Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:25:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:30:42 AM

I just didnt think its was I needed to pay yet, maybe they just want the $115,000 or ehatever it is for the 12 Jupiter s I ordered

Just wait til they ship - don't pay now. And surely don't bother reading the emails, knc website or this thread and don't pay in advance like the rest of us suckers. You sir, are special.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:38:32 AM

I just didnt think its was I needed to pay yet, maybe they just want the $115,000 or ehatever it is for the 12 Jupiter s I ordered
are they still accepting pre-orders.?
if they are in fact pre-orders and they asked you for payment that should mean they are still valid.  Yes.?

I have some orders not paid but they are not pre-orders (not in the 1-500 lot) and I didn't get email to pay.

@elasticband, could you please ask KnC if your orders are still valid and if you can still transfer ownership?

All orders are preorders, and you need not get an email to pay. They started accepting preorder monies about like 3 weeks ago... someone who is thinking about such a substantial investment might think to check the site from time too time.  If you couldn't figure that one out, maybe you should think about another investment. You could have easily used a google addon site monitor. Its not too late, just pay for it. the longer you wait, the less you will make, period.
I have already bought one, but was thing of purchasing another.
If orders that 'elasticband' placed are actually valid pre-orders that are in the (1-500) queue and will be shipped in September it would be better getting it in September than October. 
One month difference in this business can amount to some extra coin, well you don't need me to tell you this.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:54:19 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 04:11:53 AM by Phoenix1969

lol, if you believe the "Elasticband" post, I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell ya.....   No way someone that retarded could afford 12 Jupiters.

and on news page marked   "Lottery and queue position update", bottom of paragraph 5 clearly states....  "everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days." So, Even If he was telling the truth, and paid NOW, he'd get his in October most likely, because he lost his Que position anyway. Any order now is added to the end of the que when they pay, nothing else is a factor now. Hope that helps.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
canth
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:13:09 AM

are they still accepting pre-orders.?
if they are in fact pre-orders and they asked you for payment that should mean they are still valid.  Yes.?

I have some orders not paid but they are not pre-orders (not in the 1-500 lot) and I didn't get email to pay.

@elasticband, could you please ask KnC if your orders are still valid and if you can still transfer ownership?

All orders are preorders, and you need not get an email to pay. They started accepting preorder monies about like 3 weeks ago... someone who is thinking about such a substantial investment might think to check the site from time too time.  If you couldn't figure that one out, maybe you should think about another investment. You could have easily used a google addon site monitor. Its not too late, just pay for it. the longer you wait, the less you will make, period.
I have already bought one, but was thing of purchasing another.
If orders that 'elasticband' placed are actually valid pre-orders that are in the (1-500) queue and will be shipped in September it would be better getting it in September than October. 
One month difference in this business can amount to some extra coin, well you don't need me to tell you this.

Quite honestly, it's been long enough since the 7 day window expired. I think the world of KnC in most respects, but I think that it's bullshit that the preorders would still be considered to be valid for people attempting to pay now.

bystander

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:14:54 AM

lol, if you believe the "Elasticband" post, I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I can sell ya.....   No way someone that retarded could afford 12 Jupiters.

At first didn't notice who posted and thought whoever it was might have been kidding.  However, elasticband's been buying up hardware consistently, so it wouldn't be a surprise if it were true.  If anything, that's a lot of confidence in KnC.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:19:40 AM

canth... Where you get that idea Huh?  Its just wrong. Thats over.

"Unpaid orders

There has been some confusion about our ordering process. While we may admit that the pre-order registration, 7 day payment window, and even the wording on our site have added to the confusion.

We would like to make it clear that orders which are not paid will not be given a place in the shipping queue until they are successfully paid for.
All orders are kept in your account history and we have not removed any active (New) orders. We will shortly begin removing any unpaid orders from our system if they remain unpaid for more than 7 days.

So for those of you that have been confused by the order/queue/payment process. You will have a few more days to pay for your orders before they are removed. If you have any concerns on this please email us at info@kncminer.com"

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:22:59 AM

A storm is coming: Later this year, when new ASIC chips from BFL, bitfury, btcgarden, AMC, Avalon II, ASIC miner II all enter the network, difficulty will jump even quicker. Since most of the smart investment money went into ASIC devices, there are less bitcoin buying support, the bitcoin price will keep going down, and eventually most of the ASICS will be mining at a loss

canth
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:24:52 AM

canth... Where you get that idea Huh?  Its just wrong. Thats over.

Well, I agree - the pre-orders certainly should be over. We don't have queue information yet and with odd posts like the one from Elasticband, I wonder if they're still letting people pay for pre-orders.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:28:06 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 06:26:39 AM by Bicknellski

141 PAGES of posts...

Any information on the chip hash rate?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
canth
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:29:31 AM

A storm is coming: Later this year, when new ASIC chips from BFL, bitfury, btcgarden, AMC, Avalon II, ASIC miner II all enter the network, difficulty will jump even quicker. Since most of the smart investment money went into ASIC devices, there are less bitcoin buying support, the bitcoin price will keep going down, and eventually most of the ASICS will be mining at a loss

1) It's unlikely that all those ventures are successful.
2) The ones that get their equipment out the door first will make the most gains, either from mining or selling hardware or both.
3) Those that continue to mine even when the returns are less profitable or not profitable may still profit in the end since some miners will turn off their equipment and I think that most miners involved in BTC have a (reasonable) expectation that BTC/fiat will continue to rise.

canth
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:30:11 AM

141 posts...

100Gh/s per chip. https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-22

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:53:05 AM

141 posts...

Amen...141 posts, and lost., lol

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:57:24 AM

141 posts...

Amen...141 posts, and lost., lol

got lost in wonderland. thought he highly promoted himself?
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 04:58:04 AM

2) The ones that get their equipment out the door first will make the most gains, either from mining or selling hardware or both.
3) Those that continue to mine even when the returns are less profitable or not profitable may still profit in the end since some miners will turn off their equipment and I think that most miners involved in BTC have a (reasonable) expectation that BTC/fiat will continue to rise.

Next step is investing in power plant, if there is a guaranteed cheap electricity then the projection will be more positive for a mining operation investment

dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:00:23 AM

the ones who already have their mining machines, will discourage those from buying the asic miner, they will talk about difficulty and bitcoin prices. 
Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:50:27 AM

With a solid selection of dedicated scrypt miners, Litecoin could grow so much stronger than it is today...

This is very ironic, as litecoin was supposed to be strong precisely because there weren't and will not be for a while scrypt dedicated miners.

Only a matter of time until Litecoin ASICs come out. Just need way more memory, which will likely be on-chip, so the relative performance goes way down compared to SHA-256 (mega-hashes rather than gigahashes), but otherwise nothing to stop it from happening.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:15:53 AM

Next step is investing in power plant, if there is a guaranteed cheap electricity then the projection will be more positive for a mining operation investment

http://www.ambri.com/
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 06:28:06 AM

And... COOLING for the overclocking!

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
polarhei

Activity: 462

Firing it up

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:00:22 AM

I think some people have been doing this, especially in the States, by using Solar farm self made for it.
polarhei

Activity: 462

Firing it up

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 07:02:27 AM

http://www.ambri.com/

I think the grid is getting too old. There are companies only use little or completely omit these in their core.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: