Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90471 times)
Leesongsong

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:45:39 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
My thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017 is that the cost of Bitcoin will increase and also the demand for it will also increase. People will also become more confident in their attitudes to the crypto currency. People will also start to invest in various projects here in this forum.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

The value of bitcoins still keeps on appreciating, after the hard fork of bitcoins to segwit2x the value of bitcoins  raises even higher. So far so good the price keeps on appreciating due to increased number of users everyday.  By 2018 the value of bitcoins may reach $10000 so it is better to invest now to double your investment.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

Bitcoin has broken all my expectations for this year, where i were quite happy to see it worthing 1200-1500 till end of the year, since those has been broken i had set for this year 6000-7000 dollars, and i think its very possible once we cross the forks period at once soo bitcoin can raise, atleast last years at December bitcoin does jump a bit into value.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:40:24 AM

Bitcoin has broken all my expectations for this year, where i were quite happy to see it worthing 1200-1500 till end of the year, since those has been broken i had set for this year 6000-7000 dollars, and i think its very possible once we cross the forks period at once soo bitcoin can raise, atleast last years at December bitcoin does jump a bit into value.
There's plenty of time and more good news that will come, I will not be surprised if we will end this year with $10,000.
With the big market we have and people love to hoard their bitcoins, the value will surely increase more as the demand is consistently coming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

I appreciate uptrends .
Bitcoin will reach 5000$ in 2017 .
I play bitcoin 2016 , i am  really suprised  bitcoin price now.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:12:45 AM

Yes it already secured it's position in the year 2017, many people are now days looking some thing new in their daily life so my though is government should elaborate bitcoin technology through out the world wide and make announcement that bitcoin can use able like gold. Bitcoin is completely digital currency and is limited we cannot able to mine more than that like gold.
Bitcoin has made a huge jump in 2017. The price of bitcoin has risen to over $ 4,000. bitcoin has a nice year. Bitcoins are well known. Many countries use bitcoin. It affects the world economy. In addition, bitcoin is more volatile this year. China is an obstacle to bitcoin

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:19:37 AM

Even if many people are already reaping of its benefits. The potential and untapped possibilities of bitcoins are still off the charts. As many companies and countries are becoming more informed of the new trends in using bitcoin as currency giving it more and more value and purchasing power, it can be said that 2017 and the coming years would be critical for its further development and aggressive participation in the global market.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

Bitcoin has a big role in our life because it can help us financially and can support our daily needs. Many people are using bitcoin and it will be known. Instead of banning the bitcoin it should be appreciating and know how it is important to increase the economics of a country.
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

During this year Bitcoin jumped high. Why? Because people began to understand that this is a currency of a new generation. People invest and receive money. Receive money without any worries. Now there are a large number of projects for every taste. Internet communications, trade, mobile applications. But all the same, real estate has the highest reliability rating. One such project is ICO Estate Coin. The project Estate Coin is an innovation in the field of construction of residential real estate. More information can be found on the website https://estate-coin.com.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

it's gotten off to a wild start. it might get wilder. there might be stuff like segwit, etfs and more. there might also be many attempts to scupper that. and on top of that the chinese whales will be raping us every step of the way.

but at the end of the journey I'm pretty sure everyone who hold their coin and be firm in their investments will get the most of the fruit that bitcoin investors will soon reap. True I'm sure the upcoming years will be more like a test of faith and I don't want to lose this opportunity.   

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:02:52 AM

My thoughts for Bitcoin by the end of 2017 price of Bitcoin will be more than 5500$+. The reason why i think there is 90% chance that it will happen is because we will have another hard fork and base on our past experience every hard fork that happens to Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin always pump after a week or a month and once it happens we will have a lot of new Bitcoin users.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

I appreciate uptrends .
Bitcoin will reach 5000$ in 2017 .
I play bitcoin 2016 , i am  really suprised  bitcoin price now.

wah .. very amazing. I also do not think that this year bitcoin can reach such a high price. very regret why not always invest with bitcoin.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
rjcnzy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

Bitcoin is growing each new day and the price is surprising even the most optimistic investors. 2017 is being an awesome year for Bitcoin price, but not a so good year for Bitcoin functionality... Without some improvements in Blockchain the result can be inverse from what we are seeing now. I just fear people migrate to altcoins and split the power of Crypto-Currency. Cool
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

With new ATH with bitcoin price we could exspect that this is not over yet with price and with growth from bitcoin.
We will probably see 5 digits price next year if this growing trend continues and if so we could expect to see many vendors in this included too.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

With new ATH with bitcoin price we could exspect that this is not over yet with price and with growth from bitcoin.
We will probably see 5 digits price next year if this growing trend continues and if so we could expect to see many vendors in this included too.

I even think it would be possible this year, $10,000 is not hard to achieve as long as there are great big news about bitcoin.
The dump was cause by China's banning bitcoin but now that they are giving some light to resume trading soon, it has help us once again broke the previous all time high, this is good for us because after the FUD, FOMO will come so people keep buying.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
I believe that the bitcoin can become $7000 per each before the year will end. We saw the good progress of the bitcoin in this month and I believe that many more people will invest their money to the bitcoin.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:58:09 AM

I agree. Bitcoin has been doing well this year amidst all the obstacles it has faced so far. To be remembered, bitcoin was banned in China and the value of went down since China is one of the great contributer in mining bitcoin. Although that thing occured, bitcoin now has recovered and is doing good so far since the unfortunate event happened. We all know that a lot of trouble is still coming and bitcoin will overcome all of it for sure

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

Good thoughts. I think bitcoin will improve more this year know that there are a lot of innovations being made for the better as the number of users of bitcoin increases. I think the influence of it will spread more throughout the different places in the world. Also the value of it for sure will rise more and more as time passes by because a lot of people are already mining bitcoin. This will help them support all their needs and wants for the future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:19:03 AM

Bitcoin have really done well this year and those that entered earlier this year have reaped enough profits.. I know that this current ATH is locked in and we are heading to 7000,i can't say if we can clock that but I do know if you buy in current price you will walk away with good profits by December.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

I just joined bitcoin this year and 2017 is almost ends and i notice bitcoin this year is a great a deal and i am hoping for bitcoin this coming 2018 is to be more prosperous.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: