 3 - 5 years.

pineapple express

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

bch, dcr, xlm all was given for free to bitcoin holders
Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:47:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 02:01:00 PM by Alcibiades Agnes

Byteball has a Spinning Article Generator on Google news search

Eight Good Reasons Why Spinning Articles is Bad for your Website

Article marketing is one of today’s most popular ways of marketing products, services, ideas or even an entire business. Unfortunately, the article marketing spectrum has been tainted primarily due to the greed of many Internet marketers.

Tons of article spinning software have flooded the Internet. Needless to say, article marketing has become an efficient way of building hundreds if not thousands of backlinks. However, automatic articles spinning with the use of a spinning software is deemed as a black hat SEO technique that can seriously hurt a website’s search rankings and page rank.

Reason 1: Search engines love fresh and timely content
It’s no secret that search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing love fresh and timely content. Websites and blogs that post fresh and timely content on a regular basis are often ranked high in Internet searches.

Reason 2: Most article spinning software spin unreadable versions
The problem with article spinning software is that it often produces low quality content, even unreadable versions of an article. Instead of using article spinning software, you can simply re-write articles manually. You might be surprised that it takes the same amount of time to write a freshly created article than editing a spun one. Manual re-writing may take time not to mention skill and effort, but it’s all worth it.

Reason 3: The words/phrases are different, the ideas and concept are the same
Using an article spinning software will only create different versions of a unique article. It’s like saying the same things in different ways. Most spinners only replace the original words with synonyms. If you want to provide your readers with quality content then publishing unique articles is the best strategy.

Reason 4: Article spinning is often seen as unethical
Most people perceive article spinning as unethical and most likely, it’s true. Being known as an article spinner can be a huge blow to your online reputation and credibility. As much as possible, avoid associating yourself with article spinning software and article spinners. Building your reputation could take months or years. You could easily loose it in a matter of seconds when readers find out that you’ve been plagiarizing content.

Reason 5: Spun articles do not provide any additional value to readers
As mentioned above, article spinning is basically saying the same things in different ways. Hence, a spun version does not add any additional value to your readers and your brand will most likely end up being ignored by readers and/or potential customers.

Reason 6: Major search engines like Google and Yahoo! are on the lookout for spun articles
Major search engines such as Google and Yahoo! are well prepared and are ready to counter article spinning. In fact, Google’s recent Panda Update is focused on low quality sites such as content farms that house spun articles.

Reason 7: Article spinning sets limits to your creativity

Article spinning also limits a writer’s creativity – actually, spinning an article doesn’t make you a writer. Spinning articles is also a lazy way of obtaining backlinks and will surely backfire once search engines find out your “unethical” practices.

Reason 8: Spun articles can saturate the market
An original article when spun can produce several different versions but does not offer several different perspectives. Naturally, different versions of the same points of view can saturate the market. It affects the originality of content located in your website making it highly possible for search engines to label yours as a duplicate copy

This is a guest post by Suzzane Edwards who is a financial advisor and currently works as a consultant for small businesses. When she’s not writing for Cash for Gold, she could be found blogging about simple tips on how people could take advantage of the internet’s numerous business opportunities.

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/eight-good-reasons-why-spinning-articles-is-bad-for-your-website/37737/

Yes, i see this too.

If you search byteball in the news section you find only this:
Top: Utrum, DAOstack, LAToken und Vsync, Flop: Aion, Dent, Byteball
Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) Cryptocurrency at $145.359, Down -3.88% on
Byteball Bytes (GBYTE) at $142.252: Total Cap Reaches
Byteball Bytes (CRYPTO:GBYTE) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits

This is spam an a very big problem.
You cant find any news about Byteball, WCG Distri or new Privat Chat.
Alcibiades Agnes

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

A lot of Bitcoin maximalists missed out on Ethereum, they mostly sold from $3 to $24 when they all mostly bought Ethereum at mere cents. The first years of Ethereum was full of fud and they all cashed out early. If they held long enough, they could have been filthy rich.

Ethereum was new crypto technology focusing on smart contracts. This was the reason to hold for a long time. And now the newest innovation are DAG coins, in which most will hedge their positions that they will soon dominate the top ranking coins in the following years.

I think you are right. The first year of Ethereum went live the price range was from 0.5 cents to 20 dollar...
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

I think you are right. The first year of Ethereum went live the price range was from 0.5 cents to 20 dollar...

Those are good old days, now the things have changed. You are seeing constant price suppression, by big players using futures contracts and not letting blockchain coins get to the same kind of price action we saw in the last 2-3 years...
I hodl blackbytes  and GBYTE but for the tech as its an airdrop coin, otherwise its hard to see how the price is getting any better nowadays///
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

The user clicked a link sent to him instead of doing the attestation from within the wallet using bytes that you sent to him.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

As far as I know, For Byteball participants of Twitter and sig camp, please don't sell your bytes immediately after receiving them. We will have chances to sell our bytes at higher prices.
Of course , if we study the project in detail , we can conclude that the project is still promising. But as far as I know, many who kept at the beginning of the coin, it is very much disappointed in the project and the price is a very long time fell.
tonych (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Setting the course for real-world adoption: Head of Marketing and Strategy Development joins the team

https://medium.com/byteball/setting-the-course-for-real-world-adoption-head-of-marketing-and-strategy-development-joins-the-e7e653a07c4

Simplicity is beauty
Pages: « 1 ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 [957] 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 ... 1126 »
  Print  

Jump to: