March 19, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
$65,000 - 59 (86.8%)
$48,000 - 9 (13.2%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 ... 23382 23383 23384 23385 23386 23387 23388 23389 23390 23391 23392 23393 23394 23395 23396 23397 23398 23399 23400 23401 23402 23403 23404 23405 23406 23407 23408 23409 23410 23411 23412 23413 23414 23415 23416 23417 23418 23419 23420 23421 23422 23423 23424 23425 23426 23427 23428 23429 23430 23431 [23432] 23433 23434 23435 23436 23437 23438 23439 23440 23441 23442 23443 23444 23445 23446 23447 23448 23449 23450 23451 23452 23453 23454 23455 23456 23457 23458 23459 23460 23461 23462 23463 23464 23465 23466 23467 23468 23469 23470 23471 23472 23473 23474 23475 23476 23477 23478 23479 23480 23481 23482 ... 33173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26330479 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Retina

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:27:07 AM

Hi. I think the top is in for this recent bull run, and that we will likely fall significantly from here. I don't think people are taking the downside risk here very seriously. Price was strongly rejected at the weekly 50 EMA (in black) and it's currently being suppressed by the 61.8% retrace, as well as the top of the ribbon on my screen. Not to mention, the NVT is bearish AF . Do what you want. I'm out of BTC until we retest significantly lower prices. The only thing that will make me change that view, is if we breakout above the weekly 50 EMA (in black.) However, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

To think that BTC will just tap the weekly 200 MA/EMA (like it did in December (purple/orange)) and then never test them again before we enter the next bull market, is extremely unlikely. Especially when you consider the log chart. When I look at my log chart, I can see that we still have not yet come into contact with the lower side of the arch. That is still quite a way out, in terms of time and price. It should happen somewhere in the 3000-4000 range. Knowing that, I'm going to sit on the nice pile of cash that I've made since December, and buy one metric F ton of Bitcoin when the time is right. Until then, I will be watching through my binoculars as the bears completely slaughter the naive, complacent, and unsuspecting bulls.

I'm The Master of The Charts, The Professor, The Legend, The King, and I go by the name of Magic! Au revoir.

***This information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. It is to be used for educational purposes only.***

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:33:17 AM

Hi. I think the top is in for this recent bull run, and that we will likely fall significantly from here. I don't think people are taking the downside risk here very seriously. Price was strongly rejected at the weekly 50 EMA (in black) and it's currently being suppressed by the 61.8% retrace, as well as the top of the ribbon on my screen. Not to mention, the NVT is bearish AF . Do what you want. I'm out of BTC until we retest significantly lower prices. The only thing that will make me change that view, is if we breakout above the weekly 50 EMA (in black.) However, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

To think that BTC will just tap the weekly 200 MA/EMA (like it did in December (purple/orange)) and then never test them again before we enter the next bull market, is extremely unlikely. Especially when you consider the log chart. When I look at my log chart, I can see that we still have not yet come into contact with the lower side of the arch. That is still quite a way out, in terms of time and price. It should happen somewhere in the 3000-4000 range. Knowing that, I'm going to sit on the nice pile of cash that I've made since December, and buy one metric F ton of Bitcoin when the time is right. Until then, I will be watching through my binoculars as the bears completely slaughter the naive, complacent, and unsuspecting bulls.

I'm The Master of The Charts, The Professor, The Legend, The King, and I go by the name of Magic! Au revoir.

***This information is not a recommendation to buy or sell. It is to be used for educational purposes only.***

Well I think if you mix up enough different time periods in the indicators one can tell pretty much any story they want too.   
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:37:17 AM

^So you can see that I'm not biased at all, I would personally not put any faith in that chart since in the current day we live in, Bitcoin is rigged just as much or more than physical metals. There is no real price discovery. It's all fake Bitfinex rigging and such.  

My only statement you feign outrage at (even though you know it's true) is that the price has been rigged massively upwards artificially by the single entity operating on Bitfinex that has controlled the price there all the way from $200 to $20,000, who is in league with the owners of the exchange conducting retarded amounts of scams and fraud.  There is no point selling because if you do sell, they will just scoop up the entire float then artificially rig the market higher after you do.

Retina

Activity: 252
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:45:36 AM

Well I think if you mix up enough different time periods in the indicators one can tell pretty much any story they want too.   

I foll you master of the charts. I'm predicting that July 10th is when the bull market for BTC will start :-).

I think BTC movement is very dramatical stable or not it is confused. Lips sealed

realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:54:31 AM
Merited by Retina (1)

I'm ready for Putin to just drop the 100 megaton nukes.  I click that link thinking I'm going to see something interesting or funny.  What do I get?  Every girl on the entire planet that's above a 2 out of 10 mindlessly taking pictures of themselves, creating a Twitter with a description that says "Follow my instagram", then spamming comments all over trying to get someone rich like Elon Musk to look at them. 

It's a complete mindless, gynocentric, bimbo-prostitute world.  If Musk didn't have a large bank account, they would probably look at him in disgust and run away if he asked them the time of day.  Actually, Musk probably already has blown all his money with these exploding Teslas, so maybe the jokes on them.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:03:47 AM

And “resurfaces” is the wrong term as it implies that the need has previously surfaced, which it has not.  The need may never surface.

You've already banished it from your revisionist history?

There were some high fees in 2017. There was no need for a block size increase as demonstrated by the failure of BCH.

If it was “necessary”, BCH would have won.  

The result was a BTC dominance drop from an overwhelming ~85% to abut half. Are you prepared for a drop to about a quarter next time the stream is blocked? You're whistling past your own graveyard.

Do you actually believe that the value of Bitcoin is diminished every time some scammer comes up with ‘X on a blockchain’ and manipulates the price on some exchange with zero liquidity to create a meaningless market cap?

You are smarter than that.

Aww... ::blush::.

No. I believe that the value of Bitcoin is diminished every time its limitations surface in an orgy of nonfunctionality, driving actual use to other competing blockchains that can handle to load.

Which brings us around in a nice circular fashion to the market failure of these competing blockchains including BCH and SV.  

Why did they fail?  Because there was never a need in the first place.

I think I recently made an observation of you whistling past your own grave. Oh yes. There it is. Right up there.

I have noticed a certain unwillingness on your part to engage with the substance of the argument.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:05:16 AM

Someone attempted to delete this post because it's obviously 100% true so I'm reposting it.  Fuck off with your biased nonsense against 100% accurate posts.  There is not a single thing in that reply that isn't factually true:

https://twitter.com/MustStopMurad/status/1120856201548451840
Bitcoin today, monetarily speaking, is only a few steps ahead of where pieces of unrefined gold were when Neaderthals first discovered them in the ground.

But its monetization is going to happen >100x faster because we now live in a deeply interconnected & accelerating world.

You people's comments comparing bitcoin to gold are just MINDBLOWINGLY stupid because your entire case rests upon the presumption that imaginary, designed to centralize, non-fungible, digital timestamps that don't even qualify as money nor a real commodity, and have built-in, rent seeking middlemen, are somehow not only equal to gold, but superior.....HAHAHAHA.  

You may as well use the assumption that CHUCK E CHEESE tokens are superior to gold and present the same bogus graph.  Do you see now why I view all of you as pathetic scammers?  At the same time, there are also 5000 other digital shitcoins attempting to make the exact same claims you are and you call them scammers without looking in the mirror and pretend you're not doing the exact same thing - misleading people with complete bullshit.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:37:17 AM

And “resurfaces” is the wrong term as it implies that the need has previously surfaced, which it has not.  The need may never surface.

You've already banished it from your revisionist history?

There were some high fees in 2017. There was no need for a block size increase as demonstrated by the failure of BCH.

If it was “necessary”, BCH would have won.  

The result was a BTC dominance drop from an overwhelming ~85% to abut half. Are you prepared for a drop to about a quarter next time the stream is blocked? You're whistling past your own graveyard.

Do you actually believe that the value of Bitcoin is diminished every time some scammer comes up with ‘X on a blockchain’ and manipulates the price on some exchange with zero liquidity to create a meaningless market cap?

You are smarter than that.

Aww... ::blush::.

No. I believe that the value of Bitcoin is diminished every time its limitations surface in an orgy of nonfunctionality, driving actual use to other competing blockchains that can handle to load.

Which brings us around in a nice circular fashion to the market failure of these competing blockchains including BCH and SV.  

Why did they fail?  Because there was never a need in the first place.

I think I recently made an observation of you whistling past your own grave. Oh yes. There it is. Right up there.

I have noticed a certain unwillingness on your part to engage with the substance of the argument.

I thought we already covered it. You're repeating yourself, which will only lead to me repeating myself.

::sigh:: OK. I'll play along. We'll see the result when blocks again become persistently full. Which will happen at the next inkling of mass market attention.

Happy?
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:39:18 AM

If you think I'm exaggerating just how awful these modern day skank women are, here's one I clicked on browsing that Elon Musk Twitter link. Every female walking the planet now is nothing more than the equivalent of a Russian mail order prostitute attempting to scam or steal money from people somehow.  "The lord commands you, give me money for extravagant trips!":

rebal15

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:49:21 AM

^So you can see that I'm not biased at all, I would personally not put any faith in that chart since in the current day we live in, Bitcoin is rigged just as much or more than physical metals. There is no real price discovery. It's all fake Bitfinex rigging and such.  

My only statement you feign outrage at (even though you know it's true) is that the price has been rigged massively upwards artificially by the single entity operating on Bitfinex that has controlled the price there all the way from $200 to $20,000, who is in league with the owners of the exchange conducting retarded amounts of scams and fraud.  There is no point selling because if you do sell, they will just scoop up the entire float then artificially rig the market higher after you do.

I understand what you want to say and you are right. The entity you mentioned will not pump BTC for someone else. people should be realistic and give the entity at least fees.
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:05:01 AM

^ Ya, there you go rebel, finally someone you can relate to.  Roll Eyes
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 9981

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:20:35 AM

Too bad, so sad. Your intent to kick another when 'down' was ineffectual.

I see little to no reason to have any sympathies on you and your decisions to invest in bcash and subsequently even gravitate towards the shittier of the two bcash versions,  jbreher.  In part, you seem to deserve to be kicked for your continued and ongoing support for various forms of bcash while even attempting to argue that they are better versions of bitcoin, when they are misleading scams that are not really based on technological superior claims as you misleadingly continue to argue.

You also seem inclined to put out there, a kind of prediction that bcash sv is going to rise from its demise state, which seem quite unlikely, and even an ongoing losing proposition for anyone to be putting money into that crap, yet I personally, don't claim to be any kind of expert about how much money is available for dumb rich people to continue to pump into that crap with hopes that some regular people will buy into their misleading bullshit.

You as a pumper of crap seem to deserve to continue to be kicked, and I am having considerable doubt that even considerably kicking you is going to cause you to snap out of your bullshit and to your senses, because of your ongoing bullshit spreading behaviors... even shown through the last several pages of your multiple post denigrating bitcoin and supporting the lame sham, aka bcash sv.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:33:53 AM

Too many people around expecting a dump; I think a nice $1k jump can really help at the moment. Roll Eyes

1K jumps, getting a strange tingle in my pants ......  Roll Eyes

I know that $1k jumps are not out of the question, especially since this is bitcoin, but at this price point, it seems that a $1k jump would be quite bullish, and perhaps a bit of an overkill that would likely cause a soon-after considerable correction of 30% or more... that is my sense, but what the hell do I know?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:41:33 AM

BREAKING and WTF 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Bitfinex is planning on a exchange token sale + IEO... plan to raise $1B in $USDT.... This is really a WTF situation 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
https://twitter.com/DoveyWan/status/1122984364130701312

Bitfinex tends to be decently creative in their various ways to bail themselves out of problematic situations.  You gotta give them that.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

***Important activist news%%% Grin

https://twitter.com/all_in_yo_girl/status/841380513680117760
This woman is traveling to different countries letting strangers run her tits & clit for womens rights. Thoughts?
vidya -nsfw

thinking hard, no conclusion yet
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:49:15 AM

BREAKING and WTF 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Bitfinex is planning on a exchange token sale + IEO... plan to raise $1B in $USDT.... This is really a WTF situation 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
https://twitter.com/DoveyWan/status/1122984364130701312

Bitfinex tends to be decently creative in their various ways to bail themselves out of problematic situations.  You gotta give them that.

Yeah well. Dovey keeps doubling down on this. But no official word from Bitfinex.
Either it's literal Chinese whispers, or they, as you say, are very good...
Buy our new BNB for bfx shitcoin with USDT. 2 birds with one stone.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:56:16 AM
Merited by Paashaas (1), mindrust (1)

This is under the assumption that the block size wouldn't grow when needed, blocks aren't full without outside attacks so there's no evidence that when the time comes we won't increase the block size to a common sense size.

Well, other than the evidence that blocks were kept small the last time they became persistently full. Which, in itself, is pretty strong evidence.

Once the need resurfaces (and it most certainly will), how long do you think it will take to implement the necessary change?
That was a short spam attack period, you know damn well that was artificial and everyone knew it.

Yes, I remember people posting the addresses of the spammers at the time. That's the good thing about 1mb blocks, spamming gets expensive.
Big blocks are a disaster if there isn't sufficient utility. Say you had 32 MB blocks and only < 2 MB of actual traffic. Someone could easily spam 28 MB per block for peanuts. Sustained over 1 day: 4032 MB of garbage for almost free. Good idea indeed.

You seem to be postulating some novel mechanism by which one can examine each transaction, and classify it as spam vs. notspam. Care to divulge your criteria?

Your dumb arguments about what is "technically" spam and NOT, remains annoying - partly because this is well worn territory in which you have been shown to be attempting to continue to spread misinformation and to detract from the concerted sabotaging (albiet largely unsuccessful except for the purpose of continued FUD spreading) efforts of your Bcash butt buddies.

I forget you are often incapable of seeing the obvious*. Without a way to objectively classify an arbitrary tx as spam vs. notspam, any effort to reduce spam by keeping the block size small will -- by necessity -- reduce utility for notspam txs. Reduced utility in direct proportion to the ratio of notspam txs to spam txs. Your approach is counterproductive.

*Well, not really. I know full and well your inability to draw rational conclusions from spoonfed data. As well as your propensity to try to finish conversations for others. I still await the honorable and esteemed Lauda's reveal of the criteria to objectively classify an arbitrary tx as spam or as notspam.

Seems that bitcoin has found a nice little balance of segwit and small blocks that both 1) disincentivize spam attacks and 2) cause BIG BLOCKERs to get pissed off because bitcoin remains so effectual, while their bullshit imitation coins neither get any traffic and flail, at best.
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:00:38 AM

Some calculations on the value of bitcoin based on time and effort expelled

So there is the answer to how into BTC is roach?

The answer is $ 16,396.88

Brilliant Cheesy
Lambie Slayer

Activity: 994
Merit: 707

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:03:39 AM

Slow Lamb with Wiley Provençal Striped Hyena - order's up!!  Who ordered the lamb?!

Thank you kindly for this masterpiece. I will wear it with pride starting May 8 when I will consider the BTCaby BTCull Market to have matured out of infancy.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3413
Merit: 4319

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

2 mounthwatering football games.

Today: Spurs vs Ajax.

Tomorrow: Barca vs Liverpool.

Pages: « 1 ... 23382 23383 23384 23385 23386 23387 23388 23389 23390 23391 23392 23393 23394 23395 23396 23397 23398 23399 23400 23401 23402 23403 23404 23405 23406 23407 23408 23409 23410 23411 23412 23413 23414 23415 23416 23417 23418 23419 23420 23421 23422 23423 23424 23425 23426 23427 23428 23429 23430 23431 [23432] 23433 23434 23435 23436 23437 23438 23439 23440 23441 23442 23443 23444 23445 23446 23447 23448 23449 23450 23451 23452 23453 23454 23455 23456 23457 23458 23459 23460 23461 23462 23463 23464 23465 23466 23467 23468 23469 23470 23471 23472 23473 23474 23475 23476 23477 23478 23479 23480 23481 23482 ... 33173 »
  Print  

Jump to: