Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug free in the Philippines  (Read 77813 times)
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:14:45 PM

I assume this is mainly a licence for people to murder each other without any particular reason and claim 'drugs'. Due process and stuff is rather boring and unsexy but it's kind of there for a reason.

No you are wrong man the war on drugs is not all about killings. Did you know that 700,000 drug dependents in just 100 days surrendered in the police. This is crisis in the philippines. And did you know that the streets are clean now. People are no w safe to walk in the streets during night without being raped, holdup and kidnap. That is why most of the filipino people like him. Only yellow minions, human rights group and media hates him.
Maybe you think that walking in streets during night without being raped, holdup and kidnap is possible now in Philippines, but it is not since there's still a little possibility but its ok. I really do like the way drug addicts surrender one by one but I think he should also be focusing not only on the criminals but he should also focus on improving our country's infrastractures and roads, etc. for the public to use.

Yes probably his cabinet member focusing now in 24/7 infrastrature projects all over the country. The cost 7.9 trillion in 6 years. Duterte is plant infrasture for the next generation so that in the future the philippines is just harvesting for the profit of this plant. The children will thank him someday for sure. They will see what is the true achievement of this administration. Its like golden days of the Philippines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:45:45 PM

I assume this is mainly a licence for people to murder each other without any particular reason and claim 'drugs'. Due process and stuff is rather boring and unsexy but it's kind of there for a reason.

No you are wrong man the war on drugs is not all about killings. Did you know that 700,000 drug dependents in just 100 days surrendered in the police. This is crisis in the philippines. And did you know that the streets are clean now. People are no w safe to walk in the streets during night without being raped, holdup and kidnap. That is why most of the filipino people like him. Only yellow minions, human rights group and media hates him.
Maybe you think that walking in streets during night without being raped, holdup and kidnap is possible now in Philippines, but it is not since there's still a little possibility but its ok. I really do like the way drug addicts surrender one by one but I think he should also be focusing not only on the criminals but he should also focus on improving our country's infrastractures and roads, etc. for the public to use.

Yes probably his cabinet member focusing now in 24/7 infrastrature projects all over the country. The cost 7.9 trillion in 6 years. Duterte is plant infrasture for the next generation so that in the future the philippines is just harvesting for the profit of this plant. The children will thank him someday for sure. They will see what is the true achievement of this administration. Its like golden days of the Philippines.

Given this - I still don't think such rude performances are warranted for a president. He can always say his point in a diplomatic manner. He is the president now, he cannot be the same man he was, people and children are looking up to him.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.

""Maxcell", the husband of my ex's sister was killed in late August by 6 gunmen. They asked his daughter (my cute niece Trisha) to go away, then they entered the Nipa Hut where he was watching TV with his daughter and he begged them not to kill him. They shot him 6 times. All his relatives were around to hear it. I was told this story by my ex. I live within a kilometer of where this happened.

He was cooperating with a corrupt policeman to deal drugs in our former squatter neighborhood. I had become aware this year that my ex's two sisters had gotten involved and were wanted by DDS. I visited them and urged the younger one to leave Davao immediately and go to the mountain of her mother's birthplace so she could detox and get sober (she was high on Shabu when I was talking with her).

It worked and we got her to Dubai to start working at the end of this month. So she escaped from this hell she was falling into.

"Maxcell" surrendered some weeks before he was executed, but the problem is the vigillantes apparently decided he wasn't sincere, or maybe the corrupt policeman had him killed for surrendering.

I suspect Duturte's attitude is that once a drug-infested criminal, then very unlikely to be reformed. And I think his vigillantes have the least tolerance for those who were helping shelter corrupt officials especially police.

You may wish to read my other comment about this.

Drugs have been a huge menace to my family and I dare say one of the reasons my ex and I are split is because of drugs. I don't use drugs ever, other than I did use painkillers and sleeping pills briefly but for more than a decade not at all. And I never tried MJ and never smoked a puff of any cigarette in my life. I did consume fair amount of beer and sugar in my 20s, but not at all for the past 2 decades.

He was elected by the people to do this. It is their country and their decision.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:51:26 PM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.

""Maxcell", the husband of my ex's sister was killed in late August by 6 gunmen. They asked his daughter (my cute niece Trisha) to go away, then they entered the Nipa Hut where he was watching TV with his daughter and he begged them not to kill him. They shot him 6 times. All his relatives were around to hear it. I was told this story by my ex. I live within a kilometer of where this happened.
Execute without "trial", how is that a good system? Duterte will kill anyone he wants, regardless of criminality or not. Maybe in this case he was involved with drugs or corruption, but there still should be a trial. It's hard to prove someone is guilty without a trial and just leads to an abusive system. I thought of going on holiday to Philippines one day, but I've changed my mind.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

he can make the crime and drug trafficker on this nation reduced but the i don't thing that he can make the Philippines to be drug free i guess there will be some idiots that will continue their business and operation even though our president is eager to make them disappear . but if the president made it happen i will be more proud of him .
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:19:36 PM

that is such a strange news.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:29:13 AM

Yeah, i still believe that President Duterte will clean the Philippines. He did so many achievements that nobody has ever done. Past administrations dont have any guts to fight the drug syndicates which the current administration are doing.
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:57:04 AM

The President wants to do the same thing to drug trafficking that China did to corruption and Roland did to corrupt leaders in Ghana.

China executed everyone convicted of corrupt acts and a former president of Ghana (Roland), bombed all corrupt leaders ruining the country and later became president himself. I must say that those actions were quite effective in cleansing the two countries.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 10:58:50 AM

Execute without "trial", how is that a good system? Duterte will kill anyone he wants, regardless of criminality or not. Maybe in this case he was involved with drugs or corruption, but there still should be a trial. It's hard to prove someone is guilty without a trial and just leads to an abusive system. I thought of going on holiday to Philippines one day, but I've changed my mind.

Duterte is A reasonable man and so the reason why he's been in the public office for more than 25 years. He works as a prosecutor becuase he is a lawyer and had been a city mayor for decades before he become president.

Those who are killed are the ones who resist and show aggressiveness to the police making the officers life in danger and so they were killed. The news all over the world don't mention about those hundreds of thousands who surrendered. They were not shot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:29:08 AM

Given this - I still don't think such rude performances are warranted for a president. He can always say his point in a diplomatic manner. He is the president now, he cannot be the same man he was, people and children are looking up to him.

No you are wrong if he change he will never be a effective leader. That is his destiny if people oust him because of his rudeness that is the people choice. Did you hear the presidents long before. He said he always makes himself as 50 50 so it defends upon to the people if they love him or hate him. That is truthfullness of being a man.
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:15:49 PM

right president does. Drug trafficking in the Philippines should stop forever. It is an evil that kills people and children. And finally it was over evil
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:19:52 PM

The Philippine president is trying to do a job in which only few leaders dared to suppress. Yet he was being castigated by lots of politicians and mainstream media be it local or international. It's so fucking hard to believe with those that are against his war.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 01:26:34 PM

The Philippine president is trying to do a job in which only few leaders dared to suppress. Yet he was being castigated by lots of politicians and mainstream media be it local or international. It's so fucking hard to believe with those that are against his war.

Believe it or not some of these politicians criticize him all because Duterte curse a lot. Not sure why they are surprise if someone curse in the public.
my father screams "son of a bitch"  if he likes the taste of pasta he is eating. Some people just expresses things differently.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:59:25 PM

Believe it or not some of these politicians criticize him all because Duterte curse a lot. Not sure why they are surprise if someone curse in the public.
my father screams "son of a bitch"  if he likes the taste of pasta he is eating. Some people just expresses things differently.
People nowadays quickly gets a halo on top of their head whenever Du30 curses on cam. All of us curses. Some may not curse a lot, but everyone of us curses especially when we're angry. Americans says "f*ck" a lot and people don't mind it at all. They even think it's a cool thing. But when our president curses on cam, they just instantly grew a halo on top of their heads and talk as if they were angels that never cursed before. SMH.

If you're going to think less of a person just because he curse a lot, then something is seriously wrong with you.

Achargeturry78

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:13:09 AM

my father screams "son of a bitch"  if he likes the taste of pasta he is eating. Some people just expresses things differently.
People nowadays quickly gets a halo on top of their head whenever Du30 curses on cam. All of us curses. Some may not curse a lot, but everyone of us curses especially when we're angry. Americans says "f*ck" a lot and people don't mind it at all. They even think it's a cool thing. But when our president curses on cam, they just instantly grew a halo on top of their heads and talk as if they were angels that never cursed before. SMH.

If you're going to think less of a person just because he curse a lot, then something is seriously wrong with you.

Not because of cussing of this man but because the filipino is loving him so this idiots using this cussing as there advantage to destroy the president. An average people dont know the mindset of evil person. Sometimes they turn to a sheep to get what there want for there own selfish interest.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 10:59:22 AM

my father screams "son of a bitch"  if he likes the taste of pasta he is eating. Some people just expresses things differently.

The main thing is not what he says and what he does. He has already done a lot for his people. And this is only the beginning.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:07:45 PM

Duterte is A reasonable man and so the reason why he's been in the public office for more than 25 years. He works as a prosecutor becuase he is a lawyer and had been a city mayor for decades before he become president.

Those who are killed are the ones who resist and show aggressiveness to the police making the officers life in danger and so they were killed. The news all over the world don't mention about those hundreds of thousands who surrendered. They were not shot.

There still should be a trial, no matter how big the criminal. Even people who killed thousands or millions of people had a trial (Nuremberg trial). The verdict could be "guilty", but it's not for the police to decide who is guilty or not. Do you trust the police enough that they only execute those who resisted? The police can abuse the situation.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:41:24 PM

There still should be a trial, no matter how big the criminal. Even people who killed thousands or millions of people had a trial (Nuremberg trial). The verdict could be "guilty", but it's not for the police to decide who is guilty or not. Do you trust the police enough that they only execute those who resisted? The police can abuse the situation.

The philippines is in crisis. The philippines will become narco states if duterte will not become a president after all he warns the criminals to stop or else they die. There is no law that you violating the people you threaten criminals. Even western country threaten middle east that they bomb syria, iraq, and libya. No difference almost the same. But the bomb western country consume also by innocent people who is more the western country or duterte?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:48:23 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 01:03:52 PM by iamnotback

Tonight his wife confirmed for me that it was (in her opinion) the corrupt police ring that executed him. Maxcell had surrendered to the barricks, but his fate ended with those corrupt who he used to work with to peddle drugs.

She also confirmed for me that no more drugs now in that squalor area that was just months before infested with drugs.

Remember the banksters love drugs because they are the financiers of both sides of the drugs production + distribution and the drug war.

They don't like Duterte nor Trump, because they don't want to lose their drug business (also their war business). That is why they use the UN and Obamo to attack Durterte and are trying to destroy Trump.
x|8y8|x

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:38:39 PM

i am not agree with this statement, as i have so many friends in Philippines, and after reading this statement i do contact with them and the asked this, but they totally refused this statement that drugs are the most expensive item.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: