Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin  (Read 34049 times)
juntop1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Sure, Ripple and Bitcoin can't be compared, I agree with Tondya. They are absolutely different. Personally, I Ripple. I know it's a banker coin, but it definitely has the future. Once I heard a solid opinion in that. For the reason it belongs to bank organizations, it can become widely accepted, even more than Bitcoin. A man who told me this was using CEX for trading (https://cex.io/).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

Though Ripple is a good coin which has use case in the banking industry but it can never be compare with Bitcoin. Firstly, investors don't trust Ripple much because of the centralized nature of the project and we can't also compare the trust investors have a Bitcoin with the one in Ripple

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Ripple already no one not seems interested. Bitcoin due to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency will always be on top

Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Of course bitcoin. This is the best cryptocurrency of the market at the moment and I do not know how you can refuse it
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

I think this will never happen. Bitcoin is the strongest and within a few years it can not be defeated by the Ripple or other coins.         

krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Investing in Ripple until recently did not differ in any way from investing in other top altcoins. Until we found out the good news about Ripple and its price did not go up. But nevertheless, investing in bitcoin at the present time looks more reliable and preferable.
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

Ripple does not vary from traditional banking methods. This coin is centralised, without any limits on XRP tokens. Ripple is not a crypto currency. BTC is our symbol and number one crypto currency.

Aleksandracern1

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I would choose BiTCoin over RIPPLE if i were to choose between the two. Bitcoin  has a strong foundation, has the strongest community and the highest value.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

Ripple already no one not seems interested. Bitcoin due to the fact that this is the first cryptocurrency will always be on top
Ripple has a lot of people using it for whatever reason. I am not using it because it's regulated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Swell is the world's first open portion compose. Through this portion orchestrate, any money can be traded, including US Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, or Bitcoin. It is basic and snappy, and the trade is certified inside seconds. Complete, trade costs are appropriate around zero, there is no supposed cross-setting aside some cash and cross-periphery portion. Swell is an open source, point-to-point portion sort out that empowers you to trade your money easily, monetarily and securely to anyone on the Internet, wherever he is on the planet. Since Ripple is p2p programming, there is no individual, association, or government control, anyone can make a ripplei account.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:46:31 PM

Ripple has almost doubled it`s price recently due to it`s  new partnerships and development projects and aggressive
advertising activities.  Still, XRP is far away to replace BTC but it took the lead among alts several times from ETH for
a short period.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

i rather pick bitcoin than ripple, i will only choose the starts of everything.

putrifranenda218

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

i rather pick bitcoin than ripple, i will only choose the starts of everything.
Of course many people choose Bitcoin because it has proven to be a good coin, of course many people already know the capabilities and advantages of Bitcoin because it is so popular that many prefer Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of coins he is a Cryptocurrency that occupies the top position as the most expensive coin and until now no one has gone beyond that.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:19:19 AM

Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

I would not invest in Ripple as it is not decentralised, not open and there is no proof of work. Also supply could increase anytime. Also does the token not have a clear utility. If you can explain the utility please do so. Bitcoin will remain the elefant in the room. What I do not like about Bitcoin is the concentration of more than 90% of Bitcoin with the top 4 holders.
Well, although I do not know too much about ripple but I see a lot of people complain and freeze a large amount of money in ripple when they invest in it, value and development does not seem so ideal, it can maintain the position as the present is really a surprise. While bitcoin has very strong development and is supported by many people, its position speaks to all its potential, so there is no reason to skip bitcoin and choose ripple, a clear difference
Bitcoin already popular with coin which has the highest prices and increasing development to generate much more profit increase that is very capable of making it a valuable main coins which continue to afford to be a coin a mainstay in future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

Ripple has a lot of people using it for whatever reason. I am not using it because it's regulated.
Regulated for what? it was only having an cooperation with the banker and it's not regulated because there was no any country that support it. You should learn more about that dude. there was no crypto that being regulated by the government or regulators. it doesn't have any relationship with it.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of all coins and it has proven to be a good coin and strong foundation because of its popularity and highest value. I know and I believe that it will generate a big profit in the future and it can never defeated by riple or any other coins.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

The only problem with XRP is centralization which is only my worry, because centralize thing is not good for blockchain technology.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Ripple will never replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not comparable to other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin has a higher trust and is ingrained. In addition, bitcoin is already too popular and the wider community has already received bitcoin. While ripple is not credible in cryptosuite
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

This topic was created in 2013. Since that time, many crypto payment platforms have been created, which are better than bitcoin and ripple by characteristics. It is not appropriate to compare bitcoin and ripple at the present time. Bitcoin will always be ahead.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

Ripple certainly do not like me at all , a lot of pitfalls , I completely certainly choose bitcoin , because there is no person and it is not decentralized !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: