Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Firo (FIRO) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup  (Read 662390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lordbaltimore2

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:29:23 AM

roger ver invested in a bunch of other coins too, that does NOT make this project any more (or less) legit !
do not overthink that big name mentioned here

anon dev's have a terrible reputation in the Crypto scene after the last couple of years and u can not blame the community for giving u sh..t about it.
Any dev who is there to stay and proud of his project would do it under his real name, everything else is BS

the whole 'you can trust us' but we can not talk about it due to NDA's is pretty lame

"impressive' they got it out on a small budget ?
come on - fork and launch, how much can that cost ?
these days everybody thinks (or sais he thinks and needs) x thousand of BTC in an ICO to launch as suddenly it is sooooo expensive to run the network = BS
specially here , where it is a fork of another project
man man .... the crypto scene these days eh ....

Best thing I have read about ZCASH so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traspy

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:40:06 AM

Crazy: Zcahs have a bug on their "main features" after years of "testing" and "coding" and worth 1 btc each
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/zcash-bug-prevents-private-transactions-soon-after-launch/

Zcoin should be worth 5 btc each at this stage.  Wink
zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 985
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 06:45:30 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 07:31:50 PM by zcoinofficial

"impressive' they got it out on a small budget ?
come on - fork and launch, how much can that cost ?
these days everybody thinks (or sais he thinks and needs) x thousand of BTC in an ICO to launch as suddenly it is sooooo expensive to run the network = BS
specially here , where it is a fork of another project

Best thing I have read about ZCASH so far

Zcoin is not a fork of Zcash. Zcoin uses the Zerocoin paper while Zcash uses the Zerocash paper.

A quick comparison of the papers even if you're not technical would show you that they're very different.
Zerocoin: http://zerocoin.org/media/pdf/ZerocoinOakland.pdf
Zerocash: http://zerocash-project.org/media/pdf/zerocash-extended-20140518.pdf
Both these papers have common authors and Zerocash built on Zerocoin.

For more info: http://blog.zcoin.tech/zcoin-and-zcash/

Implementing an academic paper into a working implementation is not so simple. Why do you think Zcash took so long?

A previous post has also dealt with this: https://www.reddit.com/r/ZCoinProject/comments/59tefn/zcoin_is_not_a_zcash_fork_get_it_right/

anon dev's have a terrible reputation in the Crypto scene after the last couple of years and u can not blame the community for giving u sh..t about it.
Any dev who is there to stay and proud of his project would do it under his real name, everything else is BS

I don't know why you say Zcoin has anon devs. They're pretty clear in their website who they are. Poramin Insom and Gary Le.

https://zcoin.io/about/

man man .... the crypto scene these days eh ....

Indeed.
Examine the source information instead of relying on third party postings. The source information has been provided to you above.

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:42:57 AM

Poloniex require interest from market before add.
If zcoin prove it's volume on top of bittrex for some weeks, they will add for sure.

But, zcoin need volume.
Current volume market on bittrex:

ZEC
CLUB
EBST
NLG
NAV
DASH
ETH
LSK
WOX
WAVES
STRAT
XMR
START
ZCOIN

Quite false hype information talking about poloniex interest if first zcoin will not achive more volume on market. Exchanges first listing rules is "volume"

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:58:26 AM

If zcoin prove it's volume on top of bittrex for some weeks, they will add for sure.

But, zcoin need volume.

ZEC
CLUB
EBST
NLG
NAV
DASH
ETH
LSK
WOX
WAVES
STRAT
XMR
START
ZCOIN

Quite false hype information talking about poloniex interest if first zcoin will not achive more volume on market. Exchanges first listing rules is "volume"

Polo has added several coins in the past, which didn't stand out because they had high volume. Stop spreading misinformation as if you were knowledgable. Volume doesn't hurt, but it's not the deciding factor according to past additions.

zcoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 985
Merit: 268

Firo (FIRO)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 09:20:18 AM

But, zcoin need volume.

ZEC
CLUB
EBST
NLG
NAV
DASH
ETH
LSK
WOX
WAVES
STRAT
XMR
START
ZCOIN

The official stand is that we are continuing to work on it and some people have agreed to help out however we have not made any statement on whether it will be added or not although of course we remain positive.

Volume has only recently tapered off and it was holding close to 100 BTC volume daily (and not even during the 'hype' phase). Even when it was on Nova exchange, volume was pretty healthy.

Many people have questioned on "What's the status of listing and why aren't u doing anything for Poloniex?" hence the answer above.

Firo: Implementing Lelantustechnology for financial privacy
firo.org
BCT | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:01:38 AM

ZCASH was added to polo and bittrex on the same day the first coin appeared, so what are we talking about??
Money talks, dogs bark.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:14:47 AM

ZCASH was added to polo and bittrex on the same day the first coin appeared, so what are we talking about??
Money talks, dogs bark.

Exactly. First they check volume.
After they check development. And it's missing on zcoin.
There is a roadmap with nothing so "innovative" for next 5-6 month.

Probably poloniex will reconsider zcoin next 6 month, when and if mtp will be added to zcoin.

Until then there is no reason to add zcoin to poloniex. Low volume, no roadmap for at east 2 month.
Polo will not add coin cause there is a new website. loool
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 10:23:22 AM

Money talks, dogs bark.

Probably poloniex will reconsider zcoin next 6 month, when and if mtp will be added to zcoin.

Until then there is no reason to add zcoin to poloniex. Low volume, no roadmap for at east 2 month.

Have u seen the volume before Zcash....I guess no

About development.. This has been in development for more than 1 year even before Zcash.

Can you show me the roadmap of Zcash...

Clear your facts before posting crap....

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
jeremy grol

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:39:03 AM

Money talks, dogs bark.

About development.. This has been in development for more than 1 year even before Zcash.

True,

chech zcash github and zcoin github.
Zcon github got no update since 10 days (only a crap bullshit page with next 2 monnth,next 5 month,next 10 month)
Zcash got dozens code update every day. Those are facts, not words.

Both zcoin and zcash got thousands usd daily form their 20% premine for development.

Where is gary? He was so active at beginning, after he drained 3 zcoin addresses he wrote "i will be busy in real life for next couple of weeks".
Sounds legit. Lambo and jacuzzi need time to be bought and chose.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:39:46 AM

Money talks, dogs bark.

Wonder why you are avoiding to answer comments that point out flaws in your logic you tool.

How much do they pay you for shitposting?

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 12:26:26 PM by traumschiff

Money talks, dogs bark.

True,

chech zcash github and zcoin github.
Zcon github got no update since 10 days (only a crap bullshit page with next 2 monnth,next 5 month,next 10 month)
Zcash got dozens code update every day. Those are facts, not words.

Both zcoin and zcash got thousands usd daily form their 20% premine for development.

Quantity doesn't equal quality, coding can't be measured by lines written. A more bugged software needs more coding to fix.

Unreal how much garbage comes from your mouth.

This probably needed a few lines of code aswell: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/zcash-bug-prevents-private-transactions-soon-after-launch/

And the constant stuck payments on ZEC Pools aswell I guess.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:44:07 AM

Money talks, dogs bark.

You have literally no clue what Poloniex checks, unlike you I have actually known an ex Polo wallet admin for a long enough time and it's really not that simple as "needs volume". So many coins have been added without constant EVEN MEDIOCRE volume.

I like how you keep spamming bullshit comments while acting knowledged.

Edit: Looking back at your comment history now it's pretty clear what your aim is here. Hope no one takes you seriously though.

jeremy grol

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

Money talks, dogs bark.

You have literally no clue what Poloniex checks, unlike you I have actually known an ex Polo wallet admin for a long enough time and it's really not that simple as "needs volume". So many coins have been added without constant EVEN MEDIOCRE volume.

I'm running a private zcoin pool.
Every 2 days i need to restart cause memory required is going to be every day higher!!
This algo is broken!!
Mark my words. Zcoin will not survive with this algo for next 30 days.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:54:01 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 01:15:54 PM by traumschiff

Money talks, dogs bark.

Every 2 days i need to restart cause memory required is going to be every day higher!!
This algo is broken!!

Suprnova has all the hash, who is mining on your so called private pool? You with a gameboy?

Also ocminer (suprnova pool op) was already contacted with an offer on help (fix). It was stated on slack.

Anything else you can bullshit over? You really should know when to stop, I responded to every comment you made and instead of trying to challenge it you just hop on another "issue", which got answered aswell. Feel like you are doing the textbook trolling 101, again I would ask anyone reading this to look up his comment history. Not everyone will believe your trolling, specially when it's not backed up with anything.

St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

Money talks, dogs bark.

This algo is broken!!

Suprnova has all the hash, who is mining on your so called private pool? You with a gameboy?

Also ocminer (suprnova pool op) was already contacted with an offer on help (fix or whatever). It was stated on slack.

Anything else you can bullshit over? You really should know when to stop, I responded to every comment you made and instead of trying to challenge it you just hop on another "issue", which got answered aswell. Feel like you are doing the textbook trolling 101, again I would ask anyone reading this to look up his comment history. Not everyone will believe your trolling, specially when it's not backed up with anything.

Seriously? People who point out legit issues are "trolls"??

Devs are currently rolling in cash on this coin and cannot even be bothered to show up in the thread, fix the OP, do any marketing. Oh wait a minute, they ran a Reddit ad. That was genius.

Do the math on what 20%  is so far, then ask yourself where is the community manager? Where are the demo videos, where are the use cases?

Lambo baby. Go get'er Gary, this scam is on autopilot.
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:24:28 PM

Will need to improve the layout of this coin. Technical specs are of brilliance, execution of its cover quite poor. There is a lot of room for improvement, hope we can tackle this problem as soon as possible.

Invest in your future.
traspy

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:29:27 PM

Money talks, dogs bark.

This algo is broken!!

Also ocminer (suprnova pool op) was already contacted with an offer on help (fix or whatever). It was stated on slack.

Seriously? People who point out legit issues are "trolls"??

Devs are currently rolling in cash on this coin and cannot even be bothered to show up in the thread, fix the OP, do any marketing. Oh wait a minute, they ran a Reddit ad. That was genius.

Do the math on what 20%  is so far, then ask yourself where is the community manager? Where are the demo videos, where are the use cases?

Lambo baby. Go get'er Gary, this scam is on autopilot.

Poramin and gary scammed again community.
Next one please.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:20:26 PM

Thats why i am not a fan of Cpu only algos

Means Botnets Choice and that means constant Sellpressure from "free" Coins.
I bet botnet guys where hoarding for the Zcash Release and then they dumped it to shit over the BTC run.

Considering real mining Efforts, Momentum and poor Blockrewards this should be arround 40-50$.
That Red Candle of unloads (very likely from Botnets) killed it for now imo.

traspy

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 01:23:30 PM

I have read on slack poramin 2 days ago got metting with a professor about mtp.
And? loooooolllll
Disappear? no info, no answers. nothing. He didn't find time to post about that meeeting?

Wait a minute. poramin,show proof about that meeting,pics,professors name.
Oh wait again, answers will be "no". it's an anon professor, from an anon university.
Mystery and top secret meetings. lol
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: