Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug free in the Philippines  (Read 77813 times)
pseexh

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:14:22 PM

Drug free in the Philippines i think will be totally difficult to do because even when the government try to eradicate it 100%but it tune out to be like 80% because most group of people are already get their self use to drugs so we see that when the government is trying to stop it drugs some people are thinking of how to their self drug up.
Drugs more evil. However, it seems to me that if the state allows for their distribution on such a scale, it means that the state itself is interested in it. To control dependent people always easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:17:55 PM

If allowed everywhere weapons and drugs, then the world will come to an end. Clearly the world is very dangerous for a normal person.

There is nothing in common between drugs and weapons. Also, the world has not come to an end in Portugal and Uruguay, despite the legalization of drugs. On the other hand, the incidence of violence is the most in those countries where even soft-drugs are illegal.
That's not true. Where there is drugs there is always crime and chaos. Any drug is addictive. What little alcohol addicted people? You acknowledge add to them and drug addicts? No, I am against legalization of any drugs.

There is crime and chaos where illegal drugs obtain, not drugs.

Alcohol was once illegal, remember prohibition and all the mafia bosses smuggling liquor?

Crime and guns have nothing to do with drugs, but with them being forbidden.

Their harmful effects are another thing.

How we define what is a drug and what isn't is very... weird.
For example, tobacco creates physical addiction, it creates lung, throat and tongue cancer, millions die because of cigarettes and they're legal and widely considered 'normal' and something that isnt' a drug, while marijuana doesn't kill, doesn't create physical addiction and it's considered a drug by some.
Alcohol kills people, it makes you stutter, you can't walk if you drink too much, you sit behind the wheel and you kill someone, millions died because of this, not mentioning other long term effects of overdrinking and it's also considered normal and not a drug.

To sum up my point, 'drugs' are a social construct we shape as we want, narrow minded people think something is bad just because it's illegal avoiding to objectively and critically think about any of those 'drugs', I believe only drugs that cause physical addiction should be forbidden including cigarettes, however this is an impossible dream..
People are dumb and they will continue to poison themselves, so fuck it, it's their own body, let them do whatever the hell they want to do..

Looking for a signature campaign.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:20:31 PM

If allowed everywhere weapons and drugs, then the world will come to an end. Clearly the world is very dangerous for a normal person.

There is nothing in common between drugs and weapons. Also, the world has not come to an end in Portugal and Uruguay, despite the legalization of drugs. On the other hand, the incidence of violence is the most in those countries where even soft-drugs are illegal.
That's not true. Where there is drugs there is always crime and chaos. Any drug is addictive. What little alcohol addicted people? You acknowledge add to them and drug addicts? No, I am against legalization of any drugs.

There is crime and chaos where illegal drugs obtain, not drugs.

Alcohol was once illegal, remember prohibition and all the mafia bosses smuggling liquor?

Crime and guns have nothing to do with drugs, but with them being forbidden.

Their harmful effects are another thing.
Not true! Marijuana carries the same harm as tobacco and easy and everything else. Also causes exactly the same addictive as tobacco. Only after Smoking it affects consciousness, and therefore more harmful.

How we define what is a drug and what isn't is very... weird.
For example, tobacco creates physical addiction, it creates lung, throat and tongue cancer, millions die because of cigarettes and they're legal and widely considered 'normal' and something that isnt' a drug, while marijuana doesn't kill, doesn't create physical addiction and it's considered a drug by some.
Alcohol kills people, it makes you stutter, you can't walk if you drink too much, you sit behind the wheel and you kill someone, millions died because of this, not mentioning other long term effects of overdrinking and it's also considered normal and not a drug.

To sum up my point, 'drugs' are a social construct we shape as we want, narrow minded people think something is bad just because it's illegal avoiding to objectively and critically think about any of those 'drugs', I believe only drugs that cause physical addiction should be forbidden including cigarettes, however this is an impossible dream..
People are dumb and they will continue to poison themselves, so fuck it, it's their own body, let them do whatever the hell they want to do..

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:49:37 PM

alcohol is a drug of choice still and its legal to most countries including Philippines. in the home town of DUTERTE, drinking alcohol after 12midnight is already prohibited and a bunch of military officers will approach people in the bars telling its their last bottles.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

alcohol is a drug of choice still and its legal to most countries including Philippines. in the home town of DUTERTE, drinking alcohol after 12midnight is already prohibited and a bunch of military officers will approach people in the bars telling its their last bottles.
Unfortunately this is the case. I think that the problem with alcohol may be addressed solely to the education of children. If a person has interest, he will not waste time on alcohol.
SphynX18

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:08:47 PM

In time Philippines will be a drug-free country but it will take a lot of effort and hoping no more lives to lose. Death should not be an option. Let people have their chance to change. Not all people who died because of the war on drugs are all users or pushers. Some of the Authorities abused the power given to them by the President. Most of them just do their job without considering their actions. And because of the spike in numbers of deaths on this war and the reasons they provided Gov't can't blame some people doubting them.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:49:57 PM

In time Philippines will be a drug-free country but it will take a lot of effort and hoping no more lives to lose. Death should not be an option. Let people have their chance to change. Not all people who died because of the war on drugs are all users or pushers. Some of the Authorities abused the power given to them by the President. Most of them just do their job without considering their actions. And because of the spike in numbers of deaths on this war and the reasons they provided Gov't can't blame some people doubting them.
Somehow, I'm sure that it's not the police abusing their powers. Everything is done with the consent of the President. What the President doesn't know what is happening in his country? May he rot in hell!
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:06:43 PM

I agree with you. Unfortunately in this war affected not only drug dealers, but also innocent people. The government should not so brutally and without trial to kill all the people who are suspected of communion Drugs
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:13:25 PM

I agree with you. Unfortunately in this war affected not only drug dealers, but also innocent people. The government should not so brutally and without trial to kill all the people who are suspected of communion Drugs
The legal method is always long. Besides, it is not always possible to collect the necessary evidence. In the Philippines went the other way. They have simplified the task of staging terror.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

Apparently the people of the Philippines need their government to treat them like children.

They need Big Brother to tell them when to stop drinking, when to go to bed, how to wipe their ass, etc.

Can you imagine the military telling grown-ass people in Portugal it's time to stop drinking at midnight?   Grin

That's the difference between a civilized society made up of reasonably free adults and an authoritarian shithole of childlike savages ruled by a demagog.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:44:27 PM

He just kill all people who are involved in drug. You don't solve problems just to murder all who don't fit you ideally country in his eyes. A country without drugs don't exist it will always be part of the world.

You couldn't say that DU30 is the one who's killing drug addicts. Only 50% of those are proven that was killed during the drug raid. As far as i know as i quote it " Suspects tend to fight so the police operative should defend their self which is not a crime". It as also alleged that most of the extrajudicial killings were made by syndicates.
Wasn't he the guy who literally compared himself with hitler? He looks a tad bit crazy to me, not sure what is normal up there in Asia? Killing simple drug addicts seem a bit unreasonably to me aswell, but i have really no idea how bad the situation there is, i mean i am sure he says these things with a well-thought reason behind it. Basically killing your own civilians..

Yes, he was that person but a joke is a joke so people won't mind it aside from those critics from other countries. How bad the situation here? nope obviously we could start to walk on the road during midnight without thinking that anything bad could happen to us(well, lol we can't obviously do it because we already have curfew)
Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:09:43 AM

I know he can't do that, because he really hates drug and drug users.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:33:27 AM

I know learning is hard, but perhaps Duterte could avoid making the same mistakes as Mexico's failed militarization of their Drug War.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-quietly-marks-10-years-drug-war-032657648.html

Ten years after Mexican troops were unleashed against drug cartels, the country will mark the anniversary without fanfare on Sunday, with murders rising again and the military eager to return to barracks.

Even Defense Minister Salvador Cienfuegos agrees that troops do not belong in a law enforcement role.

"We didn't ask to be here. We don't like it. We didn't study how to chase criminals," Cienfuegos said on Thursday.

He said he would be the first to raise "not one, but two hands" in favor of returning troops to barracks.

Javier Oliva, a Mexican security expert at the London School of Economics, said "there is no strategy" and the troops are always one step behind.

"The stories are terrible. We no longer know where the state starts and crime ends," said Javier Sicilia, a poet-turned-activist who founded the Movement for Peace and Justice after his son was murdered in 2011.

Sicilia, who led peace caravans across Mexico and the United States, has lost faith in the government.

"We want them to step aside," he said. "There's nothing to ask to the state. It must be changed, refounded," he said.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:59:06 PM

I don't alcohol banned will be at 10pm coz when i was in 7/11 there not selling alcohol even your going to take it out Philippines is now different than the past few years Smiley and i love what philippines now i hope that our police men will not take advantage this kind of president to abuse their powers.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

I don't alcohol banned will be at 10pm coz when i was in 7/11 there not selling alcohol even your going to take it out Philippines is now different than the past few years Smiley and i love what philippines now i hope that our police men will not take advantage this kind of president to abuse their powers.

Yes, Changed really happens in Philippines in so may ways. Though changed may not happened overnight and some may resist, and sometimes changed is painful but I agree with you that it is totally different now.

Drug Free Philippines is very possible even to reduced it to some extent still it is very acceptable. We have a government that really cares the welfare of the people.

Open for Campaigns
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:57:16 AM

Change is really happening now in Philippines. One of my friend told me that he has a cousin who is a drug user foa a year. But when President Duterte became a president, his cousin is much responsible now. He do the household chores, planting some rootcrops and even going to church every sunday. His parent totally amaze in his behavior now and also thankful.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:18:17 AM

Yes alcohol are banned during 10 pm and to be resumed morning. We are also not allowed to go outside topless(this is a habit of a filipino guys) Anyways there are  resistance by now but it only means that there is really change happening right now
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:10:27 AM

Change is really happening now in Philippines. One of my friend told me that he has a cousin who is a drug user foa a year. But when President Duterte became a president, his cousin is much responsible now. He do the household chores, planting some rootcrops and even going to church every sunday. His parent totally amaze in his behavior now and also thankful.

If this story is indeed true, then this guy was one of the lucky ones. For 99% of the drug addicts, quitting drugs on their own is just impossible. Even among those who attend de-addiciton therapies, only some 20% to 30% stay away from drugs in the long term. 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:29:35 AM

Can the president of the Philippines can do it. Well I like what his doing in his campaign. It is very amazing program and very work program in the country. Many were discipline now because of him.
I think president rodrigo duterte can really change the philippines, I like their anti-drug campaign and I have seen many report about killing drug pusher I don't know if is ok but I think it's really need to do to eliminate all drug-users.

Douglazzz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:46:59 AM

In my own opinion, If Mr. President Rodrigo Duterte free or able the Drugs in the Philippines many users will use in the front of police station or maybe the police in the Philippines will use drugs and they think so either mentally ill, they will always thougt that their talking to an dangerous people so they easily get their gun and shoot him/her. Huh Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: