April 24, 2024, 07:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 22840 22841 22842 22843 22844 22845 22846 22847 22848 22849 22850 22851 22852 22853 22854 22855 22856 22857 22858 22859 22860 22861 22862 22863 22864 22865 22866 22867 22868 22869 22870 22871 22872 22873 22874 22875 22876 22877 22878 22879 22880 22881 22882 22883 22884 22885 22886 22887 22888 22889 [22890] 22891 22892 22893 22894 22895 22896 22897 22898 22899 22900 22901 22902 22903 22904 22905 22906 22907 22908 22909 22910 22911 22912 22913 22914 22915 22916 22917 22918 22919 22920 22921 22922 22923 22924 22925 22926 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 22933 22934 22935 22936 22937 22938 22939 22940 ... 33297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11985

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:34:29 AM
Merited by Dabs (2)

^^
Awesome workssss XhomerX

Can’t merit them all but but they are very Nice

How does one stay that creative Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:36:16 AM

Bitcoin & Blockchain Adoption Will Be a Lot Faster Than The Internet Boom of 90’s

https://blockpublisher.com/bitcoin-blockchain-adoption-will-be-a-lot-faster-than-the-internet-boom-of-90s/

-Jack Lu, founder of Wanchain, certainly thinks so:
“We are at a similar stage as the internet boom back in the early 2000s. Right now the whole industry is trying to build real world applications with increased funding. I think a life changing disruption would be a lot faster than it was back in the internet world. The reason is blockchain deals with two type of things: data and assets, which is also a form of data. Since these things are already digitized or about to be digitized, blockchain will gain traction a lot faster.”
“Majority of financial assets are already digitized as they are in some form of data, like in banks. Putting them on blockchain and building applications such as smart contracts and decentralized applications will be a lot faster this time around than the old days of internet that revolutionized pretty much every industry.”

-Maxine Ryan, co-founder of world’s first cash-in, cash-out blockchain remittance platform Bitspark, pinpointed how the data storing capability of blockchain technology can be utilized. She said:
“I think that there is definitely space for blockchain to be adopted in areas where the technology itself can be treated essentially like a database, and in every single infrastructure built in many different verticals, a database is needed.”
“I think it’s unfortunate that when the market is hyped, it attracts bad actors. At such a time, the market can make irrational decisions. I believe that investors should have sufficient knowledge of the field and understand how to do due diligence before they invest.”
“I always take internet as a history book. Initially, people termed internet a scam back when it came out. In the second stage, some use cases were proven that revolutionized everything and in the third stage, the internet was everywhere. Same will happen with blockchain technology. It will be incorporated in pretty much every computer, mobile phone and pretty much into everything that has digital data. People wouldn’t even think that there is blockchain technology working inside every device, just like people don’t think about the technology behind internet.”

It probably wouldn't hurt to make a distinction between Bitcoin [as SoV, MoE, UoA] and general Bitcoin adoption. Blockchain will penetrate society very fast and make legacy finance vastly more efficient. The former however could either precede, move along, or lag behind in pace. Possibly quite substantially.

My hunch is that it'll lag behind, because banks and governments will be flailing around and the average person needs daddy government to tell them it's all going to be okay.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:49:10 AM

Billionaires repeatedly put their money at stake for returns. "Everyone" else is staking their money on iPhones. So fuck off you filthy thief.

Billionaires don't create wealth. They hire people to create wealth and then underpay them. That underpayment gap has become obscene.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 02:51:02 AM

Want to share this for everyone. This is really good for risk management.

He really explained it very well:

Read more here: https://twitter.com/CryptoCobain/status/922197320292323328
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:57:21 AM

snipped images

Concept is OK, but % wise I would never use these numbers as they are skewed toward less quality.
I only invest in what interests me.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:01:18 AM

snipped images

Concept is OK, but % wise I would never use these numbers as they are skewed toward less quality.

Yeah, the concept is really good, we all have different interests, but for me the allocated % for every part is really good for me.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:04:14 AM

^^
Awesome workssss XhomerX

Can’t merit them all but but they are very Nice

How does one stay that creative Huh

Thanks Mr. MicG Smiley
I'm not sure but I think it might have something to do with the sleep deprivation I experience regularly while working night shift.  I find myself in a dream state as soon as I close my eyes some days.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:09:09 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 03:31:51 AM by Biodom

Billionaires repeatedly put their money at stake for returns. "Everyone" else is staking their money on iPhones. So fuck off you filthy thief.

Billionaires don't create wealth. They hire people to create wealth and then underpay them. That underpayment gap has become obscene.

Smarter billionaires are starting to realize that they need non-pauperized public/middle class to sell the products to. This is how they make their money, mostly.
If everyone is poor, except a small %, then there is no mass market.
The question is how to get from here to there.

A peaceful small redistribution (not 70% of course, could be 1%) is much much better (as a principle, not in practice) than something worse, although I have NO trust in any politician and don't see anyone with enough 'balls" to pull this off.
The alternative is much darker, and I am not talking about riots, but a possibility of Homo sapiens subspecies emerging, "Citadels", etc.
A split between super- and sub-humans. Once it is partially genetic, there would be no passage back.

I am currently reading the third Harari's book (21 lessons for the 21st century), which touches on these topics and this book is much better than the second one (first was good too).
nanobtc

Activity: 601
Merit: 610

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 03:17:05 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

[snip]

Thanks Mr. MicG Smiley
I'm not sure but I think it might have something to do with the sleep deprivation I experience regularly while working night shift.  I find myself in a dream state as soon as I close my eyes some days.

Up to a point, sometimes sleep deprivation can be it's own reward. Or at least that's what we said when I was young...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:32:57 AM

we have the power to make the world what we want it to be and we should use that power.

Tell us why you are better off because the dodo and the passenger pigeon are extinct. Actually on second thought, don’t.  
Tell us why it makes you worse off. Except you can't. As usual.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biodiversity_loss

Even though permanent global species loss is a more dramatic phenomenon than regional changes in species composition, even minor changes from a healthy stable state can have dramatic influence on the food web and the food chain insofar as reductions in only one species can adversely affect the entire chain (coextinction), leading to an overall reduction in biodiversity, possible alternative stable states of an ecosystem notwithstanding. Ecological effects of biodiversity are usually counteracted by its loss. Reduced biodiversity in particular leads to reduced ecosystem services and eventually poses an immediate danger for food security, also for humankind.[1]
In your own words, twat. This is about you personally as per your own play.
While I've already mentioned that I don't personally like a potential loss of biodiversity, it's not necessarily a bad thing. It could provide humans with new challenges that could allow us to achieve new highs that we wouldn't have seen otherwise by tackling those.
Just to name one spin on how the loss of biodiversity could be a good, rather than a bad thing.

Eden's garden type situations and decadence have lead to the fall of many civilizations, and mediocrity, laziness and lack of willpower, which all could be contributing to the increase in depression rates, have lead to the fall of previous civilizations.

In history it has always been great pain that created great things. This could be a natural phenomenon, just like the cycle of Bitcorns going up and down, just like climate going from hot to cold, hardship and prosperity could also be coming in periods.

Of course, if that was indeed the case, then there is nothing that should stop us from realizing the impeding hardship sooner and combating it before it takes place. But if we want to effectively do so we need to stop pretending as if there were right and wrong paths. There are goals and ways to achieve them, and not everybody will agree on the solution, never mind the goal.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:34:54 AM

According to the 2014 / 15 crypto market schedule, the train is running on time.

According to my vacation schedule, I'm running a little ahead of time.  Choo! Choo!

Thanks for the hat. I don't mind that GreatArkansas is using it too.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:36:16 AM

In this particular instance all I see is hypocrisy on your part. You fling ad hominems around without contributing to the discussion whatsoever. The hypocrisy of yours is a direct result of you bold quoting "willful ignorance" while completely ignoring every single thing I've said.

Again, the only problem are people like you. I'm providing objective points of concern from both sides, while you attack people from a perspective that you've picked up in MSM that you clearly don't know shit about. Otherwise you would have a civil discussion instead of attacking me.

You are correct sir..I am calling your character in to question...flat out. If people like me are the problem then I thank the Lord that we still seem to have the majority and the World continues on its merry chaotic way. I hear nothing objective from your opinions other than a sense of bloated self-righteousness bordering on megalomania. Be that at as it may, I believe everyone is entitled to have an opinion and its completely obvious that you have yours and I have mine. Do not think for a second however that I wont call bullsh*t on you when and where appropriate as I have in the past and will continue to do so in the future. That you call my perspective main stream is laughable and truly shows how little you know and gives insight as to where you think you are. If you want to have a civil conversation fine, but I can not get over the feeling that you have almost zero real world experience in the things you talk about. With nigh 4 decades working out in the field in heavy industry and to have literally watched the sky burn and cry tears of oil I can tell you that from my perspective, humanity is impacting the planet. Your blasé attempts to provide "points of concern" appear disingenuous and frankly argumentative. Climate change or environmental change, whatever you care to label it is happening and waiting until hypothesis is proven out as fact in this case would be in my humble opinion nothing short of recklessness.

Upon further thought I was not flinging anything around, this is just plain false. I specifically asked you to pick a direction with a expletive added in for vernacular. If you choose to take this as an ad hominem attack that is your prerogative.

Honestly, it does not matter at this point as I do not feel I will change your mind with my opinions or experiences and we are pretty well off topic so why we dont we leave it with that. Good day.
All you do is attack again and claiming that I'm not being objective. It is you projecting your own evil character into my posts. You are naive. So naive that it distorts your perception of reality. And as a result you're a force of evil.

You haven't even quoted the literal scientific paper from a peer reviewed scientific journal that I've provided and keep attacking my person. And then you call me non-objective. You are literally the problem until you stop attacking and start discussing on neutral grounds. You're too deluded and emotional to even realize that I am not taking any sides you colossal fucking cunt. Your name is clearly a self-descriptor.

Or maybe you're just too fucking old and used up to understand how to look at problems without appealing to authority. You fucking pawn.

P.S. If you were actually objective you would've seen that I never denied climate change in any of my posts. I've even provided a fucking paper that shows evidence for climate change you fucking retard. So yes, you absolutely are the problem. Your laziness and intellectual dishonesty is the source of all evil and problems in this world. (By your I'm grouping you with all the morons that act the way you do.)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:46:39 AM

Aren't China and India much more polluting? Can't even stay healthy in some of those places without oxygen masks.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:50:28 AM

So, predictions. If I am correct that all the social ills and psychological and behavioral problems of our time is primarily caused by overpopulation and life being too easy for generations at a time, then there are only a very small number of possible future outcomes.

The first one that a lot of people will probably jump to is that we simply wait for the boomers to die and then everything will be fine after that. Not going to happen. Things always change, and always towards the left over time.

Other than that, the only option is a violent reduction in numbers. War, pestilence or famine. Given the current understanding of the amygdala, war is most likely to come in the form of a soviet-style collapse. The states will continue to become ever more tyrannical until we have an economic collapse, which will result in lowered food production and a lot of dead people.

So if soviet conditions are the most likely near-future outcome, what to do about it?

Flee. Simple as that. If you stay, odds are you will be locked up or have all your property stolen or simply end up shot. Let the disease burn itself out, and when the rebuilding begins in 10-30 years it might be time to come back if you feel like it by then. But staying through it is simply too dangerous and there is no reward.

On a side note, I have gained a new appreciation for the importance and role of religion during these studies. Maybe a topic for another time.

I agree with overpopulation to become a real world issue..... and i belief many NEW Born kids or their newborns Will be kids living in a world of much suffer and etc
Even for very rich people kids, i think the world needs big changes to see it become Nice again, cause all day seeing suffering in all those places (even while your not there) is something hard to always see or hear about

But but when you live @denmark or what was it ? And still live their Then what are you talking about to flee while your not doing it

Act first how you think Then tell others to do the same Roll Eyes (and where are you gonna go to.....? If you ever flee?)

This question has been keeping me busy for a while, as there seems to be no simple answer.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:54:15 AM
Merited by Ibian (1)

So, predictions. If I am correct that all the social ills and psychological and behavioral problems of our time is primarily caused by overpopulation and life being too easy for generations at a time, then there are only a very small number of possible future outcomes.

The first one that a lot of people will probably jump to is that we simply wait for the boomers to die and then everything will be fine after that. Not going to happen. Things always change, and always towards the left over time.

Population growth has slowed and reversed in many countries.

https://aleteia.org/2019/01/17/american-fertility-rate-plummets-to-below-replacement-level/

I'm less worried about population than I am about "life being too easy for generations at a time". There have always been times of great problems out of which the most prosperous and decadent civilizations arose. Ease of life then appears to lead to less resilience and increase in arrogance (hi Toxic), which leads to dumb solutions to problems that may or may not even exist. And then things inevitably end up going south once a critical mass of stupidity, laziness, ignorance and arrogance is reached.

If technology progresses fast enough, then a tiny subset of people might be able to save us by employing it to find solutions. But right now, the problem people are trying to tear down those that create solutions by being retarded entitled arrogant ignorant brats. If humanity falls it'll be because of those who seek to take power from those that create and funneling it to those that consume. Consumer drones can't create, they've never even created a sandwich. But they're the loudest and increasingly outnumber the rest.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:59:12 AM

All you do is attack again and claiming that I'm not being objective. It is you projecting your own evil character into my posts. You are naive. So naive that it distorts your perception of reality. And as a result you're a force of evil.

You haven't even quoted the literal scientific paper from a peer reviewed scientific journal that I've provided and keep attacking my person. And then you call me non-objective. You are literally the problem until you stop attacking and start discussing on neutral grounds. You're too deluded and emotional to even realize that I am not taking any sides you colossal fucking cunt. Your name is clearly a self-descriptor.

Or maybe you're just too fucking old and used up to understand how to look at problems without appealing to authority. You fucking pawn.

P.S. If you were actually objective you would've seen that I never denied climate change in any of my posts. I've even provided a fucking paper that shows evidence for climate change you fucking retard. So yes, you absolutely are the problem. Your laziness and intellectual dishonesty is the source of all evil and problems in this world. (By your I'm grouping you with all the morons that act the way you do.)

Why dont you tell me how you really feel? The problems I suspected go much deeper than I thought. Good bye.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:59:45 AM

Billionaires take on the risk of hiring people at potentially no return. People who get hired take a risk free paycheck home.

The smart ones choose to invest their paycheck, or at least parts of it, and become the Millionaires and Billionaires of the future.

The rest uses it to fuel their consumption and then complain about those that chose delayed gratification over instant gratification.

The only obscenity is people with zero foresight trying to blame those with foresight for their decisions.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:00:33 AM

Why dont you tell me how you really feel? The problems I suspected go much deeper than I thought. Good bye.
I feel perfectly fine, happy and content. You obviously do not, as you are attacking me again and ignoring the fact that I have directly disproven your claims against me. Anybody with a brain can see that you are projecting and unwilling to even think about serious problems. You're a projecting drone, no more no less.

By the way, I don't particularly care about the outcomes. I'm mostly convinced that we're heading into a life of abundance. But if we all disappear because of idiots like you that's fine by me. You reap what you sow.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:03:46 AM

snipped images

This is generally a good idea because you'll be more willing to do thorough research and gain a deeper understanding of things that you are interested in. Which leads to better investment decisions. Of course as long as you don't get carried away by hype.

The general idea is good though. Even if you hate altcoins, by trying to pick some with a small allocation of your portfolio you'll learn more about the space by immersion.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:06:38 AM

Yeah, the concept is really good, we all have different interests, but for me the allocated % for every part is really good for me.

hat stealing puke
Pages: « 1 ... 22840 22841 22842 22843 22844 22845 22846 22847 22848 22849 22850 22851 22852 22853 22854 22855 22856 22857 22858 22859 22860 22861 22862 22863 22864 22865 22866 22867 22868 22869 22870 22871 22872 22873 22874 22875 22876 22877 22878 22879 22880 22881 22882 22883 22884 22885 22886 22887 22888 22889 [22890] 22891 22892 22893 22894 22895 22896 22897 22898 22899 22900 22901 22902 22903 22904 22905 22906 22907 22908 22909 22910 22911 22912 22913 22914 22915 22916 22917 22918 22919 22920 22921 22922 22923 22924 22925 22926 22927 22928 22929 22930 22931 22932 22933 22934 22935 22936 22937 22938 22939 22940 ... 33297 »
  Print  

Jump to: