Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90467 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:11:37 AM

2017 was still a good year for bitcoin. We started a good year also, with a good exchange rate then comes this BTU or the bitcoin hard fork issue and BTC prices went down. Now, I think BTC has already recovered and still I am optimistic about it.
BTU is no more trending, bitcoin is now stable and those issue are the ones that threaten bitcoin.

I really hope that there will be no more negative news about the split. No one wants a fork. And if it does not, then the price will rise steadily.

That cannot be stopped.
Someone will do something to make a profit for himself which is faster than just waiting for the slow increase.
If it is not negative news, it can be a rumor or something else which is done by those who have sold their bitcoins and wants to buy back in a cheaper price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:31:19 AM

bitcoin will continue to grow due to increasing number of users in various countries thus increasing popularity of bitcoin, it looks like at the end of this year could reach $ 2,000 bitcoin, hopefully this is actually happening
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

bitcoin will continue to grow due to increasing number of users in various countries thus increasing popularity of bitcoin, it looks like at the end of this year could reach $ 2,000 bitcoin, hopefully this is actually happening

It is going to keep growing because of investors and the more money that will be invested in bitcoin that is going to make it's price good to pump.

Many of the people here are hoping that before this year ends, the price can get up to $2,000.

If ever that is possible, let's hope that it is going to happen, if ever that happens most of us will have good profit.

Signature for rent
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

yes you are right that bitcoin will reach to  $ 2,000  because large number of people is adopting it and the uses of bitcoin is increasing very rapidly , people are also introducing it to their friends which is helpful in growing the bitcoin community.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

yes you are right that bitcoin will reach to  $ 2,000  because large number of people is adopting it and the uses of bitcoin is increasing very rapidly , people are also introducing it to their friends which is helpful in growing the bitcoin community.
$2,000 is very easy for bitcoin to reach this year because a lot of countries now are thinking for adopting bitcoin to their country as another type of financial system. Bitcoin will be the next big project in our world that will become successful and for sure Satoshi Nakamoto will be proud for it and i hope we will know who he really is.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:05:13 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

Bitcoin in this year 2017 will have more users to be drawn in and a lot of opportunities will rise up along with this. You see I'm very positive with Bitcoin this year but who knows what surprises may arise this year but I hope it is not a negative one though.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:03:11 AM

well it is very easy task for bitcoin to reach $ 2,000 because as we have noted that in last two years bitcoin has make great success it is because many people has adopted it as opportunity to earn extra income and many people are investing their money. so i think that in the end of 2017 bitcoin will become a very successful currency.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

Well that is the right thing to do as even the experts are predicting that bitcoin will surely touch that price in this year or it can go even higher then that depending on the adoption level and the demand of bitcoins so the best thing to do is to save them till that point of time.

Yes. I believe that Bitcoin will continue to increase in price, as more people are seeing it as a stable store of value. It can now be compared as Gold, since it is rare and valuable, making it a safe-haven asset to invest into for the long term.

But, if Bitcoin becomes scalable, then the price would increase even further as there will be major hype from traders and investors making the digital currency's value to skyrocket. It will be a great milestone for Bitcoin, as its transaction capacity becomes upgraded for more people to use it.

In the meantime, it would be up to saving and investing into Bitcoin itself, to see bigger returns in the future. Just my thoughts.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sempiternals

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

i think Bitcoin trades and exchangers has huge part in impacting the cost of Bitcoin. Merchants proceed to speculate and execute productive exchanges, which will misleadingly prompt an expansion in Bitcoin price.

Up until now, 2017 has been a decent year for the computerized money. With 8 more months to go and bunches of enhancements already made by Bitcoin network, it is very possible for Bitcoin cost to hit $2000 at some point in the following year.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

i think Bitcoin trades and exchangers has huge part in impacting the cost of Bitcoin. Merchants proceed to speculate and execute productive exchanges, which will misleadingly prompt an expansion in Bitcoin price.

Up until now, 2017 has been a decent year for the computerized money. With 8 more months to go and bunches of enhancements already made by Bitcoin network, it is very possible for Bitcoin cost to hit $2000 at some point in the following year.

Agree. This has been the year of Bitcoin for sure, and I believe that the digital currency will continue to expand as it drives interest from major investors, merchants, and businesses worldwide. As people are starting to realize that Bitcoin is just like Gold (due to its scarcity) they will invest in it for the long term.

The way I see the price increasing, means that soon Bitcoin will reach levels above $2000 and beyond. But for it to increase further, it would need to implement a scalable solution like SegWit, to grow its user base and help it become widely used.

Even still, exchanges and traders themselves have an impact on Bitcoin's value like you said. It would only be a matter of time before Bitcoin becomes worth more than a carat diamond or not. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gondes21

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:51:40 AM

How about the huge rise in 2014, will this time the price will also down fast after hit the top?

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
Bitcoin price has already reached $1250 now.Japan has accepted bitcoin as a payment already.Russia has dropped its plan of banning bitcoin and has started to regulate bitcoin.Bitcoin would be accepted by more companies in 2017.It would make the price of bitcoin to increase more.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

it will increase its value due to the people demand , nowadays i think millions are now using bitcoins, millions are now investing on it thinking that this would be a great investment and many people are now earning from it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:28:39 AM

Bitcoin wise it see it will settle eventually around 1400 dollar. Maybe a lit bit higher or lower.
But from the alt's i expect some very turbulent markets all around the markets.
Ethereum and Waves markets will get a big boost for sure
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:38:25 AM

How about the huge rise in 2014, will this time the price will also down fast after hit the top?

Bitcoin has bright future and the rise in 2014 was just one step in its life. Bitcoin is growing day by day as more people are adapting it internationally. I guess it will reach 2000$ mark by 2018. So be smart and hold your bitcoins tight.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

I guess bitcoin will incease its price this year up too 1500dollars 1bitcoin and many parnertship in bitcoin community in many stores many company can see the bitcoin popularity and bitcoin success in many sides so many companies will have contract and partnership and it will be a great year for bitcoin.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Bitcoin gives oportibutues  us year by year and bitcoin is growing up too , when we check bitcoin price year by year we can see how it is going bigger and i think this year bitcoin will have so many new user and bitcoin will improve itself and we will get good news about bitcoin in some countries and this will getting up to bitcoin price .
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

My thoughts about bitcoin this 2017 maybe bitcoin will never dump into 1,000$ again and bitcoin will increasing price till bitcoin reach the speculation of many people here inforum that it will turn into $1300 or by year ends like what happened last year in coming 2018 by january bitcoin will be turning its price into 1500 this is sound good for those holders who hold their coins for long.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

I guess bitcoin will incease its price this year up too 1500dollars 1bitcoin and many parnertship in bitcoin community in many stores many company can see the bitcoin popularity and bitcoin success in many sides so many companies will have contract and partnership and it will be a great year for bitcoin.

It is already a great year for bitcoin, not just because of the price but also because of how bitcoin and the users survive the current problems. Price dump a lot these year and it may do again, but after a dump ot always pump and reach its current price. I doubt that it will reach $1500 these year, maybe it will be just $1300 to $1400. These year also is the start where many countries will be accepting bitcoin.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

Bitcoin price has already reached $1250 now.Japan has accepted bitcoin as a payment already.Russia has dropped its plan of banning bitcoin and has started to regulate bitcoin.Bitcoin would be accepted by more companies in 2017.It would make the price of bitcoin to increase more.

yes that is a fact that there are so man good news about bitcoin, the price is about to touch 1300 USD and i am hopeful that this time it is going to cross 1500 USD before taking another market correction. to me i think the price of bitcoin is going to cross 2000 USD level at the end of 2017. so i think still it is good time to hold your bitcoin and not to sell it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: