Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37700 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

All I see are idiots after idiots, what son? when you say God sent His son it means that a male penetrated a female and after 9 months a child was born.

Sent to be killed so you idiots can do whatever you want and then go have fun in heaven right?

I don't get it why would you people blame something environmental on someone else? kids in pictures are environmental but not that God didn't know anything about them no, first you guys stop killing/ raping/ stealing then ask for a perfect world, everything you see are signs of God, He can do whatever He wants and no one can stop him.

one question> why do you care if there is any God or not at all? now that some claim that there is and here is what He has asked you to do, are you doing them, are you following the path?

Just live your life as you see fit until you die, and don't say later that no one told you, that no one warned you, don't say later that why didn't you send some one to bring us something to guide us?

You have been given the chance and the warnings, from there it's all up to you, stop making excuses and argue with other people while they are clueless as all of us, some of us have faith and have received the grace as the result but some still struggling because have doubts in our hearts.

You don't believe in God? fine, it's not like anyone can keep you safe or hidden from Him, when God wills something there is nothing to be done to stop Him, who do you think you are to defy a power capable of creating galaxies? please we all are just tiny little things mingling on a tiny little planet yet with the audacity beyond our capabilities.
one question> why do you care if there is any God or not at all? .
Because if your god calls himself a god he ain't much of a god i have way more power .
I can pick up a simple cup your god cannot do anything so i am way more powerful.

now that some claim that there is and here is what He has asked you to do, are you doing them, are you following the path?...Like these people below?..

Nigeria church collapses onto worshippers, killing 160 - The Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
11 Dec 2016 - Up to 160 people are reported to have been killed after a church roof collapsed onto worshippers in southern Nigeria. ... Congregants said the Reigners Bible Church was still under construction when it was crowded with worshippers to ordain a bishop on Saturday.

Egypt church bombings: At least 44 killed in two explosions targeting ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East
9 Apr 2017 - Egypt church bombings: At least 44 killed in two explosions targeting Christians on Palm Sunday. Isis claims assault on Coptic churches in .

2014 Jerusalem synagogue attack - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Jerusalem_synagogue_attack
On the morning of 18 November 2014, two Palestinian men from Jerusalem entered Kehilat Bnei Torah synagogue, in the Har Nof neighborhood of Jerusalem, Israel, and attacked the praying congregants with axes, knives, and a gun. They killed four dual-nationality worshippers, and critically wounded a .... This is an attack on a podium of the Jewish religion in a synagogue" and "I

Quebec mosque attack: 6 dead, police say - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/americas/quebec-mosque-shooting/
30 Jan 2017 - Six people are dead after a shooting at a mosque in Quebec City, according to Quebec ... Yemen mosque suicide bombings kill dozens.

Muslim Mob Rapes 15 Christian Women in 'Revenge Attack' for ...
www.breitbart.com/.../muslim-mob-rapes-15-christian-women-revenge-attack-conver...
1 Feb 2017 - In a recent attack, some 90 Muslims stormed a Christian church in eastern Uganda, beating and tying up the men present before raping 15 of

^
 are you doing them, are you following the path?< well maybe they was worshipping wrong? Roll Eyes

So what excuse have you got now they all worshipped and still your god killed them
AND STILL GOES ON KILLING AND KILLING AND KILLING..

So i can safely say your god does not exist or he is an ASS HOLE?..
And i don't worship no ASS HOLE ..

The 3 main religions you worshipped and he still chose to kill you..

HUMANS LOVE TO TALK TO THEM SELVES IN THERE OWN BRAINS ..So you invent a pretend friend..GOD.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:28:43 AM

All I see are idiots after idiots, what son? when you say God sent His son it means that a male penetrated a female and after 9 months a child was born.

Sent to be killed so you idiots can do whatever you want and then go have fun in heaven right?

I don't get it why would you people blame something environmental on someone else? kids in pictures are environmental but not that God didn't know anything about them no, first you guys stop killing/ raping/ stealing then ask for a perfect world, everything you see are signs of God, He can do whatever He wants and no one can stop him.

one question> why do you care if there is any God or not at all? now that some claim that there is and here is what He has asked you to do, are you doing them, are you following the path?

Just live your life as you see fit until you die, and don't say later that no one told you, that no one warned you, don't say later that why didn't you send some one to bring us something to guide us?

You have been given the chance and the warnings, from there it's all up to you, stop making excuses and argue with other people while they are clueless as all of us, some of us have faith and have received the grace as the result but some still struggling because have doubts in our hearts.

You don't believe in God? fine, it's not like anyone can keep you safe or hidden from Him, when God wills something there is nothing to be done to stop Him, who do you think you are to defy a power capable of creating galaxies? please we all are just tiny little things mingling on a tiny little planet yet with the audacity beyond our capabilities.
Because if your god calls himself a god he ain't much of a god i have way more power .
I can pick up a simple cup your god cannot do anything so i am way more powerful.
<>

If God wasn't right with you, blind as you are to His Presence, you wouldn't even be able to consider picking up a cup, to say nothing about doing it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

<>

If God wasn't right with you, blind as you are to His Presence, you wouldn't even be able to consider picking up a cup, to say nothing about doing it.

Cool

Your God can't post here.  He is an idiot just like you.  Ask him, I dare you.

What Presence do you speak of?  Are you mad?

When you post here, it is God moving the cause and effect that makes you able to post. He would rather that you didn't post things against Him. He is getting tired of maintaining your life for you and essentially upholding your posts, when all you do is badmouth him. But He realizes the greatness you could be if you would simply move over to be a Christian, on His side, in favor of Him. So He is patient, not wanting to withdraw Himself from your every move, thereby allowing you to fail and die.

Turn, now while you have the opportunity to live.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

God is exist in their mind and mine i have faith on him i've learned so much from the bible that i read about the mormons every religion that has faith on him will always be blessed everyday and for those who doesn't believed that his doesn't exist those are criminals who can kill people and take lives.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

<>

Cool

When you post here, it is God moving the cause and effect that makes you able to post. He would rather that you didn't post things against Him. He is getting tired of maintaining your life for you and essentially upholding your posts, when all you do is badmouth him. But He realizes the greatness you could be if you would simply move over to be a Christian, on His side, in favor of Him. So He is patient, not wanting to withdraw Himself from your every move, thereby allowing you to fail and die.

Cool

No such thing as god.

However, for the sake of discussion because i like to humor you.... Why do you pretend to know the mind and reason of your god? Are you trying to be your gods god?
Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

I'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:19:00 PM

When I die, I'll go to Valhall and drink ale with Odin! Skål!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

<>

Cool

Cool

I was born into Christian family and I was Christian until I was about 8 or around the time I realized that Santa Claus was not real.  It took another decade and a half to completely recover from this addiction.

God could not help me either way because he fucking does not exist.  Ask him to post here.  

C'mon God, let's go. You can type in English.  Can you?  Post in Latin or Greek, or whatever language you want.  Let's go pussy. Post it!

God was right along side of you when you posted that. He was working the biological activities in your body that allowed you to post. He was moving the electrons along the synapses in your brain. He is patiently waiting for you to turn to Him. But His patience for people who remain against Him will not last forever. If you don't turn, He will ultimately withdraw Himself from you, and at that time you will wish He had withdrawn yourself from you, as well.

God exists in the minds of all people because He loves them. Since they would perish without Him, He holds them up by existing in their minds, and in the whole universe, for them. Don't force Him away from yourself. You can't live without Him as is proven by the fact that you can't do anything supernatural.

The proofs for the existence of God:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

<>

Cool

Cool

I was born into Christian family and I was Christian until I was about 8 or around the time I realized that Santa Claus was not real.  It took another decade and a half to completely recover from this addiction.

God could not help me either way because he fucking does not exist.  Ask him to post here.  

C'mon God, let's go. You can type in English.  Can you?  Post in Latin or Greek, or whatever language you want.  Let's go pussy. Post it!

God was right along side of you when you posted that. He was working the biological activities in your body that allowed you to post. He was moving the electrons along the synapses in your brain. He is patiently waiting for you to turn to Him. But His patience for people who remain against Him will not last forever. If you don't turn, He will ultimately withdraw Himself from you, and at that time you will wish He had withdrawn yourself from you, as well.

God exists in the minds of all people because He loves them. Since they would perish without Him, He holds them up by existing in their minds, and in the whole universe, for them. Don't force Him away from yourself. You can't live without Him as is proven by the fact that you can't do anything supernatural.

Cool

I cannot believe you actually said it what I've been saying all along.
At least this we can agree on:  God exists in people's minds.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Cool

The fact that God lives in all our minds, in no way suggests that He doesn't live elsewhere, as well. However, you are a simple step from accepting God as your Savior, through faith in Jesus the Christ.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Cool

The fact that God lives in all our minds, in no way suggests that He doesn't live elsewhere, as well. However, you are a simple step from accepting God as your Savior, through faith in Jesus the Christ.

Cool

You are so wrong on so many levels it is just amazing how brainwashed you really are.

You cannot define God, you know he exists in people's mind and you still believe he exists elsewhere, yet nobody knows where and on top of it there is no physical evidence.

Trust me I will not be accepting anybody as my saviour.

The example of the past several thousand years is that all people die. If you do not find a savior, you will not be able to keep yourself alive. Your death will culminate in your resurrection which will culminate in your eternal death. There is no way to thwart it other than being saved by Jesus God.

Brief definitions of God are found in the dictionary. Greater definitions are found in encyclopedias. The Bible holds the best definitions. Science barely recognizes that God exists, so they are not going to have many definitions.

BTW, anybody can say someone else is wrong. Since you haven't been able to show my wrongness, but I have been able to explain your wrongness, it is you who are wrong... not me.

Cool

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

Dude, some questions are beyond our own knowledge to answer! But I believe everything has a creator here down on Earth... For Space, Universe and Solar System there are still billions of questions that no one on Earth has the answer for them!
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 12:36:15 PM by cybersofts

I'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!

Lol Smiley Smiley Smiley Dude, putting fish in aquarium does not make you a God! The question is can you create a fish from nothing with your own powers???
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

Who create God?
There is only one creator that is God.

Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God?
Maybe because, God gave us free will to choose and to learn everything we like to know.

Why do people want God?
Because they know that God is always there for us to guide, and help us in times of needs
and trouble.

Isn't we are the one to make everything possible?
We are the only one who can choose between good and evil but to make it possible only God
can allow it to be happen or not.

We don't have to give our faith and hope to God?
That's totally wrong thoughts, we must give our Faith and Hope to God
because it is our obligation to apply it as God master piece.

Why God exists in all people mind?
Because, He is God!
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

...religious babbling...

This Programer has no mistake in code or design.

No mistakes? WTF?  You are as dumb as a rock.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=children+born+with+genetic+disorders&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvjZXWkrTTAhWm5IMKHa5zC4EQ_AUIBigB&biw=1920&bih=962

God fucked up real good.  Or more rational explanation, he does not exist.

I would not hire this programmer LOL

These can be karmic reasons. When in a past life a person was very handsome and because of this he was not good to everyone, in this life he was not very lucky with his appearance.

Now this is just plain insensitive! So, do they always blame karma for things like this? This is my problem with karmic religions, people are blamed for their own misfortunes since they probably caused it upon themselves by bad action from a past life. Sad  Ever heard of the Untouchables?
gollygosh

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:59:52 PM

Experimental Artificial Reality Testing Habitat = EARTH Smiley

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:47:17 PM

Experimental Artificial Reality Testing Habitat = EARTH Smiley

Seems like it. Those guys from Prometheus did a bad job in this research outpost of their's...
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

Hmm interesting idea, that is. Lets think about it for a second. You own aquarium and feed fish everyday, well that does not make you there god, but some entity that feeds them. God does not feed us with food, so from that perspective you are not God to you fishes. Second thing is, i think that fish do not have capacity to understand that you are feeding them, and there so they can not thing that you are there God. But it is an interesting idea after all Cheesy .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

Hmm interesting idea, that is. Lets think about it for a second. You own aquarium and feed fish everyday, well that does not make you there god, but some entity that feeds them. God does not feed us with food, so from that perspective you are not God to you fishes. Second thing is, i think that fish do not have capacity to understand that you are feeding them, and there so they can not thing that you are there God. But it is an interesting idea after all Cheesy .

The point isn't the little gods that we are among the animals. The point is that, now that we understand that God exists, we should be excited beyond, beyond... and constantly be attempting to learn more about this wonderful Entity that feeds us.

Cool

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

The point isn't the little gods that we are among the animals. The point is that, now that we understand that God exists, we should be excited beyond, beyond... and constantly be attempting to learn more about this wonderful Entity that feeds us.

Cool
I don't believe in God and disagree with the view that God is in every person. It's not in me and in all others it is not. Religion deceives people. Religious leaders are fooling and pursuing their personal prices. I don't believe them. They are not saints.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: