Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it?  (Read 36130 times)
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

This coin seems to me not to be undervalued at the present time. But, as life shows us, everything can change very quickly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

If you want  to invest into a good privacy coin , you should get into ZEN (Zencash). They just started running secure master nodes.

Thanks for the advice, mate. Given that ZCash is sort of premined (due to the founder's reward), I don't think that it will rise that much in value over the long-term. There are other good coins out there which have adopted ZEC's underlying technology, with some added features. This Zencash you've mentioned by the way, looks interesting as it will make use of masternodes to further increase its privacy.

Combining Zero Knowledge Proofs along with masternodes is extremely ideal towards increasing user privacy in a safe and secure way. Better off, most altcoins which make use of ZEC's technology don't have a founder's reward, making the mining process a fair one. Which means that ZCash will have a hard time trying to compete with these coins, as they bring new and exciting features at a faster rate than the former. Only time will tell if ZEC can keep up with innovation and development over the long-term. Just my opinion Smiley
Does this mean one should go for ZEN orther than Zcash. I also want to be clarified on something about the pre mine and founders reward. Does the pre mine mean they have possession of a large number of tokens in their control and can decide to dump it on the market at any given point in time or what exactly does the pre mine has that it's really this bad for the company?
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

This coin seems to me not to be undervalued at the present time. But, as life shows us, everything can change very quickly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news.

Agree. Both positive and negative news can impact any cryptocurrency's value within a short period of time. While ZCash's value has been increasing slowly, it has remained relatively stable over the past months. It may not be undervalued right now, but it can become much more valuable in the long term as it continues to grow in development and innovation.

Still, in crypto land, anything can happen, so it would be wise to follow the charts every day, and read the news thoroughly to avoid making mistakes when buying or selling ZCash. Just my thoughts Grin

Does this mean one should go for ZEN orther than Zcash. I also want to be clarified on something about the pre mine and founders reward. Does the pre mine mean they have possession of a large number of tokens in their control and can decide to dump it on the market at any given point in time or what exactly does the pre mine has that it's really this bad for the company?

While it is up to you to make a research on which ZK-SNARK based coin is best, in my own opinion, Zencash and Zcoin may be the most viable options to invest into today. When there is a premine, creators of the coin can decide to dump it on the exchanges causing a negative effect over the cryptocurrency's value in the long term. They would have possession of a large number of tokens within their control and they can decide to either make the project grow, or destroy it by dumping all the coins. In the case of founder's reward, it works like the premine with the only difference that all of the miner's earnings on the network would become "taxed" and that "tax" goes to the creators of the coin. Then they can decide to either make the coin succeed or simply fail.

That is why it is best to choose coins which have the same underlying technology as ZCash, but without the founder’s reward or premine. Hope this helps. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

Zcash has great potential. I think in 2018 the coin will only grow! I always plan to have some zcash on my portfolio.
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

might over take BTC

https://www.coindesk.com/upside-break-on-the-way-zcash-eyes-gains-against-bitcoin/

worldtraveller
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

I can agree that Zcash has a great potential to be among the top 10 in the ranking, but it is silent, now we can understand that it is losing market or is the time to invest and wait to go to the moon, another factor that we can take into consideration is the sudden change of the market, everything is very fast ,coins are reborn, currencies are returning to gain space, ie the old coins are growing in the market we must observe the trajectory, for a definitive analysis of Zcash.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I can agree that Zcash has a great potential to be among the top 10 in the ranking, but it is silent, now we can understand that it is losing market or is the time to invest and wait to go to the moon, another factor that we can take into consideration is the sudden change of the market, everything is very fast ,coins are reborn, currencies are returning to gain space, ie the old coins are growing in the market we must observe the trajectory, for a definitive analysis of Zcash.

Yes. ZCash can become more valuable than what it is right now over the long term. It has been slow in many things such as development, and price rise, but it has managed to remain stable in the cryptocurrency markets. Sometimes being slow is the best way to go towards ensuring a safe trajectory of any cryptocurrency project.

I've been closely watching ZEC over the past months since it was launched, and it has gone a long way to become what it is right now. Of course, it needs more innovation, as it lacks a user-friendly wallet which limits its ability to become used in the mainstream world. ZCash has all the goodies of Bitcoin with added privacy, so it has a huge potential to become one of the best altcoins in existence.

Besides that, ZCash has managed to gather the attention of other altcoins, as new forks have emerged with ZEC's privacy technology and some extra features. ZClassic, Zcoin, Komodo, Kurrent, and most recently, PIVX have all adopted Zero-Knowledge Proofs making them extremely anonymous cryptocurrencies (if users make use of their optional privacy features)

Nevertheless, now that cryptocurrency prices have started to decline, it would be best to grab a stake of ZCash while its cheap. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

I can't believe that nobody seems to be put off by the fact that there's absolutely no way to verify how many coins are actually in circulation.  Sure, the "founders" supposedly destroyed the master keys when they launched ZEC, but we have no way to verify that they didn't write them down before doing so.  Plus, if someone found a flaw to create an unlimited supply of coins, would they even tell anyone?  Because of that, I see absolutely no use in this coin or any of the others that are based on it.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

As of today, ZCash is way below the price it had since launch. In this sense, it could be considered undervalued as it has not even reached above the initial prices. Of course, ZEC has been quite slow with development and innovation, but I believe that soon it might rise in value exponentially when all of the crypto market starts to gain traction.

Despite everything, as you've said earlier, everything can change quickly. Especially in crypto land, any cryptocurrency can become extremely valuable and then become worthless within a short time frame. Since they're extremely volatile, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. But, as we follow the news, we could have an idea whenever it is the perfect time to invest into a specific cryptocurrency or not.

Given that there has been a rise in the number of ZEC clones lately, there are now varieties of coins that deliver ZCash's tried and tested technology, along with some extra features. It is only a matter of time before the competition becomes fierce, and other ZEC based coins take the lead.

Nevertheless, since ZEC has been rising in price slowly, it wouldn't hurt to invest into it for the long term. Things could get interesting in the future, if ZCash enforces shielded transactions by default, and people start using this feature with more depth. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Zcash is an open sourced comparatively newly launched crypto currency, its secured, offers  privacy and selective transparency.

However, commenting on its worthiness for investment is tough. So far it’s not sure shot bet for good profits. Though, investors are getting founder rewards, but according to me, investment to Zcash should be to the tune of 10-15% of the total investment.

Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:49 AM

Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards Lips sealed Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Based on your opinions that the founders really does sounds so fishy says that you shouldn't in something like that because the reputation risk of the developer is that high and the probability that the return on our investment is very low which is why it could not be considered as a coins worth investing for trust your instincts sir.

_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

$5941.80 < that's the price of zcash ATH

if you really follow zooko closely he said trillions coming into this space
_nur

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards Lips sealed Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.

you must be new ethereum was 17% premined
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Zcash should dominate the privacy-centric cryptocurrency space within a few years.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Zcash is an open sourced comparatively newly launched crypto currency, its secured, offers  privacy and selective transparency.

However, commenting on its worthiness for investment is tough. So far it’s not sure shot bet for good profits. Though, investors are getting founder rewards, but according to me, investment to Zcash should be to the tune of 10-15% of the total investment.

Yes, there’s a great team standing behind Zcash, so even founders’ reward is not an issue as for me. And I totally agree with you as for the profits, Zcash is not of the best coins for trading or investment, at least for short term. The usd graph - https://cex.io/zec-usd - is more or less stable, meaning that volatility is quite low. And this is not very good when you seek profit.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

I also think that today this coin is undervalued, because I think in the future there will be quite a serious need for anonymous crypto-currencies, when the state regulators will take up the collection of funds

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

I don't know the future prediction about Zcash, whether it continues to grow or just drown like other altcoin. The value of Zcash is also determined by supply and demand. The more people invest and use the more valuable the value of Zcash. The movement of the coin market is worth listening to because the trend shows a significant price reduction compared to when it was first published. It takes time to prove whether Zcash becomes "The next Bitcoin" or sink and disappear like the hundreds of cryptocurrencies that ever existed. But i think is not worth it to invest in Zcash
YYmeans

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

We know Zcash and Dash are good , but I heard there is a new guy named Zencash want to beat them .How do you think about it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: