May 05, 2024, 09:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20598 20599 20600 20601 20602 20603 20604 20605 20606 20607 20608 20609 20610 20611 20612 20613 20614 20615 20616 20617 20618 20619 20620 20621 20622 20623 20624 20625 20626 20627 20628 20629 20630 20631 20632 20633 20634 20635 20636 20637 20638 20639 20640 20641 20642 20643 20644 20645 20646 20647 [20648] 20649 20650 20651 20652 20653 20654 20655 20656 20657 20658 20659 20660 20661 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 20694 20695 20696 20697 20698 ... 33324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Given what bitcoin's price will become down the road we may have to make Pluto a planet again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

Thanks for the response, and it seem that we agree about a lot of things, except perhaps regarding the contributions of the ideas of what I believe to be a disingenuine troll, anunymint.  You seem to be giving way too much credit to his ideas and arguments, but whatever, we will see how long anunymint's troll life will last.  

From my perspective, hopefully, he does not establish a long one (several years) like Roach... or even a medium long one like NOTlambchop (a bit over a year for himself/herself and seemingly over two years with what seemed to be his/her various sockpuppets).

Anonymint has been around for years, using various alt accounts. Many of his other accounts were banned. (Although I am not sure they were permabanned.) I believe he came on the scene in 2012, but could have been even earlier. He just hasn't frequented this thread. However, it appears that he doesn't tolerate being the lone wolf for long. This thread didn't appear to give him many allies to root for him. Therefore, he is moving on. Chances are his current account of anunymint will likely get banned too. He'll just show back up in a few months/years using a new account.

Thanks for the clarification, and I agree that it is likely that we will continue to see him, and it is quite likely that he is the same poster as the earlier accounts, as you indicated.

^ trying to validate the other poster while posing as an authoritative figure, please rise the price of 1k and then we speak about your power... until then... please don't quote the MIGHTY BTC (cash or what ever fork you like to pump) in relation to the pedobucks...

so the title should be BTC/PEDODOLLARS

in this context the value of btc is equal to ∞ because the pedodollars the currency of the predatory parasitic oligarchic pedophile imperialist americans and their western allies is worth nothing.

sadly it doesn't say anything about the intrinsic value of btc... can segwit tx be censored? and in the next update of segwit? can you stop the next "patch" segwit to be deployed?

trapped...

[edited out]

the plan to use segwit coin while keeping real bitcoin to fork is smart... it was explained a few post earlier.

wrong, perfect is the only path against the leeches, scamers and all their cohort of minion who have for centuries enslaved mankind.

We disagree... as you likely already realize.   

already explain, as you seemed more convincing that the earlier poster I believe you, that he was wrong... but still the only question :

segwit tx : censorable, yes or no? next segwit "mandatory patch" tx censorable or not ? 1-0, 1-0 ?

I just ask, I have no knowledge, but a firm idea... will see... the thing is they could wait 100 years to deploy the "tainted coin" because they were once used to trade :     C17H21NO4 among two informed and consenting adult, not part of the pedodollarrulers.

Given what bitcoin's price will become down the road we may have to make Pluto a planet again.

so cute : sheep focus on the grass on the side and keep walking... we will be out of the slaughterhouse soon Smiley.

4-0.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Fucking dumb ass question but how do you know if your bitcoin’s are being held in a SegWit or Non SegWit address?

If the address begins with 1, they are definitely not Segwit coins.
If the address begins with 3, they are held in a P2sH address. They could be segwit or could just be a multisign address. If the private keys are under your control, you should know. Likely they are a segwit address since you would definitely know if you set up a multisig address since it involves a very complicated process to set up. If the private keys are under someone else's control, like an exchange or online wallet, you will need to research or ask.
If the address begins with bc1, it is definitely a segwit address.

Pretty sure all of my bitcoin’s are in addresses begginning with a 1
I will need to check this tonight

But yes I am the sole owner of every single private key.

It would have only become possible to move to a segwit address in about late August 2017... so any coins that have not been moved before that would be in legacy addresses by default.  There has been no automatic conversion to segwit addresses of legacy addresses (and I am not sure if such automatic conversion/movement would be possible).

one sure thing I don't have the will to understand this artificial shitshow, so imagine what noob feel about it? the dumb fuck jump, they don't care, and the other are lost facing such division. like an outsider watching the soft civil war in the usa... [edited out nutso analogy portion of your response]

ps, thanks for your clarification...

Well, yes, sometimes the FUDster attacks can become so complicated (and possibly convincing because of it) that it confuses otherwise smart OG bitcoiners into the wrong behavior.   

In recent years, I have come to conclude that a lot of the long term bitcoin HODLers have been able to HODL through thick and thin and to ultimately profit fro such HODLing behavior because they don't get tricked into the wrong behaviors or out of their coins because of such at the time seemingly intense and persuasive FUD spreading.   I believe that in traditional financial circles it is considered to be profiting from disparities of information.  In other words, long term bitcoin HODLers will frequently have a sufficient amount of information that causes them to HODL and/or buy on dips and only to sell small amounts of their bitcoin on price rises (if any) to profit handsomely in the longer time horizon.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:30 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:55:29 PM by mymenace

..."in this context the value of btc is equal to ∞ because the pedodollars the currency of the predatory parasitic oligarchic (Central Cabal Bankers) pedophile imperialist americans British (Mr King George - No Nicholas I will not help you) and their western allies (Five eyes intelligence) is worth nothing"....

Just to help clear up the who the actors are

Their may be a changing of the guard in those western countries
keystroke

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

https://youtu.be/GGberGnxiJk?t=17m39s

Just casually predicts 10million dollar bitcoin like it's nothing and keeps rolling onto his next point Cheesy

WTF?! First they laugh at us....
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Just casually predicts 10million dollar bitcoin like it's nothing and keeps rolling onto his next point Cheesy

2024 over 100,000?

keystroke

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

2024 over 100,000?

Reminds me of PeterR's work on the network effect with price vs number of addresses years ago.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:57:37 PM

I find it absolutely hilarious how hypocritical the people in this thread are. The constant rhetoric in this thread is that shills/scammers resort to name calling, misdirection, and censoring attempts at silencing people who disagree with them.

anonymint came in here and provided an intellectually stimulating conversation for once; backed by a logical progression of his thoughts and where he derived them from (whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant). How many posters here actually do that? Maybe 10? Hell, even roach falls in this category!

What was the response to his posts?
- A few individuals read what he wrote, and had a decent discussion about it with a few even offering a well written rebuttal (they are part of the 10 posters mentioned before).

- Called a "fucking retard" or some variation with zero reference to what he said, let alone trying to refute it.
- Labeled him a bcash shill, which is laughable as he says it is shit in pretty much everything he writes
- You have banana man taking out his dick and trying to show people how big it is, talking about how much bitcoin he's bought and sold which has no relevance to the conversation at hand.
- Then there are calls for his removal and for him to delete his posts because it's off topic... as if 90% of the garbage posts on here aren't off topic.

Name calling. Misdirection. Censoring.

If anything, the absurd reaction to his posts leads me to believe he's more correct than not, and I have only just started reading it. This thread has fallen apart, because the few people that are interesting to read and who are actually contributing worthwhile information are slowly being driven away one by one.

Yes.. thanks for that clarification thisisntbtc.. the troll/shills really needed your support because they are underrepresented today...

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

[[edited out]
I'm not gonna take a fucking selfie just for you.

It may help to cheer you up, and get you out of your delusions.

Have a little fun.. maybe go hang out with roach?  both of you could profit, no?
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

..."in this context the value of btc is equal to ∞ because the pedodollars the currency of the predatory parasitic oligarchic (Central Cabal Bankers) pedophile imperialist americans British (Mr King George - No Nicholas I will not help you) and their western allies (Five eyes intelligence) is worth nothing"....

Furthermore as to why bitcoin was made, read history on above actors  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I have never seen a statement above that shows exactly who is in control of the world.  Grin
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

guys it was really a pleasure to have this conversation with you today. I wish you all an excellent week ahead, made of real love, fun and joy.

I quickly respond to you, and off in the sunset with my purple skittle shitting unicorn Smiley.

Fucking dumb ass question but how do you know if your bitcoin’s are being held in a SegWit or Non SegWit address?

If the address begins with 1, they are definitely not Segwit coins.
If the address begins with 3, they are held in a P2sH address. They could be segwit or could just be a multisign address. If the private keys are under your control, you should know. Likely they are a segwit address since you would definitely know if you set up a multisig address since it involves a very complicated process to set up. If the private keys are under someone else's control, like an exchange or online wallet, you will need to research or ask.
If the address begins with bc1, it is definitely a segwit address.

Pretty sure all of my bitcoin’s are in addresses begginning with a 1
I will need to check this tonight

But yes I am the sole owner of every single private key.

It would have only become possible to move to a segwit address in about late August 2017... so any coins that have not been moved before that would be in legacy addresses by default.  There has been no automatic conversion to segwit addresses of legacy addresses (and I am not sure if such automatic conversion/movement would be possible).

one sure thing I don't have the will to understand this artificial shitshow, so imagine what noob feel about it? the dumb fuck jump, they don't care, and the other are lost facing such division. like an outsider watching the soft civil war in the usa... [edited out nutso analogy portion of your response]

ps, thanks for your clarification...

Well, yes, sometimes the FUDster attacks can become so complicated (and possibly convincing because of it) that it confuses otherwise smart OG bitcoiners into the wrong behavior.   

In recent years, I have come to conclude that a lot of the long term bitcoin HODLers have been able to HODL through thick and thin and to ultimately profit fro such HODLing behavior because they don't get tricked into the wrong behaviors or out of their coins because of such at the time seemingly intense and persuasive FUD spreading.   I believe that in traditional financial circles it is considered to be profiting from disparities of information.  In other words, long term bitcoin HODLers will frequently have a sufficient amount of information that causes them to HODL and/or buy on dips and only to sell small amounts of their bitcoin on price rises (if any) to profit handsomely in the longer time horizon.

sometimes, not moving when all are just regressing is really progressing Smiley, near the event horizon, specially Smiley.

what is sad is that most of this guy are honest, just and loving, sadly, they don't dare to kill their leadership... hillary is the first lady, bill former president... mr president, mr senator, mr fbi deputy director of foreign assasination... your majesty, your honor, your excellences... tjah.. they all shit.

I don't care of the changing of the guard, I want the old guard dead, those who have covered for 9.11 and the pedodollar.

what will the last words of mr mudd be when he sees his wife die first? cake? remember they jailed 2.5 millions men for C17H21NO4 and     C21H30O2... and then they pretend to tell us what is wrong or right?

and please don't fall in the abortion debate. don't say a word, leave the room, go to the bar/toilet/phone what ever lame excuses... why? it is just a trap.

focus on counting the bodies of our enemies.

seth rich dead.

aaron schwarz dead.

and the list goes on : https://www.911memorial.org/names-memorial-0

Joseph C. Zaccoli N-43
Adel Agayby Zakhary N-63
Arkady Zaltsman S-63
Edwin J. Zambrana, Jr. S-49
Robert Alan Zampieri N-62
Mark Zangrilli S-63
Christopher R. Zarba, Jr. N-1
Ira Zaslow S-46
Kenneth Albert Zelman N-19
Abraham J. Zelmanowitz N-65
Martin Morales Zempoaltecatl N-68
Zhe Zeng S-37
Marc Scott Zeplin N-27
Jie Yao Justin Zhao S-39
Yuguang Zheng S-70
Ivelin Ziminski N-5
Michael Joseph Zinzi N-14
Charles Alan Zion N-25
Julie Lynne Zipper S-49
Salvatore J. Zisa N-5
Prokopios Paul Zois N-18
Joseph J. Zuccala S-44
Andrew Steven Zucker S-45
Igor Zukelman S-43

don't forget this old guard sees us as such shit that we don't deserve the truth... we deserve nothing, but to feed them ourselves and ourlove ones.

and in their camp? 0. who is john corzine fucking? a once sweet girls who can't pay her debt because she believed that a piece of papers and a few training will make her smart?

poor children of her...

then once she get used enough and her market value drop, she will rotate as the innocent faking inexperienced girl before settling with the poor uneducated beta bucks before divorcerape him and take the few crumb he could gather and pay for a child with a 1/6 chance of him not being the father?

I agree, let's watch the charts... don't forget where the pedobucks get it's illusion... and when this fall...

it will as they can't clean the house, full of pedo parasites... if only they weren't such suckers... look at me, i vakay in wawai.

have fun, god speed, and maybe in the next life or beyond the horizont Smiley.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:24 PM

I am not going to put any burden on myself to attempt to persuade you or anyone else about what to do.  There seems to be a practice and a current propagandizing that suggest to people not to use segwit or to minimize the use of segwit based on theories that segwit addresses have a decent chance of getting attacked (at least enough of a decent chance of becoming attacked that folks should be taking precautions to NOT have any coins in segwit address).  I posture that the burden is upon you folks (yes... I said you folks to include yourselfie, Ibian, to provide convincing evidence that segwit should not be used and should be avoided or that it is for the good of bitcoin to fail/refuse to use such segwit addresses).  Good luck with your attempts of persuasion, and I am not going to do it or to engage with you troll/shill anti-segwit nutjobs (yes, including uie, Ibian) on this topic.   Tongue Tongue   Roll Eyes

can a segwit tx be censored : yes or no. binary. will the next update of segwit allows tx censorship : yes or no. binary.

you said you like crypto? it's only binary beyond what you believe to see.

I have little clue regarding whether you are even attempting to be responsive to my earlier assertion(s), and yes the future direction of bitcoin remains a set of probabilities rather than an absolute.  Once time has passed, then history becomes an absolute, but people can still spend a considerable amount of time and energies arguing about either what actually happened in history and/or about which of the historical events are the most or more important towards supporting whatever point(s) that they want to make. 

It does not seem that I need to elaborate any further about points that I already made.. so I will leave it to you, B1tUnl0ck3r, if you believe some kind of further discussion or clarification from you might be helpful.  As I recall, and even as I have been seeing in your most recent posts, you don't tend to attempt to clarify, but prefer to present puzzles.
thisisntbic

Activity: 61
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:14:03 PM
Merited by jbreher (1)

Yes.. thanks for that clarification thisisntbtc.. the troll/shills really needed your support because they are underrepresented today...

I think the reason you don't like anonymint is because not only are his posts longer than yours, they actually contain relevant information throughout.

Edit - Soooo, are you saying you are a troll? Lol.
thisisntbic

Activity: 61
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

... (whether he is right or wrong is irrelevant)...

Yeah your right
Everything he says is correct

Except there is a severe lack of security on the sites he is posting (misdirection?)

So meh

hmm, maybe he is correct and your reading comprehension skills aren't up to par to understand, let alone debate him.

Don't really care about what sites he links. Assume no site is secure; you best protect ya neck and you'll be just fine  Wink
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 11:37:47 PM by mymenace

Furthermore as to why bitcoin was made, read history on above actors  Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have never seen a statement above that shows exactly who is in control of the world.  Grin

near the event horizon, specially  Grin.

I want the old guard dead

C17H21NO4 and C21H30O2

please don't fall in the abortion debate
it is just a trap.

focus on counting the bodies of our enemies.
seth rich dead.
aaron schwarz dead.

who is john corzine fucking?

I agree, let's watch the charts... don't forget where the pedobucks get it's illusion... and when this fall...
(everybody should be paying attention)

look at me, i vakay in wawai.

beyond the horizont  Grin

very important
thank you

Will admit anonymint concerned me re: Segwit addresses. I’ve looked through every single address that I have coins in though & they all start with a 1 so fuck it - as you were Smiley
Segwit activated a thousand years ago. Were you concerned then? Or did you just catch this recently? Because it's being spread like a virus. Just trying to be clear.
..."Because it's being spread like a virus"....
Extremely clear
thank you

This is getting weird

Comments being made keep pointing to everything outlined

now there's a conspiracy

romneymoney

Activity: 193
Merit: 117

HODL

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

This thread isn't even worth lurking in anymore.  Have a nice life people, enjoy the conspiracy theories and Jew scapegoating.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

What happened to actually being astute and factually correct?

This is the Wall Observer thread
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

$50 rally in just the last one hour today.

We're thrilled about a $50 rise? What is this 2013?
4rt3m

Activity: 770
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:42:59 PM

Such an accurate infographics on Bitcoin critics 2010-2018.

https://bitcoincasinokings.com/52-times-bitcoin-died-2010-2018-infographic/

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Been reading the last few days posts of anunymint with interest. The idea that segwit coins ie held on an address beginning with a 3 can be taken was already known to me from reading previous posting by same user on other threads. I view it as a non-zero risk that this could happen and keep all my bitcoin on legacy addresses in case. If ever I use LN and segwit would only be maybe for some small spending. Like holding bitcoin on exchange, you would or should not trust with all your stash.,

The idea does chime with me that the satoshi protocol is immutable. Thanks to the 'troll' for the interesting posts.  
Pages: « 1 ... 20598 20599 20600 20601 20602 20603 20604 20605 20606 20607 20608 20609 20610 20611 20612 20613 20614 20615 20616 20617 20618 20619 20620 20621 20622 20623 20624 20625 20626 20627 20628 20629 20630 20631 20632 20633 20634 20635 20636 20637 20638 20639 20640 20641 20642 20643 20644 20645 20646 20647 [20648] 20649 20650 20651 20652 20653 20654 20655 20656 20657 20658 20659 20660 20661 20662 20663 20664 20665 20666 20667 20668 20669 20670 20671 20672 20673 20674 20675 20676 20677 20678 20679 20680 20681 20682 20683 20684 20685 20686 20687 20688 20689 20690 20691 20692 20693 20694 20695 20696 20697 20698 ... 33324 »
  Print  

Jump to: