Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX]  (Read 3426872 times)
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

Christian, please -- and this isn't completely related with coin mining -- if you have direct contact with Nvidia and Maxwell chip has indeed an ARM CPU, tell them to add an USB interface (or supply a separate USB hub that links to the first few PCI-e pins) and allow standalone operation. No motherboard, no Intel/AMD CPUs, no 4gb system RAM, no Windows. Just plug the PSU PCI-e power pins and the card boots ARM Linux from a connect usb pendrive

I'd like to add a bit to this request.  Could we also see a parallel port added to the video card.  If i'm going to run Linux, I'm going to need to print.  

Ethernet port would be logical as well, so I can connect to the internet.

Maybe a few sata ports, so I can connect storage harddrives too.  If this is going to run an OS, it should allow me the ability to have decent storage, at a decent speed.  Sata is way faster than usb, even usb3.

And lastly audio output.  Both digital and analog.
Get lost. In this thread and forum, we're not talking about "videocards" but mining devices.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
linuxbman

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:49:46 PM

Christian, please -- and this isn't completely related with coin mining -- if you have direct contact with Nvidia and Maxwell chip has indeed an ARM CPU, tell them to add an USB interface (or supply a separate USB hub that links to the first few PCI-e pins) and allow standalone operation. No motherboard, no Intel/AMD CPUs, no 4gb system RAM, no Windows. Just plug the PSU PCI-e power pins and the card boots ARM Linux from a connect usb pendrive

I'd like to add a bit to this request.  Could we also see a parallel port added to the video card.  If i'm going to run Linux, I'm going to need to print.  

Maybe a few sata ports, so I can connect storage harddrives too.  If this is going to run an OS, it should allow me the ability to have decent storage, at a decent speed.  Sata is way faster than usb, even usb3.

Get lost. In this thread and forum, we're not talking about "videocards" but mining devices.

Except you're talking about a video card.  Last I checked, we were mining with cudaminer on....video cards.  Maxwell is the architecture of a GPU, on a video card.  Nvidia don't make mining devices.  They make video cards.

My post was a joke, so calm down.  You're asking Nvidia to turn their *gasp* video card into a standalone computer.  I found it funny you were requesting a company add USB ports to a *gasp* video card.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

Except you're talking about a video card.  Last I checked, we were mining with cudaminer on....video cards.  Maxwell is the architecture of a GPU, on a video card.  Nvidia don't make mining devices.  They make video cards.

My post was a joke, so calm down.  You're asking Nvidia to turn their *gasp* video card into a standalone computer.  I found it funny you were requesting a company add USB ports to a *gasp* video card.
No, cudaminer runs on more than videocards, for example the Tesla supercomputing PCI-e cards.

Read this thread a few pages back! Nvidia is interested in feedback from coin miners.

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.msg5103964#msg5103964

Anyone here in my thread mining not just for fun, but seriously for profit as well?  Having a farm of AMD cards in your garage or basement?

nVidia is looking to get in touch with miners to interview them about their expectations for mining related products.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

Except you're talking about a video card.  Last I checked, we were mining with cudaminer on....video cards.  Maxwell is the architecture of a GPU, on a video card.  Nvidia don't make mining devices.  They make video cards.

My post was a joke, so calm down.  You're asking Nvidia to turn their *gasp* video card into a standalone computer.  I found it funny you were requesting a company add USB ports to a *gasp* video card.
No, cudaminer runs on more than videocards, for example the Tesla supercomputing PCI-e cards.

Read this thread a few pages back! Nvidia is interested in feedback from coin miners.

This, it's a valid request...it would turn them into scrypt-jane asics :p
I'd buy 999999999 of em.
Veldaban

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:23:45 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 07:39:36 PM by Veldaban

Except you're talking about a video card.  Last I checked, we were mining with cudaminer on....video cards.  Maxwell is the architecture of a GPU, on a video card.  Nvidia don't make mining devices.  They make video cards.

My post was a joke, so calm down.  You're asking Nvidia to turn their *gasp* video card into a standalone computer.  I found it funny you were requesting a company add USB ports to a *gasp* video card.

This, it's a valid request...it would turn them into scrypt-jane asics :p
I'd buy 999999999 of em.

It seems to me that what we would really like from NVIDIA is something like this:

Single-board computer with room for e.g. 8 CUDA processors, a central ARM (?) CPU with a suitable amount of memory, a basic upgradable BIOS allowing external communication through USB and SATA for example and with enough functions to allow a basic Linux to run, physical layout allowing serious cooling.

A seriously competitive price point.

A socket structure allowing upgrading? This could be a dedicated ASIC-killer based on interchangeable algorithm-specific CUDA units. I can see a lot of money in this (stops writing and phones patent lawyer).
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 07:43:23 PM

A seriously competitive price point.

A socket structure allowing upgrading? This could be a dedicated ASIC-killer based on interchangeable algorithm-specific CUDA units. I can see a lot of money in this (stops writing and phones patent lawyer).

[/quote]
A competitive price is not what qualifies best nvidia... (especially if there is no competition...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ManIkWeet

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:00:43 PM

We all know what is desired for mining:
Code:
Low power usage
Low temperature
Cheap
Multiplicity: Stack as much cards on ONE board.

Now what you guys are asking, a card with its own USB ports and ARM processor, is stupid.
That means for 10 cards you need 10 USB drives with 10 Linux installations, 10 network connections and 10 power supplies.
Not to forget to mention that the card gets more expensive because of the added logic.

BTC donations: 18fw6ZjYkN7xNxfVWbsRmBvD6jBAChRQVn (thanks!)
cbuchner1 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:48:56 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 09:04:42 PM by cbuchner1

So my 3 ASUS ROG MARS cards with 2 GTX 760 chips on one PCB arrived.

Album link here!

Some impressions:
-cool red blinking MARS logo on top. Even cooler than the GTX 780 TI's.
-nice metal back plates, but the plates do take space and so the air convection in the narrow space between adjacent cards is degraded.
-nvidia-smi under Linux (hacked with nvml_fix) shows a TDP limit of 214W per GPU. REALLY?! That's then 428 W per card.

I am currently having some thermal issues with the cards not receiving enough air. Some of the fans run 100% and the GPUs still show 98 deg C.
And this is with Yacoin which doesn't max out the TDP fully Wink

When I forgot to remove some plastic protective cover from the back plates, it got sucked into the fan of the adjacent boards.
I had to cut the power immediately to clean up this mess...

Power draw seems to be 900W when mining near 20 kHash/s.

Christian

deepv0id

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:09:22 PM

Album link here!

Some impressions:
-nice metal back plates, but the plates do take space and so the air convection in the narrow space between adjacent cards is degraded.
-nvidia-smi under Linux (hacked with nvml_fix) shows a TDP limit of 214W per GPU. REALLY?! That's then 428 W per card.

Christian

congratulations on cool hot acquisition! =)
deepv0id

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:17:24 PM

A Complete Idiot’s Guide to Getting Started Maxcoin Mining… - http://www.novelchoices.com/
LoL
shadypepe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:19:36 PM

Album link here!

Some impressions:

I am currently having some thermal issues with the cards not receiving enough air. Some of the fans run 100% and the GPUs still show 98 deg C.

When I forgot to remove some plastic protective cover from the back plates, it got sucked into the fan of the adjacent boards.

Christian

can you play crysis though? kidding haha looks very good, lets hope you break even soon!

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
ManIkWeet

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:38:38 PM

Album link here!

Some impressions:

Christian
Were you so exited about the cards that you didn't notice the big warning text on the back? Tongue
Congratulations on getting it running!
Hope you get amazing results Cheesy

BTC donations: 18fw6ZjYkN7xNxfVWbsRmBvD6jBAChRQVn (thanks!)
ollyweg

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:55:21 PM

Christian

Sorry pal, but i´m not surprised!
I´ve got:
1x GTX 660Ti with standard (reference) cooler
1x r9 280x with one of those dual-fan ""coolers""  Huh  (like the ones those asus rog mars have)
both of them installed in my normal computer case.

It never had any trouble with temperatures with just my nvidia card.
But when I installed my r9 280x, suddenly BOTH cards were running way too hot, my 280x didn´t even use its full clock.
I noticed that the reference cooler managed to get tons of hot air out of my case, however my other card was just "feeding" all its heat into my nvidia card.

Personally, i solved this by buying a watercooler for the 280X Cheesy
Now i can overclock my 660Ti by about 30% (1215Mhz)! without getting really bad temps.
(yes the one with the standard nvidia cooler!)
Of course I could oc my 280X really good now but since cgminer is stupid, i haven´t tried that.

Conclusion: NEVER buy a video card with those stupid two-fan coolers!
They may be a bit more quiet if it´s your only card in the system, but as soon as you have a second card, you´re gonna hate them.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 10:43:40 PM

Christian

Sorry pal, but i´m not surprised!
I´ve got:
1x GTX 660Ti with standard (reference) cooler
1x r9 280x with one of those dual-fan ""coolers""  Huh  (like the ones those asus rog mars have)
both of them installed in my normal computer case.

It never had any trouble with temperatures with just my nvidia card.
But when I installed my r9 280x, suddenly BOTH cards were running way too hot, my 280x didn´t even use its full clock.
I noticed that the reference cooler managed to get tons of hot air out of my case, however my other card was just "feeding" all its heat into my nvidia card.

Personally, i solved this by buying a watercooler for the 280X Cheesy
Now i can overclock my 660Ti by about 30% (1215Mhz)! without getting really bad temps.
(yes the one with the standard nvidia cooler!)
Of course I could oc my 280X really good now but since cgminer is stupid, i haven´t tried that.

Conclusion: NEVER buy a video card with those stupid two-fan coolers!
They may be a bit more quiet if it´s your only card in the system, but as soon as you have a second card, you´re gonna hate them.

agree 100%... Did the experience yesterday with my new R9-290x twin frozr... alone in the computer pretty cool (and silent too) but if I bring the 780ti it gets complicated pretty fast...
I didn't realize when buying that there wasn't any exhaust... so basically the fans just blow air over the cooler (and in the rest of the case... since it has no way to exit the case... )

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
archtme

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:53:04 PM

Anyone mining yacoin with gtx 660? Looking for .bat settings
Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:55:33 PM

We all know what is desired for mining:
Code:
Low power usage
Low temperature
Cheap
Multiplicity: Stack as much cards on ONE board.

Now what you guys are asking, a card with its own USB ports and ARM processor, is stupid.
That means for 10 cards you need 10 USB drives with 10 Linux installations, 10 network connections and 10 power supplies.
Not to forget to mention that the card gets more expensive because of the added logic.
Dude, give it a rest.  Maxwell chips, Nvidia Series 8 (including the test-the-waters GTX750 and GTX750Ti) are already ARM processors. Furthermore, an external addon PCI-e to USB-Hub is what it is... optional. It only adds to the cost of the ones that choose to buy it for mining or otherwise standalone operation. You get the potential of an hub, right?

Then, your 10 power supplies is obviously nonsense. You need ONE or TWO PCI-e power connectors. You need how many PSUs if each offers 8, 10, 12+ PCI-e power connectors?

Nevermind...

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cad_cdn

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:02:27 PM

anyone using newer lenovo laptops and mining?
I have 2 separate models;
quadro k1100 and gt620, both having problems being seen by cudaminer

Latest drivers installed but these are a mixture of oem. The nvidia website drivers are the oem drivers. (already installed)

thx

col_oddball

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:09:20 PM

Cudaminer issue

If I mine @ 1gh.com and the stratum difficulty changes cudaminer will not produce anymore work

Code:
C:\Users\oddball\Desktop\lite_coin_mining\cudaminer-2014-02-09\cudaminer-2014-02-09
\x64>cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -H 2 -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u
<blank> -p x -d 0 -i 1  -l K1344x32 -C 1 -m 1 -L 128
-D
           *** CudaMiner for nVidia GPUs by Christian Buchner ***
                     This is version 2014-02-09 (beta)
        based on pooler-cpuminer 2.3.2 (c) 2010 Jeff Garzik, 2012 pooler
            Cuda additions Copyright 2013,2014 Christian Buchner
          LTC donation address: LKS1WDKGED647msBQfLBHV3Ls8sveGncnm
          BTC donation address: 16hJF5mceSojnTD3ZTUDqdRhDyPJzoRakM
          YAC donation address: Y87sptDEcpLkLeAuex6qZioDbvy1qXZEj4
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] 1 miner threads started, using 'keccak' algorithm.
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Stratum session id: 470700051
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Stratum difficulty set to 31.9995
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] DEBUG: job_id='1392504837 9070' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff005
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670 with compute capability 3.0
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: interactive: 1, tex-cache: 1D, single-alloc: 1
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: 32 hashes / 0.0 MB per warp.
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: Launch config 'K1344x32' requires too much memory!

[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: using launch configuration K1344x32
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 68809 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:39] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000007a6d4d63704a3b26a6b5a98f6a231bf127eb4af767dac4a85289474a8
Target: 0000000800000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[2014-02-15 14:54:39] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120634 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:40] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 120634 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] Stratum difficulty set to 32
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: job_id='1392504889 9072' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff039
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000006ede9da38994ee4b20f9ca416e74bb3c24601a8857b5be2bd4fd7b3c9
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121442 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: stale work detected, discarding
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000001d8329eac2fc14fc4b84d5ac448a1ae6ce1a6c6e7a80c592d15d476be
Target: 00000007fff80000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121410 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] accepted: 2/2 (100.00%), 121410 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:06] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000001ff7fdb3841583f6b32bb1615f3a7a667bf0dce8ccabb23bca4d20280
[2014-02-15 14:55:06] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121019 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:07] accepted: 3/3 (100.00%), 121019 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002dbfd4a8e48238dcde7048a3b55956a0da2ba3498b2d30a89c2afdd17
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121076 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] accepted: 4/4 (100.00%), 121076 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:15] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   000000000f76ecec1facd68b3b877c541a0c4cb5ddea0b1d6caf935fab345e30
[2014-02-15 14:55:15] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120444 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] DEBUG: job_id='1392504915 9074' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff053
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] accepted: 4/5 (80.00%), 120444 khash/s (booooo)
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] DEBUG: reject reason: stale-work
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   0000000353044e6dd267b30cff8a9720219c189c30888983320da885e2d05882
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 119971 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] DEBUG: stale work detected, discarding
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   000000066b13ffbc4c05f620744b3559fe521697a4155082752e0ec304f5d814
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120934 khash/s
Hash:   00000003ac074f703972e8754f4ac37afdffaad61f90ac7c3e1ad9cb87ee25d5
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 108360 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] accepted: 5/6 (83.33%), 108360 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] accepted: 6/7 (85.71%), 108360 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:27] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002adfdb539628e4d129c7e3b53ce84bd34991015f8d68a5211d4b89ff2
[2014-02-15 14:55:27] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120965 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:28] accepted: 7/8 (87.50%), 120965 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000006e7e29b4014997d67b9141596514552b45865d246193d449e1b0bbdb9
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120131 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] accepted: 8/9 (88.89%), 120131 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002eb9e64a9af1fbe77df18d09645fe8a0530c7ce7ea716f811a19cc3f3
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121701 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] accepted: 9/10 (90.00%), 121701 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   0000000027022ea3b867c3b1eca7796c2ce783852ef9c3f4bb701b3c30b9313c
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120221 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] accepted: 10/11 (90.91%), 120221 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:52] Stratum difficulty set to 46
[2014-02-15 14:55:52] DEBUG: job_id='1392504951 9076' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff077
[2014-02-15 14:56:33] DEBUG: job_id='1392504992 9078' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0a0
[2014-02-15 14:57:10] Stratum difficulty set to 32
[2014-02-15 14:57:10] DEBUG: job_id='1392505029 9080' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0c5
[2014-02-15 14:57:47] DEBUG: job_id='1392505067 9082' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0eb
[2014-02-15 14:58:11] DEBUG: job_id='1392505090 9084' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff102

I can mine other sites ok like max.smalltimeminer.com or http://dwarfpool.com

thanks Oddball
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 11:59:26 PM

Cudaminer issue

If I mine @ 1gh.com and the stratum difficulty changes cudaminer will not produce anymore work

Code:
C:\Users\oddball\Desktop\lite_coin_mining\cudaminer-2014-02-09\cudaminer-2014-02-09
\x64>cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -H 2 -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u
<blank> -p x -d 0 -i 1  -l K1344x32 -C 1 -m 1 -L 128
-D
           *** CudaMiner for nVidia GPUs by Christian Buchner ***
                     This is version 2014-02-09 (beta)
        based on pooler-cpuminer 2.3.2 (c) 2010 Jeff Garzik, 2012 pooler
            Cuda additions Copyright 2013,2014 Christian Buchner
          LTC donation address: LKS1WDKGED647msBQfLBHV3Ls8sveGncnm
          BTC donation address: 16hJF5mceSojnTD3ZTUDqdRhDyPJzoRakM
          YAC donation address: Y87sptDEcpLkLeAuex6qZioDbvy1qXZEj4
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] 1 miner threads started, using 'keccak' algorithm.
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Stratum session id: 470700051
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] Stratum difficulty set to 31.9995
[2014-02-15 14:54:30] DEBUG: job_id='1392504837 9070' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff005
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670 with compute capability 3.0
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: interactive: 1, tex-cache: 1D, single-alloc: 1
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: 32 hashes / 0.0 MB per warp.
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: Launch config 'K1344x32' requires too much memory!

[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: using launch configuration K1344x32
[2014-02-15 14:54:31] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 68809 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:39] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000007a6d4d63704a3b26a6b5a98f6a231bf127eb4af767dac4a85289474a8
[2014-02-15 14:54:39] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120634 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:40] accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), 120634 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] Stratum difficulty set to 32
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: job_id='1392504889 9072' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff039
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000006ede9da38994ee4b20f9ca416e74bb3c24601a8857b5be2bd4fd7b3c9
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121442 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:54:50] DEBUG: stale work detected, discarding
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000001d8329eac2fc14fc4b84d5ac448a1ae6ce1a6c6e7a80c592d15d476be
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121410 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:04] accepted: 2/2 (100.00%), 121410 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:06] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000001ff7fdb3841583f6b32bb1615f3a7a667bf0dce8ccabb23bca4d20280
[2014-02-15 14:55:06] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121019 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:07] accepted: 3/3 (100.00%), 121019 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002dbfd4a8e48238dcde7048a3b55956a0da2ba3498b2d30a89c2afdd17
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121076 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:13] accepted: 4/4 (100.00%), 121076 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:15] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   000000000f76ecec1facd68b3b877c541a0c4cb5ddea0b1d6caf935fab345e30
[2014-02-15 14:55:15] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120444 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] DEBUG: job_id='1392504915 9074' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff053
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] accepted: 4/5 (80.00%), 120444 khash/s (booooo)
[2014-02-15 14:55:16] DEBUG: reject reason: stale-work
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   0000000353044e6dd267b30cff8a9720219c189c30888983320da885e2d05882
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 119971 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:17] DEBUG: stale work detected, discarding
Hash:   000000066b13ffbc4c05f620744b3559fe521697a4155082752e0ec304f5d814
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120934 khash/s
Hash:   00000003ac074f703972e8754f4ac37afdffaad61f90ac7c3e1ad9cb87ee25d5
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 108360 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] accepted: 5/6 (83.33%), 108360 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:21] accepted: 6/7 (85.71%), 108360 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:27] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002adfdb539628e4d129c7e3b53ce84bd34991015f8d68a5211d4b89ff2
[2014-02-15 14:55:27] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120965 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:28] accepted: 7/8 (87.50%), 120965 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000006e7e29b4014997d67b9141596514552b45865d246193d449e1b0bbdb9
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120131 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:29] accepted: 8/9 (88.89%), 120131 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   00000002eb9e64a9af1fbe77df18d09645fe8a0530c7ce7ea716f811a19cc3f3
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 121701 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:41] accepted: 9/10 (90.00%), 121701 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] DEBUG: hash <= target
Hash:   0000000027022ea3b867c3b1eca7796c2ce783852ef9c3f4bb701b3c30b9313c
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] GPU #0: GeForce GTX 670, 120221 khash/s
[2014-02-15 14:55:43] accepted: 10/11 (90.91%), 120221 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-02-15 14:55:52] Stratum difficulty set to 46
[2014-02-15 14:55:52] DEBUG: job_id='1392504951 9076' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff077
[2014-02-15 14:56:33] DEBUG: job_id='1392504992 9078' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0a0
[2014-02-15 14:57:10] Stratum difficulty set to 32
[2014-02-15 14:57:10] DEBUG: job_id='1392505029 9080' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0c5
[2014-02-15 14:57:47] DEBUG: job_id='1392505067 9082' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff0eb
[2014-02-15 14:58:11] DEBUG: job_id='1392505090 9084' extranonce2=00000000 ntime
=52fff102

I can mine other sites ok like max.smalltimeminer.com or http://dwarfpool.com

thanks Oddball
It's not really a cudaminer issue rather a pool issue.
The best thing to do is to restart cudaminer

djm34 facebook page
bacon_wrangler

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:59:53 PM

Album link here!

Some impressions:

Christian

Wow, those are packed in there tight! Time for some risers, so you can spread them out a bit!
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 1135 »
  Print  

Jump to: