Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Mining Presents: SGMiner-GM - now with Zawawa's GG! [Updated 17/01/2017]  (Read 140374 times)
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:35:57 PM

This software is only for AMD GPUs ?
No nVidias GPUs ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoyo1

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

for the time being, it Genesis has a faster miner, it will keep it to itself to get the highest profit possible.

Isn't it better to switch to Nicehash then?
yoyo1

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:06:44 AM

Well it seems that Claymore will make such a good idea of renewing sgminer senseless.
As none can reach it's performance.
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:17:44 PM

Well it seems that Claymore will make such a good idea of renewing sgminer senseless.
Are you sure Wink

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:55:27 PM

are you sure ?. yup agree  there is all ways one better .

i guess your not watching the silent army post. what claymore is based off of.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
yoyo1

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 04:44:05 PM

Are you sure Wink

I have to correct myself as Claymore's miner is no longer performance leader.
Just found this one: https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZcash
Well, it gives smth like 135 sol/s for RX480 at stock clocks 1288/2000

I hope the sgminer-gm will achieve similar performance.
yoyo1

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:48:24 PM

Nice roadmap actually: https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/commit/b0a887e5c5d08ea8a162cb8682091b57ca448be2?_pjax=%23js-repo-pjax-container
Passed a month from latest release.
Are we going to see a fresh one I wonder?
Arnoldent

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:43:02 PM

Are you sure Wink

That is right. But the Claymore miner has more features and it is more reliable. So it is dfficult to decide.
yoyo1

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:25:14 AM

I wonder what miner do Genesis use?
Arnoldent

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:56:47 PM

I wonder what miner do Genesis use?

That could be 10% faster than the public ones. They need to make some profit and also earn some reputation.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:13:36 PM

Are you sure Wink

That is right. But the Claymore miner has more features and it is more reliable. So it is dfficult to decide.

if you know were to look to find the read me online this one is better and does more just got know how to use it but no Zcash support i see yet. this one is more reliable or can be if they would update it more like they said they were but no such luck . so your statement is very true unless they do more updates.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
scryptr
Legendary

Activity: 1793
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 05:04:30 AM

Are you sure Wink

if you know were to look to find the read me online this one is better and does more just got know how to use it but no Zcash support i see yet. this one is more reliable or can be if they would update it more like they said they were but no such luck . so your statement is very true unless they do more updates.

"GETTING READY FOR ZCASH"--

Not too far back in this thread, there was a statement about "getting ready for Zcash".  I hope that means that the Equihash algorithm will be added soon.  Sgminer is a standard, there is a lot of 3rd-party support for this miner.       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
          GITHUB: "github.com/scryptr"  MERIT is appreciated, also.  Thanks!
yoyo1

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:25:37 AM

It's interesting how w0lf work under both branches: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer/compare/master...genesismining:master
And it seems that both versions of sgminer (Nicehash and Genesis) would get Zcash support:
+### November, 2016
+
++ Integrate ZCash Miner with Stratum Support
++ Polish and Optimize SilentArmy
++ Add fan control and temperature monitoring,
++ Clean up, and combine, the ZCash, Ethereum and XMR branches.

At least roadmaps contains such mentions.
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 01:17:13 AM

ROADMAPS ARE A GOOD THING--

Are we there yet?  With the demise of Optiminer development:

1) We know that linux code can produce good results.

2) There is a need for similar software than can produce equal results or better.

3) And, as for Windows, a competing product of equal or better performance, no fee, and lots of third-party support would be welcome.

Are we there yet?  I have to p.......       --scryptr

TIPS:  BTC - 1Fs4uZ6a9ABYBTaHGUfqcwCQmeBRxkKRQT    DASH - XrK81tW31SLsVvZ2WX9VhTjpT6GXJPLdbQ
          SCRYPTR'S NOTEBOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5035515.msg46035530#msg46035530
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:28:32 AM

Are you sure Wink

"GETTING READY FOR ZCASH"--

Not too far back in this thread, there was a statement about "getting ready for Zcash".  I hope that means that the Equihash algorithm will be added soon.  Sgminer is a standard, there is a lot of 3rd-party support for this miner.       --scryptr

Will there be a ZCash miner soon?
OhGodAGirl

Activity: 199
Merit: 108

Look, I'm really not that interesting. Promise.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

Hey all,

Just wanted to provide you with a quick update:

SGMiner-GM is coming, very, very soon. We're just putting the finishing touches on it right now.

I want to personally apologize for the wait. This is our first, well, proper software release, so we're still learning. We didn't want to release anything until it was flawless, and thanks to everyone's hard work, it's getting there.

I'm just waiting for Wolf0 to wake up, and then after a few tests, we should be good to go.

So fingers crossed we can get it out tomorrow afternoon for you guys to play with!

EDIT: Some of you may know - I've been in hospital; Wolf0 has been battling a dental infection. Our amazing third engineer, Mr. Philipp O. has been handling most of the cleanup and porting on his own due to this. It has not been a fun month. In the future, health being decent, we'll be aiming for a release on the 25th of each month (this is NOT a guarantee, just a date we aim to release on).
scryptr
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:11:49 AM

Hey all,

SGMiner-GM is coming, very, very soon. We're just putting the finishing touches on it right now.

I want to personally apologize for the wait. This is our first, well, proper software release, so we're still learning. We didn't want to release anything until it was flawless, and thanks to everyone's hard work, it's getting there.

I'm just waiting for Wolf0 to wake up, and then after a few tests, we should be good to go.

So fingers crossed we can get it out tomorrow afternoon for you guys to play with!

EDIT: Some of you may know - I've been in hospital; Wolf0 has been battling a dental infection. Our amazing third engineer, Mr. Philipp O. has been handling most of the cleanup and porting on his own due to this. It has not been a fun month. In the future, health being decent, we'll be aiming for a release on the 25th of each month (this is NOT a guarantee, just a date we aim to release on).

OhGodThat'sGreat!!!!! --

Thank you for the response!  I am sorry to hear that the support staff has been ill.  I do listen closely to chatter, but did not know at all about the circumstances.  PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

I will continue to eagerly await the release.  SGminer is just such a good and familiar interface for mining.  It will be great to chuck the abandonware and lockedware in the near future.

THANKS!!!       --scryptr

OhGodAGirl

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:24:58 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 08:11:12 AM by OhGodAGirl

Hey all,

OhGodThat'sGreat!!!!! --

Thank you for the response!  I am sorry to hear that the support staff has been ill.  I do listen closely to chatter, but did not know at all about the circumstances.  PLEASE GET WELL SOON!

I will continue to eagerly await the release.  SGminer is just such a good and familiar interface for mining.  It will be great to chuck the abandonware and lockedware in the near future.

THANKS!!!       --scryptr

We're just tracking down a segfault with XMR, then we should be okay. Bugs are frustrating. So very frustrating.

EDIT: The bug is kicking my ass. I'll need to wait until help arrives. Sorry folks.
yoyo1

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:58:38 PM

Wish you all the best!
And I believe you can kick it back.
Will be ready to start tests and report after the weekend.
OhGodAGirl

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:57:15 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 10:22:18 PM by OhGodAGirl

It's here! https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases/tag/5.5.4

Please post all your bugs here.
Or, in this forum. Be descriptive. Attach logs, if you can. That's the best way to get something fixed as fast as possible!

Just updating the main post.

EDIT: Okay guys, it's up. I need to take a small break for a day or two to get some other work done, then I'll get back to bug fixes and optimizations. Please be patient!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: