Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug free in the Philippines  (Read 77813 times)
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:51:51 AM

i am not agree with this statement, as i have so many friends in Philippines, and after reading this statement i do contact with them and the asked this, but they totally refused this statement that drugs are the most expensive item.

Your friends is part of yellow minions. After 30 years has pass no man achieved that thing. It is only Rodrigo Roa Duterte who change his country for the better. This war on drugs also defines the good and the evil of man's mindset. This war on drugs is definitely of war on poverty which we can identify the poor people and make them a better person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:56:55 PM

i am not agree with this statement, as i have so many friends in Philippines, and after reading this statement i do contact with them and the asked this, but they totally refused this statement that drugs are the most expensive item.

Your friends is part of yellow minions. After 30 years has pass no man achieved that thing. It is only Rodrigo Roa Duterte who change his country for the better. This war on drugs also defines the good and the evil of man's mindset. This war on drugs is definitely of war on poverty which we can identify the poor people and make them a better person.

This man is for a short time made a lot for the people. Now this is not appreciated fully. But in the future, many will understand how much good he did
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

The president IMO is turning the Philippines now drug free. We can see it that no drug user roams around vulgarly because if they are caught, they will be killed. I don't like the killing thingy though but If it is a way to make Philippines drug free, then it is fine by me since those drug users don't learn a lesson if they will just be imprisoned. Hope that duterte will do more things to improve Philippines' economy in the future.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:03:05 PM

The yellow supporters are basically just paid people. I do have a friend that works for the government and he has a high position. He sent me a photo that they are putting a couple of 1,000 pesos into small envelopes. That was days before the election. I'm pretty sure that's their payment for promoting the Yellow ones. Even now, he's still supporting it on Facebook. I don't know why, maybe they are getting ready early for the next election.

If the yellow ones won this election, this is what we're having: Literally no action on drugs or any issue, just putting their political enemies in jail.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:22:24 PM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
The President will do it. We dont really know what projects has he done but we just dont appreciate it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 02:26:53 PM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
The President will do it. We dont really know what projects has he done but we just dont appreciate it

His war on drug campaign is now also implemented on indonesia! Imagine that.
That country is much larger than the Philippines and i should say the rest of the country should also try because its working well. Reduced 50% of crime rate in our country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:30:59 PM

This man is for a short time made a lot for the people. Now this is not appreciated fully. But in the future, many will understand how much good he did
agree with you he will be joining the heroes that been selected by its own nation, he just started only 100days but the nation feels his presence.
taekwondoma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:23:19 PM

The biggest threat to democracy comes not from the drug lords or the terrorists - it comes from average citizens who believe this is a reasonable way to deal with those threats.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:33:16 PM

agree with you he will be joining the heroes that been selected by its own nation, he just started only 100days but the nation feels his presence.

I love the idea.  Yes I agree with you guys that it was not appreciated today but when time comes and then people will realize that yes, he is a hero.    It is only a hundred days of his leadership but it feels a year because of the many achievements he made for just a short period of time.  Only those who do not want change do not like what the president is doing right now.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

The biggest threat to democracy comes not from the drug lords or the terrorists - it comes from average citizens who believe this is a reasonable way to deal with those threats.
If you have no ready-made alternative way of dealing on the issue at hand, please don't make a comment like this.

I think the biggest threat to democracy is people like you who thinks they are better than the president and look down on the "average citizens" as if he is somewhat superior to them. People like you just dislikes everything. Every idea that is handed to you by the president is just not good enough yet you can't think of anything that is better than that.

iamnotback

Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:52:54 PM

If you have no ready-made alternative way of dealing on the issue at hand, please don't make a comment like this.

I think the biggest threat to democracy is people like you who thinks they are better than the president and look down on the "average citizens" as if he is somewhat superior to them. People like you just dislikes everything. Every idea that is handed to you by the president is just not good enough yet you can't think of anything that is better than that.

Understand it he (likely) has a mental illness that has been planted in his mind:

The pure doctrine of Lucifer is absolute control of the human spirit. In other words, to end all individual liberty. The brainwashed masses will think they have freedom, but in reality they are completely mind controlled. See this video to understand. Also learn about Antony Sutton's research.

So basically what is to happen is the conversion of human kind into mindless zombies which carry out the plans to control and destroy any human who is not a zombie.  Of course then the zombies will perish also.

It is underway folks.

These elite will be coming to the Philippines to destroy your minds also. They are already working their way into your minds in the schools and media. For now, the filipinos are still too close to the farms and family, but this will change and you filipinos will become just like us brainwashed Westerners one day in future.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

That will not happen iamnotback, we might just be with the Chinese and Russians by that time.
IF US has the guts to actually fight for us, they would have done it just when the Chinese set foot to the contested island. But no Obama is chicken shit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:44:43 AM

That will not happen iamnotback, we might just be with the Chinese and Russians by that time.
IF US has the guts to actually fight for us, they would have done it just when the Chinese set foot to the contested island. But no Obama is chicken shit.

It seems that the country the Philippines is winning the war. I myself is one of the witnessed ot these campaign. Streets are safer now,those drug pushers are no longer peddling or already neutralized.

The US can help US directly, it should be agreed by their Congress and if not, the Philippines will be on their own. Thats the sad part.

Open for Campaigns
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:26:01 AM

You don't understand.

The elite manipulate your society slowly by controlling what is taught in schools, by controlling what you watch on TV, etc.

Please watch this video in order to understand.

And the Russians and the Chinese are also doing this same pyschological warfare. You filipinos have no chance of retaining your core values over the next decades. Satan is far too powerful.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 12:53:37 PM

You don't understand.

The elite manipulate your society slowly by controlling what is taught in schools, by controlling what you watch on TV, etc.

And the Russians and the Chinese are also doing this same pyschological warfare. You filipinos have no chance of retaining your core values over the next decades. Satan is far too powerful.

Say whatever you want. The Philippines have a great president and world's elite won't allow him to destruct their puppet system. And yet you think the president got mental illness by being truthful to humanity? Forget some of his harsh words as actions speak louder than those. Wtf you seemed to be the one being consumed by the elites already.  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
iamnotback

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:41:09 PM

You don't understand.

Say whatever you want. The Philippines have a great president and world's elite won't allow him to destruct their puppet system. And yet you think the president got mental illness by being truthful to humanity? Forget some of his harsh words as actions speak louder than those. Wtf you seemed to be the one being consumed by the elites already.  Grin

Dude have you not been reading my posts? I live in the Philippines and I have not disagreed with Duterte.

You entirely don't understand what I am writing about above.
groll

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:02:10 PM

It seems that the country the Philippines is winning the war. I myself is one of the witnessed ot these campaign. Streets are safer now,those drug pushers are no longer peddling or already neutralized.

The US can help US directly, it should be agreed by their Congress and if not, the Philippines will be on their own. Thats the sad part.

True.  Streets here are safer now, it is more accesible and passable now because of the strict implementation of today's administration.  It is just a matter of continuous effort and if this was implemented well, then people will follow.  It would not be sad if we can stand on our own without any help from other country.  Without any help from US and EU.  We can be good on our own.  It is time to stand on our own feet.  If we fall, those who are willing to help will help.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:09:34 PM

True.  Streets here are safer now, it is more accesible and passable now because of the strict implementation of today's administration.  It is just a matter of continuous effort and if this was implemented well, then people will follow.  It would not be sad if we can stand on our own without any help from other country.  Without any help from US and EU.  We can be good on our own.  It is time to stand on our own feet.  If we fall, those who are willing to help will help.

It's helping right now, but I don't think this kind of war on drugs can have a lasting effect.

What Duterte needs to address as much is education in the country.
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:24:15 PM

It's helping right now, but I don't think this kind of war on drugs can have a lasting effect.

What Duterte needs to address as much is education in the country.

Its just a setting tone of the country. The implementation of drug rehab center will be in january 2017. So I guess it takes time to see the effect of this campaign. After all duterte always see the positive perspective in his doing. How I wish he will think to plamt more infrastracture so that in the future filipino has so many harvest in their lives.
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:31:19 PM

This "war" is infinite. Forget about that it will work. Government don't want to help anynody.

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: