Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:20:11 AM

Looking forward to the big updates coming soon from InflationCoin. Time for this coin to show it's true potential. Great stakes coming to mobile soon, real progress being made by the dev team. Probably the most undervalued crypto on the market right now.
I don't want to undermine this coin and still I don't see where the great potential of this coin really resides... Yes, it's a good coin to speculate and I don't see how this is the most undervalued coin in the market when there a are projects that have way more potential that IFLT and have a really low price. IFLT will stay around this price forever maybe and I say maybe it will reach 10sat and that is a really high prediction.

Quick transaction speeds, mobile staking, and a lower supply than many similar coins that are valued even higher. Not a chance IFLT will stay here forever. but if you really believe that, I'll take some of your holdings off your hands. I mean that's more stake weight for me in the meantime Wink

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

Looking forward to the big updates coming soon from InflationCoin. Time for this coin to show it's true potential. Great stakes coming to mobile soon, real progress being made by the dev team. Probably the most undervalued crypto on the market right now.
I don't want to undermine this coin and still I don't see where the great potential of this coin really resides... Yes, it's a good coin to speculate and I don't see how this is the most undervalued coin in the market when there a are projects that have way more potential that IFLT and have a really low price. IFLT will stay around this price forever maybe and I say maybe it will reach 10sat and that is a really high prediction.

Quick transaction speeds, mobile staking, and a lower supply than many similar coins that are valued even higher. Not a chance IFLT will stay here forever. but if you really believe that, I'll take some of your holdings off your hands. I mean that's more stake weight for me in the meantime Wink

i am also ready to aquire more coins, but i dont expect big changes before stakeing rate will be 8% or less.  400M is nice ammount and with next year i can almost double it, hopefully for this time i can get business started.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

I agree with this statement it may take some time but as long as inflation doesn't face de-listing then it should only go up because it's pretty much at the bottom now and the staking reward is about to get cut so in theory people will have to buy more for staking revenues and remove from the exchange order book plus it is a very active coin. If it reached 10 sats though it wouldn't hurt my feelings though!  Cheesy

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:58 PM

I agree with this statement it may take some time but as long as inflation doesn't face de-listing then it should only go up because it's pretty much at the bottom now and the staking reward is about to get cut so in theory people will have to buy more for staking revenues and remove from the exchange order book plus it is a very active coin. If it reached 10 sats though it wouldn't hurt my feelings though!  Cheesy

But you must admit that it has solid price for some time. It is now around 0.4-0.5 satoshi. With tendency to go more down. But IFLT didn't feel so low like EMB. That coin has inflation issues! Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dejavu2016

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

this coin is better thatn emb, staking nicely with 1mil, although take like 5 to 6 days for stake but not like ember where we have no idea when we r gonna get stake
legion_miracle

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

But you must admit that it has solid price for some time. It is now around 0.4-0.5 satoshi. With tendency to go more down. But IFLT didn't feel so low like EMB. That coin has inflation issues! Wink

All the more reason for it to go up...It's had a nice flat line for sometime, which to me is a good sign in the crypto space.

striker7334 2.0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 02:53:46 PM by striker7334 2.0

this coin is better thatn emb, staking nicely with 1mil, although take like 5 to 6 days for stake but not like ember where we have no idea when we r gonna get stake

I stake both tbh EMB is so cheap I don't understand why ppl don't stake a good chunk of it. But I use the EMB staking rewards to buy more IFLT  Grin. IFLT should do well over time if the coin supply doesn't start to become an issue. We could always offer to do a public burning where we setup a public burn address and everyone just burn a little of the future staking rewards as kind of a community counter to the high inflation rate should the supply become too much like EMB.

legion_miracle

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

I stake both tbh EMB is so cheap I don't understand why ppl don't stake a good chunk of it. But I use the EMB staking rewards to buy more IFLT  Grin. IFLT should do well over time if the coin supply starts to become an issue. We could always offer to do a public burning where we setup a public burn address and everyone just burn a little of the future staking rewards as kind of a community counter to the high inflation rate should the supply become too much like EMB.

IFLT is going to start moving once the stake drops....As soon as grandfathered coins stop receiving 800% POS....which by the way has been absolutely amazing. Expecting at least 10 sats in the semi-near future.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

this coin is better then emb, staking nicely with 1mil, although take like 5 to 6 days for stake but not like ember where we have no idea when we r gonna get stake

I stake both tbh EMB is so cheap I don't understand why ppl don't stake a good chunk of it. But I use the EMB staking rewards to buy more IFLT  Grin. IFLT should do well over time if the coin supply starts to become an issue. We could always offer to do a public burning where we setup a public burn address and everyone just burn a little of the future staking rewards as kind of a community counter to the high inflation rate should the supply become too much like EMB.

You can read my idea on Discord but not sure whether to implement this yet or not depending on how technically convenient it can be made and the maintenance time https://discord.gg/zuJ9hB.

This could also be used for partial rebates to encourage more users to purchase goods with IFLT as we open more merchant offers on the Cryptopia marketplace and elsewhere. 17,474 blocks remaining until the next subsidy period Cool

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
striker7334 2.0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

You can read my idea on Discord but not sure whether to implement this yet or not depending on how technically convenient it can be made and the maintenance time https://discord.gg/zuJ9hB.

This could also be used for partial rebates to encourage more users to purchase goods with IFLT as we open more merchant offers on the Cryptopia marketplace and elsewhere. 17,474 blocks remaining until the next subsidy period Cool

Okay I see what the general idea is here using IFLT for sidechain entry and exit thats actually not a bad idea at all. Still a little confused on how the overall process will work but im sure we can make videos and guides for that but its definitely not a bad idea.

nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

I believe this coin has a good future ahead of it  Cool
igorwas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

Help! always after receiving the reward, my reward amount was added to the amount and there was 1 transaction! today after receiving the award the amount was divided into 2 transactions! it's just that I got it or is it a problem in my wallet and how should it be properly? thanks for the answer
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

IFLT Update 10/14/2017: Voting on Mercatox Exchange and Community Outreach

Mercatox exchange has recently added the asset to their coin voting list for the launch of InflationCoin, and we will be doing a bounty program to encourage community participation.
Other upcoming activites and updates https://discord.gg/Uk6G6D

-Voting bounty program to have InflationCoin listed on Mercatox exchange, receive free Ethereum, Zcash, or Dogecoin. (5 votes allowed per month per user)

Mercatox Exchange features

Growing exchange with Tier-4 liquidity

Stop-limit orders

Margin Trading, Lending platform in development

Affiliate and loyalty promotion program

.0003 ZEC (30,000 Ztoshi), .0002 ETH (20,000 Wei), or 100 DOGE per vote (pm here on Bitcointalk or send a direct message on Twitter to @inflationcoin after you have registered with voting number to redeem via Yobitcode).

Make a difference, vote today! https://mercatox.com/coins/list?_url=%2Fcoins%2Flist&page=4&per-page=30

-http://inflationcoin.org

Why are you promoting Mercatox ?? They are theives. Cut it out man!!

I believe this coin has a good future ahead of it  Cool

Yes it just has to go up a little bit up in value.

Dev does a good job I have been staking well for months and months.

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

I prefer IFLT before EMB. EMB has to high inflation.

What will happen if wallet is restarted while staking. Will it lose stake weight, will it be restarted? Or it will not have impact on staking?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:55:05 AM

What will happen if wallet is restarted while staking. Will it lose stake weight, will it be restarted? Or it will not have impact on staking?

Your stake weight factors are saved according to the coin age even if the wallet resets, as long as you don't move the entire deposit from the account.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

Suggestion, to increase maturing age from 24 h to 168h ( one week). To make staking more like premia for helping keep network up, and it will also decrease total produced coins, couse stakes will be added less often. I alos suggest to decrease confirmation from 80 to 20 to make tranfers faster. And add somekind of hard cap maybe 100B or 200B to increase trust

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

Suggestion, to increase maturing age from 24 h to 168h ( one week). To make staking more like premia for helping keep network up, and it will also decrease total produced coins, couse stakes will be added less often. I alos suggest to decrease confirmation from 80 to 20 to make tranfers faster. And add somekind of hard cap maybe 100B or 200B to increase trust

The required confirmation counts on Yobit are already much lower resulting in faster deposit times, also Novaexchange is 14 confirmations if remember correctly.
About the staking age I think 24 hours is good because it keeps it fair for new users and easy to calculate compound interest in a standard way that works with most calculators.

On hard limits we had made a post on Twitter about how the cryptocurrency market is expected to remain an inflationary environment for the next 15 years until 99% of all Bitcoins are mined, not to mention Ethereum's schedule if it continues to gain more economic traction. If the is code already set to deflate down to 4% apr over the next 3 years where %user participation in full clients is expected to decrease and become more dependent on market volatility, a hard fork will depend on the total organic growth and effects of future cryptocurrency deflation to whether or not a hard limit through an additional fork is necessary in this generation, there may be more innovative methods available. There's easier methods to limit issuance that don't require a hard fork such as releasing clients with staking disabled or the top 40% of holders setting their reserve balance to a higher ratio which would lower the total staking coins lower then 4% minimum apr. Right now users have something that allows them to hold their position over deflationary assets such as Bitcoin, Dash, and stay involved in crypto without having to completely exit the system over minor expenses or financial rearrangements, so this may prove as a useful tool to others in future.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:15:29 AM

10/20/2017: Experimental Hub Mode client Released

An experimental version made for nodes, long term home client use of InflationCoin, and to help stabilize the network for more future adoption on Android and other mobile clients.

Features
-Faster connection discovery, connect to peers more frequently
-Increased total connection capacity (2000)
-Default dbcache in .conf file set to 1200 (1.2 GB)

Bootstrap folder (recommended to resync before upgrading): https://mega.nz/#!fpoTlCgS!GDwEk5DdUD_LmpjfTTiXvUeeem4hbzlCorhUaiJ7sNw

Changelog and Source code: Github | Direct Download: https://github.com/FermiGBM/inflationcoin/files/1400696/InflationCoin-Hub.mode-qt.zip

MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:09 AM

I've tried the Android wallet today. Looks good so far, but everything is a bit too small an my Samsung fullHD display. The GUI needs some scalability depending on screen resolution, otherwise it's not easy to press a button.

Had 2 crashes too, first one at first start and then later another. But given this is all still very new, I'm sure this will all be resolved soon.

Good work, thanks, and happy staking Smiley
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

I've tried the Android wallet today. Looks good so far, but everything is a bit too small an my Samsung fullHD display. The GUI needs some scalability depending on screen resolution, otherwise it's not easy to press a button.

Had 2 crashes too, first one at first start and then later another. But given this is all still very new, I'm sure this will all be resolved soon.

Good work, thanks, and happy staking Smiley
But price is zero. there is no one willing to buy even for 1 satoshi. I sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: