Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 01:36:44 PM by FandangledGizmo

I admit I screwed up investing in this one.

In the rearview mirror perhaps but it was a good investment decision you made at the time imo. My projections might have seemed crazy...

Best case scenario is you are looking at a GameCredits type $200 million valuation based on circulating supply before or shortly after launch in August which you are able to get into for a valuation of less than $5 million now. More realistically, I can't see this not being valued based on circulating supply at at least $20 million fairly quickly.

But as you can see from the vastly inferior fantasy sports coin, NoLimitCoin (NLC2) they achieved a $110 million August peak valuation from just $100k in June...

Look at NolimitCoin (Fantasy Sports Coin) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nolimitcoin/#charts

It went from $100k market cap in June to... a high of over $100 million on Aug 29th. That was a 1000X gain from June.

Compare the quality and user experience of their websites,  https://www.nolimitcoin.org  &  https://www.cryptofantasysports.com/Home/Home
with XFC's, https://www.footballcoin.io

Compare the graphics and experience of a football team selection through their site, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JgRnjbJxc
Vs. selecting a team on FootballCoin https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CM4Qrk_r-Ls

Add in the collectible cards aspect, leasing option, the myriad of other XFC features & that XFC will rapidly surpass them in users too..

I would rather XFC launched on time and did major upgrades at the end of the season. I think they would easily have a $50-200 million valuation based on circulating supply.

Having said that, despite already owning a lot of XFC I have been accumulating more these last few weeks as I can't see them not being in the $20-50 million range once their blockchain is ready & they're on a few (even small) exchanges, perhaps with some kind of mid-season new blockchain launch/promotion, incl. maybe a coinmarketcap advert. (Countdowns do very well at generating interest and excitement.)

So 10X+ current price this year definitely possible imo. (Hopefully from that base, it will start to gain traction and attract players then it could do very well indeed.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

While we are on the subject of NoLimitCoin, I have read that it also offers anonymous transactions.

This got me thinking about XFC and how privacy features would make it even more attractive. This would help people who want to use the coin in-game as well as those who want to buy, hold and spend XFC with debit cards.

Can the developers please respond and let us know if privacy is something they are currently considering as the new blockchain is being built?

IMO it can only be good for this project.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

While we are on the subject of NoLimitCoin, I have read that it also offers anonymous transactions.

This got me thinking about XFC and how privacy features would make it even more attractive. This would help people who want to use the coin in-game as well as those who want to buy, hold and spend XFC with debit cards.

Can the developers please respond and let us know if privacy is something they are currently considering as the new blockchain is being built?

IMO it can only be good for this project.

On the blockchain and in the game everything stays anonymous. In the exchange, as long as you stay in crypto, it is anonymous.
The moment you trade with fiat, KYC and AML applies and the anonymity is gone.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

Okay, now I am officially freaking out!!!! Have you guys dissapeared with our hard earned money??? Please if you can list it on an exchange before the end of this week or next, kindly refund our BTC back to us. I think I must now involve the SEC on this. We have waited for way too long.

I give the developers 1 day ultimatum to give us a definite date and time XFC will be listed on an exchange or I will MAKE sure SEC forces them to refund every single one of our BTC to us

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

[url]/url]

If you are a real investor in this coin you must know that is a Counterparty token and you can sell it in XFCCOIN/XCP pair on Counterparty DEX anytime. As you can see today is on 2-th position as a volume...

I suppose that you are not an investor also you doesn't know to much things about crypto... a newbie with 2 posts both of them on this thread and both negative...

How many times did you test it the game? Do you have any idea how many improvements they made last two months in the game platform? Could you tell me please other ICO (excepting FOOTBALLCOIN) in 2017 with a ready product?

My friend is easy to make accusation, but first is better to check the product and to make a correct and real evaluation of it.
First of all this game is the MOST COMPLETE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME IN THE WORLD - THEY COVER 10 Competitions right now. Do you know other fantasy football game with 10 competitions inside? I'm sure NO, because there is not such a game, most of them are covering only one league.

You came here and troll about exchange...the only thing which you can accuse them...but they inform the community that they are working with ANX to migrate the blockchain and to make a new exchange for football fans (with payment gateway).

If you look to similar projects in the real world (fanduel, premierleague, draftkings,etc.) they are evaluated to billions of dollars, and you are talking here about their ICO of 1.5 millions?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So if you are in hurry please put on sell your tokens in Counterparty DEX, I'm sure there are enough clever guys which can evaluate correct one project and they'll buy them. And go to your scams eth tokens to be rich overnight  Grin

This is gold. Thanks for the explanation. I think this should help everyone a lot.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

I still have my coins from the ICO in the counterparty wallet at wallet.tokenpockets.com, is that still the best place to store them at the moment ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Snoww

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:32:32 AM

I refuse to be bullied into silence by some "know it all veterans". I and other investors on this project demand, a clear, concise and honest answers from the developers! I am absolutely tired of soon, how soon is soon! COME ON!
As for the one that suggested DEX or whatever low life volume exchange XFC tokens presently trade in, for the love of all that is good, the volume  is not nearly enough. I invested 7.5 BTC on this project's ICO because I believed it had something great in it.
Developers come out clean, I NEED TO KNOW precisely what is going on with my MONEY
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

Where can i trade my football coin? Any update what happen in football coin is it tradable now? Can you give the direct link where can I exchange if its tradable?  Because I dont understand what the information all about . Thanks to anyone who give me the information about the football coin. More power to football coin and for sure many investor will invest to bitcoin and you will earn a lot of profit in the future.
Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

In the rearview mirror perhaps but it was a good investment decision you made at the time imo. My projections might have seemed crazy...

Best case scenario is you are looking at a GameCredits type $200 million valuation based on circulating supply before or shortly after launch in August which you are able to get into for a valuation of less than $5 million now. More realistically, I can't see this not being valued based on circulating supply at at least $20 million fairly quickly.

But as you can see from the vastly inferior fantasy sports coin, NoLimitCoin (NLC2) they achieved a $110 million August peak valuation from just $100k in June...

Look at NolimitCoin (Fantasy Sports Coin) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nolimitcoin/#charts

It went from $100k market cap in June to... a high of over $100 million on Aug 29th. That was a 1000X gain from June.

Compare the quality and user experience of their websites,  https://www.nolimitcoin.org  &  https://www.cryptofantasysports.com/Home/Home

Compare the graphics and experience of a football team selection through their site, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JgRnjbJxc

Add in the collectible cards aspect, leasing option, the myriad of other XFC features & that XFC will rapidly surpass them in users too..

I would rather XFC launched on time and did major upgrades at the end of the season. I think they would easily have a $50-200 million valuation based on circulating supply.

Having said that, despite already owning a lot of XFC I have been accumulating more these last few weeks as I can't see them not being in the $20-50 million range once their blockchain is ready & they're on a few (even small) exchanges, perhaps with some kind of mid-season new blockchain launch/promotion, incl. maybe a coinmarketcap advert. (Countdowns do very well at generating interest and excitement.)

So 10X+ current price this year definitely possible imo. (Hopefully from that base, it will start to gain traction and attract players then it could do very well indeed.)

I'm definitely hoping you're correct about the valuation when it eventually hits the exchanges.  And I totally agree about the countdown suggestion.  That is an excellent idea.  I also think the developers should make it a priority to update their roadmap.  That would give everyone a solid idea of what to expect over the next several months. 
Den_G

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:28:22 PM

I refuse to be bullied into silence by some "know it all veterans". I and other investors on this project demand, a clear, concise and honest answers from the developers! I am absolutely tired of soon, how soon is soon! COME ON!
As for the one that suggested DEX or whatever low life volume exchange XFC tokens presently trade in, for the love of all that is good, the volume  is not nearly enough. I invested 7.5 BTC on this project's ICO because I believed it had something great in it.
Developers come out clean, I NEED TO KNOW precisely what is going on with my MONEY

they seem to be investing in the game, posting constantly and answering all questions on their social media. why would they bother if their purpose would have been to run away with the money? they are also working with ANX so we know things are happening. I've no idea what soon means but things seem to be moving in the right direction.
damocles

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

they seem to be investing in the game, posting constantly and answering all questions on their social media. why would they bother if their purpose would have been to run away with the money? they are also working with ANX so we know things are happening. I've no idea what soon means but things seem to be moving in the right direction.

It would be nice if the CEO would come and explain things to us in a video with clear information.

Moonshots

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

I have a question about sending XFC to footballcoin web. Just to be clear, I just have to add my sending XCP address in profile/security and it will accept the transaction?

BTW, guys, have patience regarding exchanges, please. You can apparently already buy or sell your XCP on the counterparty DEX. The product is working already -which indicates great attitude from the devs (instead of ICOing and then developing). I think it was a mistake not doing it on Ethereum at the beggining and havent thought about the pros of its own blockchain, but anyways, they must have thought about that (probably for the benefit of the community/investors). So calm down, let them release the new blockchain and then exchanges and marketing should come.

And please, devs, add 2fa support for your web asap, I´m tired of losing contests and not being able to make a few teams because of security concerns.
CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:28 PM

Always want to be a football manager Grin Grin
Good luck dev!
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

I don't think anyone is trying to bully you into silence.

You have legitimate questions and if you really have invested 7.5 btc then I understand your urgency.

I agree with you that there should be a much clearer roadmap with regular updates from the dev team but I balance that out against the fact that the game has been continuously improving for several months now so clearly something is being done behind the scenes.

Mistakes have been made with this project and those mistakes have caused unacceptable delays but as investors there isn't much we can do. This isn't a public company where we can turn up to the AGM to voice our opinions.

The best we can do is be RATIONAL in our analysis of what is going on and act accordingly. For me that means playing the game, telling others about it and buying up more XFC.

I'm sure you must have understood the risks when you invested such a large amount of money into an unregulated token sale. With the size of your investment you could potentially make millions from this project but it was never going to be perfectly smooth sailing.

I would respectfully suggest looking into yoga and mediation as a way of managing the anxiety this issue is causing you. No amount of btc is worth ruining your health for.

And before you accuse me of being a shill for the developers, please check my post history in this thread. I'll be the first one to call this project a scam if it ever got to that point.
ihatemyjob

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:31:42 AM

Is there any updates with the new blockchain? like any news at all???

Also is there anything you guys going to do about the token wallets that was used during the ICO?  costs too much to move anything out of the wallet.
I mean you got to admit that wallet really sucks.

If you guys would have used Ethereum ERC20 tokens, I think it would have hit the exchanges like months ago. 

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

Where can i trade my football coin? Any update what happen in football coin is it tradable now? Can you give the direct link where can I exchange if its tradable?  Because I dont understand what the information all about . Thanks to anyone who give me the information about the football coin. More power to football coin and for sure many investor will invest to bitcoin and you will earn a lot of profit in the future.

Thanks for your interest. I'd like you to have a look on the previous page as there should be a post that explains exactly the process currently and future plans for the coin. Smiley Cheers! Grin

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

Is there any updates with the new blockchain? like any news at all???

Also is there anything you guys going to do about the token wallets that was used during the ICO?  costs too much to move anything out of the wallet.
I mean you got to admit that wallet really sucks.

If you guys would have used Ethereum ERC20 tokens, I think it would have hit the exchanges like months ago. 

ATM, there is no update yet that the management is releasing about the exchange only information that they are going to create a new blockchain for the coins. I am also curious about the token wallet that was use in the ICO, My coins are still in there would that be okey to let the coin sit on that wallet?
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:13 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 01:41:29 PM by FootballCoin-XFC

We wanted to give you some updates regarding the roadmap for the project and tell you about some of the things we have added recently to the game.

During the last months, we've added some very important elements to the game.

- We have opened the In-Game market so that our users can easily purchase the player/stadium cards. Transactions are done instantaneously, with no fees and you own what you purchase.

- We have promised that at the start of the new season we would have three more football leagues/competitions in the game. We have done so and we've added three extra leagues (chosen by popular demand). Six new leagues in total.

Here's a brief roadmap for the project in Q4. This should respond to some of the frequently asked questions received in recent times. Additional updates will, of course, be provided.

- As you know we are working on developing our own Blockchain. It is currently being tested. This should be a great asset for a number of reasons as it will prove crucial in offering small transaction costs and provide some great speed for transactions.

- We are also do developing the new wallets (for the new Blockchain).

- We are going to launch a new Mobile app version for the FootballCoin game.

- We will soon launch a new and improved version of the game.

- Finally, together with the new Blockchain, we will launch a new exchange service, especially helpful for the users outside of the cryptocurrency community, for easier access to XFCCOIN currency.

FootballCoin

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:27:04 PM

It is overestimate the potential of XFC. It's not proper to compare with nolimitcoin as XFC has a higher ICO price.
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:48:31 PM

We wanted to give you some updates regarding the roadmap for the project and tell you about some of the things we have added recently to the game.

During the last months, we've added some very important elements to the game.

- We have opened the In-Game market so that our users can easily purchase the player/stadium cards. Transactions are done instantaneously, with no fees and you own what you purchase.

- We have promised that at the start of the new season we would have three more football leagues/competitions in the game. We have done so and we've added three extra leagues (chosen by popular demand). Six new leagues in total.

Here's a brief roadmap for the project in Q4. This should respond to some of the frequently asked questions received in recent times. Additional updates will, of course, be provided.

- As you know we are working on developing our own Blockchain. It is currently being tested. This should be a great asset for a number of reasons as it will prove crucial in offering small transaction costs and provide some great speed for transactions.

- We are also do developing the new wallets (for the new Blockchain).

- We are going to launch a new Mobile app version for the FootballCoin game.

- We will soon launch a new and improved version of the game.

- Finally, together with the new Blockchain, we will launch a new exchange service, especially helpful for the users outside of the cryptocurrency community, for easier access to XFCCOIN currency.

Thank you
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

Since we're on the subject of exciting news, this weekend in FootballCoin has everything you've come to expect. Great football, top teams,
big prizes.
Also, notice our graphic designer's skill at putting together a very nice poster.  Cheesy

FootballCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: