Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

I've tried the Android wallet today. Looks good so far, but everything is a bit too small an my Samsung fullHD display. The GUI needs some scalability depending on screen resolution, otherwise it's not easy to press a button.

Had 2 crashes too, first one at first start and then later another. But given this is all still very new, I'm sure this will all be resolved soon.

Good work, thanks, and happy staking Smiley

But price is zero. there is no one willing to buy even for 1 satoshi. I sad

^true the price is zero but there are other markets to make money with inflation I personally use LTC and DOGE markets for the time being. Plus trading is likely to go back up once bitcoin corrects after the whole BTG is done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

I've tried the Android wallet today. Looks good so far, but everything is a bit too small an my Samsung fullHD display. The GUI needs some scalability depending on screen resolution, otherwise it's not easy to press a button.

Had 2 crashes too, first one at first start and then later another. But given this is all still very new, I'm sure this will all be resolved soon.

you can sell for doges if you want to get rid of coins. But wait a year and price will rise as project will develop

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:03:15 PM

you can sell for doges if you want to get rid of coins. But wait a year and price will rise as project will develop

That is what I am doing holding on my doges. It is also a good idea to buy up some more inflationcoins while the price is low so you can be an early adopter. I have staked so many so far and when the stakerate drops hopefully I will be one of the larger bag holders.

bgm

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:56:26 PM

Any price under 3 sats is pure buy for me. I jumped the gun a few months ago but I buy when I can afford. Bitcoin fork is keeping all alts down but after this combined with lower apr midterm profit will again be realized.
a11rishabhb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

Will keep on staking IFLT till price reaches 10 sats.  Smiley
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Oh come one, hold out for 100 sats at the drop to 8% APR that's when the real money will get made

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

Oh come one, hold out for 100 sats at the drop to 8% APR that's when the real money will get made

I am also staking IFLT, but we have to on mind that BTC will probably be more expensive and that IFLT will face with the challenge to follow it. And you can see now that all alts can't follow BTC price.
We need something where this coin can be used. And it is good that we have creative devs here. They are really trying to make this coin useful.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:27:15 AM

LMAO damn thats a long ass time to hold this one. So far I don't see the problem with HODL for the long term considering the staking rate does go down as time does march on. The fact it has a good community and actual development in progress are strong indicators. Something to consider and this is just my opinion but I would change the name of the coin at some point down the road; the word "inflation" is associated with the loss of purchasing power over time and other negative events. That turns people off to the coin imo and makes it even harder to market on top of it being really low on the marketcap with literally hundreds of other coins again just my opinion and food for thought.  Wink

scox

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:46 AM

Inflationcoin sounds like a compelling investment! Smiley
igorwas

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

people bought bitcoin $ 0.5 and now millionaires - buy now IFTF and in 1-2 years be a millionaire or find another way to get rich!
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

You can complain and contemplate, my input was regarding the Android wallet, a thing not many coins have to day. And which could eventually may make it usable for something, like tapping in the bus or train, whatever.

Android wallet is a differentiator right now to other "shit" coins. There is some momentum behind here. Support that, or get off the boat, simply as that.
What I want to say, be constructive, provide feedback, offer ideas, whatever you see fit, in the end we profit all from it. Or not Smiley
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

How much ya think it takes of IFLT to get a stake out of the wallet 10 mill?
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

You can complain and contemplate, my input was regarding the Android wallet, a thing not many coins have to day. And which could eventually may make it usable for something, like tapping in the bus or train, whatever.

Android wallet is a differentiator right now to other "shit" coins. There is some momentum behind here. Support that, or get off the boat, simply as that.
What I want to say, be constructive, provide feedback, offer ideas, whatever you see fit, in the end we profit all from it. Or not Smiley

I'll admit, at this point I'm keeping IFLT just because it was the first wallet I bothered to download and there it is, nearly worthless!   Cheesy

This is a good coin to learn staking with, really.  Maybe I'll try mobile wallet first with it, too.  (Though, I'm skeptical of mobile wallet for a number of reasons that have less to do with OUR devs and more to do with the safety of mobile devices, generally.)  Again, a great learning environment!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadMac

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:34:16 AM

Let's say there is nothing to lose if you bought for 1 BTC-Satoshi or even less. It certainly is a great experience, support and community does exist, there is development, and perhaps the coin gains momentum. 2 Satoshi would mean 100% profit. So I'm pretty positive here Smiley
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

Let's say there is nothing to lose if you bought for 1 BTC-Satoshi or even less. It certainly is a great experience, support and community does exist, there is development, and perhaps the coin gains momentum. 2 Satoshi would mean 100% profit. So I'm pretty positive here Smiley

The problem is selling it... if there is no one to buy and only people selling.. you will never get your money back no matter what it's "worth"
MadMac

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:42:24 AM

The problem is selling it... if there is no one to buy and only people selling.. you will never get your money back no matter what it's "worth"
Well, certainly not that much, but given the small market cap I think it's rather actively traded.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/inflationcoin/#markets
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

People are making its value. Value will not come from staking but real usuage of coin. If people first community and then others have fate in coin enought to open businesses and take payment in coin then coin value will rise. Just waiting will not rise a coin value and devs cant do much some weight must land on community. Community should open services to collect up coins so price will rise. Services like webhost, maybe webdesign, sell different stuff of open gambling sites. Valuating coin takes time, in Bitbean it took almost 3 years. Coin is only that good as its users and values as much as it users say its worth, common economy

I hope to open few services as soon i solve my IRL problems and maybe buy addional 500M or mor IFLTS

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
igorwas

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 01:01:34 PM by igorwas

For the popularization of the IFLT coin, I want to offer a game for coin holders and just gamblers!
-we will bet on the BTC
-transfer 100 000 IFLT to my wallet   iD14YEAyWbx2xo7BSUvkQtGQ6kgpzKCMHY
- the winner (if the winners a few prize money is divided between them) receives 90% of all bets
-10% goes to the savings bank (JACK POT), which will be raffled off on 31.12.2017.

-to participate in the game must be transferred to the purse 100 000 IFLT
-write a post with your bet and indicate from which the transfer was made and the hash of the transfer

PLAY 0 IFLT  JACK POT 300 IFLT

RAUND #8
Bets accepted until 00-00 hours 17,10,2017
The price will be fixed  20,10,2017  !!!! Today's Open  !!!!
 https://www.bitstamp.net/

no play

20,10,2017   btc \USD 5839.67  Today's Open

RAUND #9
Bets accepted until 00-00 hours 11,11,2017
The price will be fixed  15,11,2017  !!!! Today's Open  !!!!
 https://www.bitstamp.net/

PLAY 0 IFLT  JACK POT 300 IFLT

igorwas

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:35:37 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 01:03:02 PM by igorwas

or the popularization of the IFLT coin, I want to offer a game for coin holders and just gamblers!
Sports betting!
-we will bet on the proposed match
-transfer 100 000 IFLT to my wallet   iD14YEAyWbx2xo7BSUvkQtGQ6kgpzKCMHY 
- the winner (if the winners a few prize money is divided between them) receives 90% of all bets
-10% goes to the savings bank (JACK POT), which will be raffled off on 31.12.2017.

-to participate in the game must be transferred to the purse 100 000 IFLT
-write a post with your bet and indicate a win1 - draw0 - win 2 and your IFLT wallet from which the transfer was made and the hash of the transfer

Thanks to our sponsor  Scr00geMcDuck

New round

Champions League 2017-18

CSKA Moscow   0 -2    Basel       10/18/17 21:45
   Barcelona    3 - 1   Olympiakos       10/18/17 21:45
   Spartacus    5 - 1    Seville       10/17/17 21:45

BETS BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH

No bids

JACK POT  1 000 000 IFLT  which will be raffled off on 31.12.2017

New round

Champions League 2017-18

basel - cska Moscow   31.10.2017 21.45
sevilla - spartak Moscow 01.11.2017 21.45
roma - chelsea  31.10.2017 21.45

JACK POT  1 000 000 IFLT  which will be raffled off on 31.12.2017
MadMac

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

You can also send it straight to me, no gambling, just send it Cheesy.

What the f*ck is that? You think it helps the coin or your own wallet. Get lost!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: